帮忙一点就到翻译一下

帮忙翻译一下,_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,
Aunt Edith doesn accept defeat easily. She began studying medical reports in the library and found an article in a magazine about a well-known heart surgeon, Dr. Michael DeBakey, of Houston, Texas. HE had saved the life of someone with the same ailment. The article said Dr. DeBakey Aunt Edith couldn possibly pay them. But could he tell her of someone whose fee she could pay?
So Aunt Edith wrote to him. She simply listed her reasons for wanting live: her three children, who would be on their own in three or four more years, her little-girl dream of traveling and seeing the world. There wasn a word of self-pity---only warmth and humor and the joy of living. She mailed the letter, not really expecting an answer.A few days later, my doorbell rang. Aunt Edith
she stood in the hall and read aloud: our beautiful letter moved me very deeply. 珐珐粹貉诔股达瘫惮凯If you can come to Houston, there will be no charge for either the hospital or the operation.Signed:Michael。That was seven years ago. Since then, Aunt Edith has been around the world. Her three children are happily married. For her age, she is one of the youngest, most alive people
提问者采纳
伊迪斯姑姑并接受失败很容易。她开始研究医学报告在图书馆和发现一篇在杂志上关于一个著名的心脏外科医生,博士迈克尔DeBakey,德克萨斯州的休斯顿市进行。他曾救过的人的生活同样的疾病。文章说博士DeBakey费用都很高,伊迪斯姑姑也可能给你。但是可以他告诉她她可以支付费用的人吗?所以伊迪斯姑姑写信给他。她只列出的生活:想要她的理由了三个孩子,谁将会在自己的在3年和4年,她的梦想little-girl旅游,看到了世界。一个词没有自怜——只有温暖和幽默的渴望和追求事业成功的欢乐生活。她把信寄了,不太了珐珐粹貉诔股达瘫惮凯解等一个答案。几天后,我的门铃响了。伊迪斯姑姑并等待进来,她站在大厅,念:我们美丽的来信使我感动得很深。如果你能来参加休斯顿,将会有不收费,要么医院或“operation.Signed:迈克尔。
这是七年前的事了。从那时起,伊迪丝阿姨已经遍布世界各地。她的三个小孩婚姻幸福。因为她的年龄来说,她是最年轻的,最快乐的人
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下
and gasoline used to be very inexpensive. Many people have moved outside of the large cities to the suburbs, and even going on vacations, smaller cars have become more common. They have bought cars from several other countries as wellPerhaps more than any other people, the cost of gasoline has increased.Also foreign cars have become very common. Recently,however.The family car has been a common thing since the early 20th century, Americans have come to depend on their cars.Americans used to like big cars. Cars have become the means of transportation for most Americans goingshopping, and it has changedAmerican life. Americans have bought large numbers ofJapanese and German cars.Some Americans spend two hours a day or more in their cars going to work and homeagain
提问者采纳
开车成了大多数美国人购物甚至度假时交通方式。自20世纪初起美国人或许比世界上任何一个国家的人都要依赖他们的车。他们也从其他国家进购车辆。许多人由城市搬到郊区,小型车变得更为常见。美国人购买了大量的日本车和德国车。同时外国车也更多了,油价上升。然而现在。一些美国人每天花两个小时甚至更长时间在来往于工作和家的路上,那时的汽油也很便宜。美国人以前更喜欢大型车,并改变了美国人的生活,家用车就成了美国家庭的日常物品
提问者评价
谢谢回答!
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
美国人已购买了大量日本和德国的汽车。一些美国人每天花两个小时或更多的车去上班和去。外国汽车也变得非常普遍,美国人都依赖于他们的汽车,规模较小的汽车已经变得越来越普遍,甚至去旅行。美国人喜欢用大轿车,汽油成本增加,然而。最近,并用汽油很便宜也许比任何其他人。汽车已成为大多数美国人逛商店的交通方式。许多人离开大城市到郊区,也change damerican分开的生活。轿车家庭拥有自上世纪第二十年代是常见的事
也许比任何其他人,美国人都依赖于他们的车。家庭汽车拥有自上世纪第二十年代是常见的事,它改变了美国人的生活。许多人离开大城市到郊区。一些美国人每天花两小时或更多的时间开车上下班又来了。汽车已成为大多数美国人将交通工具购物,甚至去旅行。美国人喜欢用大轿车,并用汽油很便宜。最近,然而,汽油成本增加,规模较小的汽车已经变得更为常见。外国汽车也变得非常普遍。美国人已购买了大量的日本和德国的汽车。他们买了汽车从其他几个国家一样。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮忙翻译一下啊....
谁帮忙翻译一下啊.... 15
Chen Zijiang is paper—cutting expert whom I interviewed for my article on Chinese Art. Paper—cutting is something that he learned to do from an early age.
“It is a Chinese folk art with a long history,” Mr Chen told me, ‘Paper cuts of animals have been found in tombs which date back to the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty!” He added that by the Southern Song Dynasty, paper—cutting had become an important part of everyday life.” A young farmer who wanted a wife would look at a young woman’s paper—cutting skills before marrying her!” explained Mr Chen, laughing at the look of surprise on my face.
Mr Chen went on to explain that there are three types of paper cuts which people still make today: paper cuts for decoration, for religious purposes and for design patterns.
Paper cuts used for decoration are often seen on windows and gates. They are usually put up during holidays to bring good luck. They are also used on presents for parents whose child has recently been born might show a paper cut of children, for example. Paper cuts which show the Chinese character for double happiness are often used to celebrate weddings.
Paper cuts used for religious purposes are often found in temples. They are also used as offerings to the dead. People to whom the dead person was related would make these offerings on special days and during festivals.
The third kind of paper cuts are those used to make patterns on clothing. They are also sometimes used to decorate jewellery boxes. Dragons are very popular patterns for these designs.
The interview was very useful as I got a lot of interesting information for my article. I was also ready to try out paper—cutting for myself. “See you next week,” I said as I waved goodbye to Mr Chen. I was going to meet him again so that he could help me make my first paper cut!
&坚决不要软件翻译.............
Chen Zijiang is paper—cutting expert whom I interviewed for my article on Chinese Art. Paper—cutting is something that he learned to do from an early age.
&陈自江是我在中国艺术上的文章中采访过的剪纸行家。剪纸是他从小学习所作的事情。
“It is a Chinese folk art with a long history,” Mr Chen told me, ‘Paper cuts of animals have been found in tombs which date back to the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty!” He added that by the Southern Song Dynasty, paper—cutting had become an important part of everyday life.” A young farmer who wanted a wife would look at a young woman’s paper—cutting skills before marrying her!” explained Mr Chen, laughing at the look of surprise on my face.
陈先生告诉我,剪纸是有着悠久历史的中国民间艺术。动物的剪纸已经在早在追溯到南北朝时期墓中发现。他又说南宋时期,剪纸已经成为每日生活的重要部分。想娶媳妇的年轻小伙在娶她之前要看她的剪纸技术。陈先生笑着看着我脸上的惊奇,解释说。
Mr Chen went on to explain that there are three types of paper cuts which people still make today: paper cuts for decoration, for religious purposes and for design patterns.
陈先生继续解释如今人们仍然有三种形式的剪纸,装饰,宗教意图和设计样品。
Paper cuts used for decoration are often seen on windows and gates. They are usually put up during holidays to bring good luck. They are also used on presents for parents whose child has recently been born might show a paper cut of children, for example. Paper cuts which show the Chinese character for double happiness are often used to celebrate weddings.
用来装饰的剪纸经常在窗户和门上见到。他们通常在节日张贴以带来好运。他们也用在给孩子新出生的父母的赠品上能来炫耀孩子的剪纸。例如,显示中国汉字双喜的剪纸经常用来庆祝节婚。
Paper cuts used for religious purposes are often found in temples. They are also used as offerings to the dead. People to whom the dead person was related would make these offerings on special days and during festivals.
用于宗教意图的剪纸经常在寺庙见到。他们用来给死者做献礼。死者的亲属在特殊的日子和春节做这些。
The third kind of paper cuts are those used to make patterns on clothing. They are also sometimes used to decorate jewellery boxes. Dragons are very popular patterns for these designs.
第三种剪纸是那些用来在衣服上制作图案。有时也用来装饰珠宝盒。龙是这些设计中最流行的图案。
The interview was very useful as I got a lot of interesting information for my article. I was also ready to try out paper—cutting for myself. “See you next week,” I said as I waved goodbye to Mr Chen. I was going to meet him again so that he could help me make my first paper cut!
采访很有用因为我为文章获得很多有趣的信息。我也准备尝试剪纸。下周见。当我挥手向陈先生道别时我说。我要再次见到他为了他能帮我做我的第一个剪纸。
其他回答 (1)
陈子江是剪纸专家,我为我的人对中国艺术的采访。剪纸是值得他学会做从小。 & “这是一个具有悠久历史的中国民间艺术,”陈先生告诉我,'动物剪纸已在古墓可追溯到北方和南朝的时间找到!“他补充说,到南宋,剪纸已成为日常生活的重要组成部分。“一位年轻的农民谁想要一个妻子看到一个年轻女子的剪纸技巧,她结婚前!解释说:”陈先生,在突击看看我的脸笑。 陈先生接着解释说,有3剪纸,人们仍然可以今日:剪纸装饰类型,进行宗教活动和设计模式。 剪纸用于装饰往往窗户和门上看到。他们通常在假日投入的力度,使好运气。它们还用于列出他的孩子,最近可能会显示出生的儿童,例如剪纸,家长。剪纸,显示的双重幸福汉字经常被用来庆祝婚礼。 剪纸用于宗教目的,往往在寺院中。他们还用来作为对死者的产品。人们向谁是与死者会在特别的日子和节日期间,这些产品。 剪纸的第三类,用来制作衣服上的图案。他们有时也用来装饰首饰盒。龙是非常受欢迎的这些设计模式。 采访是非常有用,因为我得到了我的文章有很多有趣的信息。我也愿意尝试纸张为自己切割。 “下周再见,”我说我挥手告别陈先生。我会再次见到他,让他帮我把我的第一个剪纸!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
Finally,and the pig would eat apples the tree directly ,then he would start again with another
pig . Just think of the time that would be
saved if you simply shook the apples off the tree and let the pigs eat them from the ground ?” 在此先谢谢各位了!”
The farmer looked puzzled
and replied ,and during the visit he saw a farmer killing pigs in a most special manner !.
The city man watched the special activity for some time in surprise
. The farmer would
a pig up a nearby apple tree, he could not help
saying to the farmer ,“What’s time to a pig . The farmer would move the pig from one tree to another until the pig was satisfied ,“this is the
worst method of feeding pigs that I can imagine There was once a man from the city who was visiting a small farm
提问者采纳
知道猪吃饱了。这位农民把猪举到旁边一棵苹果树上,让猪吃掉在地上的苹果,这样会节省多少时间啊,猪便可以直接吃树上的苹果。最后,在那!”农民疑惑地看着他:“我认为这是最差的喂猪的方法,他忍不住问那位农民,你只要把树上的苹果摇下来,然后他再去赶一只猪来重复同样的过程,农民再把猪举到另棵树上,他看到一位农民正在用非常特别的方式杀猪。树上的苹果吃完了。你想想:“猪有什么时间概念。城里人看到这样异常的举动感到十分的吃惊,答道曾经有一位城里人来到了一个小农场
提问者评价
谢谢 那句是喂猪 feeding 我弄错了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
农民会把猪从一棵树上移到另一棵树上直到猪吃饱:“猪要时间干什么。在这次造访中。最终,他发现一个农民在以一种很奇特的仪式杀猪,造访一个小农场。这个城里人惊讶地看了这个奇特的活动一会。”农民疑惑地看着他回答。想想吧,然后猪就会有目的地吃苹果(这句原句好像有点问题),然后他再以同样的方法对付另一只猪,如果你只是把苹果从树上摇下来让猪在地上吃的话该省多少时间啊,他忍不住对农民说:“这是我所能想象到的最糟糕的杀猪方法了曾经有一个城里人。农民把猪抬到附近的一颗苹果树上
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下
10 a://lei.kr" target="_blank">http, 5488)(1) Course DurationJun 7: Mon.Date, or already have a visa)- Please log in our website http.kr for maps and directions, you are advised to send us wire-transfer slip by either fax (+82-2-871-6808) or email (klp@snu, 2010 Place: +82-2-880-8570.snu. (3) Placement testIf you do not know Korean at all, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions (Tel.
Bank,000 (to change visa statue to D-4Subject, Please refer to our website http。 否则.ac,为F1:599冠岳反渗透.ac,请先注册第一,您必须支付两节&#39:上午10时日 地点,或者你已经有了一个有效的签证.ac,000韩元(变更签证雕像为D - 4。 截止日期。请阅读下面的指令。 (3)分班考试 如果你不知道韩语,日14时51分06秒0900 入学通知书AfternoonClass在首尔大学的韩国语例行程序 恭喜,您将被自动放置在水平1级! 您已获得冠岳下午班在韩国首尔大学语言教育中心提供的,获得90天的C - 3。 时间。 - 您可以支付或使用信用卡或通过有线传输(请选择一个://lei,首尔大学的科
地址。然后,5488) (一)课程时间 日&#12316:3:NACFKRSE 如果你是下一个发件人的名字从你的不同线路的费用.kr" target="_blank">http,韩国
帐号://lei,你想获得的语言课程签证(D首次- 4)。 - 帐户信息,首尔大学
Swift代码.kr并点击登录”报名.kr,000韩元(获得第一次的D - 4签证)
1.ac,建议您给我们任何一方传真(+82-2-871-6808线转移滑)或电子邮件(klp@snu:+82-2-880-8570,并随时与我联系,如果您有任何问题 (电话.kr)尽快作为您的付款完成,你应该采取分级考试,汉城151-742,并告知你的ID我通过电子邮件(klp@nu,你没有参加考试,请参阅我们的网站地图和方向<a href="学费://lei:全国农业协同联合会(农协)银行,000。 但是.snu,或已获得签证) - 请在“在线注册我们的网站<a href="http.kr),如果你想获得90天的C - 3签证(短期访问签证).snu,F2等签证身份为D - 4.snu,冠岳区.ac主题:首尔大学克莱茨 - 2010年夏季入学(冠岳下午班) 日期
提问者评价
thank you!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙一点就到 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。