Why do you want to me...

why do you want to do this to me ,an_百度作业帮
why do you want to do this to me ,an
why do you want to do this to me ,an
山间明月031
the point of no return / chandelier crash 打印此页 歌手:various artists
专辑:phantom of the opera [2004 soundtrack] Here the sire may serve the dam, here the master takes his meat! Here the sacrificial lamb utters one despairing bleat! Poor young maiden! For the thrill on your tongue of stolen sweets you will have to pay the bill - tangled in the winding sheets! Serve the meal and serve the maid! Serve the master so that, when tables, plans and maids are laid, Don Juan triumphs once again! Passarino, faithful friend, once again recite the plan. Your young guest believes I'm you - I, the master, you, the man When you met you wore my cloak, with my scarf you hid your face. She believes she dines with me, in her master's borrowed place! Furtively, we'll scoff and quaff, stealing what, in truth, is mine. When it's late and modesty starts to mellow, with the wine . You come home! I use your voice - slam the door like crack of doom! I shall say: "come - hide with me! Where, oh, where? Of course - my room!" Poor thing hasn't got a chance! Here's my hat, my cloak and sword. Conquest is assured, if I do not forget myself and laugh . ". no thoughts within her head, but thoughts of joy! No dreams within her heart but dreams of love!" Master? Passarino - go away! For the trap is set and waits for its prey . You have come here in pursuit of your deepest urge, in pursuit of that wish, which till now has been silent, silent . I have brought you, that our passions may fuse and merge - in your mind you've already succumbed to me dropped all defences completely succumbed to me - now you are here with me: no second thoughts, you've decided, decided . Past the point of no return - no backward glances: the games we've played till now are at an end . Past all thought of "if" or "when" - no use resisting: abandon thought, and let the dream descend . What raging fire shall flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door? What sweet seduction lies before us .? Past the point of no return, the final threshold - what warm, unspoken secrets will we learn? Beyond the point of no return . You have brought me to that moment where words run dry, to that moment where speech disappears into silence, silence . I have come here, hardly knowing the reason why . In my mind, I've already imagined our bodies entwining defenceless and silent - and now I am here with you: no second thoughts, I've decided, decided . Past the point of no return - no going back now: our passion-play has now, at last, begun . Past all thought of right or wrong - one final question: how long should we two wait, before we're one .? When will the blood begin to race the sleeping bud burst into bloom? When will the flames, at last, consume us .? Past the point of no return the final threshold - the bridge is crossed, so stand and watch it burn . We've passed the point of no return . Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . Lead me, save me from my solitude . Say you want me with you, here beside you . Anywhere you go let me go too - Christine that's all I ask of . What is it? What has happened? Ubaldo! Oh, my God . my God . We're ruined, Andre - ruined! Monsieur le Vicomte! Come with me! Oh, my darling, my darling . who has done this .? You! Why did you let this happen? Monsieur le Vicomte, I know where they are. But can I trust you? You must. But remember: your hand at the level of your eyes But why .? Why? The Punjab lasso, monsieur. First Buquet. Now Piangi. Like this, monsieur. I'll come with you. No, Meg! No, you stay here! Come with me, monsieur. Hurry, or we shall be too late .
扫描下载二维码通过我们的英语论坛学习英语。
留言板是绝佳的英语问答集散地。
你的发言越多,所有会员练习英语的机会也就增加啦!
Hi,I have been on maternity leave for 3 years. I'm at home with my 2 cute and tumbling children. So I haven't been using English for 3 years. I have been using only baby language with my children.At the end of this year I'm going to continue my work but I need to know English very well. I have to use it every day during my work. It's important the spoken language as well as the business language. What about you?
05:17 AM Feb 14 2008 |
Saudi Arabia
&i have to study english for my collage they& use english to teach us& i studied 13 years& all my subjects on arabic but english it was only languge& one classe every day& so it's hard to change your studys on another languge&&&&&& i have to improve it so i can understand my study&& and i have to use it alot so i wont forget&& it 's hard if you leave it or didn't use it&&& so good luck for you& and work hard
08:02 AM Feb 14 2008 |
Because I intend imigrate to Canada next year, and I finished the University of English Language Teaching,but I have just learned the theories, now I want learning the practice.
12:48 PM Feb 14 2008 |
Saudi Arabia
because it is an international language you can talk to many people from different countries with different languages using English and also it is very interested when you speak two languages…isn't it ?
04:23 PM Feb 14 2008 |
I want to know nore news and messages in the world. when I read or listen to&foreign books or news programs, i find i am poor in english.&
09:35 PM Feb 14 2008 |
Agree with Les.
09:45 PM Feb 14 2008 |
In these days,English is very widely used in the world and it's spoken by people from different counties.English has become a bridge among people in mutual communication.If I can master this skill,I can enjoy the fun of talking or chatting with people all over the world.You know,the 2008 Olympics are coming very soon,so a lot of foreign friends will come to China.Our country enjoys a high level of civilization,and we also have a long history and diversified culthre.I wanna share them with people througout the world.Then,obviously English becomes a necessary tool.
05:50 AM Feb 15 2008 |
For information on products for educational institutions, please visit .www.vExperienced.co.uk | What do you want to v?—Why do you want to be a teacher?—Because it is ______.
A. excited
B. excitingC. For, exciting
D. For, excited
1. Can you dance?
?2. —What club do you want to join?
—I want to join the basketball club.
根据中文意思完成句子,每空一词。1. 我妹妹的老师鼓励她做一个歌手。
My sister was _____ to be a singer _____ her teacher.
2. 要想保持身体健康,就要有规律地训练。
_____ you want to be healthy, you should train _____.3. 我认为请他演广告是不好的。
I _____ think it"s good to ask him to appear in _____.4. 你能告诉我WTO代表什么吗?
Can you tell me what WTO _____ _____?5. 确保要记录下周那场艰难的比赛。
Make sure you _____ that _____ match next week.
根据句子和中文提示填入适当的单词或词组。
Most of us have probably ______ (
听说过) the Disneyland.2.
What I want to do is to travel to______
( 说英语的国家).3.
You can go to Singapore . ______
( 任何你喜欢的时候).4.
The underground is ______ (
很少晚点).5. The young man is helping that old lady ______ ( 穿过) a busy street.6. I don"t think a cat is a good pet for a 5-year-old child, because cats are too difficult to______ (
Hainan Island is seldom snowy, ______
( 是吗) ?8.
I have been looking forward to ______ (
Beijing Happy Valley for years.9. The old man should not be______ ( 说) like that.10.
The more carefully you drive during the rush hour, ______ ( 越安全)
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 do you want to me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。