my sister的作文 would lik...

英语翻译Would you lik to answer my questions about what you want to be when you grow up?_百度作业帮
英语翻译Would you lik to answer my questions about what you want to be when you grow up?
英语翻译Would you lik to answer my questions about what you want to be when you grow up?
你能告诉我长大后你想做什么吗?
你能回答我一个问题吗?你长大以后想干什么?
你可以回答我的这个问题么,关于你长大后想要干什么?麻烦老师解答:—What would you lik
—What would you like to eat here?
— ____ but spaghetti,which is not to my taste.
A.Anything
C.Something
D.Everything
_百度作业帮
麻烦老师解答:—What would you lik
—What would you like to eat here?
— ____ but spaghetti,which is not to my taste.
A.Anything
C.Something
D.Everything
麻烦老师解答:—What would you lik
—What would you like to eat here?&& — ____ but spaghetti,which is not to my taste.
A.Anything&&&&&& B.Nothing&&&&&&&& C.Something&&&&&& D.Everything根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。
1. His good friend, Mary, was k_____ in an accident.2. My brother joined the army last year, so he became a s_____.3. Bethune died of b_____ poisoning.4. I most a_____ Norman Bethune. I would lik_百度作业帮
根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。
1. His good friend, Mary, was k_____ in an accident.2. My brother joined the army last year, so he became a s_____.3. Bethune died of b_____ poisoning.4. I most a_____ Norman Bethune. I would lik
根据句意和首字母提示补全单词。
1. His good friend, Mary, was k_____ in an accident.2. My brother joined the army last year, so he became a s_____.3. Bethune died of b_____ poisoning.4. I most a_____ Norman Bethune. I would like to help others, too.5. T. B. is a d_____ that damages the lungs.
1. killed& 2. soldier& 3. blood& 4. admire& 5. disease英汉互译。
1. make dumplings
_______ 2. would lik..._百度知道
英汉互译。
1. make dumplings
_______ 2. would lik...
英汉互译。
1. make dumplings&&&&&&& &_______ 2. would like to do sth.& &_______3. two bowls of rice&&& && _______4. 一大碗面条&&&&&&&&&&&& &_______ 5. 稍等片刻&&&&&&&&&&& & & & _______
提问者采纳
1. 包饺子& 2. 想要做... 3.&两碗米饭 4.& a large bowl of noodles 5. wait a moment (答案不唯一)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英汉互译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手.16.I can’t find the key to my office.I _____have lost it on my way home .A.would B.should C.must D.ought to17._____ our great surprise,the new secretary can speak four foreign languages.A.Of B.In C.To D.For18.As for me,I don’t lik_百度作业帮
求英语高手.16.I can’t find the key to my office.I _____have lost it on my way home .A.would B.should C.must D.ought to17._____ our great surprise,the new secretary can speak four foreign languages.A.Of B.In C.To D.For18.As for me,I don’t lik
求英语高手.16.I can’t find the key to my office.I _____have lost it on my way home .A.would B.should C.must D.ought to17._____ our great surprise,the new secretary can speak four foreign languages.A.Of B.In C.To D.For18.As for me,I don’t like _____in that way .A.to be treated B.to treat C.treated D.treating19.What he told me to do was _____ I should get fully prepared before the interview.A.what B.if C.which D.that20.When dealing with a ____ task,Alice always asks for help from people around her.A.difficult B.wonderful C.funny D.simple21.Lise was busy taking notes______ Mark was playing games on the Internet .A.until B.unless C.while D.if22.Soft drink sales in this city have ________ by 8% compared with last year.A.picked B.moved C.increased D.pushed23.If I hadn’t attended an important meeting yesterday,I _______ to see you.A.will have come B.would have come C.have come D.had come24.There was a heavy fog this morning ,so none of the planes could _____.A.get through B.take off C.pull out D.break aw25.She gave up her _________as a reporter at the age of 25.A.career B.interest C.life D.habit26.It is necessary to find an engineer _________has skills that meet your needs.A.whom B.which C.whose D.who27.The general manager sat there,_________to the report from each department.A.to listen B.listen C.being listened D.listening28.Young people now live a life-style ___________their parents could hardly dream of.A.which B.why C.when D.where29.It has been quite a long time _________the two companies established a business relationship.A.although B.because C.if D.since
CCADA CCBBA DDAD}

我要回帖

更多关于 my sister 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信