求三级英语万能作文文啊啊啊啊

问题补充&&
本页链接:
Isuggest you visit Beijing University,包括外国邮票.这也是一个不错的地方为拍照.它的声音是那么响亮站。In the morning you can first go to the Summer Place,而且还有许多中国画.在你走之前.我的业余爱好是集邮.每个人都有自己的爱好,Isuggest你访问北京大学,是北京最美丽的公园?你介意我给你一些建议吗。The sound of it
is so loud to stand .好住在隔壁你的房子。I hope you will h**e a good time。I always w**e up because of the noise .Because at this time 。我睡不着得够好了.我希望你有个美好的时光, you can drop in the Book Town。It't sleep well enough .
and I can&#39,which is one of the most beautiful parks in Beingjing.在那里你可以划船和爬山.我希望我的集邮将增长缓慢, mostly Chinese stamps。As you know.我收集各式各样的邮票。There are not only different kinds of books but also many Chinese paintings,我还会真的感到非常感谢你,你可以享受中国的一个餐馆里吃午饭, 亲爱的迈克.如果你们可以做到的话.在下午;re a very friendly young man ,大多数中国邮票。I plan to h**e many pen pals and exchanll feel
truly thankful to you ,I was falling asleep ,这是著名的.我开始集邮当我在我的小学。
Dear Mike 。I started collecting stamps when I was in my elementary school。There you can boating and clim**。In the afternoon.我真是为你计划一趟北京,我是睡着。Would you mind my giving you some advice ,你的。I enjoy collecting stamps because I can learn many things from these stamps。My hobby is collecting stamps:Nice liv......余下全文>>
让我懂得了怎样做人,互相帮助。她——在我心里永远是最伟大的,谁都想先上去。她是一位平凡的幼儿园教师,互相谦让”三个道理深深的刻在我心里,有一个人使我终身难忘,不要因为一点小事就破坏了同学间的感情。接着就吵起来了。我羞愧的低下了头:“孩子,老师看到了。我们同时到了梯子前,它正在流泪呢,可偏偏谁都不让。老师了解了事情的前因后果后,一次只能上一个人,我和一个同学在玩滑梯。我“呜呜哇哇”哭着去找老师,互相谦让。上滑梯的梯子很小,我因为顽皮。越吵火气越大:“同学之间要团结友爱。但却教会了我很多的道理:“对不起,让我知道了在人生的道路上怎样才能走得更好,因为我们都知道同学之间要“互相帮助。
这位平凡的教师,你看。之后,把学校走廊里的一盆花折断了,小小的植物也有生命啊。”老师竟然没打我们也没骂我们。”听了这句话。结果打了起来。”
还有一次。它的爸爸妈妈会心痛的呀,教会了我怎样做恩,心里默默的对那盆被我折断的小花说,对我说。语重心长地对我们说,只是心平气和地对我们说了一个道理,使我走上了一条正确的道路,以后我再也不会伤害你们了,互相帮助。后来我和那个同学成了最好的朋友,这“团结友爱难忘的一个人
童年时期,却在我童年时纠正了我的种种错误
My hobby is collecting fans.I h**e collected it for 3 years.Now,I h**e hundreds of them and they are different.I particularly love one of the biggest fans.I h**e been collecting them because there are some chinese culture on it .When I see them ,I can think lots of **ut our country.
I h**e ever been to Beijing.
I think _Beijing is a very beautiful and attractive place to visit.Beijing is a city with a long history.
There are many places of interest in it. Now let me tell you some of them. The Forbidden City is one of the most popular ones for visitors. It is very big and you can learn much **ut the history of China from it. The Summer Palace is beautiful and famous, too. The Great Wall is also a wonderful place to go. And Tian& anmen Square is a good place for people to t**e a walk.
The weather there changes often. In spring ,you will feel that the weather there is a little cold like winter. Summer in Beijing is so hot. Sometimes it rains he**ily. When it comes fall, the weather will be dry ,even the wind blows strongly.  I hope you will enjoy your staying in Beijing.The climate/food /scenery /…there is …
猜你感兴趣(把门开开)
(Chers lune)
(佛罗冷翠)
第三方登录:求英语考试万能作文_百度知道求英语作文万能模板
到这里找吧:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
模板一:图画作文
This illustration depicts_________ (图画中的人物)Ving, with______________(补充说明). Recently it has become common for people in many walks of life to_____________(进一步阐释)
It seems...
扫描下载二维码求助啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:45,854贴子:
求助啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊收藏
假设你是育才中学的高二学生张亮,你的一位美国笔友Jeff询问你的暑假安排,请假设以下要点给他写一封电子邮件。要点:1旅游2分担家务3个人兴趣(如学驾驶,学乐器等)
英语作文,回的必粉
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 三级英语万能作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信