评价文档:
英语基本作业2阅读理解题(已交)2013
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢15春西交《英语2》在线作业 答案_中华文本库
第1页/共8页
西交《英语2》在线作业
一、单选题(共 50 道试题,共 100 分。)
He studied hard in his youth, _________ contributed to his great success in later life.
正确答案:A
— I’m going to America for a holiday next week.— __________________.
A. Goodbye
B. Wish you success
C. For sure
D. That’s great
正确答案:D
Strict _____________ measures have been taken during the President's visit.
B. security
正确答案:B
— What can I do for you, madam? — __________________.
A. I want a kilo of apples
B. You can go your own way
D. Excuse me. I’m busy
正确答案:A
I do not intend to follow that, because we shall have an opportunity to do so on another ______.
A. occasion
B. situation
C. condition
D. environment
正确答案:C
Don't ______ your hope no matter what happens.
A. write down
B. look for
第1页/共8页
寻找更多 ""592014年秋季西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业带满分答案
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
592014年秋季西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业带满分答案
西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业;一、单选题(共50道试题,共100分;1.&Areyouworriedabo;A.Byallmeans;B.Ofcourse;C.Notintheleast;D.Nowonder;满分:2分;2.Butforhermother'ssudde;A.arrangement;B.schedule;C.appointment
西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业一、单选题(共 50 道试题,共 100 分。)1.
&Are you worried about your son being alone in a strange country?&& _________. I'm sure he'll manage fine&A. By all meansB. Of courseC. Not in the leastD. No wonder满分:2
But for her mother's sudden illness, she would never think of breaking this _________with you.A. arrangementB. scheduleC. appointmentD. interview满分:2
Fluency in three languages _________her for work in the European Parliament.A. qualifiesB. enablesC. creditsD. deserves满分:2
According to the recent research, heavy coffee drinking and heart attack are not necessarily ____ an effect.A. reasonB. cautionC. factD. cause满分:2
Jim is one of the most popular ________ in my company.A. classmatesB. coachesC. citizensD. colleagues满分:2
A:I’m thinking of the test tomorrow. I’m afraid I can’t pass this time. B:_____! I’m sure you’ll make it.A. Go aheadB. Good luckC. CheersD. Cheer up满分:2
We'd like to _________a table for five for dinner this evening.B. reserveC. retainD. sustain满分:2
If you live in the country or have ever visited there, ______ are that you have heard birds singing to welcome the new day.A. situationsB. challengesC. chancesD. possibilities满分:2
I am sorry I am not in a position to answer this question. Ask the man sitting by the window. He is _________here.A. in chargeB. liableC. reliableD. in power满分:2
John remarked after the meeting that the speaker was a woman of _________wit.A. emotionalB. accurateC. excellentD. exceptional满分:2
I still believe children should be disciplined when the need_________.A. arousesB. arisesC. dominatesD. bides满分:2
A:Is this Mr. White’s office, Linda? B:Yes, Mr. Taylor. He’s waiting for us.____.A. Of courseB. After youC. This way ,pleaseD. Make yourself at home满分:2
I don’t think he specially writes books to _____ to low tastes.A. stickB. catchC. referD. cater满分:2
Through which ______ did you get the information?B. channelC. placeD. way满分:2
For more accurate data, we need more _________equpipment to do the research.A. systematicB. expensiveC. speculativeD. sophisticated满分:2
Most people are not yet aware that water is a precious resource that must be_________.A. conservedB. enrichedC. preservedD. reserved满分:2
As a receptionist, my job_________answering phone calls and offering general information about the company.A. is involved withB. consists ofC. requiresD. evolves满分:2
A:It's a good idea. But who's going to _______ the plan? B: I think Tom and Greg will.A. set asideB. carry outC. carry awayD. get through满分:2
----I’ve passed the driving test! ----I’m glad to hear that you ____ it at last!A. didB. gotC. passedD. made满分:2
I have told her on ________occasions that George is not a man to be trusted.A. ridiculousB. numerousC. sentimentalD. alternative满分:2
In these remote villages, women are _________the opportunity of having a career.A. reservedC. disruptedD. invaded满分:2
President Bush admitted that no proof had been found that Iraq had _____ weapons.A. chemicalB. chemicalsC. chemistD. chemistry满分:2
Being_________about its future, investors are wary of putting more money in
industry.A. skepticalB. contemporaryC. incredibleD. aesthetic满分:2
Tian’anmen Square is situated in the ________ of Beijing city.A. centerB. centralC. headD. middle满分:2
A:____would you like your coffee, black or white? B:White, please.A. WhatB. WhichC. HowD. How much满分:2
A:What are you looking for? B:I’m looking for a tool____.A. and open the boxB. with that to open the boxC. and opening the boxD. to open the box满分:2
A:Why is____ she put off going abroad for further education? B:Because of SARS.A. thatB. whatC. it thatD. one满分:2
The president to the automobile company said that short-term profit is not at the top of company's _________list.Their major concern at present is developing a more competitive model.A. interestC. assignmentD. job满分:2
The new research team ______ charge of a _____ engineer will carry out the plan.A. mainB. majorC. chiefD. primary满分:2
The earthquake left thousands of people in _________need of medical care.A. currentB. urgentC. criticalD. continual满分:2
The survey shows that the officials of some listed(上市的)companies are _________themselves at the expense of the stockholders(股东).A. abusingB. rewardingC. disruptingD. enriching满分:2
She has the ability to keep _______ in an emergency.A. quietB. calmC. stillD. silent满分:2
After the earthquake, the injured were cared ________ in the hospitals or taken by air to the hospitals in the neighboring cities.A. ofB. forC. afterD. with满分:2
The employer worked his men almost _________collapse.A. to the extent ofB. to the point ofC. on top ofD. in spite of满分:2
Brain cheated in the last math exam, so he thought he could _________it again this time,but he was wrong.包含各类专业文献、专业论文、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、行业资料、高等教育、592014年秋季西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业带满分答案等内容。 
 西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业15春满分答案_司法考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。西交《英语 2(新录)》在线作业 一,单选题 1. ― What a beautiful dress you...  14秋西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业答案_司法考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。西交《英语 2(新录)》在线作业 一,单选题 1. Are you worried about your son be...  西交14秋《英语2(新录)》在线作业答案_司法考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 西交14秋《英语2(新录)》在线作业答案_司法考试_资格考试...  西交1507《英语2(新录)》在线作业满分答案_司法考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。西交 1507《英语 2(新录)》在线作业满分答案 西交1507《英语 2(新录)》在线...  西安交通大学2015年春学期《英语2(新录)》在线作业满分答案_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。西交《英语 2(新录)》在线作业 一、单选题: 1.― What a beautiful...  西安交通大学15春《英语2(新录)》在线作业满分答案_司法考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。英语 2(新录) 西交《英语 2(新录)》在线作业 一,单选题 1. A. B....  奥鹏2015春西交《英语2(新录)》在线作业答案_远程...Founded 答案 C 满分:2 分 11. Today's ...2014年幼儿园教师资格考... 2014教师资格中学教育知...  2014秋西交《英语 3(新录) 》在线作业答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。西交《英语 3(新录) 》在线作业及答案 一,单选题 1. With the shining water befor...  2015西交《英语3(新录)》在线作业 带满分答案_司法考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。2015西交《英语3(新录)》在线作业带满分答案,满分答案在最后一页西... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
西交2014春英语2离线作业2
下载积分:1000
内容提示:西交2014春英语2离线作业2
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:55|
上传日期: 01:21:56|
文档星级: