续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
短文填空001
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢If&you&want&to&stand&out,&there&is&no&alternative…完形填空及答&#x年高考英语模拟试题|英语学习网
栏目导航 |
If&you&want&to&stand&out,&there&is&no&alternative…完形填空及答案第一节:完形填空 (共20小题,每小&#x分, 满分30分) 阅读下面短文。从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。If you want to stand out, there is no alternative but hard work.Once a boy in __41__clothes full of patches ran to ask a successful building contractor (承包商) in a construction site, “How could I become as __42___as you when I grow up ?”With a ___43___ at the boy, the contractor replied, “There is a story about three diggers .The first digger liked holding a spade without doing anything but saying that he wanted to be a (n) __44__ in the future. The second always liked __45__ about the work and his low __46__. The third digger liked ___47___ devoting himself to digging. Later, the first was still holding his spade in the __48__ place and the second took an excuse for early __49___. Only the third became a boss. Do you understand the __50___ of this story? Just go to buy a __51___ shirt and work hard .”&The little boy was __52__. So he asked the contractor to explain further. __53__ the working builders, the contractor replied, “Look at my workers! I can’t remember all their names, and even I have no __54__ of some of them. Most of them wear blue shirts. But if you look __55___, you will notice a sunburned man in red. He seems to be working harder than others. He is always the first one to work while the last one to leave. It is exactly his red shirt that makes him __56___. Soon he will be ___57___ to my assistant. You know, that is also how I got __58___ I am now. I worked hard and wore a striped shirt. My boss ___59___ me. I also became a boss eventually.”Success can only __60__ action. Working hard is all winners’ shared experience for achieving their dreams.41. A .spotted &&B. ragged&&&&& C. elegant &&&D. formal42. A. creative&&B. strong&&&&&& C. rich &&&&D. responsible43. A. glance&&&B. laugh &&&&& C. wave&&&&&& D. shout44. A. designer &&B. architect &&&C. boss &&&&&& D. assistant45. A. thinking &&B. learning &&&C .explaining &&D. complaining 46. A. spirit &&&B. salary &&&C. ability&&&&&& D. intelligence 47. A. quietly&&&B. excitedly &&&&& C. obviously&&&&& D. freely48. A. remote&&&B. ideal&&&&&& C. original&&&D. suitable49. A. arrival &&B. retirement& &&C. development&&D. payment50. A. ending &&B.& people &&&C.& moral&&&D. importance51. A. yellow &&&B. red&&&&&& C .white &&&D. blue 52. A. puzzled &&B. disappointed &&C. embarrassed &&D. inspired 53. A. Speaking to &B.&Referring to &&C. Coming to &&D. Pointing to54. A. impression&&B. description&&&C. information &&D. expression55. A. frequently&&B. regularly&&&&& C. carefully&&&D. doubtfully56. A. stand out &&B. work out &&&&& C. turn out &&&&& D. give out 57. A. employed &&B. elected&&&C. admitted &&&D. promoted 58. A. which &&&&&&&& B. where &&&C. who &&&&&&&&& D. why 59. A. praised &&B. ignored &&&C. scolded &&&D. noticed 60. A. bring about&&& &B. lead to&&&&&&&&&&& C. result from&&&&&&& D. get into &41-45 BCACD& 46-50 BACBC& 51-55 BADAC& 56-60 ADBDC----- 1/1 共1页
最新文章
NEW高考英语 |
粤ICP&#x0号-1 03:15:39小题1:places小题2:away小题3:sure小题4:wear小题5:off小题6:when(after)小题7:take小题8:Wherever,(Whoever,Whatever)试题分析:本文讲述了在公众场合的礼貌问题,并重点就需要注意的一些问题进行了重要说明。阅读中注意作者条件句的使用。小题1:结合句意:有礼貌很重要,尤其是在公共场合。由于没有限定是哪个场合,可知填place的复数形式places。小题2:考察短语keep ……away离开多远。小题3:结合语境,确信拍照没问题了,考察短语make sure确信;证实。小题4:结合语境可知句意为:当你去演出,穿上干净的衣服。一般现在时态中第二人称后面动词元原形,故填wear。小题5:考察短语turn off关掉。句意:演出中,关掉你的手机。故填off。小题6:结合句意,你停留太久和你吃完后之间是时间关系,故填when或者after。小题7:结合语境可知句意为,饭后记住带走你的垃圾,考察短语take away,带走某物。故填take。小题8:结合下文被人会喜欢你。可知前文表示条件,故填Wherever,(Whoever,Whatever)。点评:本题给出的关键信息较少,如:无汉语,无首字母等信息。所以答题前首先要对短文内容做大致了解,然后结合上下文语境推测需要的单词,并且注意对有关单词进行适当的词形变化。一般情况下,介词没有词形变化,动词名词的词形变化较多,需要引起注意。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
We are all busy talking about and using the Internet (互联网), but how many of us know the h____小题1:___ of the Internet?  Many people are surprised when they find that the I___小题2:_ was set up in the 1960s. At that time, computers were large and e__小题3:___ . Computer networks (网络) didn't work well. If one computer in the network broke down, then the whole network stopped. So a new network system had to be set up. It should be good e__小题4:___ to be used by many different computers. If part of the network was not working, information could be sent through a__小题5:_ part. In this way computer network system would keep on w___小题6:___ all the time.  At f_小题7:_ the Internet was only used by the government, but, in the early 1970s, universities, hospitals and banks were allowed to use it too. H小题8:__, computers were still very expensive and the Internet was d__小题9:__ to use. By the start of the 1990s, c__小题10:_ became cheaper and easier to use. Scientists had also developed software that made 'surfing' (浏览) the Internet more convenient.Today it is easy to get on-line (上网) and it is said that m__小题11:__ of people use the Internet everyday. Sending e-mail is more and more p__小题12:__ among students.The Internet has now become one of the most important parts of people's life.
Thirty years ago, I walked into a bakery and asked for some bread to sell. At that time, I was 12 years old. Luckily a g____小题1:___ lady saw me that day. She gave me some bread and w____小题2:____ me good luck.  I took the bread and went out to sell them. It took me all day, but I s____小题3:____ them all. At the end of the day, I had some money. I was the h____小题4:____boy in the world as I walked home that evening.  The next day, I went to a bike shop. I paid a deposit(定金) on a new bicycle.. And then I s____小题5:____ my next journey as a newspaper delivery(投递) boy. Soon I could pay the r____小题6:____ of the money for the bike and the bike was m____小题7:___. I was so proud of myself!  Today I continue w____小题8:____ in the delivery business. I have a lot of trucks to send goods all over the country. I live in a beautiful house, but I don’t ride a bicycle these days. I drive a large nice car.I will n____小题9:____ forget that young lady. Because she gave me the start, I have become a successful man. I’d like to s____小题10:____ my thanks to her.
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(共10小题,每小题2分)Welcome back, everyone! Now, because it’s a new term, I _________ (give) you some advice. You should ________ (read) some English every day. It’s good for your vocabulary. It’s also a good idea __________ (check) your vocabulary notebook every day. Why don’t you ________ (write) down the correct spelling and grammar next to the mistakes? How about ___________ (listen) to the radio or __________ (read) a newspaper in English? But try ___________ (not translate) every word. Remember ____________ (make) friends and write email messages to them. Don’t forget __________ (watch) English films, and talk about them with your friends, this is a great way ____________ (learn) English!
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文, 完成下面的表格.Linda, thank you for your last letter. How are you? I like your photos very much. Here are some photos of my family. I hope you like them, too. In the first photo, I’m eating lunch at home with my parents. In the next photo .My brother and I are at school. We’re playing soccer. In the third photo, my sister is reading a book. In the fourth photo, my mother and sister are shopping at the mall. In the last photo, you can see my grandma and grandpa. They are eating dinner at home. My grandparents are really nice. I hope to hear from you soon. Who am I, can you guess? Paul?&&& Which&&&& Who && What &&& where&& the first photo小题1:_____________&eating lunch& at home &&&小题2:&&&&&&&&Paul and his brother&playing soccerat school&& the third photo&his sister&小题3:&&&&&&We don’t know&& the fourth photo&his mother and sister&Shopping&&小题4:&&&&&&& the last photo&小题5:&&&&&&eating dinner&at grandparent’s home
缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整.(每空一词) A woman was eating in a restaurant. She asked the waiter do many t&小题1:&&&for her. Now she was g&小题2:&&the waiter a lot of trouble. F&小题3:&&, she asked the waiter to turn on the air conditioner because she f&&小题4:&too hot. Then she asked him to turn it o&&小题5:&because she was too cold. This went on and on for n&小题6:&&half an hour. But the waiter was very kind and h&&小题7:&. He did everything the woman asked h&小题8:&to do without getting angry. F小题9:&, someone else in the restaurant asked why the w&小题10:&&didn’t just throw the woman out. “Oh, I don’t care.” The waiter said. “We don’t even have an air conditioner.”
11月4日 (周日)Lisa将在家里举行一次生日晚会,请你帮她完成这份邀请函。(每空一词)(5分)InvitationAre you 小题1:______ this Sunday evening?There will be a birthday 小题2: ______ at my house. We can sing, dance and 小题3: ______ games together. Time: Sunday, November 小题4: ______, at 5:30 p.m.Place: Lisa’s house, 15th Street Come and have 小题5:______ !
阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。(每空一词)What do we really mean by being open? Being open is a kind of invitation to others to come in, to speak and to share. It is important in letting others get to know how we think and feel. In this way we will be understood and accepted by others. If we aren’t open with others, we won’t fully believe in ourselves or others.Here are a few ways for you to be more open. First, make your outside behavior the same with your inside feelings and thoughts. Second, share how you really feel about something instead of just opinions. Third, try to change your questions into statements(陈述句) and talk in the first person so that people will understand you more easily. For example, you might say, “I feel happy that you’re here,” instead of, “Are you glad that you’re here?” Finally, try not to say, “I don’t know.” This usually means I don’t want to think about it anymore.Remember also that it is not suitable to be open with everyone in every situation. You may want to be more open with close friends, but not with people you don’t know well, because you are not sure how someone else will use what they know about you. Besides, some people may not be used to too much openness. If we say everything we feel or think to them, they will feel very uncomfortable at times.In all, being open is a good way for us to get on well with other people, but we’d better keep the balance between being open and not being too open.Title:
Being openMeanings
of being open&小题1: &others to come in, to speak and to share.Show
others &&小题2:&&we think and feel.Let
others understand and 小题3:& us.Believe
in ourselves and others by being open.&小题4: &to be more openMake&&小题5:&your outside behavior is
the same with your inside feelings and thoughts.Try
to share your &&&小题6:&feelings.Make
statements instead of&&小题7:&and use the first person.Try
not to say, “I don’t know.”Reasons
for not being too openSomeone
may use your&&小题8:&to hurt you.You
will make them feel very uncomfortable&&小题9:&.Conclusion:
It will&&小题10:&us get on well with others
if we keep the balance between being open and not being too open.
If you want to become a fluent English speaker you should take some advice: There are four skills in learning English. They are listening, speaking, reading, and writing. The most important thing you must remember is that if you want to improve your speaking and writing skills you should first master (精通 ) the skills of reading and listening.Read as much as you can. But your reading must be active. It means that you must think& about the meaning of the sentence, the meaning of the unfamiliar words, etc. There is no need for you to pay much attention to grammars or try to understand all the unfamiliar words you come across, but the fact that you see them for the first time and recognize them whenever you see them, for example, in other passages or books, is enough. It would be better to prepare yourself a notebook so you can write down the important words or sentences in it.As for listening, there are two choices: besides reading, you can listen every day for about 30 minutes. You can only pay attention to your reading and become skillful at your reading, then you can catch up on your listening. Since you have lots of inputs (输入 ) in your Mind, you can easily guess what the speaker is going to say. This never means that you should not practise listening.For listening you can listen to cartoons or some movies that are specially made for children. Their languages are easy. Or if you are good at listening you can listen to VOA or BBC programs every day. Again the thing to remember is being active in listening and preferably(更适合) taking some notes.If you follow these pieces of advice, your speaking and writing will improve automatically (自动地 ), and you can be sure that with a little effort they will become perfect.TopicHow
to ____小题1:___
English speaking and writing skillsfour
&___小题2:____Reading, listening, speaking and
writing&__小题3:___on readingRead
as much as you can.Read
___小题4:___ and think about what
the sentence and theunfamiliar
words mean.Spend
less time on the grammars and theunfamiliar
words mean.Prepare
a __小题5:___
where you can write down the important words or sentences.&Advice
on ___小题6:______Keep
listening for __小题7:__ &an hour every dayFocus
more on the reading and try to do well in reading,which
can help you listen betterListen
to cartoons or some movies specially made forchildren,
whose& ___小题8:____ are not difficult to follow.Listen
to VOA or BBC programs every dayListen
actively and you’d better take some notes.&__小题9:_____Your
speaking and writing will improve automatically and& become perfect if
you ___小题10: ____ the advice .&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!短文填词【if you want to join them ,you have to a_____ for a form first.】如果有全文的答案更好,今晚9点前要啊啊啊
全文答案如下,There are different c__1____ in our city.If you want to join them,you have to a___2___ for a form first.T__3___ fill in the form w__4___ your personal information such as(例如) your name,your age and your a___5____.Oh,don’t forget your t____6____ number.After you finish it,e__7____ them and tell them w__8___ you can do at the same time.If you don’t have a computer,you m___9____ write a letter to them.But it’s a l__10____ slow(慢).You have to wait a long time.1.clubs 2.ask 3.Then 4.with 5.address 6.telephone 7.email 8.what 9.may 10.little
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If you want to join them, you have to apply for a form first.
if you want to join them ,you have to 〔ask〕 for a form first.译:如果你想加入他们,你必须先申请一张表格。这里应该填写ask,ask for的意思是:申请,索取,请求,申领
全文答案如下,希望帮助到你:There are different c__1____ in our city. If you want to join them, you have to a___2___ for a form first. T__3___ fill in the form w__4___ your personal information such as(例如) your name, your age and your a___5____. Oh, don’t forget your t____6____ number. After you finish it, e__7____ them and tell them w__8___ you can do at the same time. If you don’t have a computer, you m___9____ write a letter to them. But it’s a l__10____ slow(慢). You have to wait a long time.1.clubs
6.telephone
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信