英语翻译器 急!!!

求助经营范围英文翻译,急!谢谢!_百度知道
求助经营范围英文翻译,急!谢谢!
进出口、私人物品及过境货物的国际运输代理业务。(不涉及国营贸易管理商品,特种化学品。化学品(危险化学品限许可证范围,涉及配额、保险;道路普通货物运输、相关的短途运输服务及运输咨询业务,包括、报检:揽货、报验、报关、结算运杂费、易制毒化学品除外)的批发、中转、托运、仓储、订舱、国际展品、空运进出口货物、陆运承办海运;无船承运业务、集装箱拼装拆箱、许可证管理商品的、佣金代理(拍卖除外)及其相关配套业务
我有更好的答案
Undertake sea, land, air cargo, international exhibits and personal effects and the international transport of goods in transit agency business, including: tally, shipping, booking, storage, transshipment, container assembly removed, clearing freight and miscellaneous charges, customs clearance, inspection, inspection, insurance, related short-distance transport services and transport road for cargo transport, non-vessel operating common carrier business. Chemicals (limited licenses range of hazardous chemicals, specialty chemicals, except for precursor chemicals) wholesale, import and export, Commission agent (excluding auction) a...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“基本信息”要怎么用英文翻译?急!!_百度知道
“基本信息”要怎么用英文翻译?急!!
写英文简历的时候有一栏是“基本信息”想问一下这个title怎么翻译比较正规和合适?麻烦指点阿谢谢!!
提问者采纳
Basic Information就可以,谢谢<file fsid="" link="/share/link?shareid=&uk=" name="英文简历常用词汇_21。&nbsp,&nbsp。&望采纳您好;另外给您上传了一份在中国写英文简历的常用词汇希望对您有帮助
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
建议你去网上多搜些简历,然后自己总结basic information要写英文版简历吗、归纳下,这样比较好一些
楼主,你好:“基本信息”应译为“basic information”
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译!!!急急急!_百度知道
英语翻译!!!急急急!
和平之唤 一样的天空下流着一样的血 一样的地球早已是千疮百孔 拾起人类记忆的碎片 却满是战争的伤痕 阴霾的天空下 魔鬼得意的拧笑 白鸽高举着橄榄枝飞向太阳 一样的世界上回响着一样的呼唤 一样的是一双双渴望和平的眼睛 罪恶的战争 永远地安息吧 我们呼唤和平,我们拥抱和平 我们渴望着一个平静美丽的新世界 当人类和地球 不再呻吟的时候 我愿意 流尽我所有的血和泪 化作一条和平的小溪永远安详地流淌
提问者采纳
forever rest in peace, our desire for a peaceful and beautiful world when the human and the earth no longer moan, the devil&#39, but is full of war wound, the same is underpinned by the eyes of the desire for peace. Evil war. Dark sky, as well as the earth is already full of holes. Pigeon lifted up the olive branch to fly toward the sun, we embrace peace. To pick up pieces of human memory, we call for peace和平之唤 一样的天空下流着一样的血 一样的地球早已是千疮百孔 拾起人类记忆的碎片 却满是战争的伤痕 阴霾的天空下 魔鬼得意的拧笑 白鸽高举着橄榄枝飞向太阳 一样的世界上回响着一样的呼唤 一样的是一双双渴望和平的眼睛 罪恶的战争 永远地安息吧 我们呼唤和平;s the twist of the smile. The same the world echoed with the same call,我们拥抱和平 我们渴望着一个平静美丽的新世界 当人类和地球 不再呻吟的时候 我愿意 流尽我所有的血和泪 化作一条和平的小溪永远安详地流淌
peace callsThe same sky dirty the same blood
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Peace calls the same sky mean the same as the blood of the earth is already full of holes to pick up pieces of human memory but is full of war wound haze sky the devil satisfiedly smile the twist of the white dove holds high the olive branch to fly toward the sun as the world echoed with the call of the same is underpinned by desires peace eyes evil war forever rest in peace we call for peace, we embrace the peace we desire a peaceful and beautiful world when the human and the earth no longer groan when I would drain away all my blood and tears into a peaceful stream flowing peacefully forever
As the peace calls, under the same sky we have the same blood running below our skin while the earth is getting demolished in some way. Pick up the pieces of human beings&#039; memory, which is filled up with the bruises of the cruel warfares. Below the gloomy sky, the smile of
those ghosts hideously and hypocritically while the white pigeons holds highly the ivy towards the sun without regret.The same horns echos in the same world, and what could be more is the eyes of hoping for the peace. The guilty war,please keep rest in peace for good, we need peace and we wanna hug the peace as well as we are longing for the peaceful harmonious world. When the world...
Peace &#39;s call like the sky a same blood as earth is already in a disastrous state picked up human fragments of memory is full of scars of the war under the gray sky devil proudly laughing dove and an olive branch screwed up to the world as the call echoed as is both a desire for peace eyes Sin War never rest we call for peace, we embrace peace we are longing for a peaceful and beautiful new world when humans and earth no longer groans when I am willing to dry all my tears and blood of a peaceful stream flows forever peace
Peace calls The same sky dirty the same blood, as well as the earth is already full of holes. To pick up pieces of human memory, but is full of war wound. Dark sky, the devil&#39;s the twist of the smile. Pigeon lifted up the olive branch to fly toward the sun. The same the world echoed with the same call, the same is underpinned by the eyes of the desire for peace. Evil war, forever rest in peace, we call for peace, we embrace peace, our desire for a peaceful and beautiful world when the human and the earth no longer moan, I would like to drain away all my blood
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急用!!英语翻译啊!!_百度知道
急用!!英语翻译啊!!
;s+necessary+for sb。1;t catch the train。5。(in the end)___________________________________________7,还没有给我打过电话.。(even though)______________________________________6.托尼自从搬到上海以来.对学生来说有充足的睡眠是必要的.我们尝试了很多办法.我已经很长时间没有看望我姑姑了, so I want to visit her this winter holiday、根据括号内的英文提示.尽管这本书有点贵。_____________ he didn&#39,我想这个寒假去看望她.他似乎没有赶上火车,每空次数不限。The pen _________________.钢笔被用来书写.)__________________________________________8。I ___________ my aunt for a long time,但我还是买了,终于解决了这个问题.他们把全部时间都用在了工作上。2,完成英语句子.4.。3,将下列橘子翻译成英文。They ___________ all their time _____________. to do、根据汉语意思。(It&#39.二
提问者采纳
过去式.2, he hasn&#39. Since Tony moved to Shanghai, I bought it. Even though this book is expensive,或者一般完成式都可以)3.5. They spends/seen my aunt for a long time,习惯就用第三人称;spent&#471. We tried in many ways and solved this necessary for students to slet visited/have spent all tht catch the train. I haven&#39. It seems that he didn&#39. The pen iss necessary for students to have enough sleep.8.
t&#39.4. It&#39, so I want to visit her this winter holidy.7.6.(取决于什么时态;t called me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
t called me ever since he moved to Ss necessary for students to have enough sleep.6大凌晨的, so I want to visit her this winter holiday.3. The pen is used to write。;t catch the train. I bought the book even though it was a bit expensive. I haven&#39. I tried many methods。.Tony hasn&#39, in the end I finallt seen my aunt for a long time. It&#39.8.4.早点睡吧.2. It seems he didn&#39.7. They used all their time doing work.5。1
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,急!!!在线等~_百度知道
英语翻译,急!!!在线等~
那两位美女是不是也在大胆追求真爱的过程中呢!这部电影很好看记者,和一个印尼的乘客交谈。我有这个荣幸来问你几个问题么:感觉很好啊 b?她打破了希腊的传统。记者,拜托帮忙译一下。为了心爱的人改变自己,后来逐步变化 而得到真爱。记者:英语口语上课的形式很活泼:当然可以记者?S。就是相爱是一个偶然的过程:是的!违背了庞大家族的约束:大家好 我是校园小记者 来到大学学习已经一学期了?那你们的口语课过的一定很开心:没错:恩 女孩子要自爱 自重 这样才能得到别人的尊重。记者?B,让男主人公爱上了女主角。我很喜欢这种方式,接受洗礼!那你们觉得电影还传达了什么呢,不仅记住了经典台词:我觉得也是记者,为了心爱的人走进课堂。都看过什么电影了:说得真好。比如那次在火车站!B,让自己变得更好。也许就是因为窗边的惊鸿一瞥,高手们帮帮忙啊~~~记者独白!那你们为什么喜欢呢!记者:因为英语口语有很大的实用性,她说我口语很好记者:没错,入希腊国籍,可是要是坚持下来了就会用情人终成眷属的。记者:那对哪个学科印象最深刻呢!追求幸福的过程或许很艰辛!幸福是要自己争取来的:是《希腊巨型婚礼》吧My big fat Greek weddingB,不是单纯的学习。S,听歌:没错:英语口语吧B:同学们 你们好:我觉得它诠释了一个很美好的爱情观!她很勇敢!幸福不是等来的,努力追求真爱:没错,开始接受嘲笑,还可以了解西方的文化传统。难道你们没觉得女主角追求爱情也很勇敢么:看电影。S,大家在这个学期中都有什么收获呢:没错 爱情之所以美丽 就是因为它可以把你变成更好的人?你们对哪部印象最深刻啊!那b呢B?Sb。让我觉得真爱是很伟大的事,技术不行?S。而且剧中那个男主人公为了女主角?S。B,()我们需要静候,每个人都有命定的恋人!这部我也很喜欢,我自己翻不出来:哦?Sb!这点我也很喜欢:很充实记者:那真是太好了 你们沟通一定很愉快。比如看电影的时候。会让我们看电影:为什么呢S:临近期末了 大家对这一学期的学习感觉怎么样,是明天要用的,很高兴见到你们?让我们来询问一下吧有一个小对话?S
提问者采纳
is the Greek giant wedding &quot: because oral English is very practical, s right: hello I&#39? Let&#39, () we need to look forward to hearing? S. B, let the hero fell in ls right? B: the classmates hello: that&#39, and an Indonesian passengers conversation, not only remember the classic lines: oral English class is very lively form, too Reporter, also can understand western culture? Sb. Reporter, nice to meet you? You which part ofs ask about it! Then why do you like: yes: no,s right. Do you not think actress pursue love very courageous! This I like it. Reporter. Against the huge family constraints: oh, but if the persistence came down with the lover valentine, began to accept laugh at? S? S. Reporter. Love is a process of by chance: that is very very good: oral English now B! The pursuit of happiness. Maybe it is because the window of a special glance, listening to music! This film is very good Reporter! Happiness is not to? B. And the play that the hero to leading lady. Reporter. I have the honor to ask you a few questions: well girl&#39: the two beauty is also in bold in the process of pursuit true love: I think it was a very good inm school reporters came to the university has been studying a semester. For example the in train stations: that which subject to the most impressive:s feel? That you have class must be very happy, everyone has s true love is beautiful because it is makes you a better person! She is very brave, maybe the process very hard, everyone in this semes son want to self respect so that can get respect from others, no, for the sake of the beloved persoit My big fat Greek wedding B: that&#39. Will let us see movies: near the final everyone to this semester&#39, and then gradually change and get true love. Let me feel true love is very great things, into the Greek nationality. Have seen what movie: very substantial Reporter? S! Reporter? Sb. I like it that way, she said that my spoken English is very good Reporter: I think so: that&#39: of course Reporter, no: that is a very good communication must be very happy you. S: the movie. S. Such as watching the film! B? She broke the Greek tradition! The b: I feel very good B: that&#39: why S! Happiness is to be won over by! This I also like, is not merely a study, too希望能帮上你Reporter monologue! That you think movie also conveys the what. For the sake of the beloved person change myself to make it better
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Reporters monologue: Hello, everyone I went to University Campus Reporter has a semester, and this semester we have what harvest it? Let&#039;s ask about it.
Reporters: Students are you, glad to see you. I have the honor to ask you a few questions?
Sb: course
Reporter: near the end of the semester everyone how are you feeling?
S: feel good ah
b: very fulfilling
Reporter: So the most impressive of which discipline it?
S: Spoken English bar
B: I think it is
Reporter: Why
S: Because there are very practical spoken English. Such as that at the train station, and a passenger in Indonesia to talk, she said that I very well spoken
Reporter: That was goo...
I don&#39;t know
The reporter monologue: Hello I&#039;m campus reporter came to the university to study is a term, everyone in this semester will reap what? Let us ask.
Reporter: the students you good, I am glad to see you. I have the honor to ask you a few questions?
Sb: of course you can
Reporter: facing the end of everyone on this semester learning how to feel?
S: feel good ah
B: very full
Reporter: that which subject is most impressive?
S: spoken English.
B : I think so
Reporter: why
S: because English is very practical. For example, the train station, and an Indonesian passenger conversations, she said that my oral English is good
Reporter: that is really ni...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信