两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学生英语演讲比赛视频
上传于||文档简介
&&小​学​生​英​语​演​讲​比​赛​视​频
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
小组合作学习模式在高中英语口语教学中的应用,小组合作教学模式,小组合作教学反思,小组合作教学法,英语口语教学视频,高中英语口语,小组合作学习,小组合作,小组合作学习评价表,小组合作学习的好处
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
小组合作学习模式在高中英语口语教学中的应用
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&
主持人比赛演讲稿-英语口语比赛演讲稿-英语演讲比赛演讲稿-英语演讲稿
共 28 篇文章&&首页 | 上一页 | 1 | 下一页 | 尾页
&100篇文章/页&&转到第页
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
| ││││
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-求小学生英语自我介绍或英语小故事,朗读不超过两分钟,我要参加学校的英语演讲比赛,各位大虾帮帮忙呀!_百度知道
求小学生英语自我介绍或英语小故事,朗读不超过两分钟,我要参加学校的英语演讲比赛,各位大虾帮帮忙呀!
叫赵家璇!谢谢啦。注意综合这些条件哦。我今年11岁,是个爱好广泛的女生,我朗读时不超过两分钟就行了 。然后你们再添加一下,英文名叫Becky(贝琪)在漯河小学六年级三班上学
提问者采纳
&quot, luckily the little two pigs run away to pig three’s house. Pig one.旁白.i mustn’t scare of the wolf:When the little pigs saw what he was about. 妈妈;lNo,s home field.then pig two met a man wit 稻草爷爷.they are scared, little pig: Which the man did. 旁白:ok.&quot, and maclock:Then along came the wolf, in Mr?&quot, and we will go together and get some for dinner.Then I&quot, grandpa, and I&quot. Wolf, and the little pig built a house with it: &quot. 旁白, and if you will be ready tomorrow morning I will call for you,but be careful of the wolf, and I&quot. What till huff:never mind, 旁白; Wolf, go away. Pig one, and got the turnips before the wolf came, and he puffed and huffed. TWhere. 旁白, and declared he would eat up the little pig.&it’s very easy, he knocked at the pigone’ 旁白!now the wolf can’t catch me and eat me. 旁白. 狼.pig three keep going:it’s ok, and as she had not enough to keep them. Three pigs.&Then I&quot, at six o&No, with all his huffing and puffing.so hPlease, and I&quot, blow the house down。He is shouting:&quotHello
my name is Bll huff.& 旁白:S but he could not get the house down. Pig three:haha, and he puffed, just as the wolf was coming down: 旁白,but pig three seemed not to be afraid. 旁白:I’m regretful that I didn’t listen to the grandpa, let me come in. 旁白. Wolf, he huffed,the wolf came, they lived happily ever afterwards:pig one falled asleep in his house, little pig?& PNo, no, and he built his beautiful house with them.sticks is not strong:&quot, and he puffed, the little pig got up at five.&quot.&Then I&quot.go away&quot:&quot. Pig three: “Please: & pigone answered.i will g 旁白?&quot. Pig one. Smith&quot, and he huffed and he puffed: so the little pig put on the coverll puff, give me that sticks to build a house:&quot:So he huffed:&quot.The third little pig met a man with a load of bricks: Wolf, she sent them out to seek their fortune, and he huffed, and he puffed, and the W Wolf, as he did to the other little pigs.pig three knew the TLll puff.&quot. 三只小猪.Little pig, and I&quot.&quot, man, and in fell the wolf, give me those bricks to build a house with, let me come in. I wanna eat you:So the man gave him the bricks! I have been and come back again!my house is so hard, Threepigs, and I&quot, I know where there is a nice field of turnips, and at last heLittle pig, and.after a while they met a man wiVery well.&quot, little pig, they hung on tOh: &quot:Which the man did:Then the wolf wLittle pig:&quot.&quot。 Wolf.ll huff: &quot: &ll puff,and eat you, and I&quot:Goodbye:&quot, go away. Pig one。 pig one is scared:you three little pigs,fortunetely he run away to the pig two’s house。At 6 o’clock, and he puffed,said happily, my read the text is the Three Little P Three pigs, no:Well:There was an old mother with three little pigs, and he blew his house in:three pigsPlease.&quot, and got a nice potful for dinner.&quot:Little pig:&quot, The little pig said.&quot. When he found that he could not,l 旁白, man。 Wolf, give me that straw to build me a house,I will be ready. POh;R The wolf:Well:the house will be beautiful. 稻草爷爷.then he went into his house,but it easy to be broken down by wind: & 旁白:&quot.&quot. 旁白: &quot, no。 Wolf,but it is easy to do:Presently came along a wolf, &quot,ll blow your house in!build your own house
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲比赛的相关知识
其他3条回答
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DFF VDFDDFD FRFDFHG D GFHYFH
RHFRHHIJSIFHSKLDHFOSUEHFKSDHJKFHSKEHFOESUIHFUOEFHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,K,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
My name is Becky.I'm eleven years old.I'm a student.I'm in Grade 3 Class 6.I like many things.I like swimming. I like dancing.……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁全国大学生英语演讲大赛冠军_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
全国大学生英语演讲大赛冠军
上传于||文档简介
&&全​国​大​学​生​英​语​演​讲​大​赛​冠​军
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便