请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Module 2 My neibourhoodModule 2 My neibourhood教学设计
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Module&2&My&neibourhoodModule&2&My&neibourhood教学设计
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Module&2&My&neibourhoodModule&2&My&neibourhood教学设计
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m Module 2 My neibourhoodUnit 2 Choosing a new flatP37认知词汇wonderful adj.& 精彩的,棒的
应掌握的短语1.like sth. 喜欢某物&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I like my school. 我喜欢我的学校。2.like doing sth.& 喜欢做某事&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Children like having ice-cream in summer.在夏天,孩子们喜欢吃冰淇凌。3.be like 长得像What is your sister like? 你的妹妹长得什么样?4.very much 非常&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I like red very much. 我非常喜欢红色。
应掌握的句型1.Do you like your flat?& 你喜欢你的房子吗?2.I like it very much.& 我非常喜欢它。3.What is it like?&&& 它长得什么样?
过程(另附课件)& ㈠ 课程导入:&&& Ask: What will you be like when you are 20? 帮助学生回忆I will possibly be 20 centimeters taller. / I will have long hair. 来回答此问题。Ask: What will traveling be like? 帮助学生回忆 Perhaps there will be more roads and fewer traffic jams. / Perhaps more people will travel by bicycle. 来回答这个问题,由此引入新课。㈡ 授课内容:Task One: 1.教师出示一个苹果&&&&&&&& Ask: What is the apple like? 学生回答后继续问: Do you like apples? 引导学生回答Yes, I like them very much.2.教师出示赵薇照片Ask: What is she like? 学生回答She is tall. She has big eyes. She has long hair. 等等,教师接着问:Do you like her?& 学生回答No. 或Yes, I like her very much. 3.Ask and answerAsk: What is our classroom like? 并且板书该句型, 鼓励学生踊跃发言回答该问题, 对于有困难的同学,教师可以帮助他们用 There be….. 回答。同时板书:It is big. There are some flowers. They are near the window.4. 出示图片(书上37页)Ask: What is the bedroom like? Please look at the picture on the book, and then finish the dialogue.让学生思考并完成书上的内容,几分钟后,总结答案。Task Two: Read and write (Page 160)1.&Show the words on the small board. Learn and read the words.2.&Using these words to finish the dialogue.&&& Ask: What is the kitchen like? In this part students can answer it& freely.Task Three: Review this unit&&&&& We can ask students to answer these questions without handing up. If they can, they can stand up quickly to answer them.&&&&& Ask: What kind of flat would you like? &&&&& Ask: Where would you like to live?&&&&& Ask: Do you like your flat?&&&&& 以上这些问题可以重复问几次。根据教室的物品&&&&& Ask: Where is the clock?&&&&& Ask: Where are the flowers?&&&&& Ask: Where is the shelf?&&&&& Ask: What is on the wall? ……&&&&& 根据教室的物品提问以上问题to review the words: on, in, near, next to, opposite, in front of, between…and …..
板书设计Unit 2 Choosing a new flat (P37)
1. Do you like it?&&&&&&&&&& 3. What kind of flat would you like?&&&&& Yes, I like it very much.&&& 4.Where would you like to live?2.What is our classroom like?& It is big.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& near& opposite& under There are some flowers.&&&&&&&& in front of&& next to They are near the window.&&&&&& between…and…&文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信