我侄子现在六年级英语,英语口语不是很好。可...

六年级三班的同学英语自我介绍!!!!!!!!!!!急需,6.21要考英语口语!!!!!!_百度知道
六年级三班的同学英语自我介绍!!!!!!!!!!!急需,6.21要考英语口语!!!!!!
Good morning, my name is xx, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this primary school. I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program. In 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China’s best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester, and my overall GPA(89.5/100) ranked No.1 among 113 students. In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waived of the admission test. I selected the Shanghai Jiao Tong University to continue my study for its best reputation on Combinatorial Optimization and Network Scheduling where my research interest lies. At the period of my graduate study, my overall GPAnow i will introduce myself briefly,i am xx years old,born in xx province ,and i am curruently a xxxx.my major is xxx..in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend. i will have Patience on all of the children, and my hard work will be improved if you enroll me
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
my name is (00) .i'm 14(自己的年龄) years old.i have short black hear.and i have medium height.i like play basketball and
tennis .i like eat oranges ,apples and peach .my favorte color is
blue.do you like me?翻译我的名字是....
我十四岁了,我有一头黑色的短发(i have beautiful long hear
我有一头漂亮的长发).我有着中等的身高(如果你的朋友高或者矮
and i'm tall 我是高的
and i'm short
我是矮的)我喜欢打篮球和网球,我喜欢吃橘子,苹果和桃子,我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色.你喜欢我吗?括号里是根据你的朋友的外貌来改写的呵呵希望可以帮助你哦
Hello everyoneMy name is xxx and i am 13 years old this year. At school, I like not only studying, but also drawing and listening to music and I do well in all subjects.So i was often elected a “Three Goods” Student. And at home,i am a hard-workingchild.I usually help mum do everything i can. So i got the love of everyone in my family. This is me,A thoughtful and intelligent
Hi,everyone!My name is XXX(名字).I am XX(年龄) years old.I like playing tennis,and I often play with my claasmates.My favourite subject is English,because it's very interesting and funny.At home, I am a good girl/boy,I always help my Mum do housework.At school, I am a hard girl/boy,I always finish my homework and hand in my homework on time. I am a lovely(活泼的) girl/boy,I enjoy myself!
祝你考试成功!加油啊!相信你一定行!
英语口语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁长沙市岳麓区教育信息网
喜报:我校六年级学生李F琪同学荣获坪塘片区首届小学生英语口语比赛二等奖
[ 单位 :坪塘镇长塘小学 上传人:周正国
作者:易莎
点击:35   上传日期:]
&&&&& 日下午,长沙市岳麓区坪塘片区首届小学生英语口语比赛在坪塘中学拉开了帷幕。
  本次参赛的15名选手来自坪塘中心校下属的十三所小学。为了能多角度体现英语口语的实效性、学生展示的灵活性,比赛采用自我介绍、讲故事、演唱英文歌曲和现场问答四种形式进行。比赛时,选手们语音标准、用词准确、创意独特、表情自然、仪表大方、表演认真投入,赛场里不时响起阵阵掌声。本次比赛的一等奖获得者将代表坪塘中心校参加岳麓区英语口语大赛决赛。本次比赛受到了各校的高度重视与大力支持,各校认真筹备,英语教师积极培训学生,付出了很大的心血。
&&&& &我校六年级学生李F琪同学在邓利芝老师的精心指导下,凭借扎实的英语功底,良好的口语和出色的应变能力荣获此次比赛二等奖,为我校赢得了荣誉。
  通过本次活动,激发了同学们英语学习的热情,培养了同学们的口语表达能力,也促进了校际间英语教师的相互交流。
学校管理员农村六年级英语口语教学中歌谣辅助运用
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
论文:农村六年级英语口语教学中歌谣辅助运用
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口侄子今年上三年级,我还以为小学生学英语应该不难的,但是听说要学口语,这就烦恼了_百度知道
侄子今年上三年级,我还以为小学生学英语应该不难的,但是听说要学口语,这就烦恼了
小学生学英语的前提是什么呢?语法对他们来说好像太难了
提问者采纳
去买个英语学习机,或者复读机一类的工具,提高他的学习兴趣。口语阶段不需要太复杂的语法
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答