打开微信扫一扫在学校的日记
傻妞丶雪精灵
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码鏈?被鏂囩珷鎬绘帓琛岀増
鏈?被鏂囩珷鏈?湀鎺掕?
鏈?被鏂囩珷鏈?懆鎺掕?
鐩稿叧鏂囩珷初一英语日记寒假80字.
.第一篇Yesterday was my birthday,so some of my classmates sent me presents.Mother prepared a tea party for me.I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six.There were cold drinks and refreshments.We ate,talked and laughed.We felt that we were the happest men in the world 第二篇.I live very happily today!In the morning,it is very fine!Then I climb the mountain with family,the air on the mountain is very fresh,the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem ing back home in the evening,family and I sat and watched TV together,we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting,the whole family is happy and harmonious!第三篇The weather of today is very comfortable,though the weather forecast said it is cloudy,but just a little bit rain,very cool.The weather forecast said it is cloudy,and friends about to play basketball,but unfortunately,in the rain can play.Afternoon after the rain stopped to help my mother to buy food supermarket.Generally bad mood today.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
此处省略60字。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。...
扫描下载二维码新年就要到了日记80字_百度知道
新年就要到了日记80字
祝愿,寿比南山,也有累的过程;爷爷奶奶福如东海。就像语文书上一课叫《说 勤奋》一文中华罗庚所说“勤能补拙是良训;叔叔阿姨们工作顺利,一分辛苦一分才新的一年快要到了,我的愿望终于实现了我真当了一名运动员了,在今年的冬段运动会的时候,大家很开心,我希望在学习和体育方面去得优异的成绩,健健康康?  我许的愿望是当一次运动员;同学们取得优异的成绩······:千家万户平平安安。在学习和运动时必定会有苦?今年有没有实现。学习和运动都是应该做好的事、不断的坚持才能取得优异的成绩;爸爸妈妈身体健康。大家可能去年过年时许过愿。你们许了什么愿。”只有不断的努力。  在新的一年。  最后在新年到来之时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 田园日记男女主角 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信