扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用beijing moscow toronto boston shanghai 造句分开造,造五个
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Beijing is our capital.Moscow is one of the most biggest cities in the world.Toronto is a beautiful city.I like Boston very much.Shanghai is a morden city.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Living in Sydney
Sydney is the capital of New South Wales and is Australia’s largest city. It has a population of around 4.76 million and is located on the coast of Australia’s south east. It is Australia’s most internationally recognised city, so much so that many people believe it is Australia’s capital. It isn’t. But it is Australia’s financial centre.
According to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s 2014 Liveability Survey, Sydney is the seventh most liveable city in the world. It is easy to see why.
Sitting on the Parramatta River, the city boasts a stunning harbour complete with Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, two of the main tourist attractions in the area. The harbour itself offers ferries that run like buses. It’s a great way to explore the place.
About 5 km from the city centre, on the east side, is Bondi Beach, one of Australia’s most famous beaches. A little further away, Sydney also has Coogee Beach, another favourite with the locals. Both are beautiful, I can’t tell much difference between the two.
Another favourite beach, this one on the north side of Sydney which can be easily accessed with a short ferry ride, is Manly. So, three great beaches and we haven’t left the city. For those who want to jump in the car for an hour, there are even more options. Palm Beach where golden sand meets lush evergreen bushland and The Entrance where the magnificent Tuggerah Lake meets the Pacific Ocean. Both are to the north of Sydney.
Sydney also offers galleries and arts, cafes and restaurants, festivals and theatre as well as some great national parks and, to the west, The Blue Mountains with its Eucalyptus trees and breathtaking gorges.
What’s the weather like?
Sydney has, on average, between six and seven hours of sunshine each day. Summers can get very hot and dry and winters are mild.
Occasionally, the temperature can swing wildly. One day it could be over 30°C but the next as low as 16°C.
Possible severe weather around the Sydney area could include thunderstorms, large hailstones, gale force winds and apparently, rarely, the odd tornado. Bushfires have been known in the area.
Sydney, for me anyway, is a “love it or loathe it” kind of place. I have to be honest, it isn’t where I would want to live. Just a bit too busy and crowded, two of the reasons I left England. Sydney is also the most expensive place in Australia for housing.
But that’s just me. Many people absolutely love S they love the crowds, the action and the bustle of the business centre. There is always something happening in Sydney.
The Districts of Sydney:
Sydney can be broken down into five main areas:
Inner Sydney – including City and Inner West
North Sydney – including Northern Suburbs, North Shore, Northern Beaches, Hills District and Forest District
South Sydney – including St George, Sutherlandshire District and Macarthur
East Sydney – including Eastern Suburbs and South-Eastern Sydney
West Sydney – including Cantebury-Bankstown, Greater Western Sydney and South Western Sydney
Questions about Sydney?
If you have any question about living in Sydney, please please feel free to ask them in the comments below. Or if you know this city well, why not tell us what you think of it or maybe even help out by answering some of the questions people have about the area. I’m sure anybody thinking of moving here would be very grateful for any help you can give them.
It's good to share...006040
Leave this field empty
"20 Reasons Why YOU Should Move to Australia"
Your information will not be shared with any third party.
Categories
Popular Posts
Helpful Services
Resume/CV Services
Top 50 Australia Blog
Proudly Archived by…
Help tags…扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用moscow,toronro,boston造句对话加翻译