谁能帮忙翻译一下sugarcane 1947的歌...

我很喜欢一首俄语歌 中文名字叫星星之外 我有歌词 但我不知道什么意思 谁能帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
我很喜欢一首俄语歌 中文名字叫星星之外 我有歌词 但我不知道什么意思 谁能帮忙翻译一下
В тёмном небе яркую радугу, в синем море паруса алого;-&Припев我一直都搜不到 下边是歌词 За Звездой(Гости из Будущего)Если спросишь, легко ли на встречуПротив ветра и против теченияЯ тебе ничего не отвечу;Только самого малого, я твоя добровольная пленницаЕсли спросишь, ну что же ты стоишьПотерять и найтиНе отпускай любовь!Я не верю твоим обещаниямВсё равно ничего не изменитсяЯ уже не готова к прощаниям, ну что же ты- лети:За звездой- выше крышПросто беги за ней, я боюсь потерять настоящееПрипев, но где же ты раньше былЯ совсем не скучаю по прошлому, это всё не имеет значенияЯ хотела почти невозможногоВсё мечтала!&quot!&quot, что для счастья мне надоЯ отвечу:-&quot
不是VItas的星星 但还是谢谢你 还有这个歌手是谁 谢谢
提问者采纳
所有我幻想要得到的一切都不重要。副歌部分,飞吧,不再寻找,我自愿成为你的俘虏如果你要问,反正什么也没有改变我还没准备好分手。是个组合。一男一女两个人:Гости из Будущего 就是!我不相信你的承诺,我力所不及可要是你停下:来自未来的客人,做鲜艳的彩虹。转义大致是追寻星星:追寻星星。这首歌使他们的专辑,顶风逆流相遇是否容易我什么也不能回答你,是因为我害怕丢失现在:如果你要问我?我不会思念过去:За Звездой的主打歌,但是你去了哪里。歌词大意,因为这一切没有意义歌手是,就只是跟在她后面跑不要错过爱情,在蓝色的大海里做那鲜红的帆:只要一点点在阴暗的天空中,为了幸福我要做什么我会回答
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
00]歌曲.03]聂:02:18:][ar:][al:09!达也嘎莱see斯耶 妈呀啊~~~啊(不要熄灭 我的星星)[03:星星(star)[00:30:27:38:08,mia 师弟(我想飞向云际 但却没有翅膀)[00:20.36]呀物类笼里提那巴卡:26:17!萨比拉斯苏咕噜 夫不哦~~~~~(然后开始上路)[01:][by。(但要触到星星却如此艰难 )[01:][00!巴拉书由 绍珠珠哦~~~~~(我会稍作等待)[02:41!巴拉书由 绍珠珠哦~~~~~(我会稍作等待)[01:(维塔利.格拉乔夫)[00,泥鳅喔.74]呀.77]嘿:00.76]好球耨嘎拉see see倍(多少次我 问自己)[00.88]《星星》的谐音版歌词[00:[00.88]呀:33!萨拉杜时依你 世道哦~~~~咦(跟随着希望与梦想)[01!萨比拉斯苏古路 夫不哦~~~~~(然后开始上路)[03:05:04:40:48.79]寺高利布巴卡里米基里雄
死到(实力)史bia
那埃及(有多少山峰要去翻越 为了寻找自己)[02:52!达也嘎莱see斯耶 妈呀啊~~~啊(不要熄灭 我的星星)[01:51.09]嘿:13.66]歌手!萨拉杜时依你 世道哦~~~~咦(跟随着希望与梦想)[03,后怎 布里斯卡(管它近在咫尺)[01.68]莱术乌拉丢桑斯贝:19.89]丝糕卡谁-谁孽带龙 布斯达依.49]瓦塔米里迪拉see bia:vitas 真正原名.56]工作室,弟俩
布拉斯嘎(也不知我是否有足够的力量能够朝它奔去)[01.88]QQ, 依也 类斯文艘(一切从零开始 而这是否会有意义)[02:SparkMedia[00,耶夫利 nia(那遥远的星光深深吸引着我)[01:12:34.80]斯高纳斯簌簌布拉.57]呀.74]印尼离子呐号子里雄,达K里, 你巴莱 布尼
斯(我又将有多少次 跌下悬崖)[02.00]LRC制作:S-BOY[00:24.75]巴斯到一(等着我)[02.65]砸(ra)拉瓦 哇不卢 斯(为何我降生于世 长大成人)[00.32]马里提那米莉娜卡,亚乌拉斯良
斯(为何云层流动 天空下雨)[00.61]来求五霸不纳巴卡.80]斯高实施四岛纳斯到沟里,依度 呐师弟(在这世上 别为自己期盼什么)[00,不ruai来提(在我面前还有多少路 要走)[02:55:31.67]聂,到资料 兹尼塞.27]闹资料里厮打你吼:15:45.24]呀:59Vitas 星星的歌词中文谐音学唱+完美翻译[ti
无数次我询问自己, 思索着 脑海; 为何生于这个世界, 为何而 存在。 天空为何云彩飘逸, 雨为何 落下; 生活在这繁乱世界, 要如何 期待! 梦想起飞遨游天际, 但却没 羽翼; 祈祷天空闪耀星星, 呼唤着 我自己。 星星虽然如此遥远, 却像在 眼前; 幻想伸手摘取星星, 却无法 稳抓。 呀!我会耐心去等候! 并,寻找我的希望路途! 奔向!我那光辉的梦想! 星星,为我留下你的光啊! 无论路途多么的遥远, 我绝不会 叹气; 无论多少山峦来阻挡, 我绝不会 放弃; 无论会有多少次失败, (我都将)重新开始; 尽管我也无法去预计, 会不会有意义! 呀!我会耐心去等候! 并,寻找我的希望路途! 奔向!我那光辉的梦想! 星星,为我留下你的光啊!
中文名字的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙翻译一下Re Plus 的time goes by 啊 本人很喜欢这首歌_百度作业帮
谁能帮忙翻译一下Re Plus 的time goes by 啊 本人很喜欢这首歌
作家文思枯竭,抓不紧那该死的铅笔, 混乱了思绪. 我需要休息一下.我单纯的思念一个男人,绅士般的男人.你的家人思念你,我想再看看你的容颜.在中央车站, 导航器告诫着我要减慢车速.让我想起游历过的所有地方和我的家人,我想知道他们为什么来过又走过.为什么在琴声和鼓声响起的时候,我拾起了所有的回忆?我想起了我们第一次谈话,你是那么的喜欢我写的第一个韵脚. 你喜欢里面的笑话,除了诅咒的内容.你告诫我熬夜时错误的.告诫我永远不要采纳坏的建议.我们也时常打架,但是你的生命就像注定了一样要做我的导师和守护.这些我不想再闯入我心中的感情,正在慢慢渗入我心中,我在变的软弱,我活着,但是我很冷.我幻想你只是我的一个过客,一个路上的回忆,已被甩在时间的背后.(合唱-安妮卡)时光,时光慢慢消逝,我仍在哭泣.追忆所有的事情关于你.在夜里,我闭上眼睛,问,为什么我在生活,却不再有你.(诗节2-Hydroponikz)迈克尔.杰克逊走了,现在我每天都在询问:你为什么不能留下来?!这种感情随日子一天天加深,所以我向你写了这封信.向你诉说所有没来得及诉说的事情.首先最重要的是我爱你!从未改变过.当你离开后,我无法测量我的爱.心中满是难以忍受的痛.但是现在奇怪的是:通过想着你的容颜和记录和你的点点滴滴,你帮助我走出了阴霾,我写的所有东西和在舞台上朗诵的所有东西,都让我激情四射.我听到了你爽朗的笑声,且当我闭上眼睛时,我感受到你微笑的痕迹.多希望能跃入你的心海,并在那里漂泊.没有人知道我为什么会那样想,我还有很多话要和你说,我会留着等你,等我们再一次相见时,向你诉说所有的故事.我们会畅谈我们的一生,一路的漂泊,一生的时光.(合唱-安妮卡)(诗节3-Hydroponikz)作家文思枯竭,抓不紧那该死的铅笔, 混乱了思绪. 我需要休息一下.我单纯的思念一个男人,绅士般的男人.你的家人思念你,我想再看看你的容颜.(合唱-安妮卡)(Bridge - Anika)在美好的日子里思念着你,当我闭上眼是,我仿佛看到了你的容颜.爷爷你经常给我讲笑话,在我的记忆中就像昨天.昨天我睡着时,我梦见你坐在我身边,年幼的我们在大街上玩耍,像这样似的踢打着那座破旧的学校.所有的好朋友都有我的支持,是那么真实,我是多么骄傲,所有在我背后的好朋友,都永远永远不能代替你.仿佛所有的灵感都在松动,离开,消逝.鼓舞着我的闪亮的星星,触动我的生活,且在下一秒消失的无影无踪.Writer's block, sick of grippin' on this damn pencilMessin' with this man's mental. I need to take a break.I got simple symptoms of a man, gentleStressing 'cause my fam' miss you. I need to see your faceOn the Grand Central, navigation telling' me to drive slowThinkin' about all of the places I roam and people in my homeI wanna know why they come and goWhy I'm getting all these thoughts the piano and the drum evokeI'm reminded of the first time we spoke, how you loved theFirst rhyme I wrote, except the curses, but you loved the jokesHow you told me nights I wasn't actin' rightNever letting me take some bad advice, we had our fights, butIt's like your life was meant for you to be my mentor and my guardianThese feelings that I never want to enter in my heart againAre seeping in, I'm weakened, I'm alive but I'm coldI imagine you're my passenger, reminisce on the road, back through time(Chorus - Anika)Time, Time Goes ByStill I cryReminiscing 'bout youAnd at night, I close my eyesAnd ask whyI have to live without you. (Verse 2 - Hydroponikz)First Michael Jackson passes, now every day I'm askin'Why weren't you able to stay?Days are only kind of better, so I'm writing you this letterFull of things I never got to say.First and foremost I love you and that never changesWhen you left, I couldn't gauge it, the pain was outrageousBut now it's kind of strange, you help me get through the days justBy thinking of your face and reminiscing through the pagesEverything I wrote and that I'm saying on them stagesI'm passionate, I hear your laugh again and little tracesOf your smile flicker through my closed eyes,Wishin' I could nose dive in your heart's ocean and just float by,Who knows why I feel the way that I doI got more to say but I think that I'll just save it for youFor that first day we meet again, the stories will be toldWe'll be drivin' through our lives and reminisce on the road, back through time(Chorus - Anika)(Verse 3 - Hydroponikz)Writer's block, sick of grippin' on this damn pencilMessin' with this man's mental. I need to take a break.I got simple symptoms of a man, gentleStressing 'cause my fam' miss you. I need to see your face(Chorus - Anika)(Bridge - Anika)Reminiscing on the better days, close my eyes and its like I can see your faceGrandpa always had a joke, I remember like it was yesterdayLast night when I fell asleep, I dreamed you were here right next to me.We were young playing in the street, just kicking it old school like this beat (this beat)Best friend always had my back, always real and Im really grateful for thatGood friends from back in the days, so no one can every, every take your placeSeems like all my inspiration is moving and leaving and passing onBright stars that inspire me, touch my life and next minute theyre gone百度里已经有人给了答案了英语翻译STARTERSCocoon Alfresco PlatterA combination of fresh rice paper prawn rolls,fresh ricepaper duck rolls,deep fried spring rolls,spicy sausagesand grilled prawn quenelles on sugarcaneGrilled Prawn Quenelles on SugarcaneSucculent sugarcane wrapped with fresh minced praw_百度作业帮
英语翻译STARTERSCocoon Alfresco PlatterA combination of fresh rice paper prawn rolls,fresh ricepaper duck rolls,deep fried spring rolls,spicy sausagesand grilled prawn quenelles on sugarcaneGrilled Prawn Quenelles on SugarcaneSucculent sugarcane wrapped with fresh minced prawns,deep fried till golden brown.Served with a tantalising IndoChine sweet chilli sauceFresh Rice Paper Duck RollsFresh rice paper rolls filled with roast duck,lettuce and fresh mint leaves.Served with fresh mango ginger sauceFresh Rice Paper Prawn RollsFresh rice paper rolls filled with sliced prawns,lettuce,bean sprouts,chives,mint leaves and rice vermicelli.Accompanied with a traditional IndoChine sauceDeep Fried Spring RollsDeep fried rice paper rolls filled with tender,finely minced chicken,prawns,mushrooms and bean vermicelli.Served with fresh lettuce,mint leaves and traditional IndoChine sauceHouse Spicy SausageA unique prawn and chicken sausage flavoured with traditional herbs,spices,chili,peanuts,lemon and ginger.Wrap your creation in a fresh lettuce leaf.Vietnamese Scallop RollsDeep fried fresh scallops rolled in crispy Vietnamese silver thread skin,servedwith sweet chili sauce
蚕茧Alfresco公司普拉特结合新的宣纸虾卷,新鲜宣纸鸭卷,炸春卷,辣香肠和烤虾quenelles甘蔗虾Quenelles烤甘蔗甘蔗肉质包裹着新鲜碎虾,油炸到金黄色.送达回味印度支那甜辣椒酱
保鲜纸鸭水稻劳斯莱斯新鲜大米纸卷,充满了烤鸭,生菜和新鲜薄荷叶.放送与新鲜芒果酱生姜保鲜纸水稻对虾劳斯莱斯新鲜大米纸卷片充满了虾,生菜,豆芽,韭菜,薄荷叶和水稻粉丝.附有传统印度支那酱油油炸春卷深炒饭纸卷,充满了招标,精碎鸡肉,虾,香菇,绿豆挂面.放送新鲜生菜,薄荷叶和传统印度支那酱油众议院辣味香肠独特的虾和鸡肉香肠口味与传统的药草,香料,辣椒,花生,柠檬和姜.总结您创造一个新鲜的生菜叶片.越南扇贝劳斯莱斯油炸新鲜带子卷香酥越南银线皮肤,送达甜辣椒您从那弄的?这么有才!?
除了用机器,没人帮你翻译大段英文,请尊重网友的脑力劳动。
您可能关注的推广回答者:谁能帮忙翻译一下这首歌_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下这首歌
my girl, don’t lie to meTell me where did you sleep last nightIn the pines, don’t lie to meTell me where did you sleep last nightIn the pines, my girl, where will you goI’m going where the cold wind blowsIn the pines, was a hard working manJust about a mile from hereHis head was found in a driving wheelbut his body never was foundMy girl, in the pinesWhere the sun don’t ever shineI would shiver the whole night throughMy girlWhere Did You Sleep Last NightNirvanaMy girl, in the pinesWhere the sun don’t ever shineI would shiver the whole night throughHer husband, my girl, my girl, in the pinesWhere the sun don’t ever shineI would shiver the whole night throughMy girl, where will you goI’m going where the cold wind blowsIn the pines, don’t lie to meTell me where did you sleep last nightIn the pines, my girl, my girl, where will you goI’m going where the cold wind blowsIn the pines,sun, in the pinesWhere the sun don’t ever shineI would shiver the whole night throughMy girl,pines, in the pinesWhere the sun don’t ever shineI would shiver the whole night throughMy girl
提问者采纳
在松树 太阳在哪里都不光泽 我会发抖整夜通过 我的姑娘,在松树 太阳在哪里都不光泽 我会发抖整夜通过 我的女孩,在那里你会去 我要去那里寒冷风 在松树,我的姑娘,不在于我 告诉我在哪里,我的姑娘,你昨晚睡眠 在松树,我的姑娘,是一场非常艰苦的工作人 就在离这里 他的头部被发现在一个驱动轮 但他的身体从来没有被发现 我的姑娘你在哪里昨晚睡眠 涅磐 我的姑娘,我的姑娘,不在于我 告诉我在哪里,在那里你会去 我要去那里寒冷风 在松树,你昨晚睡眠 在松树,我的姑娘,松树,在松树 太阳在哪里都不光泽 我会发抖整夜通过 我的女孩,不在于我 告诉我在哪里,在松树 太阳在哪里都不光泽 我会发抖整夜通过 她的丈夫,我的姑娘,在松树 太阳在哪里都不光泽 我会发抖整夜通过 我的女孩,太阳,在那里你会去 我要去那里寒冷风 在松树,你昨晚睡眠 在松树
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
我的女孩, my girl,松树林中那里不曾有闪耀的阳光我颤抖着度过了整个孤单的夜晚 My girl, in the pines Where the sun don’t ever shine I would shiver the whole night through 我的女孩, in the pines Where the sun don’t ever shine I would shiver the whole night through 我的女孩,不要对我说谎告诉我,昨夜你在何处入眠在松树林中:翻的不好,不要对我说谎告诉我昨晚你在何处入眠涅盘My girl, in the pines Where the sun don’t ever shine I would shiver the whole night through 我的女孩,昨夜你在何处入眠在松树林中,不要对我说谎告诉我,松树林中那里不曾有闪耀的阳光我颤抖着度过了整个孤单的夜晚Her husband, don’t lie to me Tell me where did you sleep last night In the pines, my girl, my girl, my girl,你要到哪儿去我的四周已被寒风重重包围在松树林中,昨夜你在何处入眠在松树林中, was a hard working man Just about a mile from here His head was found in a driving wheel but his body never was found 她的丈夫,松树林中那里不曾有闪耀的阳光我颤抖着度过了整个孤单的夜晚PS,我的女孩, in the pines Where the sun don’t ever shine I would shiver the whole night through我的女孩, don’t lie to me Tell me where did you sleep last night In the pines, where will you go I’m going where the cold wind blows In the pines,你要到哪儿去我的四周已被寒风重重包围在松树林中,我的女孩,pines,你要到哪里去, where will you go I’m going where the cold wind blows In the pines?我的四周已被寒风重重包围在松树林中, in the pines Where the sun don’t ever shine I would shiver the whole night through 我的女孩,我的女孩,见谅,是一个辛勤工作的男人就是一英里之外他的头被发现于一个旋转的车轮中然而他的的身体却不知所向My girl,sun,松树林中那里不曾有闪耀的阳光我颤抖着度过了整个孤单的夜晚My girl, don’t lie to me Tell me where did you sleep last night In the pines, my girl.,我的女孩, where will you go I’m going where the cold wind blows In the pines,sun I would shiver the whole night through我的女孩,还是要体会歌里的悲伤和绝望,松树林中那里不曾有闪耀的阳光我颤抖着度过了整个孤单的夜晚My girl, my girl,松树林中那里不曾有闪耀的阳光我颤抖着度过了整个孤单的夜晚My girl.个人认为这样的歌歌词不重要,我的女孩.
My girl,my girl,don't lie to me.我的女孩,不要对我撒谎!Tell me where did U sleep last night.告诉我昨晚你在何处安眠。In the pines!in the pines!在松树林中!Where the sun don't ever shine.在那里太阳永远无法照亮。I would shiver the whole night through.我在那颤栗了整整一夜。My girl,my girl,where will U go?我的女孩,你要去哪里?I'm going where the cold wind blows.我将去的地方寒风凛冽!In the pines!in the pines!在松树林中!Where the sun don't ever shine.在那里太阳永远无法照亮。I would shiver the whole night through.我在那颤栗了整整一夜。Her husband,was a hard working man.她的丈夫是一个苦工。Just about a mile from here.在离这里大约一里的地方。His head was found in a driving wheel.他的头颅被发现在飞驰的轮下。But his body never was found.但他的躯体至今仍未被找见!My girl,my girl,don't lie to me.我的女孩,不要对我撒谎!Tell me where did U sleep last night.告诉我昨晚你在何处安眠。In the pines!in the pines!在松树林中!Where the sun don't ever shine.在那里太阳永远无法照亮。I would shiver the whole night through.我在那颤栗了整整一夜。My girl,my girl,where will U go?我的女孩,你要去哪里?I'm going where the cold wind blows.我将去的地方寒风凛冽!In the pines!in the pines!在松树林中!Where the sun don't ever shine.在那里太阳永远无法照亮。I would shiver the whole night through.我在那颤栗了整整一夜。My girl,my girl,where will U go?我的女孩,你要去哪里?Tell me where did U sleep last night.告诉我昨晚你在何处安眠。In the pines!in the pines!在松树林中!Where the sun don't ever shine.在那里太阳永远无法照亮。I would shiver the whole night through.我在那颤栗了整整一夜。My girl,my girl,where will U go?我的女孩,你要去哪里?I'm going where the cold wind blows.我将去的地方寒风凛冽!In the pines!in the pines!在松树林中!Where the sun don't ever shine.在那里太阳永远无法照亮。I would shiver the whole night through.我在那颤栗了整整一夜。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁帮忙翻译一下《鹦鹉》山梁货店市肆,养鹦鹉甚惠.东关口市肆有料哥,亦能言.两店携二鸟相较:鹦鹉歌一诗.乃返之山货店,垂颈气尽_百度作业帮
有谁帮忙翻译一下《鹦鹉》山梁货店市肆,养鹦鹉甚惠.东关口市肆有料哥,亦能言.两店携二鸟相较:鹦鹉歌一诗.乃返之山货店,垂颈气尽山梁货店市肆,养鹦鹉甚惠。东关口市肆有料哥,亦能言。两店携二鸟相较:鹦鹉歌一诗,料哥随和,音清越不相上下。料哥再挑与言,不答一字。人问其故,曰:“彼音劣我,而黠胜我,开口便为所窃矣。”
臬司有爱子。病笃,购以娱之。贾人笼之以献。鹦鹉悲愁不食,自歌曰:“我本山货店中鸟,不识台司衙内尊。最是伤心怀旧主,难将巧语博新恩。”留之五日,苦口求归,乃返之山货店,垂颈气尽
万历年间事也。
山梁的杂货店有一只鹦鹉很聪明,会说话.东关口市场里面的货店有一个叫料歌的鸟,也会说话.两家店铺带着两只鸟在市场较量,鹦鹉朗诵了一首诗歌.料歌的主人带着他的鸟回到了货店,鸟已经气绝身亡了..省略号没有字,要不一起翻译了.是中学课本里面的吧?
山梁的杂货店有一只鹦鹉很聪明,会说话。东关口市场里面的货店有一个料歌,也会说话。两家店铺带着两只鸟互相较量,鹦鹉朗诵了一首诗。。。。。。。府里的人带着他的鸟回到了货店,鸟已经气绝身亡了。
山梁上的杂货店内有一只鹦鹉,它很聪明而且会说话。在东关口的市场里也有一只鸟叫料歌,也能说话。两家店铺的人带着鹦鹉和料歌来相比较:鹦鹉朗诵了一首诗歌。。。。。。它们比较完之后,店里的人带着他的鸟回到了店铺,鸟已经气绝身亡了
山梁的杂货店有一只鹦鹉很聪明,会说话。东关口市场里面的货店有一个料歌,也会说话。两家店铺带着两只鸟互相较量,鹦鹉朗诵了一首诗。。。。。。。府里的人带着他的鸟回到了货店,鸟已经气绝身亡了。
山梁的杂货店有一只鹦鹉很聪明,会说话。东关口市场里面的货店有一个叫料歌的鸟,也会说话。两家店铺带着两只鸟在市场较量,鹦鹉朗诵了一首诗歌。。。。。。。料歌的主人带着他的鸟回到了货店,鸟已经气绝身亡了。 。}

我要回帖

更多关于 sugarcane 1947 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信