Friendships between and...

America is a mobile society.Friendships between Americans ……阅读理解及答案_中考阅读理解_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
America&is&a&mobile&society.Friendships&between&Americans&……阅读理解及答案
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
America&is&a&mobile&society.Friendships&between&Americans&……阅读理解及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:21:53
(;江苏省扬州市,三,10)CAmerica is a mobile society.Friendships between Americans can be close and real,yet disappear soon.They don’t feel hurt.If the same two people meet again,even years later,they pick up the friendship .This can be quite difficult for us Chinese to understand .Friendships between us develop more slowly but may become lifelong feelings,extending(延伸)deeply into both families.There is another difficult point for us to understand .Although Americans treat friends warmly in their personal everyday lives,they don’t show their politeness to& them if it requires a great deal of time.But in China ,we are usually generous with our time.We,as hosts,will appear at an airport even in the middle of the night to meet a friend.We may take day off from our work to act as guides to our friends :It is opposite in America ,Americans can not manage the time to do a great deal with a visitor outside their daily plans.They will probably exnect the visitors to get whemselves from the airport to the hotels.And they expect the visitors will phone them from there.Once the visitors arrive at their homes,the welcome will be full ,warm and real.For Americans ,it is often considered more friendly to invite a friend to their homes than to restaurants,except for business matters.Americans are ready to receive us foeeigners at their homes,share their holidays,and their home life.So accept their hospitality(好客)at home and enjoy your visit in America!38.The underlined phrase “pick up”in Paragraph 1may mean “_______”.A.keep out&&&B.give up&&&C.pay no attention to&&D.continue39.Which of the following is the typical (典型 的 )way of American hospitality?A.Treating friends at home.B.Taking days off to be with friends.C.Meeting friends at the airport at midnight. D.Sharing everything they have.40.Which of the following statements in True according to the passage?A.Americans are always generous with their time.B.Americans don’t feel hurt if their friendships disappear soon.C.Chinese friendships develop more slowly but will never disappear.D.Chinese friendships are more sincere than American friendships.41.This passage is most probably written for _______.A.American students&&&&B.Chinese studentsC.Chinese visitors to America&&D.American visitors to China【答案】DABC
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)高二英语整体设计与细节优化教案——M5U3 (句型转换 高二英语必修五 月考试卷 译林牛津版 试题下载
试题名称高二英语整体设计与细节优化教案——M5U3 (句型转换( 译林牛津版)
如果您在点击时出现“找不到网页”或“无法连接服务器”的错误提示,则表明你的IE需要设置,方法如下:
打开IE浏览器,点顶上菜单栏中的“工具——Internet选项——高级”,找到“用UTF-8发送URL”这一选项,把前面的勾去掉。
这个勾必须要去掉,否则很可能导致您无法正常下载!!
M5U3句型转换1. Almost&everyone&wants&to&make&friends&with&others.▲&Almost&everyone&__________&__________&to&__________&__________&with&others.&2. One&day&Robert&was&so&curious&that&he&asked&Amanda&what&they&talked&about.&▲&One&day&__________&__________&__________&Robert&asked&Amanda&what&they&talked&about.&3. Friendships&between&girls&are&usually&anchored&in&shared&feelings&and&support.&▲&More&often&than&not,&girls&__________&their&friendships&__________&feelings&and&support.4. In&fact,&many&adolescent&males&cannot&name&a&single&best&friend.&▲&__________&__________&__________&__________&__________,&many&adolescent&males&cannot&name&a&single&best&friend.5. When&asked,&they&usually&hesitate&before&responding.&▲&When&__________&__________&asked,&they&usually&respond&__________&__________.6. Friendship&means&having&someone&I&can&rely&on.&▲&Friendship&means&having&some&I&can&__________&__________.7. When&it&comes&to&friends,&I’ve&met&some&nice&people&here&in&London.&▲&__________&__________&friends,&I’ve&met&some&nice&people&here&in&London.8. Scientists&have&announced&that&they&have&cloned&the&first&human&embryo.&▲ __________&__________&__________&__________&by&scientists&that&they&have&cloned&the&first&human&embryo.▲ The&first&human&embryo&__________&__________&__________&by&scientists&__________&__________&__________&__________&by&them.&▲ __________&__________&__________&__________&__________&by&scientists&that&they&have&cloned&the&first&human&embryo.9. Scientists&have&announced&that&they&have&cloned&the&first&human&embryo.&This&has&caused&much&debate&round&the&world.&▲ Scientists&have&announced&that&they&have&cloned&the&first&human&embryo,&_____&has&caused&much&debate&round&the&world.▲ Scientists&have&announced&that&they&have&cloned&the&first&human&embryo,&_____&much&debate&round&the&world.
10. Even&though&human&cloning&is&causing&a&lot&of&anxiety,&it&is&good&news&for&Faye,&a&41-year-old&saleswoman&who&cannot&have&a&baby.&▲&__________&__________&__________&a&lot&of&anxiety,&human&cloning&is&good&news&for&Faye,&a&41-year-old&saleswoman&who&cannot&have&a&baby.&▲&__________&__________&__________&__________&human&cloning&is&causing&a&lot&of&anxiety,&it&is&good&news&for&Faye,&a&41-year-old&saleswoman&who&cannot&have&a&baby.11. China&has&succeeded&in&producing&clones&of&cows&and&goat,&and&continues&to&research&ways&in&which&cloning&can&benefit&mankind.&▲&China&has&__________&__________&in&producing&clones&of&cows&and&goat,&and&continues&to&research&ways&in&which&cloning&can&benefit&mankind.12. On&a&personal&note,&cloning&would&totally&transform&my&life.&▲&__________&__________,&cloning&would&totally&__________&my&life13. They&don’t&recognize/&realize&the&harmful&effects&of&cloning&humans.&▲&They&__________&__________&__________&__________&the&harmful&effects&of&cloning&humans.&14. Scientists&usually&have&to&do&thousands&of&experiments&in&order&to&prove&something.▲&Scientists&usually&have&to&__________&__________/&__________&thousands&of&experiments&in&order&to&prove&something.15. In&summary,&I&insist&that&you&take&the&opinions&of&the&people&of&the&UK&into&consideration.&▲&__________&__________&__________,&I&insist&that&you&__________&__________&__________&the&opinions&of&the&people&of&the&UK.16. From&the&point&of&view&of&some&people,&we&are&only&doing&what&humans&have&always&done,&using&nature&to&meet&our&own&needs.&▲&__________&__________&__________&__________&some&people,&we&are&only&doing&what&humans&have&always&done,&using&nature&to&meet&our&own&needs.17. If&time&permits,&we’ll&go&camping&tomorrow.▲ __________&__________,&we’ll&go&camping&tomorrow.18. Because&the&students&are&examined&twice&every&month,&they&have&to&study&hard.▲&__________&twice&every&month,&the&students&have&to&study&hard.19. Facing&the&global&financial&crisis,&the&Chinese&government&has&taken&measures&related&to&people’s&life&to&deal&with&it.▲&__________&__________&the&global&financial&crisis,&the&Chinese&government&has&taken&measures&related&to&people’s&life&to&deal&with&it.▲&__________&__________&__________&__________&the&global&financial&crisis,&the&Chinese&government&has&taken&measures&related&to&people’s&life&to&deal&with&it.20. Cloning&is&producing&an&exact&copy&of&a&plant&or&an&animal&using&its&cells.&▲&The&__________&of&cloning&is&given&here.&
&按关键词搜索相关试题&& (特别说明:关键词之间的逗号是全角的“,”,不是半角的“,”)
上一个『』&&nbsp下一个『』
浏览更多试题,请访问Network data
Network data
This page contains links to some network data sets I've compiled over the
All of these are free for scientific use to the best of my
knowledge, meaning that the original authors have already made the data
freely available, or that I have consulted the authors and received
permission to the post the data here, or that the data are mine.
make use of any of these data, please cite the original sources.
The data sets are in GML format.
For a description of GML see here.
GML can be read by many network analysis packages, including Gephi and Cytoscape.
I've written a simple
parser in C that will read the files into a data structure.
It's available
There are many features of GML not
supported by this parser, but it will read the files in this repository
just fine.
There is a Python parser for GML available as part of the
NetworkX package here and
another in the ,
which can be used from C, Python, or R.
If you know of or develop other
software (Java, C++, Perl, R, Matlab, etc.) that reads GML, let me know.
: social network of
friendships between 34 members of a karate club at a US university in the
Please cite W. W. Zachary, An information flow model for conflict
and fission in small groups, Journal of Anthropological Research
33, 452-473 (1977).
: coappearance network of
characters in the novel Les Miserables.
Please cite D. E. Knuth,
The Stanford GraphBase: A Platform for Combinatorial Computing,
Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1993).
: adjacency network of common
adjectives and nouns in the novel David Copperfield by Charles
Please cite M. E. J. Newman, Phys. Rev. E 74,
: network of
American football games between Division IA colleges during regular season
Fall 2000.
Please cite M. Girvan and M. E. J. Newman,
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99,
: an undirected social
network of frequent associations between 62 dolphins in a community living
off Doubtful Sound, New Zealand.
Please cite D. Lusseau, K. Schneider,
O. J. Boisseau, P. Haase, E. Slooten, and S. M. Dawson, Behavioral
Ecology and Sociobiology 54, 396-405 (2003).
Thanks to David
Lusseau for permission to post these data on this web site.
: A directed network of
hyperlinks between weblogs on US politics, recorded in 2005 by Adamic and
Please cite L. A. Adamic and N. Glance, "The political blogosphere
and the 2004 US Election", in Proceedings of the WWW-2005 Workshop on the
Weblogging Ecosystem (2005).
Thanks to Lada Adamic for permission to post
these data on this web site.
: A network of books
about US politics published around the time of the 2004 presidential
election and sold by the online .
Edges between books
represent frequent copurchasing of books by the same buyers.
The network
was compiled by V. Krebs and is unpublished, but can found on Krebs' web site.
Thanks to Valdis Krebs for
permission to post these data on this web site.
: A directed, weighted
network representing the neural network of C. Elegans.
Data compiled by
D. Watts and S. Strogatz and made available on the web here.
Please cite
D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, Nature 393, 440-442 (1998).
Original experimental data taken from J. G. White, E. Southgate,
J. N. Thompson, and S. Brenner, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. London
314, 1-340 (1986).
: An undirected, unweighted network
representing the topology of the Western States Power Grid of the United
Data compiled by D. Watts and S. Strogatz and made available on
cite D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, Nature 393, 440-442
weighted network of coauthorships between scientists posting preprints on
between Jan 1, 1995 and December 31, 1999.
Please cite
M. E. J. Newman, The structure of scientific collaboration networks,
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98, 404-409 (2001).
updated network of coauthorships between scientists posting preprints on
This version includes all preprints posted between Jan 1,
1995 and June 30, 2003.
The largest component of this network, which
contains 27519 scientists, has been used by several authors as a test-bed
for community-finding algorithm see for example
J. Duch and A. Arenas, Phys. Rev. E 72, 05).
data can be cited as M. E. J. Newman, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA
98, 404-409 (2001).
updated network of coauthorships between scientists posting preprints on
This version includes all preprints posted between Jan 1,
1995 and March 31, 2005.
Please cite M. E. J. Newman,
: weighted
network of coauthorships between scientists posting preprints on the Astrophysics E-Print Archive
between Jan 1, 1995 and December 31, 1999.
Please cite M. E. J. Newman,
: weighted
network of coauthorships between scientists posting preprints on the High-Energy Theory E-Print
Archive between Jan 1, 1995 and December 31, 1999.
Please cite
M. E. J. Newman, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98, 404-409
coauthorship network of scientists working on network theory and
experiment, as compiled by M. Newman in May 2006.
A figure depicting the
largest component of this network can be found here.
data can be cited as M. E. J. Newman, Phys. Rev. E 74, 036104
: a symmetrized snapshot of the
structure of the Internet at the level of autonomous systems, reconstructed
from BGP tables posted by the .
This snapshot was created by Mark
Newman from data for July 22, 2006 and is not previously published.
Other sources of network data
There are a number of other pages on the web from which you can download
network data.
Here are a few that I am aware of:
data sets: Social network data sets released with the UCINet software
by Steve Borgatti et al.
data sets: Example data sets released with the Pajek software by
Vladimir Batagelj and Andrej Mrvar.
: A set of very large data sets, including some non-network
data sets, compiled by the School of Library and Information Science at
Indiana University.
Network data sets include the NBER data set of US
patent citations and a data set of links between articles in the on-line
encyclopedia Wikipedia.
: Data compiled by Prof. Duncan Watts and collaborators at Columbia
University, including data on the structure of the Western States Power
Grid and the neural network of the worm C. Elegans.
: Data compiled by Prof. Albert-Laszlo Barabasi and
collaborators at the University of Notre Dame, including web data and
biochemical networks.
: Data compiled by Prof. Alexandre Arenas and
collaborators at Universidad Rovira i Virgili, including metabolic network
data and the network from their study of the collaboration patterns of jazz
musicians.
: A substantial collection of data sets
describing very large networks, including social networks, communications
networks, and transportation networks.
Last modified: April 19, 2013试题分析:文章介绍了文章讨论的中国人和美国人对待友谊和朋友方面的差异。美国人的友谊,来得快去得快,还有美国人的好客之道。
1.细节题。根据文章倒数第8,9行we, as hosts, will appear at airports even in the
middle of the night to meet a friend. We may take days off to act as guides to
our foreign friends说明文章中的I是一个中国人,故B正确。
2.细节题。根据文章3,4行If the same two people meet again by chance, even
years later, they pick up the friendship.说明D正确。
3.细节题。根据文章倒数3,4行Once we arrive at their homes, the welcome will be
full, warm and real. We will find ourselves treated hospitably. 说明C正确。
4.推理题。根据本句This is usually
the opposite of the practice in our country where we may be generous with our
time.说明在中国我们愿意花时间陪我们的客人,故D正确。
5.主旨大意题。文章讨论的中国人和美国人对待友谊和朋友方面的差异。故D正确。
考点:考查文化类短文阅读
点评:文章介绍了文章讨论的中国人和美国人对待友谊和朋友方面的差异。美国人的友谊,来得快去得快,还有美国人的好客之道。这篇文章有些抽象,考查题型多样细节题,推理题,猜词题都有,需要结合上下文提供的语境和信息进行概括和判断。要求较高。需要根据文章大意,结合语境,做出准确的判断。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:2013届江苏省苏州五中高三下学期期初考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
The teacher was leaving the village, and everybody seemed sorry. The miller at Cresscombe lent him the small cart and horse to carry his goods to Christminster, the city of his destination, such a vehicle proving of quite enough size for the teacher's belongings. For his only article, in addition to the packing-case of books, was a piano that he had bought when he thought of learning instrumental music. But the eagerness having faded he had never acquired any skill in playing, and the purchased article had been a permanent trouble to him.
The headmaster had gone away for the day, being a man who disliked the sight of changes. He did not mean to return till the evening, when the new teacher would have arrived, and everything would be smooth again. The blacksmith, the farm bailiff and the teacher were standing in confused attitudes in the sitting room before the instrument. The teacher had remarked that even if he got it into the cart he should not know what to do with it on his arrival at Christminster, since he was only going into a temporary place just at first. A little boy of eleven, who had been assisting in the packing, joined the group of men, and said, ‘Aunt has got a fuel-house, and it could be put there, perhaps, till you’ve found a place to settle in, sir.’‘Good idea,’ said the blacksmith.The smith and the bailiff started to see about the possibility of the suggested shelter, and the boy and the teacher were left standing alone. ‘Sorry I am going, Jude?’ asked the latter kindly. Tears rose into the boy’s eyes. He admitted that he was sorry. ‘So am I,’ said Mr. Phillotson.‘Why do you go, sir?’ asked the boy.‘Well—don't speak of this everywhere. You know what a university is, and a university degree? It is the necessary hallmark (标志) of a man who wants to do anything in teaching. My scheme, or dream, is to be a university graduate. By going to live at Christminster, I shall be at headquarters, so to speak, and if my scheme is practicable at all, I consider that being on the spot will afford me a better chance.’The smith and his companion returned. Old Miss Fawley's fuel-h and she seemed willing to give the instrument standing-room there. So it was left in the school till the evening, when more hands would be avail and the teacher gave a final glance round.At nine o'clock Mr. Phillotson mounted beside his box of books, and waved his friends good-bye.【小题1】It seemed that the teacher _____. A.was not getting on well with the headmasterB.had lived a rather simple life in the villageC.was likely to continue to practice playing the pianoD.would get help in the city on arriving there【小题2】The motivation of the teacher’s moving lay in his _____. A.ambitionB.devotionC.admirationD.inspiration【小题3】The boy named Jude may be described as _____.&A.polite, generous and cheerfulB.active, modest and friendlyC.kind, bright and helpfulD.calm, confident and humorous【小题4】In the passage the writer describes both the teacher’s _____. A.love for music and his dislike for musical instruments B.hard work in the village and his strong interest in city lifeC.friendship with some villagers and also conflicts with othersD.eagerness to go to the city and his affection for the village
来源:学年度广东省深圳市第三高级中学高二上学期期中考试英语卷
OLYMPIA, March 24—Luo Xuejuan, a swimming gold medalist at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games, became the first Chinese person to relay the Olympic Flame in Greece on Monday, receiving the flame from the first Olympic torchbearer(火炬手), Greek Alexandros Nikolaidis. Despite her previous experience as a torchbearer in the Beijing leg of the Athens 2004 torch relay, Luo felt honored and proud of being chosen as the first Chinese torchbearer, the Xihua News Agency reported Luo as saying in an interview. She talked about the great responsibility that she felt, as she believed she was representing every Chinese athlete and even Chinese person by running her leg of the relay. Regarding missing the torch lighting ceremony because she had to be in an assigned location to wait for the flame, Luo felt no regret. “Even though I couldn’t see it, I was able to feel the flame light and knew that it was happening at a place nearby,” she said. Luo expressed her belief that even if people couldn’t communicate with words, the Olympic Flame enables the transmission of the Olympic spirit and brings smiles wherever it might go. In Luo’s mind, the Olympic spirit represents purity, competition, friendship, enthusiasm, peace and harmony.【小题1】Why didn’t Luo see the torch lighting ceremony?A. She was late for the
ceremony.B. She was not allowed to go
there.C. She waited for the flame as
the next torchbearer.D. The ceremony took place at a
place far away.【小题2】Choose the best explanation for the underlined word “leg” in Paragraph Three.A. One of the long parts that
connect the feet to the rest of the body.B. The part of a pair of
trousers.C. One of the long thin parts
on the bottom of a table.D. One part of a journey or
race.【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Luo Xuejuan was the first
Olympic torchbearer in Greece.B. Luo had never been selected
as a torchbearer before.C. Luo believed that the Olympic
flame helped communication among people.D. Luo felt regretful because
she missed the torch lighting ceremony.【小题4】What’s the best title of the passage?A. Luo Xuejuan: A Swimming Gold
Medalist.B. The Torch Lighting CeremonyC. The Torch Relay Had BegunD. Luo Xuejuan: the First
Chinese Torchbearer of Athens Torch Relay【小题5】This passage is most likely to be seen in a &&&&&&&.A.
novel&&&&&&&&B. newspaperC. magazineD. textbook&
来源:2012届山东潍坊市高三下学期考前仿真模拟(三)英语试卷(带解析)
WASHINGTON——Chinese Vice-President Xi Jinping arrived at Andrews Air Force Base in Washington,February 13,2012.Vice-President Xi Jinping said he would explore important problems in an active and practical manner with his America hosts on Monday during his five-day official trip here after arriving at Andrews Air Force Base in the afternoon.In a written statement given upon his arrival,Xi said as the international situation experiences complex and complete changes,China and the United States have more extensive common interests and shoulder more important common responsibilities on the present world stage.The purpose of the current visit is to “carry out the important consensus reached by President Hu with President Obama during his visit to the United States in January last year and to advance the building of the China—US cooperative partnership based on mutual respect and mutual benefit”,said Xi.According to Xi,bilateral(双边的)relations have moved forward in spite of some twists and turns during the past several decades.“This has brought enormous benefits to our two countries and two peoples,and has had a positive, far-reaching impact on peace,stability and the prosperity of the Asia-Pacific region and the world at large”.Xi said that“whether we can seize opportunities,tackle challenges and build a cooperative partnership at the new historical starting point matters to the future of our two countries and the world as a whole.”Xi said he looks forward to engaging in extensive dialogue and exchanges with Americans from various sectors to enhance cooperation and strengthen friendship.Xi is scheduled to meet US senior government officials,including Henry Kissinger,Brent Scowcroft,Zbigniew Brzezinski,Madeleine Albright and Henry Paulson this evening to listen to their advice on China-US ties.Meetings between Xi and US Vice-President Biden and President Obama are scheduled on Tuesday.【小题1】The passage mainly tells us&&&&&&&.A.Xi's five-day official tripB.China-US cooperative partnershipC.Xi is set to discuss important bilateral problemsD.China and the US have more common interests【小题2】It can be inferred from the second paragraph that&&&&&.A.the current world stage remains peacefulB.China and US should build the cooperative partnershipC.Xi himself wrote a statement about his arrivalD.China and the US have the equal rights【小题3】The underlined word“consensus”in Paragraph 3 means&&&&&.A.agreementB.opinionC.partnership D.benefit【小题4】According to tile passage,bilateral relations between China and US have experienced&&&&&&&.A.enormous dialoguesB.extensive exchangesC.rnany challenges D.various hardships【小题5】What is Xi's attitude towards the visit?A.Respectful.B.Optimistic.C.Approving.D.Expectant.
来源:2016届浙江省高一上学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
Friendships can be difficult — because often people
aren't as honest and open as they should be. Sometimes, people finally get
hurt.
Most problems with friendships come up because people
are just too selfish to care about the things that their friends need. They
care about their own needs much more, which makes it hard for friendships to
work. However, being selfish is part of human nature. A person is put together
in order to take care of themselves and their own needs, not necessarily those
needs of other people. Even though being selfish is something that all humans
are born with, it is something that everyone should be against.
The best thing to remember when you are a friend to
anyone is that you need to treat your friends the same way that you'd like to
be treated(对待). This is wonderful advice for a friendship, because it is really the
only way to make sure that you are giving your friends everything you would
want to be given in a friendship. Whenever you have a question about how you
should treat a friend, it is easy to find an answer simply by asking yourself
what you would like your friend to do for you, if he or she was in your shoes.
Even if you're always thinking about how you'd like to
be treated, and your friends are too, there are problems that come up from time
to time in each friendship, and it is important to understand how to deal with
these problems so that you can build stronger and healthier friendships. Problems
like friends getting boyfriends or girlfriends and not spending enough time
with their friends, or even friends finding new friends and leaving old friends
behind are problems that will probably come up with one or more of your
friendships. It is important to know how to deal with these friend problems so
that you can keep your friends and make new ones. No one wants to have a broken
friendship.
1.This
passage mainly talks about ________.
A. the importance of friendship
B. the advantages(益处) of
friendship
C. the problems of friendship
D. the disadvantages(劣势) of
friendship
2.According
to the writer, problems with friendship may appear when ________.
A. one is honest &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
one is selfish&& &&& C. one is open& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
one is kind
3.According
to the passage, the first and most important thing to be other people's friend
is ________.
A. to treat your friend as you like to be
B. to give your friends whatever you have
C. not to hurt your friends' feelings
D. not to think of your own need any more
4.What's
the purpose of understanding how to deal with friendship problems?
A. To have a comfortable life.
B. To build stronger and healthier friendships.
C. To be treated the way you want.
D. To get a boyfriend or girlfriend more quickly.
来源:学年云南昆明三中滇池中学高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
Dear Susan,
& I am very glad to hear you are coming to visit
me the next Friday. Unfortunate, I won’t be able to meet you at the airport
since I have classes in afternoon. You won’t find difficult to get to the city
center. The airport bus leaves every 30 minute and will take you rightly to the
Friendship Hotel. My class will be over by then or I will pick you up there. I
will take you together to a hot-pot restaurant for dinner and we’ll talk with
our plan for the weekend over dinner. Having a pleasant trip and see you
Friday.