用给的词的适量或根据所给的英语首字母填空空,...

根据首字母填空和所给词的适当形式填空I c________go to the movies tomorrow.I have to study for the history test.They keep all the windows c______because it wae very cold outside.Thank you for your i____.S______is the last day of the week.I tell him the_______(_百度作业帮
根据首字母填空和所给词的适当形式填空I c________go to the movies tomorrow.I have to study for the history test.They keep all the windows c______because it wae very cold outside.Thank you for your i____.S______is the last day of the week.I tell him the_______(整个的)story.The center is open from 9 am to 6 pm on __________(周末)you'd b________ not smoke in public.i find no interest in such books.pieas give me a_______one.we study Chinese,math,Ehglish,art,______(化学)and some other subjects at school.The rock band is giving a________(音乐会)tonight.Thanks a lot for the ______(invite).My father's writing is ______(real)good.Thank you very much for____(give)me so much help.We_______(leave)for Shanghai tomorrow.Look!Who is ________(run)over there.Jenny askde me to come to her birthday party last week.Jenny_____ _____ _____her birthday party last week.They have to do tennis training from Monday to Friday.They have to do tennis training______ ________.Please give me a call after the meeting.Please_______ ________ after the meeting.Thank you for inviting me.Thank you for______ _____.Mrs Brown is free every day.Mrs Brown is________ ________every day.会哪个,就发哪个
I (can't,不能) go to the movies tomorrow.I have to study for the history test.They keep all the windows (closed,关着的) because it wae very cold outside.Thank you for your (invitation,邀请) .(Saturday,周六) is the last day of the week.I tell him the (whole,整个的)story.The center is open from 9 am to 6 pm on (weekends,周末)You'd (better,最好) not smoke in public.I find no interest in such books.Please give me (another,另一个) one.We study Chinese,math,English,art,(chemistry,化学)and some other subjects at school.The rock band is giving a (concert,音乐会)tonight.Thanks a lot for the (invitation,邀请).My father's writing is (really,确实) good.Thank you very much for (giving,给) me so much help.We (will leave,将要动身) for Shanghai tomorrow.Look!Who is (running,正在跑) over there?Jenny asked me to come to her birthday party last week.Jenny (invited me to,邀请我去) her birthday party last week.They have to do tennis training from Monday to Friday.They have to do tennis training (on weekdays,在工作日) .Please give me a call after the meeting.Please (call me,给我打电话) after the meeting.Thank you for inviting me.Thank you for (your invitation,你的邀请).Mrs Brown is free every day.Mrs Brown is (not busy,不忙) every day.
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置:
>>>先通读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在..
先通读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。
&&& Once there was a boy who lived alone with his father. The boy loved American football very much, but he couldn't take part in the games because he was (1)h&&&&&&&&&&&&the size of other boys. At all the games, this hopeful boy sat beside the football field and (2)s&&&&&&&&&& &played. &&& Though the boy was always beside the football field, his father always stood next to him and never (3)m&&&&&&&&&& &a game. All through high school he was still an audience. His father always (4)e&&&&&&&&&&& &him. &&& When the boy went to college, the American football coach kept him on the school team because he always (5)p&&&&&&&&&& &hard and provided the other team members with high spirits. (6)H&&&&&&&&&& , he never got to play in a game. &&& It was the (7)e&&&&&&&&&& &of his last American football season. His father died that morning and the coach (8)a&&&&&&&&&& &him to take a rest. The following Saturday, the boy came back and wanted to play inthe game. The coach, the players and the audience could not (9)b&&&&&&&&&& &their eyes. He ran and passed(10)l&&&&&&&&&&&&a star. In the closing seconds of the game, he ran all the way for the winning touchdown(触地得分).&& &He told the coach with tears in his eyes, "Well, you knew my dad died, but did you know that my dadwas blind? Dad came to (11)a&&&&&&&&&& &our games in the past, but today was the first time I could play, and I wanted to show him I could do it!" &&& It is the father's love for his son that helps the son (12)s&&&&&&&&&& .
题型:填空题难度:偏难来源:模拟题
1. half &2. seldom &3. missed& 4. encouraged& 5. practised& 6. However 7. end& 8. allowed& 9. believe &10. like& 11. all &12. succeed
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“先通读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“先通读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在..”考查相似的试题有:
11652813901316037413792189971127711一.根据句意和首字母提示完成单词 二.用括号里单词的适当形式填空._百度知道
一.根据句意和首字母提示完成单词 二.用括号里单词的适当形式填空.
re clever.&#39. 3;s sister a----------and mother&#39. 二. He said. Ts brother uncle.根据句意和首字母提示完成单词 1.We call the son and the daughter of father&#39.Many parents and--------(grandparent) wait outside the school gate when school is over. Lisa often takes p--------in the park. It' 5;s or father&#39.They&#39. 3. 4.That's mother is g-----------. 1;s---------(I)&#39.Mr lee has two sons and a d------------;Thank you for your help. 2. He has a lot of photos.用括号里单词的适当形式填空一,&quot.This is a photo of my-----------(son). 2. Her name is Cindy.Tour mother&#39.The old man thanked me for----------(help)her across the road.We call mother's sister c---------4.He is one of my---------(friend). 5
提问者采纳
s,&re clever.&#39. 3.We call mother's mother is grandmother.The old man thanked me for helping her across the road. Ts sister aunt and mother&#39.根据句意和首字母提示完成单词1.We call the son and the daughter of father&#39.Many parents and grandparents wait outside the school gate when school is over. Lisa often takes pictures in the park. It' 5.Tour mother&#39.They&#39. He has a lot of photos.He is one of my friends. 1;s or father&#39.用括号里单词的适当形式填空.That'&#39.Mr lee has twoThank you for your help.2.This is a photo of my son&#39. 二一.4.4.5;s sister cousin. 3. 2. Her name is Cs brother uncle. He said
提问者评价
Thank you~!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
photosdaughtercousinauntgrandmamyson'sfriendshelpinggrandparents
picturesdaughterscusonauntgrandmamyson\'sfriendshelpinggrandparents
cousin aunt grangparent sister
friends’ helping
grangparents
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一)用所给首字母填空(共5小题,每小题1分)二)用所给单词适当形式填空(共10小题,每小题1分)一)用所给首字母填空(共5小题,每小题1分)1.women forced to make a choice between family and c .2.At that time I s my free time list_百度作业帮
一)用所给首字母填空(共5小题,每小题1分)二)用所给单词适当形式填空(共10小题,每小题1分)一)用所给首字母填空(共5小题,每小题1分)1.women forced to make a choice between family and c .2.At that time I s my free time listening to music.3.The doctor told me to e more,which is good for my health.4.Their breezy and o personalities were strong and attractive.5.The bus is one of the most c means of transportation in New York.二)用所给单词适当形式填空(共10小题,每小题1分)1.Bill was hurt than any other one in the accident.(badly)2.I’m very because the football match is very .(excite)3.I (go) to the beach if it ( not rain) this week.4.Nothing can stop me from there.(go)5.She asked me something about my school.(say)6.The people there were to us.(friend)7.The rain .Shall we go on with our volleyball match?(stop)8.Mr and Mrs Green have a son Jack..(name)9.The busier I am,the I feel.(happy)10.A friend of will go toEnglandfor further study.(I)亲,我还有很多的英语问题了,
career (职业)spent (过去式)exerciseout-goingcommonmore badly (有than)excited exciting()will go() doesn't raingoingto sayfriendlystoppednamedhappiermine有括号的地方是和刚才那位不同的地方.
您可能关注的推广当前位置:
>>>阅读下面短文,根据上下文和所给单词首字母,写出标有题号的每小..
阅读下面短文,根据上下文和所给单词首字母,写出标有题号的每小题空白处适当单词的完全正确形式。
&&&& Class 5 was the worst class in Hill Valley Hight School. The students were badly behaved and had no(1) i______ in their lessons. When a new headmaster came to work at the school, he decided to do (2)s______about Class 5. On the second day of school, he left his (3)o______ and walked to Class5's room. He did not have to know (4)w______ it was. He could heard the noise from it. He stood outside the classroom for a few moments and looked (5)i______ through the window. Some boys were fighting. Other students were throwing things at one (6)a______. (7)N______ was doing any work. &&&& The headmaster had experienced in badly behaved classes before. He (8)k______ what to do. He would go into the classroom, take hold of the biggest boy in the class and (9)p______ him.This would be an (10)e______ to the others. He took a (11)d______ breath and opened the classroom door. &&&& The students paid no attention to him. "Silence" he shouted at the top of his (12)v______. This time the students (13)s______ what they were doing and looked at him. Quickly he walked up to the oldest-looking boy in the room. He was also the noisiest and had been (14)s______ at the top of his voice. He took hold of him by ear and pulled him to the (15)f ______ of the class. &&&& "I'am going to punish you as an example to the others", he said."Now go to my office and (16)w______ for me." Then he (17)t______ to the class and told them about what they should do in (18)s______. When he finished, he said,"Does anyone have any (19)q______?" One of the students put up her hand and said, "Yes, sir, I have. When can we have our teacher (20)b______?"
题型:填空题难度:偏难来源:期末题
1. &interest& 2. something& 3. office& 4. where& 5. inside&6. another&7. nobody &8. knew &9.&pulled& 10. example 11. deep &12. voice 13. stopped& 14. shouting& 15. front&16. wait&17. turned &18. school &19. questions& 20. back
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读下面短文,根据上下文和所给单词首字母,写出标有题号的每小..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“阅读下面短文,根据上下文和所给单词首字母,写出标有题号的每小..”考查相似的试题有:
80743122448246589145083149885294254}

我要回帖

更多关于 首字母填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信