My English bbclearningenglish...

my english learning英语作文带汉意
in there ,i will tell you about my english learning .first ,let me tell you why we learning english.今天在这里我将会为你介绍我的学习英语的经历。首先让我来告诉你,为什么我们要学习英语。The English language has become an international...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Learn To Speak English Powerfully With Effortless EnglishAs a learner,I think I would ___ during my English learning.请问这个句子中文是什么意思?应该选什么?为什么?As a learner,I think I would ___ during my English learning.A:make a living B:make a decision C:make mistakes D:make up my mind
血刺黄昏0958
题干As a learner,I think I would ___ during my English learning.的中文意思是:作为一个初学者,我觉得在英语学习过程中我会…….选项A,make a living是生活的意思,选项B,make a decision是做一个决定的意思选项C,make mistakes是犯错的意思选项D,make up my mind是下定决心的意思.通过分析4个选项词组的意思,我们就能找到答案.C
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
make mistakes. 学英语过程中会犯错
扫描下载二维码> > >english learning experience第一篇:《My english learning experience作文汇总》
My english learning experience
As one member of the Chinese students, I have the typical same experience of English learning with other guys.
As is known to all, English learning consists of five parts: listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation. Therefore, I began the learning process step by step as the above.
I first began to have the English class in my junior school. I learnt English from ABC to words, then sentences, even passages. Though my English teacher had an actually very beautiful pronunciation, she still recommended us to listen to the English cassette. What’s more, she also asked us to read English books loudly everyday and to recite our textbook or good passages. Thanks to her hard requirements, I formed good habits of learning English.
Then I entered Beijing NO.2 Middle School. During the middle school’ life, I learnt the most important part of English, grammar. It not only helped me to understand the sentence structure, but also assisted me to know the meaning of the sentences, the paragraphs better. In other words, with the help of grammar, I could read some more difficult passages.
In my opinion, learning English is a long process, it needs every day’s improvement, so there is no need to attend other extracurricular classes. But an old saying always reminds me to study English now and then, which is no pain, no gain. So when I want to be lazy for English study, it will come out to threaten the lazy worms back.
Later, I became a student of Beijing International Studies University. My English learning experience in the past three years in university was extremely useful and unforgettable.
English is an language just as Chinese, so the learner should speak it out every day or talk with the language. The most ideal one is that we have environment of learning English. But as conditions limited, I have to find chances to train myself. There are at least three ways to improve speaking. First, in the morning after breakfast, I will find a place to read new words and English books out. On the one hand, it is an efficient method to
remember the new ones and the beautiful sentences, on the other hand, it can help to find my mistakes in pronunciation and it is good for speaking. Second, if the teacher can provide opportunity to show myself in the class, I will be very happy. I am not afraid of making mistakes and being laughed at. I think this is a chance to build my confidence, also a way to test my English level. The last but not the least, in the college, we have many foreign teachers and students, I make friends with them so that I can improve my speaking, and know more about their culture.
Listening is another vital part of learning English. Broadcasting and TV are two good friends to help me. I began to train listening with the VOA special English, because the speed of the program is slow. Persistence is the important factor in the improvement of listening. Then I started to listen to the daily news report. This one is much faster than the VOA special English, so I try to catch the general idea for the first time, then to take notes,
repeat after the report, and check the script.
Reading plays an important role in English learning. While doing reading in some examinations, I think some ways to solve the problems should be summed up. The skills to doing different reading materials can be divided into scanning and skimming. Some paragraphs should be understood in detail, others even can be skipped over. If there are some new words that I come across, I would guess its meaning according to its context first rather than refer to dictionary. Otherwise, after-class reading should be paid much attention to. Once I kept reading for China Daily for two months, I found I got a lot from it, I absorbed some new words, gained some new knowledge about the worlds, raised my speed of reading. The result was extremely wonderful. So reading beyond textbooks is really necessary.
The most difficult part of English learning is writing. Writing is the embodiment of one’s language ability. Someone says, writing needs large vocabulary, good grammar skill, wonderful logical ability and excellent imagination. I think writing is not easy, so I worked hard on it. My teacher told me, before writing, I should do some work home, to accumulate some background about the writing topic, to think carefully about the main view about the passage, to design the structure of the composition and so on. To
accomplish a good writing should both satisfy the two persons’ requirements. The first is the basic, the second is the preparation, and neither can be abundant.
In words, learning English is not a short term’s work. It’s a long process. Though it is hard work, I believe I am the person who can persist in learning, and smiling at last.
第二篇:《my english learning experience演示文稿1》
第三篇:《Experience of Learning English》
My experience of learning English
English become much more universal nowadays。Since the junior middle school,we have learnt English for 11 years。But not everyone learn this language wonderful。During this long period,I believe everyone would encounter various difficulties。
At the beginning,we just practiced /said simple oral-English when we in primary school。While in junior school we also studied /are taught some easy vocabulary。
Gradually,Some of us are very good at learning English pronunciation。They speak the language accurately。But others, find it difficult to learn exact English pronunciation。Then,it leads different results。Always,one,whose spoken-English is not poor,should also do well in listening and comprehension。Conversely,the results are clear。
Later,during high middle school,the difference become more obviously among every student。The center of English study is examination and scores。It makes the result that someone laughing while someone crying。Good becomes better while bad gets worse。
The most important thing is how to solve this polarization. In my experience,the significant thing to improve the oral-English is to exercise loudly . Once you are enough brave and enduring, you would succeed at last. On the other hand, it is the same principle to written-English.
When I was in middle school, I bought the books &Crazy English &
whose writer is Li Yang. It helps me correct my inaccurate pronunciation and improve my hearing / aural comprehension after frequent exercise both oral-English and vocabulary. Shortly ,speaking loudly and exercising regularly are the secrets .
第四篇:《My language learning experience》
朱露湘 英语1110
English writing 2
25 May 2013
My language learning experience
The first time I have touched English is in my primary school,eleven years old.I was extremely enthusiastic about the English cause it is the first time I have got touch in with a foreign language which is different from Chinese.
But a strange thing was that the teacher didn’t teach us letters and how to pronounce,just taught some words and sentences.So we could only write some Chinese words under the English words so that we can read it.Until junior high school, we learned the letters and the phonetic symbol.
Influenced me most was a male English teacher who was good at grammar.At that time,my English grammar was very poor,because I thought grammar was so troublesome,and I did not willing to learn it.But what made me annoyed was that I was facing a very important test------high school entrance examination.So I hate English,I still had to learn it,and I had to make more efforts than others.Fortunately,after a lot of effort,I was admitted by the high school.
My first high school English teacher was a very gentle and soft woman.Her teaching ability was very high.She will emphasizes some key words、sentences、and grammar to let us students to memorize.Almost the ket point she emphasized will be appeared in the exam,so our class always be the NO.1.However,at the second grade in my high school,another English teacher take over the work from the former,I was unhappy.This teacher was more inflexible,and her teaching ability was just-so-so.
Before I came into the Yuexiu,choose the English major,I don’t know I will
choose this.When I filled in applications to universities,I even did not know what major I will choose.I was so entangled with the applications which may decided my future.At last ,I thought,maybe I could choose English cause I was familiar with this side after all.
When I was a freshmen at the college,I even can’t adapt to the new situation include learning situation.I still can’t thorough understanding of I’am an English major student.But now, after a year-adapting,I know.
第五篇:《my_experience_of_learning_english》
Learning English is an very painful experience for me.At the very beginning,it is very harsd for me to express myself in English.Whenever I tried my best to speak English in class, i would be laughed by my classmates. After that I had no cofidence to speak English any more.I suffered a lot in the class because I did not want to lose face in front of my friends.Gradually, I found it had nothing to do with my English study.I had made a fool of myself.I realized that the best way to prove myself is to study harder and caught up with others.So I seized every chance to speak English in class as well as in free talk.What's more,I did morning reading every day.I continued working till now.To my great joy, I can speak beautiful English now.The experience is painful but also helpful.
When I was a freshman in Guangwai, I was bored with learning English and suffered a lot in the English class. An English movie changed all of this. One day, a friend of mine asked me to watch with her a movie called “Finding Nemo”. I was soon attracted to the cute little clownfish Nemo, and the funny, meaningful plot. After finishing the movie, I began to imitate Nemo’s pronunciation, which gave me lots of fun. This movie changed my attitude towards English. Soon after that, watching English movies became my favourite hobby, which took most of my spare time. Each time, when I finished the movie, I couldn’t help thinking and speaking in English. The feeling I got from imitating the pronunciation of my favourite character in the movie and their famous words was just great! Not long later, I was surprised at my progress ---- I could understand most of the content of the movie even without subtitles. Wow, that was a wonderful feeling! I was really inspired. Then I became an active student in my English class and began to enjoy learning and using English.
Personally, I think, the key to learning English well is to develop an interest in it first and then spend lots of time learning and enjoyi
ng what is learned. Ask yourself a question “Do I feel happy when I learn English?” If your answer is “no”, you’d better hurry up and find something interesting to you. For example, an English movie, an English book, or an English saloon. Also find yourself a partner to watch the movie or to read the book and then discuss about the story with them. Alternatively, take a willing friend with you when you decide to join in an English activity. My friend Peggy was exactly such a person. She and I watched many English movies together, talked about the English stories we both read, and attended many English speaking activities. I benefited a great deal from Peggy’s company, her good English, and even more from her inspiration as she always encouraged me and stopped you from giving up when I almost lost heart in front of difficulties and hardships. Thanks to Peggy’s company and help, I found lots of fun in learning English. Together, we met with many interesting people and made friends with them. This is how I grew interested in English, fell in love with it, and turned myself into a fluent English speaker eventually.
All in all, my secret of learning English lies in two things: first to start with something interesting, and then to work with a willing partner. If you follow my example, with the help of these two, you are destined to enjoy learning English and making cheerful progress.
When I was at primary school, I was not interested in English at all. At that time, my English was very poor. When I became a middle school student, my mother asked me to watch English movies and TV programs, listen to English songs and practise speaking English with her.
Now, I do one unit of the reading exercises in Pep Up Your English by the People's
Education Press every day. Although I have just graduated from junior middle school, I have
finished the books for Senior One students and now I am working on the books for Senior Two. The reading materials are quite new and cover a lot of fields, so I like the set of books very much. I think the books have helped me to improve my reading comprehesion a lot. Thanks to Pep Up Your English, I got the standard score 807 in English in the first model examination of Baoan District and A+ in the Shenzhen Senior High School Entrance examination.
I had some problems while I was learning English. I was good at spoken English, but poor in written English. I used to make mistakes in spelling. Then, I learned seven words by heart every day by going over them five times within a day——early in the morning, after lunch, after school, after dinner, before going to bed. As a result, I don't often make mistakes now. Besides, my
grammar was poor, so when I had time, I would read my grammar book now and then. Although it was boring to me, after thinking of the goodness it would bring, I didn't feel bored any longer
My experience of learning English tells me that persistence is the biggest problem for me, for my students and for most English learners in China.
I don't remember how many plans I had made from the first day I learned English. In those days, I didn't get the key to English-learning. What I did was some basic things for exam, for example, memorizing new words, getting ideas of grammar, making sentences, or reciting lessons. These are all basical work for English learners. Today, I admit these works are useful, helpful. They do a great job in my English learning. But they are not everything and they are not that important when coming to the problem of using English.
Words, sentences, grammar, that happened in the very first days of my English learning, most in middle school. When in high school, things got closer to exams because the only task for high school students is to get themselves enrolled by colleges, which is the only way to success in those days. Understandablly, we, including myself, plugged ourselves into all kinds of exercises for exams, from day to day, month to month, year to year. I didn't remember how many exams I took, but I knew I made progress step by step in handling exams. That is a good news for me because I was getting closer and closer to colleges.
At the end of my high school days I took the national entrance examination for colleges and did a good job by getting a high score of 93 when the full was 100. I was happy and got myself enrolled by a well-known university, majoring in English. But I don’t think that score means much
when I think of that score in later days because it really means nothing compared with the ability of spoken English and written English. Those are the real English, communicative English, while the English for exam weighs nothing in use. You don't speak it. You stutter it. You don't write it. You write simply, with the most simple diction such as run, go, come, do. Except these words, you use nothing more complicated. But no one told me how to solve these problems. And I didn’t realize anything. I just did as was told to by the teachers. I was in darkness, groping aimlessly. Nowadays, when I look back upon these days, I realize how stupid I was. I wasted a lot of time in my college. I was wasting my life. But this waste didn't stop when I graduated. It continued. Today, when I see the English majors learning English, I know they are wasting their life as I did 20 odds years ago. They don't have a method. They don't know the key to English. They even don't realize anything but just follow as are told to, just as I did many years ago.
After graduation, I landed a job, working as an editor. That provided me much free time to learn English. I often did it in my office. But is office the right place for study? No. Absolutely not. In an office, you are distracted very often. Sometimes one would come to you for help. Some other times, your boss would come in and you feel sad to let him find you reading something unrelated to your work. You are disturbed from time to time. But to keep your job, you have to accept this situation. I stayed there for two years and did something half-heartedly.
At last, I left the company. I found it a salvation. Working in another place without worrying about being disturbed when learning English is something great. So, in that period, I found myself improved greatly, not only in mood but also in study.
Not long after that, I got another job in a college, which is a great change for me. But that is not a change for my English learning. Nowadyas, when I reflect upon those days, I realized teaching English is nor related to learning English. These are two different things. Teaching, in some sense is just to impart some knowledge and methods of learning to the students. It doesn't mean you can improve your English by teaching. The following years' teaching proved everything. It's right. You can't improve your English by teaching English.
These days, I am trapped in a dilemma. I don't know what I should do. Should I continue my way as I did? Or should I change it. In fact, I am at my crossing. I should choose something. The old way is simple, easy. I don't
need to work hard on it. I just follow suit. But this road in the end will lead nowhere. I can't reach any destination. Just like most others, I will live a life meaningless. Another way is different, but much harder. It is a road never taken by anyone. It is full of bushes and zigzags. What's the worst, no one, myself included, knows where it leads to. Will it have a destination? No, I don't know. No one tells me.
But this road will lead to something more than the old one. The old one leads to a dead end, but this one will lead to, maybe, something. I have decided to choose this one, just for a bet, if it can be called a bet. I will bet something. If I fail, I accept everything the failure will bring me. If I make it, that's the thing I should be paid.
第六篇:《My Experience of learning English》
My Experience of learning English
In high school, I studied English well and got high mark. Then I chosen to be an English major student. Now I even have a dream of becoming a good translator and working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. So much I like studying English . Because it gives me a chance to see the world in a different light and contact with the western cultures more freely and directly.
But no one knows, in the beginning I had not a little talent in it. When I was Grade 1, my mother enrolled me in an English class. After one term, however, I couldn’t even express “hello” or “goodbye”, to say nothing about other phrases. My mother was so disappointed and I were frustrated by the fact, either. I thought I was too stupid to study a new language and afraid of it for a long time.
After that, I spent much time learning English and kept myself doing a lot of assignments though I hadn’t any confidence to myself until Grade 8. But one time, by chance, in our text paper I saw the same context as the assignment I had ever done before. Undoubtfully , I got the high mark in this exam and ranked the NO.1! Many teachers and classmates began to notice my English and spoke highly of me. Though I told them again and again that I had done the similar assignments before, they just thought I was humility. Their expection made me nervous but more confident. I began to regard myself as one of the best students and became more strict to myself. As a result, my English had proved fast since this experience. In the high school entrance examination, I got the mark of 147 and was admitted by the best high school in our province. And in the college entrance examination 3 years later, I got the mark of 131. Although I couldn’t compare with the top students, the experience gave me a lesson. Confidence had a psychology power and it would help us approach success. However difficult the problems we met, we should believe ourselves and become brave.
In high school and university, the study of English is much more smooth then before. I not only study English in school, but began to learn the New Concept English by myself as well. Every day I read after the tape to improve my pronunciation. What’s more, I often watch the English Competition. I appreciate the winners very much and their performance encourages me to insist on my study. English has become part of my life. Of course, sometimes I feel tired and boring about it. At this time, I will imagine that I had become an excellent translator and the exciting life style I will have. The method cheers me up.
In a word, learning English is a difficult progress. If we want to mastery it , we should use all the ways we can think of to carry on it and developed interests, such as encouraging ourselves, watching some interesting programmes, even challenging oneself by taking some exams ,and so on. Where is the perseverance ,where is the success.
第七篇:《A memorable learning experience》
A memorable learning experience
When I was in junior high school, I was extremely poor in English. So during a summer vacation, I join an English cram school to improve our academic performance. Commonly, might a scary experience, but It was great. In class, I met many classmates and some of them are my good friends now. It was the first time feel that learning English is very happy.
In me to cram school before, whether my oral English, or writing English are very poor. I still remember the class monitor who help me to improve oral English. Many times when the teacher ask someone to show a textbook little drama, he may call me and his performance together. After many times, my oral English has improved significantly, thank you my monitor. The class teacher is very strict, but learning every day full of fun. The teacher organized many activities related to
learning English, when we do these action, we also learned knowledge at the same time, what’s more I have found the pleasure of learning English.
But things were not quiet easy, every morning I would learning English by myself. In my opinion, learning anything need to pay a lot of efforts, and continuous efforts. The learning experience in the cram school not only teach me how to learn English, but also teach me the true of study.
编辑提醒:请注意查看“english learning experience”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址更多相关文章注:english learning experience一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。
最近更新热点文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 my english 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信