初高三英语短文填词首字母填词!!!!!!!!!!...

几道初三首字母填空题
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友koptimiough遇到了一个关于中学英语的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1、In Britain,most school boys under the age of 16 wear a formal jacket,tie and trousers,and girls wear s_____ clothes.
2、In some countries,scouts(童子军) wear long t____ instead of shorts because of the culture or cold weather.
3、When water expands in the oceans,it takes up more space and the level of the sea r___.
4、Sea level may rise between several inches and as much as 3feet during the next century.This will affect b____ natural
systems and man-made structures along coastlines(海岸线).
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
2.trousers
—— 沈暖诗
—— cxf_sophia
—— 周振涛
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&初三英语首字母填空_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语下册首字母填空练习题及答案_中华文本库
第1页/共3页
文本预览:
初三英语下册首字母填空练习题
I.根据句意及所给的首字母写出适当的单词 1. Mary, would you please tell me your new a ______so that I can write to you? 2. 2.---Does this piece of m ______ sound nice?--- -Yes, it's wonderful! 3. May 12th is the International N______ Day. Let's say "Thanks” to them f or their work in the fight against SARS. 4. The more dirty water the factory pours into the river, the w___ the environment nearby will be. 5. Victor is a b ______boy and he learns quickly. 6. Please c_____those exercises down from the blackboard so that you can do them after school. 7. -What's the b_______ hours of that supermarket ? -8:30 a. m-9:30 p.m.
8.----Mum, if Hurry is not well enough to do the work. Let me do it i______. ----You'd better have more rest . 9. Father got up late this morning and m ______the 6:00 train. 10.-- -I h_____ go to bed before midnight. ---I thinks that's too late and it's not good for your health.
11. Boys and girls, you mustn't m ______any noise in the library. 12. Mr George u_____ to take a walk after supper when he was in the countryside. 13. Tom did well in the composition, so his classmates spoke h____ of him. 14. Great h_____ makes great man. 15. Could you cut the water melon into eight h_____ 16. Two h _____ ride is not so long. 17.1 usually go to see my grandparents t______ a month. 18. -What can you find u _____ the sea? -Different kinds of fishes.
19. Go along this road until you r _____ the end. 20. Good news! We have w _____ the relay race. 21. Qingdao is one of the best places for s______ in China. 22. It is n ______ eight you must hurry or you'll miss the train. 23. The road was so n_____ that the truck couldn't pass. 24. My teacher often e______ us to speak English. 25. Yesterday I took part in the b ______ 100-metre race. 26. A 12-year-old boy named Li Lida successfully went a ______the Qiongzhou Channel. 27. Don't draw pictures on p_____ walls. 28. You should pick up the rubbish and throw it into a d_____ 29. They are collecting waste paper for r_______ 30. The beautiful s______ of the mountain attracts lots of visitors. 31. The camera costs too much. I can't a______ it. 32. When the sun came out, the snow d______ soon, melted. 33. Do you know that some dinosaurs were covered with f_____ ? 34. Who can d______ what the robber looks like? 35.I think it p______ to finish the work in a week. 36. The s______ surfer is quite different from the so called beach boys. 37. Don't forget the c _____when you clean the classroom.
38. In the school library you can see many things, like d_____, magazines and so on. 39. This is a d _____ camera. I bought it online last week. 40. All members of the audience should be dressed n______ 41. Father Christmas can't climb down every chimney in the world in a s ______night. 42. There's an u _____ Dinosaur World in the museum. 43. You can see the f ______ fish in coal. 44. The waves at Makaha are t_____ . 45. The ship is used to e ______ under
第1页/共3页
寻找更多 ""扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
中考英语题型讲解:首字母填词答题技巧
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2010上海初三英语首字母填空主题专练1 Entertainment
来源:网络&&&&作者:匿名&&&& 12:00:27
2010上海初三英语首字母填空主题专练1 Entertainment
试题预览:
试题下载:
中考QQ群陈老师提供,中考网版权所有,谢绝转载!
资讯月排行
上海中考指南