播放格式:MP3 音频
节目大小:19.65MB
播放次数:1836
论坛口语板块最新发帖
免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,站长会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 &照相 Take a photograph
照相 Take a photograph
学习篇 (首先通过下面的“教学内容”先学好,然后再通过“练习内容”来强化的练习,很快您就能轻松的突破这个场景并运用自如)
第一口语网 京ICP备号-1
服务QQ: E-mail:《Photograph》是英国流行男歌手Ed Sheeran演唱的一首歌曲,收录于他2014年发行的专辑《X》中。PhotographLoving can hurtLoving can hurt sometimesBut it's the only thingThat I knowAnd when it gets hardYou know it can get hard sometimesIt is the only thing makes us feel aliveWe keep this love in a photographWe make these memories for ourselvesWhere our eyes are never closingHearts are never brokenAnd time's forever frozen stillSo you can keep meInside the pocketOf your ripped jeansHoldin' me closerTill our eyes meetYou won't ever be aloneWait for me to come homeLoving can healLoving can mend your soulAnd is the only thingThat I know (know)I swear it will get easierRemember that with every piece of yaAnd it's the only thing we take with us when we dieWe keep this love in a photographWe make these memories for ourselvesWhere our eyes are never closingOur hearts were never brokenAnd times forever frozen stillSo you can keep meInside the pocketOf your ripped jeansHoldin' me closerTill our eyes meetYou won't ever be aloneAnd if you hurt meWell that's ok baby only words bleedInside these pages you just hold meAnd I won't ever let you goWait for me to come homeWait for me to come homeWait for me to come homeWait for me to come homeOh you can fit meInside the necklace you got when you were 16Next to your heartbeatWhere I should beKeep it deep within your soulAnd if you hurt meWell that's ok baby only words bleedInside these pages you just hold meAnd I won't ever let you goWhen I'm awayI will remember how you kissed meUnder the lamppostBack on 6th streetHearing you whisper through the phoneWait for me to come homeSharing is loving!八人行英语4-12岁孩子的英语学习乐园,注重兴趣培养,听说先行、读写跟上,完善的教学体系,显著的学习效果。微信推荐:八人行神奇书屋(brxlibrary)五道口校区:,北大附小校区:,回龙观校区:,奥运校区:。八人行英语(brxenglish) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
brxenglish关于英语,关于教育,关于成长,关于爱........热门文章最新文章brxenglish关于英语,关于教育,关于成长,关于爱........&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备78}

我要回帖

更多关于 photograph的复数 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信