英语问题在线解答题

英文问题_百度知道
nibble / inhale / gobble &#47binge / gulp / savor 这些跟吃喝有关的单词 有什么区别; glut / munch / wolf down &#47
提问者采纳
exhale。 2; I&#39.
He drank the wine slowly. 名词[不可数] 滋味. 动词 吸(气).
You must gulp back your vindictiveness你必须抑制住你的复仇心理. 名词 (drink) 将某物一饮而尽 【例句用法】1。 D)wolf down
狼吞虎咽地吃【例句用法】1;狂饮大吃的聚会 4.
He didn&#39.
Henry inhaled lunch and then rushed off to the meeting.
Do you i] 1, inhale。 4;l] 1,生活似乎已失去了一切乐趣;t] 1! 2.我觉得有鱼轻轻地咬钩。 C)glut glut [gl&#652.
I will savor its taste and give thanks.
Life itself is the proper binge. 出声咀嚼【例句用法】1。 B)gobblegobble [&#712. 名词[可数] 供大于求 【例句用法】1。 3;m rushed for time. (bite) 轻咬 2, the glut of prohibitions is tantamount to treating the driver like a child and it also foments resentment,呼(气) 【例句用法】1,他又狼吞虎咽地吃了第二块三明治.每小块食物都吃得津津有味的样子.苹果大量上市. 及物动词 有……的味道或气味 3.他没有回答,大量饮酒 例句1。 希望对你有帮助.
The mice have nibbled he&#618.
Children at any party will glut themselves with cake and ice cream.
He inhaled deeply。 3.花在食物和房租上的钱把他们的积蓄一点一点耗掉了;bl] 1,只是继续一点一点地吃东西。 2,而不沾有营养的食物,躺在那里喘着大气。 4,味道 【例句用法】1. 名词[可数] 火鸡的咯咯的叫声 例句1,使价钱低了下来;n&#712. 及物动词 品尝 4.
I took a mouthful and savor. 及物动词 体味.我会欣赏生命中一切酸甜苦辣,呼出的是二氧化碳;r] 1.
The boy glut themselves with cake.这一战术可以减少糖果暴食。 5.更有甚者.我得快点吃完早餐. 及物动词 过度供应 3.
What&#39.他慢慢地喝着酒。 2。 5,望采纳. 及物动词 给……调味 5,但从不吸入;had a three-day binge.水果供过于求使价格降低了.她爬上河岸, as if the question bothered her.他狼吞虎咽地吃东西,过量的规定就等于将司机象孩子一样对待, he gobbled up a second sandwich。 2。 4,谢谢。 G)nibble [&#39.
He gulped his food. 不及物动词 (from nerves. 及物动词 紧抓不放. 动词 狼吞虎咽地吃 2。 4,时间不够了.她如饥似渴地收集一切有关的信息,food) 吞咽 to swallow sth in one gulp 将某物一口吞下 6!跟我做。 2.
He went on&#47,但却很留神地监视着她的每一个动作, he had an eye for all her movements。 2. 大嚼 2,满怀感激.
Life seems to have lost most t answer。 4, and not tbl]
Follow me please.一口一口,细细品尝着每滴酒的滋味。 2,吸气.
We inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide。 3. 及物动词 [+food] (also! 呼气。 3. 名词 (t wolf down your food。 3,吸入(尤指经由呼吸而带入肺中) Clinton smoked marijuana but never inhaled.
I will savor all the various flavors life has to offer。 H)munch [m^nt&#643, savoring every drop,并且招来怨恨。 E)inhale [&#618。 5.
She gobbled up all the relevant information. 动词 填饱.
Each nibble was eaten with the air of an epicure.他虽然啃着苹果,品味 2.他将伏特加酒一饮而尽.生命本身就是一种适当的狂欢. 及物动词 [+drink] 大口地饮 3. 克林顿薰大麻.
Food and rent nibbled away at the money they had saved. 名词 [c] (of air) 一大口 5. (eat) 啃【例句用法】1.
This tactic will minimize candy binge eating.政府似乎大笔大笔地乱花纳税人的税款。 2.
Don'v&#601.
The glut of apples sent the prices down. 不及物动词 [俚语] 豪饮; money.老鼠在奶酪上啃出了一个洞。 3;攫取 3.
She gulped nervously.他们昨夜出去狂饮作乐,细细品尝.他深深地吸了口气。 F) gulp gulp [g^lp] 1。 I)savor [&#712.
Munching the apple as he was.对他来说.
She is munching at an apple.我吃趑一囗. 不及物动词 咯咯叫 4。 5;seɪn&#618.
I feel a nibble on the end of my line.
The glut of fruit sent the prices down. 及物动词 深吸.
He downed the vodka in one gulp;狼吞虎咽 2,慢慢地品尝其滋味.
They went on a binge last night.
As he was still hungry。 2,似乎那问题把她难住了.他大吃大喝了三天.吃东西不要狼吞虎咽.孩子们吃蛋糕过了量.
The government seems to gobble up the taxpayers&#39.她正用力咀嚼苹果,excitement) 哽住 4。 3, but just continued to nibble at his food, ed the taste? 4.
She crawled onto the river bank and lay there gulping in air.
I have to wolf down my breakfast。 5.孩子们在任何聚会上都会撑饱糕饼和冰淇淋.因为还饿.她紧张地咽了一下?你抽烟时是否把烟吸入肺里. 不及物动词 狼吞虎咽.亨利匆忙吞完午餐又赶去开会. [Binge] 名词 [人名] 宾奇 3. 名词[可数] [口语] 无节制的放纵 2;]1: gulp down) 狼吞虎咽地吞下 2.我们吸入的是氧气;g&#594. 名词[可数] [口语] 狂欢;s more,暴饮暴食 5A)binge[bind&#658
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
①binge - overeat
I binged on pizzas and milkshakes.
②gobble - to eat food too fast
She gobbled her dinner.
③glut - overeat
She stuffed herself at the dinner.
④wolf down - eat hastily
The teenager wolfed down the pizza.
⑤inhale - To consum devour:
She inhaled lunch and then rushed off to the meeting.
⑥gulp - to eat or drink food or liquid quickly by swallowing it in large amounts
She gulped down her drink and made a hasty exit.
⑦nibble - to eat something by taking a lot of small bites
We nibbled cheese and crackers.
⑧munch - to eat something, especially noisily
He was munching on an apple.
⑨ savor - to enjoy food or an ...
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语问题在线解答 的文章