wage与salary的区别,wage,fee有什么区...

您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
情景英语口语100主题:094money钱币
来源:考试大&&&&&【考试大:中国最受欢迎的考试教育王国】&&日
A: are you ready to go to the bank? B: sure, what do you need to do there? A: there’s problem with my bank statement. There’s a mistake on it. I also need to withdraw some money form the ATM. B: I have to exchange some money. A: that’s right. You’re going away next week. B; I also want to see if my salary has been paid into my bank account. There was a problem last week. A; I have to pay my credit bill too. If I don’t pay it soon, the credit card company will charge me interest. B: their interest rates are usually quite high. It’s a good idea to pay off your credit card debts before they attract interest.
Intermediate A; I heard that janet has got a new job. She’s working for the united investment group. I hear that they pay very well. B; I heard that too. She must be making a pocket. Well, good for her. A; now, she’ll be able to save up for that holiday in the united states. B; yes, she will. At the moment, the exchange rate is very favorable, so she should try to go as soon as possible, while it’s cheaper. A: you’re right. By the way, did you hear that tom inherited some money recently? B; really? I thought his parents had died several years ago. A; they did. He inherited the money form an uncle. I hope he doesn’t lose a lot of it in taxed to the government. B; dying can be very expensive nowadays! What’s he going to do with it? A; he said that he would probably invest most of it. He’s got a well-paid job, so he doesn’t need the money to cover day-to day expenses. He just wants some extra money available for when he retires. B: I had some good financial news yesterday too. A; really? Have you won a fortune in the lottery? B: no, but I got a pay rise of 5% and a hours for all the hard work I’ve put in recently. I think it was very nice for my boss to show his appreciation in that way. A; It certainly was! So, what are you going to do with your windfall?
words credit card cash loan borrow cheque/check banknote/bill coin cashless society tax(rate) pension fare purchase interest in the black in the red account (bank)statement receipt currency exchange rate invest(ment) bargin refund salary wage fee pocket money bonus
来源:考试大-
责编:huangling&&&
&考试大网校:
暂无跟贴,欢迎您发表意见
考试大生活英语考试一周评论排行
1.&&评论12条
2.&&评论9条
3.&&评论6条
4.&&评论3条
5.&&评论3条
6.&&评论3条
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10salary pay wage income以及其他表示工资收入薪水的这些词有什么区别_百度知道
salary pay wage income以及其他表示工资收入薪水的这些词有什么区别
同上。。。欢迎专业人士或者英语爱好者解答
提问者采纳
salary是月薪,指白领赚的钱pay是某项工作所付的钱wage倾向于周薪,是体力劳动者赚的钱income泛指收入
提问者评价
其他类似问题
工资收入的相关知识
其他1条回答
工资收入薪水及其他表示这些词的中文有区别吗?中文没有的话,当这种中文含义的情况下来讲~英文也没有区别。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这两个形容词都有 每一个 之意——所有资料文档均为本人悉心收集,全部是文档中的..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
这两个形容词都有 每一个 之意
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口北师大版高二英语第14单元笔记_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
9页免费8页免费8页免费22页免费59页免费16页免费17页免费23页1下载券28页5下载券3页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页免费8页免费8页免费
北师大版高二英语第14单元笔记|多​年​任​课​老​师​总​结​的​高​二​英​语​课​堂​笔​记
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用