你想对谁说这句话?英文中国可以说不 You ...

你会说中文吗?我的英语不好
参考译文1: Do you speak Chinese? My English is not good参考译文2: Can you speak Chinese? My English is not good参考译文3: Can you speak Chinese? My English is not good参考译文4: Can you speak Chinese? My English is bad
相关翻译:玩电脑对眼睛不好
电 脑 对 ?? ?? ??my english is good
我的英语不好这可说不好
This can be bad一个人以威胁等方式去命令他人,或者是对他人进行不好的对待
A person by threats such as to command other people, or other bad treatmentThis time the cargo is not good
这一次货物不好how do you learn english?
你是如何学习英语的?English study
英国研究你会说中文吗?我的英语不好
Can you speak Chinese? My English is not good语义参照:Do not use this mod in conjunction with Awesome-Core, it will override any changes made by that Core, and is totally unnecessary.
null在正常情况下
Under normal circumstances笑ってたいな
笑并不是ensures all assertions claimed in the theorem
确保所有断言声称在采样规则你为什么不去交会英文的女朋友?
Why do not the fair English girlfriend?急查尿培养
null因为不能快递不能代收货款,只能汇款发货的
因为不能快递不能代收货款,只能汇款发货的I have some cakes and hambugers in ten frideg
I have some cakes and hambugers in ten frideg安全文明施工目标:确保安全施工,杜绝轻伤及一二级及非伤亡事故,实现安全生产。
Safe and civilized construction goals: to ensure the safety of construction, to prevent minor injuries and a secondary and non-casualties, to achieve safe production.他跳高
His high jump銅鑼灣
Causeway Bay你是谁? 你是那里的?你发这个东西给我有什么意义?
Who are you? You are there? You send this thing to me what is the point?I miss my mother, years ago I came home, I have a house in Hangzhou, the company prepared to allow you to go there
我想念我的母亲,几年前我就回家,我有在杭州一所房子,公司准备让你到那里去出界
Out of bounds我可以签账单吗?
I can generate forms?吉姆的一张照片
Jim's photo为什么不换做乘船试试呢
Why not try to do by boat?他比玛丽难相处得多
Much more difficult to get along with his Bi MaliOur captain forever
我们永远上尉朱光强
Zhu Guangqiang要变得懂事。
To be polite.For all other registers, T5min = 41.5ns.
对于其他所有的寄存器,T5min = 41.5ns。刚见过面
Recently seenI hope I can be an excellent children teacher
我希望我能成为一个优秀的儿童教师正在想念你
Miss you辽宁翡翠市场仿翡翠玉石材料调查整合
Liaoning Jadeite jade-like material in the market survey integration当电压扰动事件结束时
When voltage disturbance events at the end ofOne day, a grandmother stays at home and looks after her 14-month-old grandson. The boy is putting with her white car key. At that time, the phone rings but the grandmother goes to answer the phone. After the grandmother comes down, she can't find the key. She thinks that the little boy puts it somewhere(在某处).
Inhalation请输入您需要agnes
Please enter your required AgnesThey speak very fast but Slowly undestand
他们说话非常快,但慢慢地undestand她们都生病了,我很担心她们
They are sick, I am very worried about themBar Food That’s Good for Your Heart
Bar Food That’s Good for Your Heartrumeur 2rose
谣传 2rose信箱
Mailbox我们将回来一次野餐
We will come back a picnic最近查询:
Lug is not opening (factory-forgotten hole)
新生儿脐带血
Because of the snowstorm, we had to give up hiking
In January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Your English? How do you
想与我聊天吗?请把你的语言翻译成中国与我聊天。
Do not read books, listen to me
使用日期:2010年9月
Is also good
(名) 分期付款; 分次连载; 按月分摊
(名) 顾客; 购物者
New starting point
I really liked this school and to become the student of this school is proud of我是真的喜欢你。愿意和你在一起,我喜欢自己每天早上起来第一个想的都是你,想能天天看到你,在QQ上等的只有你一个,当夜深人静的时候我想你能陪在我身边。不管我快乐伤心我喜欢想的你还是第一个,我会永远把你放在第一位,我在乎你的一切,哪怕一句话,一个动作,我都会在乎,也许这觉得比一个女人还小气的男人,但是我希望你明白这是我真的喜欢真的爱你。别人我不管但我希望你能明白我。《其实我也怕受伤的,我也害怕被人耍的一沓糊涂,有时候我真的不知道怎么的是不相信自己还是不相信相信你,可就是莫名其妙的害怕失去你,害怕你有天会离开我,我不知道这是幼稚还是什么的,可是我就是这么想的,希望你能够明白,我一直爱的那个人》的翻译:I really like you. Want to be with you, I love my first think of you every morning, wanted to see you every day, QQ choice is you, when night time I think you could stay here by my side. Regardless of my happy sad, I like to think of you first, I will always put you first, all I care about you, even 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我是真的喜欢你。愿意和你在一起,我喜欢自己每天早上起来第一个想的都是你,想能天天看到你,在QQ上等的只有你一个,当夜深人静的时候我想你能陪在我身边。不管我快乐伤心我喜欢想的你还是第一个,我会永远把你放在第一位,我在乎你的一切,哪怕一句话,一个动作,我都会在乎,也许这觉得比一个女人还小气的男人,但是我希望你明白这是我真的喜欢真的爱你。别人我不管但我希望你能明白我。《其实我也怕受伤的,我也害怕被人耍的一沓糊涂,有时候我真的不知道怎么的是不相信自己还是不相信相信你,可就是莫名其妙的害怕失去你,害怕你有天会离开我,我不知道这是幼稚还是什么的,可是我就是这么想的,希望你能够明白,我一直爱的那个人》
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
I really like you. Want to be with you, I love my first think of you every morning, wanted to see you every day, QQ choice is you, when night time I think you could stay here by my side. Regardless of my happy sad, I like to think of you first, I will always put you first, all I care about you, even
I really like you.Is willing with you in the same place, I to like oneself early morning getting up first to think all is you every day, wants to be able to see you daily, in QQ superior only then your, when quiet at dead of night time I thought you can accompany side me.No matter I am joyfully sad
正在翻译,请等待...
I really like you. Want to be with you, I love my first think of you every morning, wanted to see you every day, QQ choice is you, when night time I think you could stay here by my side. Regardless of my happy sad, I like to think of you first, I will always put you first, all I care about you, even当前位置: &
求翻译:你想让我为你做什么呢的,,?我能做得到的一定尽力是什么意思?
你想让我为你做什么呢的,,?我能做得到的一定尽力
问题补充:
You want what I do for you, and,? I do try to get some
Do you want me to do that for you, and what do? I can do it for a certain to make every possible effort to
What do you want to let me make for you? I can be able to achieve certainly with every effort
What do you want me to do for you,,? I can do it must make every effort to
What do you want me to do for you,,? I can do it must make every effort to
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
你是否太害羞而不敢讲英语?
11:04:04&&
你是否太害羞而不敢讲英语?:Cat got your tongue? Are you tongue-tied?如果是,你可能只是很害羞。这些成语都指的是当你想说什么但是就是不能把这些词说出口的情景。你将能自信说英语(论坛)吗? 当然!这儿有一些能让你克服害羞问题的技巧。
  Cat got your tongue? Are you tongue-tied?如果是,你可能只是很害羞。这些成语都指的是当你想说什么但是就是不能把这些词说出口的情景。你将能自信说英语(论坛)吗? 当然!这儿有一些能让你克服害羞问题的技巧。
  Practice out loud.
  你可能早已听说过了。唯一的方法就是不断操练。经常使用英语并大声的说出口。一些学生默默无声的操练-只在脑海中进行对话。但你需要让你的嘴巴习惯这些单词-而且你的耳朵也要习惯他们。你可以在任何时间大声操练-私底下的,和朋友一起,或在在线口语课堂中操练。
  Plan ahead and warm up.
  如果你必须使用英语对话或演讲时,想一想你需要讲的话。事先操练一些短语。适应一些语音。然后,和别人的对话你就能有所准备了。
  Build confidence by going back to basics.
  害羞的说话者最大的恐惧就是怕他们说话时听起来很傻或者别人听不懂。因此英语教师建议使用一些简单的语法结构。使用你很熟悉的基本短语。当你看见别人听懂了你说的话,你就可以慢慢使用越来越复杂的语言。书面上你可能已经有高级水平了,但如果你不开口的话那些语言就帮不上忙!
  Umm and aah.
  模范英语为母语人士的讲话方式。如果你不能确定该说什么或忘了词,那就停顿一下并加一个语气词,就象&um&, &er&,或&ah&。这样能给你留些时间并暗示听者你要说些什么。有时候你所需要的只是从口中发一些 &umms&的声音。但小心不要太依赖这个词,否则这会变成你改不掉的紧张的毛病!
  Use an online conversation class.
  在线英语口语课堂可能是害羞的说英语者最有效且最快提高英语的方式了。你可以通过网络和其他同学共同参加一堂教师指导的口语课堂。非常的方便,况且最好的是,没人会看到你脸红!
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.有人说nice to meet you,你要说“我也是”,英文是me too还是you too?_百度知道
有人说nice to meet you,你要说“我也是”,英文是me too还是you too?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
根据语法是me too !但一般说成Nice to meet you, too
Nice to meet you too
nice to meet you too.
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖