She can'tcan you playy ____...

Taylor Swift&invisible&唱的是什么意思?帮忙翻译一下._百度知道
Taylor Swift&invisible&唱的是什么意思?帮忙翻译一下.
Taylor Swift&invisible&唱的是什么意思?帮忙翻译一下.
提问者采纳
She can't see the way your eyes 她看不到当你微笑时Light up when you smile 眼中闪耀的光芒She'll never notice how you stop and stare 她从未注意到 当她经过你旁边时Whenever she walks by 你如此惊呆 注视她的表情And you can't see me wantin' you the way you want her 而你,看不见我多么想和你在一起 就像你对她那样But you are everything to me 但是你仍然是我的全部And I just wanna show you 现在我要让你知道She don't even know you 她根本不了解你She's never gonna love you like I want to 她不会像我一样爱你And you just see right through me but if you only knew me 如果你知道我在你身边,请注视着我 ,看透我的内心We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable 我们可以成为美丽,奇迹,与不可思议Instead I'm just invisible 不要对我视而不见There's a fire inside of you 你的内心炽热如火That can't help but shine through 剧烈燃烧 直击我心She's never gonna see the light 她永远感觉不到你的光热No matter what you do 无论你为她做任何事And all I think about is how to make you think of me 我只想让你想念我And everything that we could be 和我们能成为的一切And I just wanna show you 现在我要让你知道She don't even know you 她根本不了解你She's never gonna love you like I want to 她不会像我一样爱你And you just see right through me but if you only knew me 如果你知道我在你身边,请注视着我,感受我的感受We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable 我们可以成为美丽,奇迹,与不可思议Instead I'm just invisible 不要对我视而不见Like shadows in a faded light 如同褪色光线下的影子般Oh we're invisible 我们的爱如同隐形一般I just wanna open your eyes 我只要你睁开双眼 看见我And make you realize 让你了解我的爱I just wanna show you 现在我要让你知道She don't even know you 她根本不了解你Baby let me love you let me want you 宝贝,让我爱你,让你属于我You just see right through me 请注视着我,试着读懂我But if you only knew me 只要你感觉到我在你身边We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable我们可以成为美丽,奇迹,与不可思议Instead I'm just invisible 不要对我视而不见(Oh ho... yea)She can't see the way your eyes 她看不到当你微笑时Light up when you smile 眼中闪耀的光芒
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
She can't see the way your eyes 她看不到当你微笑时Light up when you smile 眼中闪耀的光芒She'll never notice how you stop and stare 她从未注意到 当她经过你旁边时Whenever she walks by 你如此惊呆 注视她的表情And you can't see me wantin' you the way you want her 而你,看不见我多么想和你在一起 就像你对她那样But you are everything to me 但是你仍然是我的全部And I just wanna show you 现在我要让你知道She don't even know you 她根本不了解你She's never gonna love you like I want to 她不会像我一样爱你And you just see right through me but if you only knew me 如果你知道我在你身边,请注视着我 ,看透我的内心We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable 我们可以成为美丽,奇迹,与不可思议Instead I'm just invisible 不要对我视而不见There's a fire inside of you 你的内心炽热如火That can't help but shine through 剧烈燃烧 直击我心She's never gonna see the light 她永远感觉不到你的光热No matter what you do 无论你为她做任何事And all I think about is how to make you think of me 我只想让你想念我And everything that we could be 和我们能成为的一切And I just wanna show you 现在我要让你知道She don't even know you 她根本不了解你She's never gonna love you like I want to 她不会像我一样爱你And you just see right through me but if you only knew me 如果你知道我在你身边,请注视着我,感受我的感受We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable 我们可以成为美丽,奇迹,与不可思议Instead I'm just invisible 不要对我视而不见Like shadows in a faded light 如同褪色光线下的影子般Oh we're invisible 我们的爱如同隐形一般I just wanna open your eyes 我只要你睁开双眼 看见我And make you realize 让你了解我的爱I just wanna show you 现在我要让你知道She don't even know you 她根本不了解你Baby let me love you let me want you 宝贝,让我爱你,让你属于我You just see right through me 请注视着我,试着读懂我But if you only knew me 只要你感觉到我在你身边We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable我们可以成为美丽,奇迹,与不可思议Instead I'm just invisible 不要对我视而不见(Oh ho... yea)She can't see the way your eyes 她看不到当你微笑时Light up when you smile 眼中闪耀的光芒 网上摘的.......
swift的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于W_Additional_exercises_Intermediate_English Grammar in Use Intermediate Third edition的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:W_Additional_exercises_Intermediate_English Grammar in Use Intermediate Third edition Additional exercisesThese exercises are divided into the following sections:IPresent and past (Units 1-6)Present and past (Units 1-14)Present and past (Units 1-17)Past continuous and used to (Units 6, 18)The future (Units 19-25)Past, present and future (Units 1-25)Modal verbs (can/must/would etc.) (Units 26-36)if (conditional) (Units 25,38-40)Passive (Units 42-45)Reported speech (Units 47-48, 50)-ing and infini(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])tive (Units 53-66)ajan and the (Units 69-78)Pronouns and determiners (Units 82-91)Adjectives and adverbs (Units 98-108)Conjunctions (Units 25,38, 112-118)Prepositions (time) (Units 12, 119-122)Prepositions (position etc.) (Units 123-128)Noun/adjective + preposition (Units 129-131)Verb + preposition (Units 132-136)Phrasal verbs (Units 137-145)Present and pastExercise 1Exercises 2- 4Exercises 5-8Exercise 9Exercises 10-13Exercises 14-15Exercises 16-18E(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])xercises 19-21Exercises 22-24Exercise 25Exercises 26-28Exercise 29Exercise 30Exercise 31Exercise 32Exercise 33Exercise 34Exercise 35Exercise 36Exercises 37- 41Units 1-6, Appendix 2302Put the verb into the correct form: present simple (1do), present continuous (1am doing), pastsimple (1did) or past continuous (1was doing).1 We can go out now. It .....~?Y.1).t..X~4:1g.....(not / rain) any more.2 Catherine v.v.~? ~.~9 (wait) for me when I ...!M':r~(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])y.~.....(arrive).3 I (get) hungry. Let's go and have something to eat.4 What (you / do) in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?5 The weather was horrible when we (arrive). It was cold and it............................................................(rain) hard.6 Louise usually (phone) me on Fridays, but she....................................................................(not / phone) last Friday.7 A: When I last saw yo u, you (think) of(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html]) moving to a new flatoB: That's right, but in the end I (decide) to stay where I was.8 Why (you / look) at me like that? What's the matter?9 It's usually dry here at this time of the year. It (not / rain) mucho10 The phone (ring) three times while we .(have) dinner last night.11 Linda was bus y when we (go) to see her yesterday. She had anexam today and she (prepare) for it. We .(not / want) to disturb her, so we (not / stay) very long.1(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])2 When I first (tell) Tom the news, he .(not / believe) me. He (think) that 1 (joke).Present and pastAdditional exercisesUnits 1-14, Appendix 22 Which is correct?1 Everything is going well. We n'! have / haven't had any problems so faro(haven't had is correct)2 Lisa didn't go / hasn't gone to work yesterday. She wasn't feeling well.3 Look! That man over there wears / is wearing the same sweater as YOU.4 Your son is much talle(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])r than when I last saw him. He grew / has grown a lot.5 I still don't know what to do. I didn't decide / haven't decided yet.6 I wonder why Jim is / is being so nice to me today. He isn't usually like that.7 Jane had a book open in front of her, but she didn't read / wasn't reading it.8 I wasn't very busy. I didn't have / wasn't having much to do.9 It begins / It's beginning to get dark. Shall I turn on the li(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])ght?10 After leaving school, Tim got / has got a job in a factory.11 When Sue heard the news, she wasn't / hasn't been very pleased.12 This is a nice restaurant, isn't it? Is this the first time you are / you've been here?13 I need a new job. I'm doing / I've been doing the same job for too long.14 'Anna has gone out.' 'Oh, has she? What time did she go / has she gone?'15 'You look tired.' 'Yes, I&(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])#39;ve played / I've been playing basketball.'16 Where are ing / do e fram? Are you American?17 I'd like to see Tina again. It's a long time since I saw her / that I didn't see her.18 Robert and Maria have been married since 20 years / for 20 years.plete each question using a suitable verbo1 A: I'm looking for Paul. ....H..&y..~..~.\A... ?.~r. ... him?B: Yes, he was here a moment ago.2 A: Why .....4i4....\1.~.....9 .... (来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])to bed so early last night?B: I was feeling very tired.3 A: Where ?B: Just to the post box. I want to post these letters. I'll be back in a few minutes.4 A: television every evening?B: No, only if there's something special on.5 A: Your house is very beautiful. How long here?B: Nearly ten years.6 A: How was your holiday? a nice time?B: Yes, thanks. It was great.7 A: .............................................................................(来源:淘豆网[/p-4668058.html])....Julie recently?B: Yes, I met her a few days ago.8 A: Can you describe the woman you saw? What .B: A red sweater and black jeans.9 A: I'm sorryto keep you waiting long?B: No, only about ten minutes.10 A: How long you to get to work in the morning?B: Usually about 45 minutes. It depends on the traffic.11 A: with that magazine yet?B: No, I'm still reading it. I won't be long.12 A: ....................................................................................to the United States?B: No, never, but I went to Canada a few years ago.303Additional exercises4 Use your own ideas plete B's sentences.1 A: What's the new restaurant like? Is it good?B: I've no idea I~.':f.~Y.1.~'{.~ ~~Y.1 there.2 A: How well do you know Bill?B: Very well. W since we were children.3 A: Did you enjoy your holiday?B: Yes, it was really good. It's the best holiday .4 A: Is David still here?B: No, I'm afraid he isn't about ten minutes ago.5 A: 1 like your suit. 1 haven't seen it before.B: It's new. It's the first time .6 A: How did you cut your knee?B: 1 slipped and fell when tennis.7 A: Do you ever go swimming?B: Not these days. 1 haven't a long time.S A: How often do you go to the cinema?B: Very rarely. It's nearly a year to the cinema.9 A: I've bought some new shoes. Do you like them?B: Yes, they' re very nice. Where them?Units 1-17, 110, Appendix 25 Put the verb into the correct form: past simple (1 did), past continuous (1 was doing), pastperfect (1 had done) or past perfect continuous (1 had been doing).1SARAHI-JYesterday afternoon Sarah .....~.~Y\t (go) to the station to meet Paul. When she...............................................(get) there, Paul (already / wait)for her. His train (arrive) early.2When 1 got home, Bill (lie) on the sofa. The television was on,but he (not / watch) it. He (fall)asleep and (snore) loudly. 1 (turn) thetelevision off and just then he (wake) up.304Additional exercises3~j- ;. ~.di, ,&& &Last night 1 (just / gol to bed and (read)a book when suddenly 1 (hear) a noise. 1 .(get) up to see what it was, but 1 (not / see) anything, so 1..........................................................(go) back to bed.4Lisa had to go to New York last week, but she almost (miss) theplaneo She (stand) in the queue at the check-in desk when shesuddenly (realise) that she (leave) herpassport at home. Fortunately she lives near the airport, so she (have)time to take a taxi home to get it. She (get) back to the airportjust in time for her flight.59!~~T1 & & (meet) Peter and Lucy yesterday as 1 .(walk) through the park. They .&& (be) to the Sports Centre wherethey (play) tennis. They (go) to a caféand & (invite) me to join them, but 1 & .(arrange) to meet another friend and & (not / have) time.6 Make sentences from the words in brackets. Put the verb into the correct form: present perfect(1 have done), present perfect continuous (1 have been doing), past perfect (1 had done) orpast perfect continuous (1 had been doing).1 Amanda is sitting on the ground. She's out of breath.(she / mn) .s.n.~ n.CA.:? b..~r.. ...r.~.Y,\.r.0.9..,..& & &2 Where's my bag? 1 left it under this chair.(some body / take / it) && &.& & &.& & & & &..& &3 We were all surprised when Jenny and Andy got married last year.(they / only / know / each other / a few weeks)4 It's still raining. 1wish it would stop.(it / rain / all day) & & & & &.& && & .5 Suddenly 1 woke up. 1 was confused and didn't know where 1 was.(1/ dream) .305,.~Additional exercises6 1 wasn't hungry at lunchtime, so 1 didn't have anything to eat.(1/ have / a big breakfast) .7 Every year Robert and Tina spend a few days at the same hotel by the sea.(they / go / there for years) .8 I've got a headache.(1 / have / it / since 1 got up) : .9 Next week Gary is going to mn in a marathon.(he / train / very hard for it) .3067 Put the verb into the correct formoJulia and Kevin are old friends. They meet by chance at a rail station.JULIA: Hello, Kevin. (1) (1/ not / see)you for ages. How are you?KEVIN: I'm fine. How about you?(2) (you / look) well.JULIA: Yes, I'm very well thanks.So, (3) (you / gol somewhere or(4) (you / meet) somebody off a train?KEVIN: (5) (1/ go) to London for a business meeting.JULIA: Oh. (6) (you / often / gol away on business?KEVIN: Quite often, yes. And you? Where (7) (you / gol?JULIA: Nowhere. (8) (1/ meet) a friendo Unfortunatelyher train (9) (be) delayed -(10) .......................................................................................(1/ wait) here for nearly an hour.KEVIN: How are your children?JULIA: They're all fine, thanks. The youngest (11) (just / start)school.KEVIN: How (12) (she / get) on?(13) (she / like) it?JULIA: Yes, (14) (she / think) it's great.KEVIN: (15) (you / work) at the moment? When 1 last(16) (speak) to yo u, (17) .(you / work) in a travel agency.JULIA: That's right. Unfortunately pany (18) (go) outof business a couple of months after (19) (1/ start)work there, so (20) (1/ lose) my job.KEVIN: And (21) (you / not / have) a job since then?JULIA: Not a permanent job. (22) (I / have) a few temporaryjobs. By the way, (23) (you / see) Joe recently?KEVIN: Joe? He's in Canada.JULIA: Really? How long (24) (he / be) in Canada?KEVIN: About ayear now. (25) (1/ see) him a few days before(26) (he / go). (27) (he / be)unemployed for months, so (28) (he / decide) to try hisluck somewhere else. (29) (he / really / look forward)to going.JULIA: So, what (30) (he / do) there?KEVIN: I've no idea. (31) (1/ not / hear) fram him since(32) (he / leave). Anyway, 1 must go and catch mytrain. It was really nice to see you again.JULIA: You too. Bye. Have a good trip.KEVIN: Thanks. Bye.11ij8Additional exercisesPut the verb into the most suitable formo1 Who (invent) the bicycle?2 'Do you sti11have a headache?' 'No, (it / gol. I'm a11right now.'3 I was the last to leave the office yesterday evening. Everybody else .(go) home when I (leave).4 What (you / do) last weekend? .(you / gol away?5 I like your caro How long (you / have) it?6 It's a pity the trip was cance11ed. I (look) forward to it.7 Jane is an experienced teacher (she / teach) for 15 years.8 (1/ buy) a new jacket last week, but .(1/ not / wear) it yet.9 A few days ago (1/ see) aman at a party whose face (be)very familiar. At first I couldn't think where (1/ see) him before.Then suddenly (1/ remember) who (it / be).10 (you / hear) of Agatha Christie? (she / be)a writer who (die) in 1976 (she / write)more than 70 detective novels (you / read) any of them?11 A: What (this word / mean)?B: I've no idea (1/ never / see) it before. Look it up inthe dictionary.12 A: (you / get) to the theatre in time for the play last night?B: No, we were late. By the time we got there, .(it / already / begin).13 I went to Sarah's room and (knock) on the door, but there...................................................................................(be) no answer. Either .(she / gol out or (she / not / want) to see anyone.14 Patrick asked me how to use the photocopier (he / never /use) it before, so (he / not / know) what to do.15 Liz (go) for a swim after work yesterday .(she / need) some exercise because (she / sit) in an office a11day infront of puter.Past continuous and used to Units 6, plete the sentences using the past continuous (wasfwere -ing) or used to .... Use the verbin brackets.1 I haven't been to the cinema for ages now. We ....y.?.~ ...~ ...9.O' ..... a lot. (go)2 Ann didn't see me wave to her. She .....N~?...Jp.9.k0.9..... in the other direction. (look)3 l a lot but, I don't use my car very much these days. (drive)4 I asked the taxi driver to slow down. She too fast. (drive)5 Rosemary and Jonathan met for the first time when they in thesame bank. (work)6 When I was a child, I a lot of bad dreams. (have)7 I wonder what Joe is doing these days. He in Spain when I lastheard fram him. (live)8 'Where were you yesterday afternoon?' '1 vo11eyba11.' (play)9 'Do you do any sports?' 'Not these days, but I volleyball.' (play)10 e looked very nice at the party. He a very smart suit. (wear)307i~Additional exercisesUnits 19-25, Appendix 310 What do you say to your friend in these situations? Use the words given in brackets. Use thepresent continuous (1 am doing), going to or will (1'11).1 You have made all your holiday arrangements. Your destination is Jamaica.FRIEND: Have you decided where to go for your holiday yet?YOU: ......I.'.tyI....gQ0.g....0. ....J.0.!t1.~., ..... (1 / go)2 You have made an appointment with the dentist for Friday morning.FRIEND: Shall we meet on Friday morning?YOU: 1can't on Friday (1/ go)3 You and some friends are planning a holiday in Britain. You have decided to hire a car, butyou haven't arranged this yet.FRIEND: How do you plan to travel round Britain? By train?YOU: No, (we / hire)4 Your friend has two young children. She wants to go out tomorrow evening. You offer tolook after the children.FRIEND: 1want to go out tomorrow evening, but 1haven't got a babysitter.YOU: That's no problem (1/ look after)5 You have already arranged to have lunch with Sue tomorrow.FRIEND: Are you free at lunchtime tomorrow?YOU: No, (have lunch)6 You are in a restaurant. You and your friend are looking at the menu. Maybe your friend hasdecided what to have. You ask her/him.YOU: What ? (you / have)FRIEND: 1 don't know. 1can't make up my mind.7 You and a friend are reading. It's getting a bit dark and your friend is having trouble reading.You decide to turn on the light.FRIEND: It's getting a bit dark, isn't it? It's difficult to read.YOU: yes (1/ turn on)8 You and a friend are reading. It's getting a bit dark and you decide to turn on the light.You stand up and walk towards the light switch.FRIEND: What are you doing?YOU: (1/ turn on)11 Put the verb into the most suitable formo Use a present tense (simple or continuous),will (1'11) or shall.Conversation 1 (in the morning)JENNY: (1) .....Ar.~...~Q0.....&4&0.B.....(you / do) anything tomorrow evening, Helen?HELEN: No, why?JENNY: Well, do you fancy going to the cinema? Strangers on aPlane is on. 1want tosee it, but 1 don't want to go alone.HELEN: OK, (2) (e) with you. What time(3) (we / meet)?JENNY: Well, the film (4) (begin) at 8.45, so(5) (1/ meet) you at about 8.30 outside the cinema, OK?HELEN: Pine. (6) (1/ see) Tina later this evening.(7) (1/ ask) her if she wants e too?JENNY: Yes, do that. (8) (I / see) you tomorrow then. Bye.308TINA:HELEN:T1NA:HELEN:TINA:Additional exercisesConversation 2 (later the same day)HELEN: Jenny and 1 (9) (go) to the cinema tomorrownight to see Strangers on aPlane. Why don't e too?I'd love e. What time (10) (the film / begin)?8.45.(11) (you / meet) outside the cinema?Yes, at 8.30. Is that OK for you?Yes, (12) (l/be) there at 8.30.12 Put the verb into the most suitable formo Sometimes there is more than one possibility.1 A has decided to learn a language.A: I've decided to try and learn a foreign language.B: Have you? Which language (1) .....0.!.E:: ....l;j9.\\ ... gg0g...J()....l.~D. .....(you / learn)?A: Spanish.B: (2) (you / do) a course?A: Yes, (3) (it / start) next week.B: That's great. I'm sure (4) (you / enjoy) it.A: 1 hope so. But 1 think (5) (it / be) quite difficult.2 A wants to know about B's holiday plans.A: 1 hear (1) (you / gol on holiday soon.B: That's right. (2) (we / gol to Pinland.A: 1 hope (3) (you / have) a nice time.B: Thanks. (4) (1/ send) you a postcard and (5) .(1/ get) in touch with you when (6) (1/ get) back.3 A invites B to a party.A: (1) (1/ have) a party next Saturday. Can e?B: On Saturday? I'm not sure. Some friends of mine (2) (come) tostay with me next week, but 1 think (3) (they / gol bySaturday. But if (4) (they / be) still here,(5) (1/ not / be) able e to the party.A: OK. Well, tell me as soon as (6) (you / know).B: Right. (7) (1/ phone) you during the week.4 A and B are two secret agents arranging a meeting. They are talking on the phone.A: Well, what time (1) .(we / meet)?B: Come to the café by the station at 4 o'clock.(2) (1/ wait) for youwhen (3) (you / arrive).(4) (1/ sit) by the windowand (5) (1/ wear) a bright green sweater.A: OK? (6) (Agent 307/ come) too?B: No, she can't be there.A: Oh. (7) (1/ bring) the documents?B: Yeso (8) (1/ explain) everything when(9) (1/ see) you. And don't be late.A: OK. (10) (1/ try) to be on time.309Additional exercises13 Put the verb into the correct formo Choose from the following:present continuous (1 am doing) will ('11)/ won'tpresent simple (1 do) will be doinggoing to (I'm going to do) sha111 1 feel a bit hungry. 1 think (1/ hav~) something to eat.2 Why are you putting on your coat? (you / gol somewhere?3 What time (1/ phone) you this evening? About 7.30?4 Look! That plane is flying towards the airport (it / land).5 We must do something soon, before (it / be) too late.6 I'm sorry you've decided to leave pany .(l/miss) you when (you / gol.7 (1/ give) you my address? If .(1/ give) you my address, (you / send) me a postcard?8 Are you still watching that programme? What time (it / end)?9 (1/ go) to London next weekend for a wedding.My sister (get) married.10 I'm not ready yet (1/ te11)you when .(l/be) ready. 1 promise (1/ not / be) very long.11 A: Where are you going?B: To the hairdresser's (1/ have) my ha ir cut.12 She was very rude to me. 1 refuse to speak to her again until .(she / apologise).13 1 wonder where (we / live) ten years from now?14 What do you plan to do when (you / finish) your course atco11ege?Units 1-2531014 Use your own ideas plete B's sentences.1 A: How did the accident happen?B: 1 N.q,,:?, .9.9.i:Y.l9 too fast and couldn't stop in time.2 A: Is that a new camera?B: No, 1 it a long time.3 A: Is that a puter?B: Yes, 1 it a few weeks ago.4 A: 1 can't talk to you right now. You can see I'm very busy.B: OK.I back in about half an hour.5 A: This is a nice restaurant. Do e here often?B: No, it's the first time 1 here.6 A: Do you do any sport?B: No, 1 football, but 1 gave it up.7 A: I'm sorry I'm late.B: That's OK. 1 long.8 A: When you went to the US last year, was it your first visit?B: No, 1 there twice before.9 A: Do you have any plans for the weekend?B: Yes, 1 to a party on Saturday night.10 A: Do you know what Steve's doing these days?B: No, 1 him for ages.11 A: Wi11you still be here by the time 1 get back?B: N o, 1 by then.Additional exercises15 Robert is travelling in North America. He sendsan email to a friend in Winnipeg (Canada). Putthe verb into the most suitable formoo To: ChrisHi(1) r.Y.~..JlA..s.:t. 0!..r.~\{.~ (1/ just / arrive) in Minneapolis. (2) .(11 travel) for more than a month now, and (3) (1/ begin) to think ing home. Everything (4) (1/ see) so lar (5) (be)really interesting, and (6) (1/ meet) some really kind people.(7) (1/leave) Kansas City a week ago. (8) .(11 stay) there with Emily, the aunt 01 a lriend from college. She was really helplul and hospitableand although (9) (l/plan) to stay only a couple 01 days,(10) (1/ end up) staying more than a week.(11) (1/ enjoy) the journey lrom Kansas City to here. (12) .(1/ take) the Greyhound bus and (13) (meet) some reallyinteresting people - everybody was really lriendly.So now I'm here, and (14) (1/ stay) here lor a lew days before (15) .(1/ continue) up to Canada. I'm not sure exactly when (16) .(11 get) to Winnipeg - it depends what happens while (17) (l/be) here. But(18) (1/ let) you know as soon as (19) (1/ know) myself.(20) (1/ stay) with a lamily here - they're lriends 01 some people1know at home. Tomorrow (21) (we / visit) some people theyknow who (22) (build) a house in the mountains. It isn't finishedyet, but (23) (it / be) interesting to see what it's like.Anyway, that's all lor now. (24) .Robert..........(l/be) in touch again soon.Units 26-36, Appendix 416 Which alternatives are correct? Sometimes only one alternative is correct, and sometimes twoof the alternatives are possible.1 'Wh' '11 b h . h & '1' 1 A 01& B 1 'at tIme WI you e ome tomg t. m not sure ate.A may be B might be e can be (both A and B are correct)2 1 can't find the theatre tickets. They out of my pocket.A must have fallen B shou1d have fallen e had to fall3 Somebody ran in front of the car as 1was driving. Fortunate1y 1 just in time.A cou1d stop B cou1d have stopped e managed to stop4 We've got p1enty of time. We yet.A mustn't 1eave B needn't 1eave e don't need to 1eave5 1 out but 1 didn't feel1ike it, so 1 stayed at home.A cou1d go B cou1d have gone e must have gone311播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表W_Additional_exercises_Intermediate_English Grammar in Use Intermediate Third edition.pdf
文档介绍:
W_Additional_exercises_Intermediate_English Grammar in Use Intermediate Third edition Additional exercisesThese exercises are divided into the following sections:IPresent and past (Units 1-6)Present and past (Units 1-14)Present and past (Units 1-17)Past continuous and used to (Units 6, 18)The future...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 can you play 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信