评价文档:
2013版新目标英语七年级下Unit3_A-1
上传于||文档简介
&&21版​新​目​标​英​语​七​年​级​下​U​n​i​t_​A​-课​件​。04​年月​测​试​使​用​。
大小:11.12MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢he takes a car.的问句_百度知道
he takes a car.的问句
What does he take?*******************************************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!*****************穿辅扁恍壮喝憋桶铂垃**************************************************************************************
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The car takes a big drop. 是什么意思?谢谢
奔放神3798
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该有前后文,否则意思有很多。就是说他迷上一个梦里的女孩,给你整句话:She slipped through my fingers, and my stomach dropped right out of me—— the way you feel when you 're on a roller coaster and the car takes a big drop.这就明白了。意思是小车在下...
这就明白了。意思是小车在下一个大陡坡。后面整句我觉得你应该明白。就是“你感觉像在玩过山车和小车正在下陡坡一样”
抱歉啊,没法把你选成最佳答案了
你居然相信是翻车了。。。。
扫描下载二维码推荐这篇日记的豆列
······2015高一新生英语入学考试测试题_英语学习方法_八五教程网
当前位置: → →
→ →2015高一新生英语入学考试测试题& 正文
2015高一新生英语入学考试测试题
[08-20 03:39:42] & 来源:& 英语学习方法 & 阅读:<font color="#FF次
概要:根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。41.Why do many people like to travel by plane?A. Because it is fast. B. Because it is safe. C. Because it is cheap.42.Which is not a good thing about the train?A. You can open the window. B. You can walk around in the train.C. It takes a little more time.43.If you want to take a lot of things with you, what kind of transportation will you take fortravelling?A. A bus B. A car C. A train44.What is the bad thing about the car?.A. You needn&t go to a
2015高一新生英语入学考试测试题,标签:学习方法,
  根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
  41.Why do many people like to travel by plane?
  A. Because it is fast. B. Because it is safe. C. Because it is cheap.
  42.Which is not a good thing about the train?
  A. You can open the window. B. You can walk around in the train.
  C. It takes a little more time.
  43.If you want to take a lot of things with you, what kind of transportation will you take for
  travelling?
  A. A bus B. A car C. A train
  44.What is the bad thing about the car?.
  A. You needn&t go to a station. B. You can start your journey whenever you want to.
  C. There are too many cars on the road.
  45.Which of the following sentences is true according to the passage?
  A. The writer likes to take a train because it takes a little more time.
  B. The writer thinks it takes a lot of time to go to and get out of the airport.
  C. The writer likes to take a car because he has a car.
  英语试卷第5页(共10页)
  &Vocabulary& means the words of a language. To learn vocabulary, you need to check four things.
  Spelling
  To learn a word, you need to how to spell it. You can try the LCWC(look, cover, write, check)method(方法). First, look at the word and read it out loud. Next, cover the word so it can&t be seen. Then, write the word down. Finally, uncover the word and check if you&ve spelt it correctly.
  Pronunciation
  How do you pronunciation a word? Do you pronounce it the same way as you spell it? If so, you may pronounce it wrong. For example, the pronunciation of &ough& is different in each of these words: &through&, &bough& and &rough&. You also need to know where the stress(the strong sound) is in a word.
  Meaning
  You need to keep in mind that words often have more than one meaning in English. Take the word &dust& for example. If you dust the bedroom, you are removing the dust. The first &dust& is a verb meaning &to clean&; the second &dust& is a noun meaning &the things being cleaned away&.
  How do you use a word? D o you know if it is formal? Do you know what other words it can use with and when? An example is & yours&. You can use it to show possession(拥有), as in & This book is yours.& And you can also use it at the end of a less formal letter, e.g. & Yours, Peter Brown.& At the end of a formal letter you can use it with &Sincerely&, though generally in America the use is &Sincerely yours,& and in the UK, it is &Yours sincerely&.
  根据以上信息,选择最佳答案。
  46.Which of the following shows the right order of the LCWC method?
  a. b. c. d.
  A. c&b&d&a B. d&b&c&a C. b&c&a&d
  47.What can we learn from the part &Pronunciation&?
  A. We should pronounce a word the same way as we spell it.
  B. We need to know the stress when we pronounce a word.
  C. &Ough& has the same pronunciation in &through& and &rough&.
  英语试卷第6页(共10页)
  48.The underlined word &removing& means &__________& in Chinese.&&&&[3]&&&
《2015高一新生英语入学考试测试题》相关文章
在百度中搜索相关文章:
在谷歌中搜索相关文章:
在soso中搜索相关文章:
在搜狗中搜索相关文章:
您有任何疑问请在此留言,我们会第一时间帮您解答}

我要回帖

更多关于 my aunt car 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。