小学生英语演讲稿稿 一生最难忘的时刻

扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
《全国英语演讲比赛冠军演讲稿:Our Future: A Battle between Dreams and Reality》等12篇演讲范文——学生演讲稿相关精选合集4075
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
大学生一分钟英语演讲稿
下载积分:800
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 09:26:14|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:大学生一分钟英语演讲稿.DOC
官方公共微信哟没有高一新生的英文演讲稿,2-3分钟《一生最···的时刻》急需!_百度作业帮
哟没有高一新生的英文演讲稿,2-3分钟《一生最···的时刻》急需!
其实这是我在网上找到的文章,如果真的只要两三分钟的话,我建议你把这篇文章改一下,删除一部分,最后再念一遍,看看时间够不够It was not until laterthat I knew,recognized the momentfor what it was,my life before it,a gray landscape,my life after,flowering full and leafyas the cherry trees that only todayhave torn into bloom.Imagine:my cousin at 19,tall,slender.She worked in New York City.For my thirteenth birthday she took meto New York.We ate at the Russian Tea Roomwhere I was uncertain about which fork to use,intimidated by the women in their hats and furs,by the waiters who watched meas I struggled with the huge hunk of breadin the center of the onion soup in its steep bowl.When we were ready to leave,I tried to give the tipback to my cousin.I thought she had forgotten it.She said,"No,it's for the waiter!"On 57th Street a man in a camel coat bumped into me,rushed on by.My cousin said,"That was Eddie Fisher,"but I said,"He's too short.It can't be."I felt let down that Eddie Fisher,the star I was in love with that year,was so rudehe never even said "excuse me." Then we went into the theatersat in the front row.the stage sprang into colored light,andthe glittery costumes,the singing,the magical story,drew me in,made me feel in that moment,that I would learn again and again,the miraculous language,the music of it.My life,turning away from the constricted worldof the 19th Street tenement,formed a line almost perpendicular to that old life,I moved toward it,breathed in this new air,racing toward a world filled with poems andmusic and books that freed me from everythingthat could have chained me to the ground.
Students, teachers, everyone! After listening to a senior graduates of the floor, I filled with emotion, he received a lot of inspiration. Here, I represent all the freshmen to him to express my ...
有一点不切合实际 谢谢!~~求英语演讲稿---美文演讲稿3分钟左右_百度知道
求英语演讲稿---美文演讲稿3分钟左右
美文演讲稿3分钟左右
提问者采纳
A life burdened with work leads you nowhere, proper recreation will relieve the tension and discomfort of our monotonous life because it offers you various ways to let out your pent-up emotions. I do not advocate the elimination of schoolwork。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。」被工作重担压得喘不过气来的生活。他想. Which tends to be stifled by too much study。
放学之后,桌球是我最喜欢的运动;&#39, and an infallible warrant of success in times of uncertainty,使其僵化; in fact, especially table-tennis:“狐狸先生。我已将闹钟早拨半小时。
他朝公鸡走来。既然我那整个夏天都闲着没事. On weekends,将使你一事无成,此外. High should be allowed more time for play。”就在那时, vegetation sets in. As the saying goes。摄取了适量的营养食物,弱化我们扫除成功障碍的决心, promotes the circulation of the blood. since I had nothi&#39,扩张我们的肺部. What&#39?”公鸡很高兴。最后我终于了解到我必须有所作为.&quot, sapping our determination to sweep away obstacles to our success and strangling our desire for the refinement of our character, they complement each other. On the other hand,单调贫乏的生活就开始了. Table tennis is my favorite game:这是我的早餐, we should keep learning day by day to maintain our keen mental power and expand our intellectual capacity。告诉他们这是你的.He closes his eyes and begins
to sing。那是三年前我刚从国中毕业。
3.Time【时间】
Lost time is never found again. With the world ever changing so fast.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away, expands our lungs。
我负责接听电话且纪录留言的工作,特别是桌球,,我最常做的休闲活动,是在浪费时间。我也决定将我所做的一切及做这些事的时间记录下来.&#39.
运动能帮助每一个人保持健康:“公鸡是我的。因此, weakening our will to pursue our noble ideal。大喊大叫. I feel revived and energetic for another week&#39。而最令人快乐的事大概莫过于花全部由自己赚来的钱了,无疑地可以减轻一天的压力,甚至更糟地; it is not so rough as football. It is a common fallacy to regard school as the only workshop for the acquisition of knowledge,这对身心都有害, tasting theThe cock says to the fox. While it is true that students need to study,促进血液循环;t spare time for exercise。
现在我有一个明智运用时间的新方法. Besides,繁重的课业加诸在高中生身上的压力可能引起严重的情绪紧张。
4.Work and Play【工作与娱乐】
Work and play do not contradict each other,不是你们的、分析和判断的能力.&#39.
时光一去不复返,考完联考时的事了.
Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action,尝尝独立赚钱的快乐。在周末时,适度的娱乐活动能提供各种管道. The work was not difficult nor heavy to me and I guess I did well?The people say you are carrying their cock away, &quot。娱乐并不如某些人所想的. So I pay special attention to games,它们之间的关系还相辅相成.
狐狸和公鸡
一天早上,The cock is mine!
6.My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】
Sports help everyone to keep healthy,他门还需要一些其它的东西. Learning incessantly is the surest way to keep pace with the times in the information age.Tell them it is yours,看. It was time for a change,蛰伏在我们潜意识深处的兽性本能就会复活,我将有如再生般的充沛活力。如此一来, that a reduction of the current heavy load would be beneficial to students and to the society as a whole.Not theirs. Usually I don&#39. Lack of learning will inevitably lead to the st
The fox opens his mouth ang says.
Once learning stops,倒不如找份差事。桌球是相当温和适中的,享受视觉飨宴。更糟的是;This is my breakfast. Jogging several rounds in the field certainly relieves the day&#39. This is something which I learned very clearly last semester。那份工作对我而言既不困难亦不沉重。我浪费很多时间四处游荡;Look,我们的身体得以生长而肌肉得以发达,但是我认为减轻目前繁重的课业对于学生和整个社会都是有益的,它可以增强我们的肌肉. Looking back on what I’ve done will give me some ideas on how to reorganize my time,便是慢跑与看电影. I do think.'s work-load,为了保持心理年轻. I finally realized that something had to be done, the cease from learning for just a few days will make a person lag behind。通常我并不特地拨出时间来做运动。
在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。
5.My first Job【我的第一份工作】
My first job was at a cramming school,去面对下一星期的工作量,也是在变动的世代中成功的可靠保证,所以我想我还满称职的,我们应该日复一日不断地学习以保持我们敏锐的心智能力!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了,发挥被繁重课业扼杀的想象力,但是我很重视学校的体育课;&#39. I spent so much time fooling around that my grades began to suffer,我都去看早场电影,一星期工作六天;The
cock is glad,会令人变得沉闷乏味。”公鸡对狐狸说.
工作与娱乐并不互相冲突,以致于我的成绩开始退步;
He comes up to the cock and says,对他说.
The people in the field see the fox,s pressure,不是他们的.&#39,它可以让学生锻炼身体, we have to take learning as a lifelong career, for you would get tired and bored with your daily routine work!The fox is caI know
you can sing very well。
Fox and cock
One morning a fox sees a cock, as some think?&#39,你能唱给我听么。视学校为汲取知识的唯一场所是种常见的谬误, to stay mentally young, the pressure put on high school students by excessive schoolwork can cause serious stress. I have also decided to keep a log of what I do and when I do it. Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious food,甚至在下雨天也能玩. I have set my alarm clock ahead half an hour,来渲泄你被压抑的情绪,not yours, the schoolwork now being assigned to high school students is too heavy. This will give me a head start on the day, or even worse,来驱使我们磨利我们的推理, but I value the physical educa&#39,虽然说学生的确应当念书,&quot, they need other things as well if they are to grow into healthy and well-rounded adults,因为它可以使我们全身运动, which is unhealthy physically and mentally, the animalistic instinct dormant deep in our subconsciousness will come to life,从生到死.They cry, and also exercise their imagination.Can you sing for me,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动, and efficient,是一项理想的运动、快乐和有效率,就像食物之于身体一样, six days a week,&quot,它不像足球那么粗野,只要学习停顿数日就将使人落后.
学习之于心灵. It was three years ago when I just graduated from junior high school and finished the entrance examination. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days.He
think,而且扼杀我们净化我们人格的欲望;All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, and judgment,并且使肌肤产生健康作用, I&#39。同样地,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡, its fossilization。缺少学习将不可避免地导致心灵的停滞,你能唱得非常好听. On the contrary. Thus,削弱我们追求高贵理想的意志, so is learning to the mind。”
狐狸张开她的嘴说。
一旦学习停止,&quot。
桌球对我们而言,你能理解么. Table-tenJust then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree. The most delighted thing was perhaps that I could spend the money I earned all by myself。在操场上慢跑几圈,&quot,我们必须将学习当作一生的事业,它很有趣而且所费不多。由另一方面来说, learning should be a never-ending process:「整日工作而没有休闲娱乐,学习应该是一种无终止的历程;Mr Fox, happy。有句格言说. I worked eight hours a day。此外,减轻单调生活中的紧张与不悦.
I was responsible for answering the telephone and taking the message.
What I usually do to relax after school is jogging and seeing movies。
2.heavy schoolwork【课业繁重】
In my opinion。所以我特别重视运动.
Now I have a new plan for using my time wisely,并扩充我们的智力容量.
我的第一份工作是在一家补习班做事:“我知道;ll catch the morning movie for my visual enjoyment。因此。相反地,&quot,这是我上学期清楚学到的教训. Likewise. Finally, I decided to find a job。回顾我所做的事情会启发我如何重新安排我的时间, however。它是一种室内运动. It strengthens our muscles, Therefore,但是要想长大成为健全的人。我并非主张废除学校课业. It gives them physical exercise。持续的学习是在信息时代中跟时代并驾齐驱的最稳当的方法. Constant learning supplies us with inexhaustible fuel for driving us to sharpen our power of reasoning. I play it almost every day.
我认为目前高中生的课业实在太重了,look,因为你将对一成不变的例行公事感到厌烦, it is my favorite kind of exercise, from the cradle to the grave。由于世界一直快速地在变动, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money;该是痛改前非的时候了;&#39, and causes a healthy action of the skin。不断的学习提供我们用不尽的燃料。我一天工作八小时。公鸡跑到了树底下. Playing is not wasting time,所以应该给高中生较多从事娱乐的时间,事实上,这将使我这一天的作息提前开始?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。我几乎每天玩。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了:“看As food is to the body
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
you never know what you will get. For they are closely related to mathmatics which I learned nothing about before. Gradually I could understand some parts and even found maths interesting. There is no absolute right or wrong choice but wonderful or boring lifeGood evening , I changed my major when I became a postgraduate. The process is not the road itself but the attitudes and feelings . However wuth the belief that this is the great chance for me to experience new ideas and challenge myself.A research shows that a man has to make 73 choices one day.
After the choice,improvement and progress will come to you, the following part is of much more importance than the choice. Thank you. In retrospect.With so many choices one day.Today my topic is about choice and process. I am sure you will get something new and intersting tonight after you chose to come here,I persisted,the choice left no trace in my mind but the happiness and bitterness of the past four months becomes an unforgetable experience in my life, courage and persistance we have as we encounter new experience and unexpected obstacles, enjoy the process. In the process.These make your life colorful. Forrest Gump made no decision by and for himself but he accomplished great success with his strong will in the process. In my opinion, I learned to act instead of complaining, which the process makes the difference. I asked for help from every channel and reorgonized my life,never worry about your choice and enjoy the process.  
Life is a box of chocolate. So my dear friends, people easily get so confused and afraid of making wrong choice that they hesitate and finally miss the true part of life. Take myself as an example.  
NO matter what the choice is,days have been harsh for me.I cannot understand the new lessons at all,but I congratulate to myself for I gain and enjoy this fantastic experience.    
There is no need and I donnot want to judge whether it right or wrong for me to be here.Moreover, your potential will be inspired and new discoveries. These are the most beautiful sceneries and only on the way can you see it,Ladies and Gentlemen,the caution:  
Thank you very much fou choosing to come in such a cold night
英语演讲稿的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一生最×××的时刻(英文演讲稿)_百度知道
一生最×××的时刻(英文演讲稿)
不要太长。类似于80字左右的作文!
人生最开心的时刻
大家好,我今天要讲的主题是关于‘人生最开心的时刻’。人生最开心的时刻是什么时候呢?我个人认为答案是很多的,它可以是你梦想实现的那一刻,你目标实现的那一刻,你投篮球进框的那一刻,等等。
或许为了生活,人会感觉很累,每个人都有自已的理想,可是往往没有我们想像的没有那么好,人生总有很多的曲折,而你选择的路太多,反而是一种负担,只要你正确了你的真正目标,你就不会说累,而人活着本不容易,你没有必要将你的梦想看得太过紧要,做你自已喜欢做的事.这就是我的演讲,谢谢。 The most happiest moment in our life HI,everyone ,today ,l am gonna talk about the most happiest moment in our life.
What is the most happiest moment in our life ? In my humble opinion, there are many answers for
the questions . It's the moment that your dreams come ture ,the moment that you achieve your goals and the moment the basketball you shot goes into the basket ,and so on .
May be ,many people feel tired to live, everyone has his own ideal ,but it is usually not so good as we had thought .there are twists and turns in our life ,the more life road you choose,the more you will bear. You won't feel tired,if
you know the true meaning of 珐绩粹啃诔救达寻惮默your goals . Life is hard , we don't have to care about the goals too seriously,just do what you wanna do and things you like to do . And that my speech ,thank you
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1A Moment That Changed My LifeGrowing up on the small island of New Providence life was a bit more than a walk on the beach but rather trying to make both ends meet. Although it was rough, mommy tried her best to distribute love equally among the 6 of us. We spend most of our childhood years through the streets of Bain and Grant's Town where we attend The Church Of God Of Prophecy Meadow Street. Mommy was a Christian for almost 15yrs and struggled to keep her children active in the church. Most of the time she was unsuccessful in doing that but she never got discourage, instead it made her stronger. At the age of 12, I can say without hesitation that I had no role models. Being the youngest child, mommy strived with me so that I wouldn't turn out the way my siblings did. I hardly saw my brothers at home. Most of the time they were either gang banging, gabling or somewhere nearby taking drugs. Mommy never said anything, but most nights she prayed to God asking him for help with the family. Although going to church was my daily ritual, I found it hard to believe that I never knew God. Eventually it started to show that I was headed in the same directions of my older brothers, but worst. At the age of 16, due to a tragic accident, I was left with no brothers. This crushed my mother knowing that her sons died without knowing Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. It was weeks later until I saw my mother smiling again. The insurance money left her 'filthy' rich that she was able to take half of the money and bought a low cost home in a residential area. Although I moved away from the busy neighborhood, I continued to indulge in drugs and mischief. I not only took drugs but I also sold it to get by in life. At the age of 23, I was the top 'drug man' in Nassau and the tasks of the police were to capture me and stop my business. Even though this was ineffective, they never quit. Without a high school education, my monthly income was just as much as those who were doctors and lawyers.2I have recently moved to London form a small village in the south east of England, although I have not moved up alone, (I have moved in with my boyfriend,) I still found my new life increasingly hard. It started to seem like I was watching my life fall apart around me, as much as I tried, no matter how positive I was things just did not seem to change.I had no friends up in L my boyfriend on the other hand had all his friends from uni and a job. Yes I went out with his friends and yes I enjoyed myself, but I knew it was not my life not my friends I was just the girlfriend. I tried making friends when I was out and started taking a few classes but most people were very unsociably, the week and months past and I still had not job and was the tag along.I have always been a really upbeat and happy person, outgoing and fun loving I started to notice I was losing all confidence in myself. I was no longer making an effort to make myself a new life, thinking no one would like me I was not good enough. I managed to secure myself a part time job in a sma the majority of the staff were old and not interested in my semi permanent presence and if they were It was only to pass the extra work onto me. As a result I was becoming increasing stressed.It was all having such a negative impact on life, my relationship stared to suffer, I had no confidence I thought I was and would always be nothing. One day, when I was doing nothing particularly special, I realized that I hated who I was, who I had become it was like I did not even know who I was anymore, needless to say I was completely lost and this only contributed to me feeling more and more stressed.I did not know what to do, I started reading self help books which made me feel more like a basket case, till one day I read some thing which changed my life. I found a book on floor on a northern line tube, marking the page which I read was a flyer. I took the flyer out and read the passage bellow. “That is why it is so important to let certain things go. To release them. To cut loss. People need to understand that no one is playing with marked cards, some times we win sometimes we loss. Don’t expect to get anything back. Don’t expect recognition for your effort. Don’t expect your genius to be discovered or you love to be understood. Complete the curricle. Not out of pride, inability or arrogance, but simply because whatever it is no longer fits in your life. Close the door, change the record, clean the house, get rid of the dust. Stop being who you were and become who you are.” I don’t know why but it stuck a serious cord, I knew then something had to change, but I did not know how. I had tried. I looked at the flyer which marked the page it was for a company called Healthwise-Global. I though no more of it.I wa I always was and still am. I started undergoing my daily ritual of reading my emails, which did not help me as 90% were decline letters.I got the book out of my bag to re read the passage, when I thought I would check out the company on the flyer. Healthwise-global, a site dedicated to better health, the strap line read, I was about to click off when I saw they offered stress downloads I clicked on the page and read the blurb.“Leading the market in Stress Management, Relieving Stress Anxiety and Depression. Our professionally designed Stress Management downloads are specifically made to help you eliminate stress, anxiety and depression”I though why not, if chicken soup for the soul couldn’t help me I might as well try this hypnotisms stuff. So I did, it was no hypnotisms, no it was much better, I guess I would call it self hypnotisms.I was willing to give it a go so I listened to it each day for a week, I know it sounds corny but it changed my life. I mean really changed me. It was the kick I needed, the wake up call.The download taught me how to deal with stress, and relax, I mean really relax (bhuddia style, it was amazing) but also taught me how to be more positive, visualize who and what I wanted to be.My boyfriend was the first to noticed the difference in me, his exact words were, “I was wondering when I would get my lou back, I was afraid I had lost her forever.”Form then things just got better and better, out of nowhere I met a women on the tube, I was back to my happy self and asked if she had finished with her metro, we got talking and it turned out that she worked for a marketing company and they had internships going, she asked me to come into the office the next day and meet her, that night I laid there listening to my stress download and allowed the positive message to fill my being.I got the job, to cut a long story short life is now amazing, and its all down to a silly lill download, when I was stressed and depressed I knew I was not alone feeling like that so if anyone reading this identifies with any of this I would strongly suggest going to
its amazing, my boyfriend now uses their relaxation download and cant believe how amazing he now feels.I cant tell you how amazing this site is, all I know is that it was a friend who told me to write a blog as she know there are 1000 in the same position and I came out the other side and this site could help all those people who are stressed and depresses like I was .3It was not until laterthat I knew, recognized the momentfor what it was, my life before it,a gray landscape,my life after, flowering full and leafyas the cherry trees that only todayhave torn into bloom.Imagine: my cousin at 19, tall,slender. She worked in New York City.For my thirteenth birthday she took meto New York. We ate at the Russian Tea Roomwhere I was uncertain about which fork to use,intimidated by the women in their hats and furs,by the waiters who watched meas I struggled with the huge hunk of breadin the center of the onion soup in its steep bowl.When we were ready to leave, I tried to give the tipback to my cousin. I thought she had forgotten it.She said, &No, it's for the waiter!&On 57th Street a man in a camel coat bumped into me,rushed on by. My cousin said, &That was Edd珐绩粹啃诔救达寻惮默ie Fisher,&but I said, &He's too short. It can't be.&I felt let down that Eddie Fisher,the star I was in love with that year, was so rudehe never even said &excuse me.& Then we went into the theatersat in the front row. the stage sprang into colored light, andthe glittery costumes, the singing, the magical story,drew me in, made me feel in that moment,that I would learn again and again,the miraculous language, the music of it.My life, turning away from the constricted worldof the 19th Street tenement, formed a line almost perpendicular to that old life,I moved toward it, breathed in this new air,racing toward a world filled with poems andmusic and books that freed me from everythingthat could have chained me to the ground.
演讲稿的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生英语演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信