I want to be a doct什么意思...

求《my dream is doctor》的英文作文。
求《my dream is doctor》的英文作文。
09-03-11 & 发布
My Dream Yesterday, we had a discussion. the topic is. What is my dream? Every one has his dream.Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists. My dream is to become a doctor. My friends asked me why. I told them my story. When I was a small boy I was very weak. Once I was terribly iii. I had a high fever. My parents sent me to the hospital but the doctors could do nothing for me.then my parents heard there was a very good doctor in another town. they took me there. I was saved. A good doctor can save people’ s lives.From then on I decided to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor.But I am determined to study hard.I am sure my dream will come true.
请登录后再发表评论!
Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages.I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.2. my dreamEveryone has a dream.Martin Luther King had a dream-and we can all recall his Civil Rights Speech.Phil Knight had a dream-and now the whole world knows his Nike Slogan“Just Do It”!I also have a dream,but not only a simple one.When I was in primary school,my dream was that I would be a doctor when I grew up.I’ll be the first person who produces a newmedicine.This kind of medicine can make teachers relax when they are busy correcting their students’ exercises and preparing their lessons.Because one day when I woke up at midnight,I found my father,a senior Chinese teacher,was still busy with his work.I was deeply moved.I wish my father could be healthy and relaxed every minute.Now I’m a senior Grade Two student,all my classmates and I are working hard,we all know the College Entrance Examination which will come in the year of 2005 is a big problem for us.We must study harder and harder in order to go to a good university,then when we finish our school,we can find a good job in society.My dream is also that.Though now I’m not good at study,I’ll try my best.I know fantasy is hard to come true,but dream can.I’ll work hard for my dreams,I’ll never give up
请登录后再发表评论!
my dream is doctorSince i was an innocent child, i had the idea to be a doctor in the future. I always see the people died in the TV, i feels frustrated about it. therefore, a dream to be a doctor came into my mind.  I want to be the person who can save people's life just like God Jesus.
请登录后再发表评论!英语自我介绍 我的名字叫彭胜 13岁了 喜欢打篮球 特长也是篮球 我们家里有3口人 我很活泼 我喜欢的动物是狗 因为它很可爱 我想成为一名医生 结尾就大家来写拉_百度作业帮
英语自我介绍 我的名字叫彭胜 13岁了 喜欢打篮球 特长也是篮球 我们家里有3口人 我很活泼 我喜欢的动物是狗 因为它很可爱 我想成为一名医生 结尾就大家来写拉
英语自我介绍 我的名字叫彭胜 13岁了 喜欢打篮球 特长也是篮球 我们家里有3口人 我很活泼 我喜欢的动物是狗 因为它很可爱 我想成为一名医生 结尾就大家来写拉
My name is PengSheng,i am 13 years old.I like to play basketball.skill is basketball too.we have three peopele .I very lively .I like animals are dogs because it is very lovely.I want to be a doctor.Hope to get along with people
is Pengsheng i'M 13-year-old also likes playing basketball basketball talent at home we have three people I am very lively and my favorite animal is a dog because it is very sweet I would like to become a Doctor
My name is PengSheng.I am 13 years old. I like playing basketball. I am good at basketball too. There are three peopele in my family .I'm very activ .My favorite animal is a dog because it is very lovely. I want to be a doctor.
My name is PengSheng,i am 13 years old. I like to play basketball. skill is basketball too. we have three peopele .I very lively .I like animals are dogs because it is very lovely. I want to be a doct...
Hello everyone,y name is PengSheng,a 13-year old boy.I love basketball very much and I'm good at basketball,too.There are 3 people in my family.I'm very out going,and
My name is Peng Sheng.I'm 13 years old.I like playing basketball.I can play basketball very well,too.I have a small family:my father,my mother and I.I'm lively.My favorite animals are dogs.Because thet're very lovely.I want to be a doctor.So I want to work in a hospital and I want to wear a white uniform.
My name is PengSheng,i am 13 years old. I like to play basketball. skill is basketball too. we have three peopele .I very lively .I like animals are dogs because it is very lovely. I want to be a doctor.Hope to get along with peopleMy Dream To Become a Doctor Free Essays
Get the free mobile app
My aspiration to become a doctor dates back to when I was in elementary school. Although as a young person, I did not quite understand what doctors essentially do my desire heightened by the sick people I came across. As I grew up, I steadily understood what it entailed being a doctor and that strengthened...
My aspiration to become a doctor dates back to when I was in elementary school. Although as a young person, I did...
satisfy my curiosity. My Mom was not a big fan of me pulling everything in the house down to pieces, but that never slowed me down. With age, I started to learn to reassemble things as well. In the fourth grade, I built a remote-controlled boat using the motors from a toy car that I had gotten on my birthday...
satisfy my curiosity. My Mom was not a big fan of me pulling everything in the house down to pieces, but that never slowed me...
essay on my aim in life to become a doctor
Short essay on my aim in life to become a doctor
Short essay on my aim in life to become a doctor
An essay on my aim in life , Essay W riting Service W ebsites Free essay writing in english my aim in life composition. Short
Essay on My Aim in Life...
essay on my aim in life to become a doctor
Short essay on my aim in life to become a...
There have many occasions in my life I consider very special. It seems that although many events happened long ago, the clarity of them all remains fresh in my memory. I will remember them the rest of my life, but the event that I cherish the most is the day I moved from the Lagos, in South East Nigeria...
There have many occasions in my life I consider very special. It seems that although many events happened long ago, the clarity of them all...
My love for science contributes to my goal of becoming a doctor. Biology has taught us that every single organism alive is interconnected through complex webs of DNA; chemistry shows us that many different components make up every day substances, and physics gives us insight into the factors concerning...
My love for science contributes to my goal of becoming a doctor. Biology has taught us that every single organism...
1. All Foundation Programme students (Old Syllabus 2007 & New Syllabus 2012) passed in December, 2012 Session are required to be registered under Executive Programme (New Syllabus 2012) only.
2. June 2013 Foundation examination will be the last examination under foundation programme (old syllabus...
1. All Foundation Programme students (Old Syllabus 2007 & New Syllabus 2012) passed in December, 2012 Session are required to be registered under...
My Doctor is The Ninth Doctor
My Doctor is the Ninth Doctor.
“Doctor who?”
you may ask.
The Doctor is the
eponymous character in “Doctor Who,” the iconic British television show that first aired 51
years ago.
The show’s popularity extends beyond Britain all over the world – in fact the 50...
My Doctor is The Ninth Doctor
can only be driven by the someone and there are a countywide ranging scenarios and ideals that delimit felicity. We as humans want healthiness. Many dream on being rich, noesis and resplendence among their ambitions, but for me, to deliver humankind through treat is the maximal ambition of all. Aspiration...
can only be driven by the someone and there are a countywide ranging scenarios and ideals that delimit felicity. We as humans want healthiness. Many...
Child Abuse - What Are The Causes and
Children have that right to be loved. But there are those who suffer child abuse in the very sense of the word. Child abuse could either be physical, mental or sexual abuse to children. This might have certain adverse effects on the child so they must be given...
Child Abuse - What Are The Causes and
Children have that right to be loved. But there are those who suffer child abuse in the very sense of the word....
Write a program that allows the user to enter students’ names followed by their test scores and outputs the following information (assume that maximum number of students is 50):
The average score.
Names of all students whose test scores are below the average, with an appropriate...
Write a program that allows the user to enter students’ names followed by their test scores and outputs the following information (assume that...
-------------------------------------------------
why i want to become a doctor
I think that wanting to become a doctor is almost something people are born with. I mean I know it sounds kinda funny but those that truly want to become a doctor have a pretty difficult time explaining...
why i want to become a doctor...
Having a dream becomes reality
Obstacles always hinder people when they are trying to reach their goals, and those are just ordeals to test their perseverance.
In reality, nothing can be obtained or achieved smoothly without going through any difficulties, but once people overcome the obstacles they...
Having a dream becomes reality
Obstacles always hinder people when they are trying to reach their goals, and those are just...
wee wrens that use lichen and spider webs to build their nests, we can see the resourcefulness birds demonstrate in obtaining nest-building materials.
My life has been a similar process of building a metaphorical nest -- acquiring such qualities as compassion, dedication, and leadership through a variety...
wee wrens that use lichen and spider webs to build their nests, we can see the resourcefulness birds demonstrate in obtaining nest-building materials....
and medication
I hv seen physicians diagnose and help cure their patients and this whole act interests me a lot
My interest in the field of chemistry and biology has added to my decision in proceeding into the medical field (eg: in earlier experiences in class I had an opportunity to dissect a human...
and medication
I hv seen physicians diagnose and help cure their patients and this whole act interests me a lot
My interest in the field...
Chinese dream and my dream
“There would be no new China without the Communist Party”, I’ve heard of this saying since I was a little child. From then on, the Communist Party has left a deep and giant impression on me. China makes great progress under the leadership of the Communist Party which has...
Chinese dream and my dream
“There would be no new China without the Communist Party”, I’ve heard of this saying...
18. I worked in a group home as a direct care worker until I got my CNA certification, then I worked in various nursing homes. It’s easy to get burnt out when working with elderly, dementia and Alzheimer’ however, I loved my job. Taking care of others is what I wanted to do. The first nursing...
18. I worked in a group home as a direct care worker until I got my CNA certification, then I worked in various nursing homes. It’s easy to get...
while Simon appeared to be struggling. Spar walks over and punches him across the face, a smug grin coming across his face]
Spar: &You are suppose to be MY opponent?! Don't make me laugh.&
Spar: &I've seen and killed tougher people then you, some of them having seen the world before the great disaster struck...
while Simon appeared to be struggling. Spar walks over and punches him across the face, a smug grin coming across his face]
Spar: &You are suppose to be...
Honda Dreams Fund is the opportunity I have been waiting for to realise my dreams. Since I was young, I have always aspired to be a dental doctor with masters’ degree.
I come from a large family of eight siblings. Being the youngest in the family, I did not get all the comfort and luxuries other children...
Honda Dreams Fund is the opportunity I have been waiting for to realise my dreams. Since I was young, I have always...
The sun rays from my balcony window of my 2 story mansion hit my face as the
sun arose over the oceans horizon.
I slowly opened my eyes to the beautiful
creation God has bestowed upon me also know as my wife.
When my mind came to a still, I came to...
The sun rays from my balcony window of my 2 story mansion hit...
grade team and eventually the 9th grade team.
Now here I am, a sophomore in high school continuing to play all for one dream: to go to a college for division one baseball, just like my grandpa.
I want to be a division one baseball player because I love the sport and it is good for scholarships. In...
grade team and eventually the 9th grade team.
Now here I am, a sophomore in high school continuing to play all for one dream: to go to a...
Have a great research document you think will help inspire other StudyMode members?
Share your document
Get full access to more research and tools for only $0.10/day
Upgrade your Membership
More great study tools:Why Do You Want To Be A Doctor? Reasons to become a doctor - Interview Question and Answers
Ads By Google
The medical field incorporates the most stringent selection procedures. Why? Because the risks ar in many cases it is a matter of life and death. Be aware that the interviewer leaves no stone unturned before selecting the right candidate. The question why you want to be a doctor is frequently asked whether you are preparing for an interview for medical school or for a medical doctor.
After reading this article, continue reading the following articles, both of which are located in the :
The Motivation for being a doctor
“Why do you want to become a doctor?” is a typical question.
The primary reason that an interviewer asks this question is to gauge an applicant’s motivational level. Needless to say, no employer will risk selecting an individual who lacks the motivation required. Thus, it is essential for you to improve the way you communicate your motivational levels to an interviewer. If you are able to put forward the right message across in the right way, the job can be yours.
Having discussed the requirement of stringent selection procedures, let us grasp what happens in the mind of an interviewer while he/she checks the applicant’s motivational levels. An interviewer is able to check the motivational level of an applicant using a three-tier approach:
Statement of purpose
Communication
Body language
Let us understand these three points with the help of an example.
Reasons to Become a Doctor
Question: “Why did you choose a medical doctor career? Why do you want to be a doctor?”
? Applicant 1: “Ever since I was a child, I wanted to be a medical doctor. I like helping and making people feel better. I feel that my personal mission is to help humanity defeat diseases and overcome suffering.”
? Applicant 2: “I have always waned to work in this noble profession because I have the right concern and skill sets to address human health problems
I possess a unique combination of high emotional quotient and a sound scientific approach. Becoming a doctor has always been a dream of mine and I worked hard to make it happen.”
Both answers communicate the motivational level quite well.
By looking at the two answers you can tell wh obviously the latter. Thus, the second applicant has a higher chance of getting selected.
But what is it that makes the second applicant stand out?
Statement of Purpose:
The second applicant validates a strong statement of purpose. ‘High emotional quotient’ and ‘scientific approach’ are the two most important attributes of a good doctor. By mentioning these two attributes, the applicant gains the interest of the interviewer. Hopefully, the interviewer understands that the applicant is clear about the prerequisites of the job and has the abilities to be a successful doctor.
The first applicant tells about his/her general career aspiration, which is fine, but forgets to outline why s/he thinks s/he can be a good doctor.
Communication:
The second applicant seems to be more mature in communicating the intensity of his motivation. The applic rather, he is forthright in mentioning that he possesses the appropriate skill sets for the job.
Body Language:
The second applicant appears to be more enthusiastic in answering the question. He elaborates more about the skills he has and how he fits in the professional field.
Now that you have understood how to answer the question, you need to elaborate on what we have mentioned. If you can enumerate a few instances where you have utilized the skills, then the job is almost definitely yours!
Want More Questions and Answers? Click here▼
Ads By Google
Most Popular
Related Posts ⇩
Sites’ Photos
Photo courtesy
Contributed by the community《I want to be a doctor》80-100词_百度作业帮
《I want to be a doctor》80-100词
《I want to be a doctor》80-100词
I want to be a doctor  If you ask me what I want to be,the answer is that I want to be a doctor.  It is exactly the truth that makes a person.It’s unlucky that my father suffers from diabetes.As we all know,diabetes is a serious disease which is incurable.It’s better for those who live with diabetes to go on a diet,without meat and sugar,which is the most difficult thing for my father.He is a man who can’t go without meat.I always wonder what his life will be like if there is no meat in his life.I have tried my best to persuade him to eat more vegetables instead of meat.But he ignored me,saying that it was nothing serious to eat it.I don’t know what to do.It seems that life for him is not as important as what we think.I can’t change his mind,and what I can do is learn more knowledge about diabetes and be a doctor to do more and more research on diabetes,hoping one day I can find out a way to cure diabetes.I should make the awareness clearer to myself and my father life is not for oneself,and that one’s life is always tied to his family,friends and society.  I think a doctor’s words can be the best medicine to a patient.After all,to be a doctor is my dream that one day comes true.}

我要回帖

更多关于 doct什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信