英文翻译,小演讲!百度中译英在线翻译!!!!!急急...

急急急!求英语课堂小故事演讲高中 三分钟的 要带翻译,附加一个问题和答案_百度知道
急急急!求英语课堂小故事演讲高中 三分钟的 要带翻译,附加一个问题和答案
我有更好的答案
千镜之屋 The House of 1000 Mirrors
Long ago in a small, faraway village, there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors. A small, happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit. When he arrived, he jumped happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house. He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could. To his great surprise, he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his. He smiled a great smile, and was answered with 1000 great smiles warmly and friendly. As he left the House, he thought to himself, &This is a wonderful place. ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语课堂的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!翻译。参加演讲比赛,望英语高手帮我翻译成英语_百度知道
急!翻译。参加演讲比赛,望英语高手帮我翻译成英语
就目前来看,这不能体现出一个自信而开放的国家的气度.文章,KTV的预定更是火爆。圣诞反应的只是一种潮流,这包括促进国内消费以及促进中国产品出口。用在线翻译根本不行。我们感慨中国传统节日缺乏弘扬的后劲,中国的文化也会在世界带来巨大的影响,作为当今的世界工厂?2给中国人生活添加色彩,这难道不是好事吗,就不怕传统文化流失,过节自由,待中国的生产力大大提高的时候,望英语高手帮我翻译成英语。历史上,我们需要的是自信, 首先,这引发了我的思考,中国人干好自己的事?
圣诞是一种潮流。麻烦高手翻译的简单一些。赶圣诞潮流者。假如说我们在任何时候都大呼拒绝西方的东西。
拒绝圣诞的事别弄,不过是文化自卑的表现而已,博士们呼吁“国人慎对圣诞节”,干涉没用的,那我们还有必要微软的软件,这不仅仅只是圣诞饰品.,缺乏魅力,还有服装。
临近圣诞节,其根基在于依托了经济实力。
圣诞树之所以能在世界许多国家“开花”。
就我看来.。谢谢,也不会影响唐装在国人心中的地位,圣诞给我们带来的好处有1圣诞促进了经济发展。例如年轻人为圣诞准备聚会,用常用的单词和句子,就好像无论平时怎么穿西服,很多语法错误,食品等,传统节日是而我们骨子里的文化。
就国内消费而言,众多商场在圣诞其间的布置3增加文化交流。对传统节日,句子可以稍做改变,对那些关注中国传统文化的人我表示赞扬,只要体内流淌的血液是中国的,由圣诞节带来的国际订单金额巨大,在不改变意思的情况下,不妨由着他们去。
就促进中国产品出口而言,昙花一现的东西不胜枚举,我们不能为了保护自己的文化而盲目排外,有潮涨就有潮落.?还有必要在奥运会开幕式上请来英国女歌手与我国的歌手合唱奥运主题曲吗.,我们不需要盲目排外的热血青年,我们需要保持冷静的头脑,带动相关本地产业.,圣诞给国人提供了一个感受西方文化的机会
对于“博士反对圣诞”的事。在世界受金融危机影响的今天。很多城市圣诞苹果热卖,据报道成都圣诞晚宴早订满
歌城。但当今是文化交流的时代:
看过这样一篇报道 “北大清华等高校 10位博士倡议慎对圣诞节”在文中提到西方“软力量”在中国的渗透和扩张是圣诞节越来越多受到中国青年人热捧的重要原因。
就我看来,因此,无论你对我的观点认不认同,这里有篇我写的文章我两天之后参加大学里一演讲比赛,中国离这一天并不远了
提问者采纳
we need in China&#39, we need self-confidence, we can in order to protect their own culture and blind xenophobia, therefore, Chinese culture in the world will be a tremendous impact on tDr, to prepare young people for the Christmas party, invited the British singer and choral singers of our Olympic theme song of it. Christmas catch the tide. For example, to be greatly enhanced the productivity of China, China From this day is not far away? 2 to the Chinese people living color added. If we are ever to refuse the West&#39, which can not be Reflect a self-confidence and open the country's blood flow is China' The approach of Christmas, &quot. &quot, not just this Christmas ornaments, it was reported that Christmas dinner Chengdu fully booked as early as Song of the city, as today&#39, led the relevsoft power&quot. Christmas against&quot, no interference. We feel the lack of carry forward Chinese traditional festival of stamina, this not a good thing, &quot. It seems to me to. Christmas refuse to get other things, and clothing and food. Christmas&quot, brought about by the Christmas tremendous amount of international order, people to the Christmas provides an opportunity to experience Western culture &quot. World Community in the crisis-affected today,flower&quot, a free holiday, I pay tribute, but a culture The performance of the inferiority complex it, short-lived things too numerous to mention, called Dr, Then we need to have Microsoft software, first of all, such as 10-bit cautious on the initiative of Dr. But today is an era oBeijing University, Chinese people do their own thing, for those interested in China&#39, we do not have the blood of yos;. Christmas is only a response to the trend of traditional festivals is the essence of the text and we ;s traditional culture. China on the promotion of exportsRead this report. Many cities in Christmas sales of Apple, is based on a foundation of iShen people on Christmas Day. The reason why Christmas tree in many countries around the world, it will not affect the Tang suit in the
In reference to the West of &s claims that the East-West , As if no matter how normal wear suits, they may wish to go by. For the traditional festival. Historically. In terms of domestic consumption, not afraid of the loss of traditional culture? Christmas is a trend, which led to my thinking, as long as In the body's infiltration and expansion of Christmas is more and more young people in China Xiamen Machinery & Electronics Exhibition be an important reason, there is high tide off the tide? There is also a need in the Olympic Games opening ceremony, many shopping malls during the Christmas arrangements 3 to increase cultural exchanges, including the promotion of domestic consumption as well as the promotion of Cs factory of the world, KTV is a more popular target. It seems to me that on Christmas to give us the benefits are A Christmas promotion of s tolerance.&quot, Qinghua Universities
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Read this report, &Beijing University, Qinghua Universities, such as 10-bit cautious on the initiative of Dr. Christmas&
In reference to the West of &soft power& in China's infiltration and expansion of Christmas is more and more young people in China Xiamen Machinery & Electronics Exhibition be an important reason, therefore, called Dr. &Shen people on Christmas Day.&
The approach of Christmas, which led to my thinking.
It seems to me to, first of all, for those interested in China's traditional culture, I pay tribute. But today is an era of cultural exchanges, we can in order to protect their own culture and blind xenophobia, which can not be
要采纳我的哟!
Read this report, &Beijing University, Qinghua Universities, such as 10-bit cautious on the initiative of Dr. Christmas&
In reference to the West of &soft power& in China's infiltration and expansion of Christmas is more and more young people in China Xiamen Machinery & Electronics Exhibition be an important reason, therefore, called Dr. &Shen people on Christmas Day.&
The approach of Christmas, which led to my thinking.
It seems to me to, first of all, for those interested in China's traditional culture, I pay tribute. But today is an era of cultural exchanges, we can in order to protect their own culture and blind xenophob...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
演讲比赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么把这段演讲搞翻译成英文,急用!!!
怎么把这段演讲搞翻译成英文,急用!!!
众所周知,学习英语的目的就是为了交流,因此英语学习的关键就是 口语,而提高口语的唯一途径就是要坚持不懈的锻炼,要大胆的说英语,所谓&熟能生巧&。 
广大英语学习者 都想自己能够说一口流利的英语,但似乎总找不到合适的搭档。“英语 角”能为广大英语爱好者搭建说英语的平台,提高同学们的口语交际能力 。 
如果你是一位初级水平者,这里是你锻炼的场所;如果你是一位中级水平者,这里是你提高的平台;而 如果你是一位高级水平者,便可以在这里自由展示你的风采。
对于初学者来说,如果你想提高自己英语水平,很重要的一点就是要敢张开嘴说英语,很多学生经常会感到不好意思,有这种感觉是因为他们害怕犯错误,但事实上如果你想提高你的英语水平,你就得犯错误,在犯错误的同时你要学到一些东西,像这样的英语角给了大家互相认识的机会,让他们有机会说英语。我想我要感谢英语角,因为我坚持参加英语角五年,在这五年里我坚持练习英语口语,英语角给了我信心,在这里我可以积累很多知识
As we all know, the purpose of learning English is to exchange, so the key to learning English is spoken, and the only way to improve the oral exercise is to persevere, to be bold to speak English, the so-called &Practice makes perfect.& 
Want to own the majority of English learners can speak fluent English, but it seems that the general could not find a suitable partner. &English Corner& for the majority of English fans to build a platform to speak English to improve students oral communicative competence. 
If you are a junior level, here is you If you are an intermediate level, here is your and if you are a senior level, will be able to show you here free of style. 
For beginners, if you want to improve their English proficiency, it is important to dare to open their mouth to speak English, many students often feel embarrassed, there is this feeling that because they are afraid to make mistakes, but in fact if you want to improve your English level, you have to make mistakes, in the mistakes you want to learn at the same time something like this has taught us English Corner opportunity to know each other so that they have the opportunity to speak English. I do not think I would like to thank the English Corner, because I insist on participating in an English Corner five years, five years in this practice I insist on Spoken English, English Corner has given me confidence I can accumulate a lot of knowledge
其他回答 (1)
It is known to all that the purpose studying English is for exchange ,the key that English studies therefore is spoken language , the unique approach improving spoken language is to be going to take exercise persistently but , should be say English courageously , so-called &Dexterity comes by experience&. The extensive English learner all thinks that self is able to say fluent English , is unable to find seemingly always but the right partner. &The English corner & can hang for extensive English amateur building the platform saying English , improve the schoolmates& spoken language social intercourse ability. If you are elementary one level person,here be the lieu th If you are one middle rank level person,here be the pla If but you are high-grade one level person, just can show your elegant appearance and bearing freely in here. Come to say English is horizontal if you want to improve self to the beginner, very important one point is to need to dare to spread a mouth saying English , many students often is able to feel coy , having this feeling is that level , you have only get but error in fact if you want to improve your English , you need to learn to arrive at a few things while making a mistake , let them get chance to say English like such an English corner has given everybody the each other know chance because of they are afraid of making a mistake,. I have thought that I need to thank an English corner , for 5 years, I have insisted on exercise spoken English in this in 5 years , the English corner has given me confidence , I can accumulate much knowledge in here because of I persist in participating in an English corner
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号PEP小学三至五年级的英语故事,不要生词,要演讲的英语故事,要中文翻译(急啊)!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
PEP小学三至五年级的英语故事,不要生词,要演讲的英语故事,要中文翻译(急啊)!
PEP小学三至五年级的英语故事,不要生词,要演讲的英语故事,要中文翻译(急啊)!
(1) One day,a monkey drove his car near a lake.Sudden,he saw a tiger under a tree.The tiger saw him,too.The tiger ran very fast at the monkey.The monkey was very afraid and he and his car fell into the lake.The monkey couldn't swim and he shouted.A rabbit came and he jumped into the lake.The rabbit swam to the monkey but did not help him.Both of them shouted for help.Luckily,a giraffe came along.He was very tall.He helped the rabbit and the monkey. 一天, 猴子驾驶了他的汽车在湖附近, 他看见一只老虎在树下.老虎也看见了他.老虎跑向猴子.猴子非常地害怕并且他和他的汽车掉进了湖里.猴子不会 游泳并且他喊.兔子来了并且他跳入湖中. 兔子游向他但不能帮助他.Both 他们都喊救命.很幸运, 长颈鹿来了.他很高.它帮助了兔子和猴子. (2) Sam and Joe were astronauts. There was once a very dangerous trip and the more experienced astronauts knew there was only a small chance of coming back alive Sam and Joe, however, thought it would be exciting though a little dangerous. “we are the best men for the job, ”they said to the boss. “There may be problems, but we can find the answers. ” “they’re the last people I’d trust,” thought the boss. “But all the other astronauts have refused to go.” Once they were in space, Joe had to go outside to make some repairs. When the repairs were done, he tried to get back inside the spaceship. But the door was locked. He knocked but there was no answer. He knocked again. Louder this time, and again no answer came. Then he hit the door as hard as he could and finally a voice said, “Who’s there?” “It’s me! Who else could it be?” shouted Joe. Sam let him in all right but you can imagine that Joe never asked to go on a trip with Sam again!” 萨姆和乔是宇航员.从前有一个非常危险的旅行和更有经验的宇航员知道有机会很小回来活着萨姆和乔,但是,认为这将是激动人心的虽然有点危险. “我们是最好的男人的工作, ”他们说的老板. “可能有问题,但我们可以找到答案. “ ”他们是我最后的人的信任, “思想的老板. “但是所有其他宇航员都拒绝前往. ”一旦他们在太空中,乔不得不外出做一些修理.当修理做,他想回到飞船内.但大门被锁上.他撞倒,但没有答案.他撞倒了.展这个时候,又没有答案.然后他打门的努力,他终于可以和一个声音说, “谁在那儿? ” “这是我!还有谁可以呢? “喊乔.三让他的所有权利,但你可以想像,乔从来没有要求去旅行萨姆了! “ 萨姆和乔是宇航员.曾经有一次非常危险的旅行,那些很有经验的宇航员们都知道能活着回来的几率很小.然而,萨姆和乔认为这次旅行虽有危险但将是激动人心的,于是他们告诉上司说,“我们是这次旅行的最佳人选,可能会有麻烦或危险,但是我们能克服”.但是其他 所有的宇航员都拒绝前往,上司就心想他们可能是自己最后能信任的人了. 一次他们在太空中,乔必须出去做一些修理.当他修完之后,试图返回船舱内,但是门被锁上了. 他敲了敲门,但是没人回应.他又敲了敲,这次比上一次更用力,但是仍然没人回应.然后他尽自己最大的力气敲击门,终于一个声音响起“谁啊?”,乔大叫道“是我,除了我还能有谁?”.萨姆终于让乔进去了,但是你可以试想一下,乔还会再要求和萨姆一块儿旅行吗? 风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.” “We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.” So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself. “I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. (有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.) (“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.) (因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.) (“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)
三至五年级的英语故事}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信