what about doingF?

从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话,其中有两项是多余的.A.What can I do for you?B.Then what about yourstudy?C.What time is it、D.What’s the matter?E.Where do you have the party?F.I’m going to study at home.G.Don’t worry about it.A:What are you doing tomorrow,Lily?B:( )You know,we’re having a test this Monday.A:Oh,I see.But…B:( )A:Umm…Tomorrpw is my birthday.I hope you can come to my birthday party.B:Sure,I will!( )A:At 7:00pm.Can you come a little earlier and help me with the dinner?B:No problem.A:()B:I can do it tomorrow morning.()A:Thank you so much.答得好给追加.
浮生若梦00024
A:What are you doing tomorrow,Lily?B:(F )You know,we’re having a test this Monday.A:Oh,I see.But…B:( D)A:Umm…Tomorrpw is my birthday.I hope you can come to my birthday party.B:Sure,I will!(C )A:At 7:00pm.Can you come a little earlier and help me with the dinner?B:No problem.A:(B)B:I can do it tomorrow morning.(G)A:Thank you so much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
G你明天要干什么,丽莉 ?我要在家学习 你知道的 我们这个星期一有一场考试哦 我明白 但是……有什么事吗嗯……明天是我的生日 我想你能来参加我的生日派对当然
我会的 什么时候下午七点 你可以早点来帮我准备晚餐吗没问题那你的学习怎么办 我可以明天早上做 不要担心...
F、D、C、B、G
扫描下载二维码whataboutthisSundayf_百度知道
whataboutthisSundayf
我有更好的答案
what about this Sunday f这个星期日怎么办
what about this Sunday?这个星期日怎么样?
这个星期天怎么样?
为您推荐:
众泰的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁超時空要塞F-What about my star_土豆_高清视频在线观看从方框中选择正确的句
从方框中选择正确的句子补全对话.
A.What size do you want?B.How much is it?C.What about this red one?D.Here you are.E.Which one do you want?F.What can I do for you?G.Will you go shopping with me?
A:&I&would&like&to&go&shopping.&&1______&& B:&I'd&love&to.&I&want&to&buy&a&coat&for&myself.(In&a&shop) C:&2______&&& A:&I'm&looking&for&a&pair&of&black&shoes.C:&3______&&& A:&Size&five.C:&I'm&afraid&we&haven't&got&any&black&shoes&here&now.&They&are&sold&out.B:(Turns&to&the&sales&lady) Do&you&have&any&coats&here?C:&Yes.&&4______&&& B:&&5______&&& C:&Eighty&yuan.B:&That's&a&little&expensive.&Can&I&try&it&on?C:&Certainly.A:&Oh.&It&looks&nice&on&you!B:&OK.&I'll&take&it.
大大奀竡徬
1-5&& GFACB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话,其中有两项是多余的.A.What can I do for you?B.Then what about yourstudy?C.What time is it、D.What’s the matter?E.Where do you have the party?F.I’m going to study at home.G.Don’t worry about it.A:What are you doing tomorrow,Lily?B:( )You know,we’re having a test this Monday.A:Oh,I see.But…B:( )A:Umm…Tomorrpw is my birthday.I hope you can come to my birthday party.B:Sure,I will!( )A:At 7:00pm.Can you come a little earlier and help me with the dinner?B:No problem.A:()B:I can do it tomorrow morning.()A:Thank you so much.答得好给追加.
小惜爱阿朱疋S
能讲一下为什么吗?
ok. 其实你翻译一下就出来了。
A:你明天干嘛呀?
B:(F)我明天在家学习。我周一有测验。
A:哦这样啊,可是……
B:(D)咋啦?
A:明天是我生日耶,我希望你能来我的聚会。
B:当然!可以呀!(C)几点?
A:7点。你能早点来帮忙我做晚餐吗?
B:没问题!
A:(B)那你学习咋办?