帮忙翻译,非常感谢帮忙!

求帮忙翻译,谢谢_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,396贴子:
求帮忙翻译,谢谢收藏
It takes just a few minutes to walk the aisle.But for us,we had to wait almost our lives.But what is love anyway.A promise made by a madman,casually.But then it is beliving and held on by a lovely fool.
走过婚礼的红毯只需要花几分钟的时间。但对于我们来说,却需要等待几乎一生的时间。但究竟什么是爱?爱是一个疯子偶然许下的诺言,然后这个诺言却被一个可爱的傻瓜相信和坚守。
But then it is beliving (believing) and held on by a lovely fool.是错误的句子不是你写的吧。网上也有不少人在用大家抄来抄去正确的写法是 But then it is believed and held on by a lovely fool
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: &
我非常感谢你的帮助的英文
英文翻译i really appreciate your help:&&&&I; me:&&&& spec ...:&&&& be grateful:&&&&you:&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...:&&&& assistanc ...
例句与用法I ' m very grateful to you for your help我非常感谢你的帮助。 I ' m very grateful to you for your help我非常感谢你的帮助I really appreciate your help我非常感谢你的帮助。 I really appreciate your help我非常感谢你的帮助“ look , my friend , just stop what you ' re doing . i appreciate all your help . you better get going . i ' ll finish after the rain stops , ” i said“算了吧朋友,我非常感谢你的帮助,不过你还是走吧,等雨停了我自己换就行了。 ”我说。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我非常感谢你的帮助的英文翻译,我非常感谢你的帮助英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我非常感谢你的帮助,我非常感谢你的帮助的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved哪位好心人帮我翻译一下这篇文章!谢谢!_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,396贴子:
哪位好心人帮我翻译一下这篇文章!谢谢!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
This email has been sent from You have received this email because this email addresswas used during registration for our forums.If you did not register at our forums, please disregard thisemail. You do not need to unsubscribe or take any further action.------------------------------------------------Activation Instructions------------------------------------------------Thank you for registering.We require that you "validate" your registration to ensure thatthe email address you entered was correct. This protects againstunwanted spam and malicious abuse.To activate your account, simply click on the following link:(AOL Email users may need to cut and paste the link into your webbrowser).------------------------------------------------Not working?------------------------------------------------If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, pleasevisit this page:It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shownbelow:User ID: 40582Validation Key: ccc10af83e8e3fb7c4c7cPlease cut and paste, or type those numbers into the corresponding fields in the form.If you still cannot validate your account, it's possible that the account has been removed.If this is the case, please contact an administrator to rectify the problem.Thank you for registering and enjoy your stay!Regards,The TBSGAME team.&&& 附件(0 个)
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
想翻译可以加我QQ详谈
metalarea~
此电子邮件已发送您收到这封电子邮件,因为这个电子邮件地址注册期间使用了我们的论坛。如果您没有登记在我们的论坛,请忽略此电子邮件。您不需要退订或采取任何进一步行动。----------------------------------------启动说明------------------------------------------感谢您的注册。我们需要你“验证”,以确保您的注册您输入的电子邮件地址是正确的。这对保护垃圾邮件和恶意滥用。要激活你的帐户,只需点击以下链接:(AOL的电子邮件用户可能需要剪切并粘贴到您的网页链接浏览器)。-------------------------------------------不工作?---------------------------------------如果你无法验证的链接,请点击您注册访问这个网页:它会要求你的用户ID号,你的验证密钥。这些都是显示如下:用户ID:40582验证码:ccc10af83e8e3fb7c4c7c请剪切和粘贴或输入到表单中相应的字段的数量。如果您仍然无法验证您的帐户,它可能是该帐户已被删除。如果是这样的话,请联系管理员,以纠正这个问题。感谢您的注册和享受您的逗留!的问候,该TBSGAME团队。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请英语高手帮忙翻译一段文字,非常感谢~!!~~!_百度知道
请英语高手帮忙翻译一段文字,非常感谢~!!~~!
我们的工厂在船离港之后发现集装箱未按照您的要求贴箱唛,但是非常抱歉的通知您,无法补贴船已于7月15日离开上海港,并且因为船已离港。这次的错误将给您带来很大的麻烦,深表歉意。所以相应的提单上也将删除唛头相关信息
提问者采纳
s impossible to sticL, and it&#39, we will have to delete the relevant information about the shipping marks on the B&#47, because the ship left on July 15thWe are terribly sorry to inform you that
the shipping marks were not sticken to the containers as requested. Sorry again for the trouble we cause
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
we don&#39. therefore, but we&#39,望能帮助到你. Ire vey sorry to notify you that we found upon the departure no shipping marks labelled on the containers as required at the factoryThe ship departed Shanghai Port on July 15re very sorry for having caused you a great t think it possible to re-label them and there would be relevant information about removal of the shipping mark on the Bills of Lading, we&#39.仅供参考
The ship port of Shanghai have been left in July 15th, but very sorry to inform you, our factory found container not in accordance with the requirements of your paste carton after ships departure, and because of that ship has sailed, not subsidies. So the corresponding bill of lading will also remove marks related information. This mistake will bring great trouble to you, apologize.
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手帮忙翻译一下以下英文,非常感谢!!以下是一段关于英文论文的格式要求:The manuscript types and submission length guidelines are as follows:Regular paper – 14 double column pages (Note: All regular paper page limits include references and author biographies)Survey-Tutorial Papers – 18 double column pagesBrief contribution – 8 double column pagesComments paper – 2 double column pagesPlease note that double column will translate more readily into the final publication format. A double column page is defined as a 7.875" x 10.75" page with 10-point type, 12-point vertical spacing, and 1/2 inch margins. All margins should be one inch (top, bottom, right and left). These length limits are taking into account reasonably-sized figures and references.
TA129小兮希_
The manuscript types and submission lengthguidelines are as follows:论文形式和篇幅长度的要求如下:Regular paper – 14 double column pages(Note: All regular paper page limits include references and author biographies)一般论文 – 双栏版面14页(注:所有一般论文的页码包含参考书目和作者简介)Survey- Tutorial Papers – 18 double column pages调查-指导论文 – 双栏版面18页Brief contribution – 8 double column pages短文 – 双栏版面8页Commentspaper – 2 double column pages评论文章 – 双栏版面2页Please note that double column willtranslate more readily into the final publication format. A double column pageis defined as a 7.875" x 10.75" page with 10-point type, 12-pointvertical spacing, and 1/2 inch margins. All margins should be one inch (top,bottom, right and left). These length limits are taking into accountreasonably-sized figures and references.请注意:双栏版面更容易转换成最终出版的格式。双栏版面的页面大小应为7.875" x 10.75",10号字,12点行距,1/2英寸的页边距。所有的页边距应为1英寸(上,下,左,右)。这些长度限制考虑了尺寸合理的数字和参考书目。
为您推荐:
稿件类型和提交的长度指引如下:普通纸–14双柱页(注:所有普通纸页的范围包括参考文献和作者的传记)调查论文18页双柱–教程–8双柱页简短的贡献评论2页纸–双柱请注意,双柱将更容易进入最后的出版格式。双栏页面定义为一个7.875“×10.75”页有10点式,12点垂直间距,和1 / 2英寸的边缘。所有的利润应该是一英寸(上,下,左和右)。这些长度限制...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢帮忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信