翻译:recreational therapyact...

Sign in with
New Customer?
Detailed seller ratings(Out of 5)
Item as Described:
Communication:
Shipping Speed:
Detailed Seller Ratings information is unavailable when there're less than 10 ratings.
Male sweater coat of new fund of 2014 autumn winters is recreational warmth act as purchasing agency of the United States
Please select a Size
Total Price:
Depends on the product properties you select
This product can't be shipped to the selected region.
Store Promotion:
Item specifics
Sleeve Style:
Hand Knitted
Item Type:
Thickness:
Closure Type:
Single Breasted
Sleeve Length:
Product Description
Packaging Details
Unit Type:
Package Weight:
1.000kg (2.20lb.)
Package Size:
12cm x 12cm x 8cm (4.72in x 4.72in x 3.15in)
Calculate your shipping cost by country/region and quantity.
Packaging Details
Unit Type:
Package Weight:
1.000kg (2.20lb.)
Package Size:
12cm x 12cm x 8cm (4.72in x 4.72in x 3.15in)
We support the following payment methods. All payments made on AliExpress are processed by Alipay.
Detailed seller ratings
Contact Seller
Contact Seller
AliExpress Multi-Language Sites
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Browse by Category
, , , , , , ,
Alibaba Group
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,当前位置: &
翻译学丛:中国英语与中式英语之比较
时间: 来源:互联网 浏览:1652
每日英语词汇
The State Administration for Industry and Commerce issued a draft refund policy for online shopping on Sept 27. The policy was issued to solicit public opinion. 国家工商总局9月27日发布网购退货办法草案
版权所有:北京科技有限公司  免费翻译_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:51,127贴子:
免费翻译收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
德语翻译—适合零基础学员,学费优惠,德语大师执教,欢迎免费试听.同理心欧洲语言学校是全国规模大,学员多,培训经验丰富的著名欧语培训学校.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
个人专业英语翻译,专业保证!&
qq:10392736&
非诚勿扰!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Date:&Wednesday&8&Oct&pm
To:&David&Thorne
Subject:&Overdue&account
Dear&David,
Our&records&indicate&that&your&account&is&overdue&by&the&amount&of&$233.95.&If&you&have&already&made&this&payment&please&contact&us&within&the&next&7&days&to&confirm&payment&has&been&applied&to&your&account&and&is&no&longer&outstanding.
Yours&sincerely,&Jane&Gilles
Date:&Wednesday&8&Oct&pm
To:&Jane&Gilles
Subject:&Re:&Overdue&account
Dear&Jane,
I&do&not&have&any&money&so&am&sending&you&this&drawing&I&did&of&a&spider&instead.&
I&value&the&drawing&at&$233.95&so&trust&that&this&settles&the&matter.
Regards,&David.
Date:&Thursday&9&Oct&am
Subject:&Overdue&account
Dear&David,
Thankyou&for&contacting&us.&Unfortunately&we&are&unable&to&accept&drawings&as&payment&and&your&account&remains&in&arrears&of&$233.95.&Please&contact&us&within&the&next&7&days&to&confirm&payment&has&been&applied&to&your&account&and&is&no&longer&outstanding.
Subject:&Re:&Overdue&account
Dear&Jane,
Can&I&have&my&drawing&of&a&spider&back&then&please.
Regards,&David.
Subject:&Re:&Re:&Overdue&account
Dear&David,
You&emailed&the&drawing&to&me.&Do&you&want&me&to&email&it&back&to&you?
Subject:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Overdue&account
Dear&Jane,
Yes&please.
Regards,&David.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Date:&Thursday&9&Oct&pm
Subject:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Overdue&account
Attached&&spider.gif&
Date:&Friday&10&Oct&am
Subject:&Whose&spider&is&that?
Dear&Jane,
Are&you&sure&this&drawing&of&a&spider&is&the&one&I&sent&you?&This&spider&only&has&seven&legs&and&I&do&not&feel&I&would&have&made&such&an&elementary&mistake&when&I&drew&it.
Regards,&David.
Subject:&Re:&Whose&spider&is&that?
Dear&David,
Yes&it&is&the&same&drawing.&I&copied&and&pasted&it&from&the&email&you&sent&me&on&the&8th.&
David&your&account&is&still&overdue&by&the&amount&of&$233.95.&
Please&make&this&payment&as&soon&as&possible.
Subject:&Automated&Out&of&Office&Response
Thankyou&for&contacting&me.&
I&am&currently&away&on&leave,&traveling&through&time&and&will&be&returning&last&week.
Regards,&David.
Subject:&Re:&Re:&Whose&spider&is&that?
Hello,&I&am&back&and&have&read&through&your&emails&and&accept&that&despite&missing&a&leg,&that&drawing&of&a&spider&may&indeed&be&the&one&I&sent&you.&I&realise&with&hindsight&that&it&is&possible&you&rejected&the&drawing&of&a&spider&due&to&this&obvious&limb&ommission&but&did&not&point&it&out&in&an&effort&to&avoid&hurting&my&feelings.&As&such,&I&am&sending&you&a&revised&drawing&with&the&correct&number&of&legs&as&full&payment&for&any&amount&outstanding.&I&trust&this&will&bring&the&matter&to&a&conclusion.
Regards,&David.
Date:&Monday&13&Oct&pm
Subject:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Whose&spider&is&that?
Dear&David,
As&I&have&stated,&we&do&not&accept&drawings&in&lei&of&money&for&accounts&outstanding.&
We&accept&cheque,&bank&cheque,&money&order&or&cash.&Please&make&a&payment&this&week&to&avoid&incurring&any&additional&fees.
Date:&Monday&13&Oct&pm
Subject:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Whose&spider&is&that?
I&understand&and&will&definitely&make&a&payment&this&week&if&I&remember.&As&you&have&not&accepted&my&second&drawing&as&payment,&please&return&the&drawing&to&me&as&soon&as&possible.&It&was&silly&of&me&to&assume&I&could&provide&you&with&something&of&completely&no&value&whatsoever,&waste&your&time&and&then&attach&such&a&large&amount&to&it.
Regards,&David.
Date:&Tuesday&14&Oct&am
Subject:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Re:&Whose&spider&is&that?
保罗从小对母亲所产生的精神依赖,在如此专制和强大
的母爱控制下,逐渐演变成一种难以言传的暗恋。从小,他就按照母亲的心意做事,竭尽所能地吸引母亲的注意,只是为了讨得母亲的欢心。可在当时,威廉吸引了母亲大部分的注意力,这种忽视让保罗更加渴望母爱,他甚至妒忌和憎恨威廉。因此,当威廉死后,母亲开始全身心投入到保罗身上,这便给了保罗机会。为了留住母亲的关爱,保罗不惜一切,甚至被动和违心地屈从于母亲。不知不觉,保罗的情绪开始随着莫尔夫人情绪的变化而变化,莫尔夫人实际上已经占据并控制了保罗.
弗洛伊德认为:儿童在性发展的对象选择时期,开始向外界
寻求性对象。对于幼儿,这个对象首先是双亲,男孩以母亲为选择对象,而女孩则常以父亲为选择对象。小孩做出如此的选择,一方面是处于自身的“性本能”,同时也是因为双亲的刺激加强了这种倾向,即母亲偏爱儿子和父亲偏爱女儿造成的。在这种情况下,男孩早就对他的母亲产生了一种特殊的柔情,视母亲为自己的所有物,而把父亲看成是争夺此物的敌人,并想取代父亲在父母关系中的地位;同样的女孩也有这种情结.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Rugby&league&in&Australia&
Rugby&League&Football&is&one&of&the&most&popular&sports&in&Australia.&It&is&the&dominant&winter&sport&in&the&states&of&New&South&Wales&and&Queensland,&which&comprise&around&half&of&the&country's&population.&The&elite&club&competition&is&the&National&Rugby&League&(NRL),&which&(as&of&2007)&features&ten&teams&from&New&South&Wales,&three&teams&from&Queensland,&and&one&team&each&from&Victoria,&Australian&Capital&Territory&and&New&Zealand.&
Australia&has&a&rich&history&of&rugby&league,&first&taking&up&the&sport&in&1908&alongside&people&in&Britain&and&New&Zealand.&The&country&has&been&dominant&over&the&other&rugby&league-playing&nations&for&many&years,&but&enjoys&a&strong&rivalry&with&New&Zealand.&
&League&&or&simply&&football&&as&it&is&commonly&known&is&traditionally&seen&as&a&&working&man's&sport&&with&its&roots&in&the&working&class&communities&of&the&northern&English&counties&of&Lancashire&and&Yorkshire&while&rugby&union&has&a&more&middle/upper&class&image&with&its&roots&in&the&prestigious&&upper&crust&&British&public&schools&system&(Eton,&Harrow,&etc).&The&Australian&Rugby&League,&the&sport's&governing&body&in&Australia,&is&working&on&ways&to&expand&rugby&league's&popularity&across&political&and&social&borders.&
Main&articles:&History&of&Rugby&League#Professional&rugby&begins&in&Australia&and&History&of&rugby&league&
A&similar&schism&to&that&which&occurred&in&Great&Britain,&and&for&similar&reasons,&opened&up&in&the&rugby&union&establishment&of&Australia,&seeing&the&term&&rugby&league&&first&used&for&the&new&game&as&in&the&rest&of&the&world.&In&1907,&at&the&instigation&of&the&famous&test&cricketer&Victor&Trumper,&at&a&meeting&in&Bateman's&Crystal&Hotel&in&Sydney,&New&South&Wales,&the&New&South&Wales&Rugby&Football&League&(NSWRFL)&was&formed&as&a&professional&organisation.&Players&were&immediately&recruited&for&the&new&game,&and&despite&the&threat&of&immediate&and&lifetime&expulsion&from&the&rugby&union,&the&NSWRFL&managed&to&recruit&Herbert&&Dally&&Messenger,&the&most&famous&rugby&footballer&in&Sydney&at&that&time.&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The&Super&League&war&was&fought&in&and&out&of&court&during&the&mid-1990s&by&the&News&Ltd-backed&Super&League&and&Kerry&Packer-backed&Australian&Rugby&League&organisations&over&control&of&the&top-level&professional&rugby&league&football&competition&of&Australasia.&
In&2008,&the&centenary&year&of&rugby&league&in&Australia&was&celebrated,&with&2008&World&Cup&being&held&and&the&Royal&Australian&Mint&launching&a&series&of&uncirculated&coins&in&November&2007&to&commemorate&the&occasion.&
Main&article:&Australian&Rugby&League&
The&Australian&Rugby&League&is&the&governing&body&for&the&sport&of&rugby&league&in&Australia&and&also&conducts&all&representative&rugby&league,&including&the&national&team&and&the&annual&State&of&Origin&competition.&The&Australian&Rugby&League's&major&club&competition,&the&National&Rugby&League&is&conducted&under&a&partnership&agreement&with&News&Limited.&
At&state&level,&the&game&is&administered&by&local&governing&bodies&New&South&Wales&Rugby&League&and&Queensland&Rugby&League&are&members&of&the&ARL&whilst&Northern&Territory&Rugby&League,&South&Australian&Rugby&League,&Tasmanian&Rugby&League,&Victorian&Rugby&League&and&Western&Australia&Rugby&League&have&Affiliate&state&status.&
New&South&Wales&has&a&second&governing&body,&the&New&South&Wales&Country&Rugby&League&(NSWCRL)&to&govern&the&sport&outside&the&Sydney&metropolitan&area.&In&spite&of&its&name,&NSWCRL&also&governs&rugby&league&in&the&Australian&Capital&Territory.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Australian&rules&football&in&Australia&
Australian&rules&football&in&Australia&is&a&popular&spectator&and&team&sport&which&originated&in&Melbourne&and&has&become&an&important&part&of&Australian&culture.&
The&sport&has&been&played&continuously&in&every&state&and&territory[2]&of&Australia&since&1915&and&is&particularly&popular&in&Victoria,&South&Australia,&Northern&Territory,&Western&Australia&and&Tasmania.&
In&the&states&where&it&is&not&as&popular&as&other&winter&sports,&New&South&Wales&and&Queensland,&it&has&an&equally&long&history&and&has&grown&rapidly&since&the&1990s.&
The&only&national&competition&is&the&Australian&Football&League,&which&grew&out&of&an&expanded&Victorian&domestic&club&competition&from&1982&beginning&with&the&relocation&of&the&South&Melbourne&Swans&in&1982&and&changing&its&name&in&1990.&The&AFL&now&governs&the&code&nationally.&
Australia&is&currently&the&only&nation&in&the&world&where&Australian&rules&football&is&played&professionally&and&while&its&participation&is&diverse,&the&sport&is&only&played&professionally&by&men.&
Popularity&
The&sport&has&attracted&more&overall&interest&among&Australians&than&any&other&winter&sport&for&at&least&several&years&[3].&It&is&the&most&popular&football&code&in&Australia&and&it&was&created&in&Australia&for&Australians&then&is&Australian&national&sport.&It&has&over&150&years&of&immense&support&and&it&is&linked&into&Australian&culture&permanently.&It&is&particularly&popular&amongst&indigenous&Australian&communities.&Approximately&10%&of&all&AFL&players&are&of&indigenous&origin.&
&
&
Football&is&the&most&highly&attended&spectator&sport&in&Australia:&government&figures&show&that&more&than&2.5&million&people&(16.8%&of&the&population)&attended&games&in&1999.[4]&In&2005,&a&cumulative&6,283,788&people&attended&Australian&Football&League&(AFL)&premiership&matches,&a&record&for&the&competition.[5]&A&further&307,181&attended&NAB&Cup&pre-season&matches&and&117,552&attended&Regional&Challenge&pre-season&practice&matches&around&the&country.[6]
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Rugby&union&in&Australia
Rugby&union&is&a&popular&team&sport&played&in&Australia,&with&its&history&dating&back&to&1864.&Rugby&union&in&Australia&is&mainly&played&at&a&professional&and&recreational&level.
The&principal&competition&in&Australian&rugby&union&is&the&Super&14,&which&is&a&multi-regional&competition&across&the&southern&hemisphere.&Australia&enters&four&regional&franchises&in&the&competition,&the&Reds&of&Queensland,&the&Waratahs&of&New&South&Wales,&the&Brumbies&of&the&Australian&Capital&Territory&and&the&Force&of&Western&Australia.&The&Australian&Rugby&Championship&was&introduced&as&the&next&level&below&the&Super&14&in&2007,&before&its&demise&the&same&year&due&to&lack&of&interest.&Traditional&capital&city&competitions,&such&as&the&Shute&Shield&of&Sydney&and&the&Queensland&Premier&Rugby&of&Brisbane&are&currently&the&highest&level&of&domestic&competition.
The&national&team&are&the&Wallabies,&who&have&won&the&Rugby&World&Cup&twice,&in&1991&and&in&1999.&The&Wallabies&play&in&Australia's&traditional&sporting&colours&of&green&and&gold.&They&are&considered&one&of&the&top&rugby&nations&in&the&world,&due&to&their&success&at&the&World&Cup,&and&consistently&high&world&ranking.
See&also:&History&of&rugby&union
The&first&recorded&game&of&rugby&football&in&Australia&was&on&25&July&1839&and&involved&members&of&the&military.[2][unreliable&source?]&However&the&game&was&firmly&established&in&Sydney&where&it&developed&a&strong&following.[citation&needed]
The&first&rugby&union&club&that&was&established&in&Australia&was&at&Sydney&University&in&1864.[citation&needed]&A&decade&after&the&first&club&was&formed,&a&body&called&the&Southern&Rugby&Union&was&formed&as&a&result&of&a&meeting&at&the&Oxford&Hotel&in&Sydney[citation&needed],&a&Sydney&competition&was&established,&which&was&administered&from&the&England&Rugby&headquarters&at&Twickenham[citation&needed].
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The&earliest&record&of&rugby&games&being&played&in&Queensland&was&in&1876[3].
The&'Waratah'&Rugby&Club&invited&Australian&rules&football&club,&the&Carlton&Football&Club&to&play&two&matches,&one&under&rugby&rules&and&one&under&Australian&rules[4].&On&Saturday&23&June,&3,000&spectators&watched&Waratah&beat&Carlton&at&rugby&at&the&Albert&Cricket&Ground&in&Redfern[5].&In&the&return&leg,&Carlton&defeated&Waratah&under&Australian&rules[6].&A&week&later&over&100&footballers&formed&the&New&South&Wales&Football&Association&(NSWFA)&to&play&the&Australian&game[7].&With&its&origins,&image&and&administration&anchored&in&England,&supporters&of&rugby&saw&the&code&as&a&symbol&and&reminder&of&their&Englishness.[8]
The&first&inter-colonial&game&occurred&in&1882,&when&players&from&the&four&Queensland&clubs&(who&played&both&rugby&and&Australian&rules&football)&travelled&to&NSW.&NSW&won&by&28&points&to&4&at&the&Sydney&Cricket&Ground&in&front&of&4,000&spectators.
&
The&Australian&Wallabies&playing&the&New&Zealand&All&Blacks.On&November&2,&in&1883,&the&Northern&Rugby&Union&is&formed&as&the&rugby&body&in&Queensland&after&a&meeting&at&the&Exchange&Hotel.&As&a&result&of&the&formation&of&the&new&body,&several&prominent&GPS&schools&took&up&rugby&as&opposed&to&Melbourne&Rules.&That&same&year,&the&Southern&Rugby&Union&undertakes&its&inaugural&tour&of&New&Zealand,&the&following&year,&a&New&Zealand&party&comes&to&Australia&and&the&first&club&competition&is&held&in&Queensland.&In&1888&the&Melbourne&Rugby&Union&is&formed&in&Victoria.&In&1892,&the&rugby&bodies&in&Australia&drop&Southern&and&Northern&from&their&titles,&adopting&New&South&Wales&and&Queensland&respectively.&That&year&the&first&British&and&Irish&Lions&tour&was&carried&out,&although&unsanctioned&by&official&bodies&in&Europe,&the&21-man&squad&went&to&both&Australia&and&New&Zealand.
翻译唐能翻译,专业译员,精于12大语种翻译,提供笔译,口译,同声传译,同传设备,等,唐能翻译,您身边的翻译专家
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
In&1899,&the&national&team&of&Australia&play&their&first&match,&and&the&Hospital's&Cup&becomes&an&annual&competition&in&Queensland.&In&1903,&Australia&played&its&first&test&against&the&All&Blacks,&in&front&of&a&crowd&of&30,000&at&the&Sydney&Cricket&Ground.&In&1907,&Australia&again&played&the&All&Blacks,&at&the&same&venue&as&the&1903&match,&with&crowd&numbers&reaching&50,000.
An&event&that&was&to&greatly&shape&rugby&union's&future&in&Australia&was&the&onset&of&World&War&I&in&1914.&While&rugby&league,&which&had&been&introduced&to&Australia&in&1908,&continued&to&play&in&the&form&of&NSWRL&competitions,&rugby&union&competitions&were&suspended&due&to&an&overwhelmingly&high&percentage&of&rugby&union&players&enlisting&to&serve&in&the&Australian&Imperial&Force.
The&enlistment&of&rugby&union&players&was&so&quick&and&extensive,&that&by&1915,&a&Sydney&newspaper&reported:&&According&to&figures&prepared&by&Mr&W.&W.&Hill,&secretary&of&the&New&South&Wales&Rugby&Union,&197&out&of&220&regular&first&grade&players&are&on&active&service,&or&90&percent.&
Weakened&by&the&loss&of&its&players&to&the&war&effort,&the&Queensland&Rugby&Union&was&dissolved&in&1919.&In&the&aftermath&of&the&war,&a&large&number&of&national&representatives&would&defect&to&rugby&league,&giving&rugby&league&a&strong&position&in&the&states&of&New&South&Wales&and&Queensland,&which&it&continues&to&maintain&to&this&day.
In&1928&the&QRU&reformed,&and&the&GPS&and&major&clubs&returned&to&rugby&union.&In&1931,&the&governor&of&New&Zealand&donated&a&sporting&trophy&called&the&Bledisloe&Cup,&named&appropriately&after&Charles&Bathurst,&1st&Viscount&Bledisloe,&for&competition&between&Australia&and&New&Zealand.&The&first&game&was&held&that&year&at&Eden&Park,&though&the&official&start&of&the&competition&is&disputed&between&that&game&and&the&1932&New&Zealand&tour&to&Australia.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The&late&1940s&saw&the&construction&of&a&national&governing&body,&as&opposed&to&the&NSWRU&being&the&main&organisation.&In&1949,&the&Australian&Rugby&Union&joined&the&International&Rugby&Board.&In&1987,&the&first&ever&Rugby&World&Cup&was&held&in&both&Australia&and&New&Zealand,&as&a&result&of&both&the&respective&rugby&bodies&putting&forth&the&idea&to&the&IRB.&Australia&was&defeated&by&France&in&the&semifinal&stage.
With&rugby&union&becoming&an&openly&professional&sport&in&1995,&after&more&than&a&century&of&a&stricly-enforced&amateur&code,&major&changes&were&seen&in&both&the&club&and&international&game.&The&Super&12&rugby&competition&was&born&that&year.&The&tournament&involved&12&provincinal&sides&from&three&&New&Zealand,&South&Africa&and&Australia.&Australia&entered&three&sides&into&the&&ACT&Brumbies,&Queensland&Reds&and&the&New&South&Wales&Waratahs.&The&year&also&saw&the&Tri&Nations&Series,&between&the&three&Super&12&countries.
In&1999,&the&Bledisloe&Cup&match&between&Australia&and&the&New&Zealand&All&Blacks&was&staged&at&the&Homebush&Olympic&Stadium,&now&know&as&Telstra&Stadium.&The&game&attracted&a&then&world&record&crowd&of&107,042&for&a&rugby&union&match.&In&2000&this&was&bettered&when&a&crowd&of&109,874&witnessed&the&'Greatest&ever&Rugby&Match'&when&a&Jonah&Lomu&try&sealed&an&All&Blacks&win&over&the&Wallabies&39-35.&The&All&Blacks&had&led&24-nil&after&11&minutes&only&to&see&Australia&draw&level&at&24&all&by&half&time.
The&Wallabies&were&champions&of&the&1999&Rugby&World&Cup&in&Wales,&claiming&their&second&Webb&Ellis&Cup&trophy.&In&doing&this,&Australia&became&the&first&multiple&winners&of&the&tournament.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
The&year&2003&saw&the&staging&of&the&Rugby&World&Cup&in&Australia.&Prior&to&the&tournament,&three&high&profile&Kangaroo&rugby&league&players&switched&&Wendell&Sailor,&Mat&Rogers&and&Lote&Tuqiri.&The&fifth&Rugby&World&Cup&was&held&in&various&Australian&cities&from&October&to&November&in&2003.&Matches&were&played&all&across&the&country,&in&Sydney,&Brisbane,&Melbourne,&Canberra,&Adelaide,&Perth,&Townsville,&Gosford,&Wollongong&and&Launceston.&The&tournament&was&hailed&as&a&huge&success,&an&estimated&40,000&international&spectators&travelled&to&Australia&for&the&event,&some&estimations&said&that&a&$100&million&may&have&been&injected&into&the&Australian&economy.&The&Australian&Rugby&Union&said&that&revenues&exceeded&all&expectations,&the&tournament&surplus&was&estimated&to&be&at&$44.5&million.[9]&The&hosting&of&the&World&Cup&in&Australia&also&saw&an&increase&in&Super&12&crowds&and&junior&participation.&In&2005,&to&celebrate&a&decade&of&professional&rugby&union&in&Australia,&the&Wallaby&Team&of&the&Decade&was&announced.
[edit]&Organisation
Rugby&union&in&Australia&is&governed&by&the&Australian&Rugby&Union&(ARU)&which&is&a&member&of&the&International&Rugby&Board&(IRB).&There&are&constituent&state&unions&with&the&New&South&Wales&Rugby&Union&and&Queensland&Rugby&Union&traditionally&being&the&dominant&members,&reflecting&the&games&higher&status&in&these&states.&However,&every&state&and&territory&in&Australia&is&represented&by&their&respective&union,&and&in&recent&years,&the&ACT&and&Southern&NSW&Rugby&Union&has&elevated&itself&to&equality&with&NSW&and&Queensland.&The&ARU&was&formed&in&1949&and&before&this&time&the&NSWRU&was&responsible&for&international&fixtures&for&Australian&teams.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
7至13楼乃三部曲也
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Australian&rules&football
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Rugby&league
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Rugby&union
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Dear&Mr.&King
The&goods&we&ordered&were&delivered&to&our&warehouse&yesterday.
When&we&placed&the&order&in&January,&we&specified&that&delivery&must&take&place&by&the&end&of&March&at&the&latest.
As&a&result&of&your&late&delivery,&we&are&unable&to&find&customers&for&the&items&you&have&supplied.
I&regret&that&I&must&ask&you&to&take&back&the&goods&from&our&warehouse&at&your&own&expenses.&
I&must&also&insist&that&in&any&future&arrangements,&you&must&observe&the&deadline&for&delivery,&as&specified&in&our&purchase&order.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Dear&Sir&or&Madam
We&are&interested&in&becoming&distributors&for&your&software&products&in&the&Czech&Republic.&Would&you&please&send&us&your&latest&catalogs,&descriptive&brochures,&and&terms&of&payment?
We&are&a&hardware&company&that&would&like&to&add&software&to&our&sales&offerings.&Our&annual&report&is&enclosed.
We&look&forward&to&hearing&from&you&soon.
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Trade Shows run 6 rods with tape pieces togther.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 recreational drugs 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信