请问有外语翻译器高手能帮我翻译以下信函吗(中...

关于欧洲REACH的CLP通报函,求高手可以帮我翻译一下,谢谢!_百度知道
关于欧洲REACH的CLP通报函,求高手可以帮我翻译一下,谢谢!
Re: [ ]: ‘Classification & Labelling Notification’ by ‘Only Representative’CCCMC Europe in Helsinki has been appointed by [] (“Company”) as its „Only Representative‟ (“OR”) to fulfil REACH1 obligations applying to the importation of the above-mentioned Product(s) into the EU/EEA market. The contact details of CCCMC Europe are as follows:Attn: CCCMC EuropeViikinkaari 6 310 B 3, 00790 Helsinki, FinlandCCCMC Europe has carried out the necessary pre-registration of the substance(s) comprising the above-mentioned Product(s) manufactured by Company and we intend to register the same as necessary by 30 November 2010 on behalf of Company.In addition, the classification and labelling („C&L‟) of the substance(s) in question must be notified to the European Chemicals Agency, no later than 3 January 2011. The relevant legislation2 imposes this notification obligation on the EU manufacturer or importer. However, as our intended REACH registration of the substance(s) comprising the Product(s) will identify the appropriate C&L and also identify your company as an importer covered by such registration, you will be exempted from having to submit a separate C&L notification3 concerning these particular substance(s). We will confirm to you in writing once the intended REACH registration process fo珐互粹就诔脚达协惮茅r the substance(s) concerned is completed successfully.4Please note that the relevant C&L information will also be set out in the REACH-compliant Company Safety Data Sheet in relation to each Product if such Product is a dangerous substance or contains dangerous substances, in accordance with Article 31(1) of REACH. Such Safety Data Sheets will be provided to you with delivery of the Product.Overall, on behalf of Company, we wish to inform you that we will make every effort to comply with REACH requirements.For further questions on REACH / C&L notification compliance of products supplied to you by Company, please do not hesitate to contact us.Yours sincerely,
提问者采纳
你给客户看,客户懂的。就是完成预注册 又没有正式注册的,都需要通报。
提问者评价
为人很诚恳,解答问题很仔细!!谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
reach的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手帮我翻译呀_百度知道
高手帮我翻译呀
那么未来的商界精英非你莫属,如此令人折服的专业知识。商务英语信函有着其自身独特的语言特点和写作要求,在整个商务活动中就显得尤为重要。
商务英语越来越受到人们的重视,礼貌而又让人赏心悦目的内容----当你持有一份这样的商务英语信函,这次起源于美国华尔街次级抵押贷款市场的金融海啸已经导致全球性经济危机,作为年轻一代的我们必将不负众望的承担起解决这危机的重任。因此,商务英语信函的写作形式和方法就非常讲究。
规范的格式。而商务信函则是商务英语的重要组成部分,3Q
在全球经济一体化飞速发展的今天,特别是专门的商务英语通用的语言,一封规范得体的商务英语信函能够符合特定的商务环境并能顺利地达到商务目的。危机不仅代表着危险,危机也代表着机遇和创新,商务发展有着极其深刻而重大的影响,他的格式也是自成一体。那么,怎样写出优秀的商务信函。因此,让我们也更一步了解了商务的重要意义。但是我始终坚信、外经外贸,其撰写的成功与否对企业的业务有着至关重要的影响,危中有机,不要翻译器翻译的哦,是国际贸易双方进行书面商务信息沟通的重要手段,这次金融海啸对商务往来的影响给了我们很重要的启示,因此,一个国家或地区的经济发展与全球经济环境密不可分,危机危机。而世界经济危机又必将对招商引资不是很难的
我有更好的答案
In the rapid development of economic globalization today, a country or region's economic development and global economic environment, the wall is originated in the us subprime mortgage market financial tsunami has lead to global economic crisis. And the world economic crisis and will to canvass business, foreign trade, business development has a very deep and significant influence. But I believe, crisis crises, organic. Crisis is not only represents the dangerous crisis also represents opportunities and innovation, therefore, as a young generation of our expectations will assume the responsibility to solve this crisis. So, the financial tsunami on busi...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手以书信的形式帮我把下边的翻译成英文,尽量客气点,礼貌点,落款是bonnie马律师你好,很高兴收到你的来信,我有小学教育资格证,我现在还没有英文文凭.我会尽快把证书换成英文,
uyBS15JL66
hello!lawyer ma,i'm happy to receive your letter.i have the certification of primary school,but i haven't english diploma now.i'll convert my certification into a english one as soon as possible.thank you for your help.bonnie
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear lawyer Ma,
I am very glad to receive your letter.I have the Primary Education Eertificate, but (英文文凭是什么?有个全称吧?). I will translate it into English as soon as possible. Thanks for your help!Best regards,Bonnie
glad to receive your letter, I have primary education qualification of China.I haven't english certificate .I will try my best to get it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your help!
扫描下载二维码英语翻译以下请帮忙按照英文外贸信函的口吻,协助翻译一下.非常荣幸收到您的邮件.以贵司的规模,我们完全有理由相信,您能给予我们更多的机会,相信保持相互的沟通一定会促进我们业务间的合作.在2月2日,我也收到您同事A的及时回复,并询问了几个产品.我们也及时的做了回复,希望以此为起点,建立起我们的联系.
文爷君萷倂鍤
dear sir,We are pleased to receive your email.we are totally convince that you can offer us more opportunities basing on your company's scales and credit standing.And only by keeping regular communications can promote our coorperation.Your early reply will be highly appreciated.PS:We have received a punctual reply from your colleague on February 2,which made inquiries of some products.We have replied to it yet.Besides,we hope we can establish business relations through our equal and mutual benefited coorperation.商务信函也该有个祝语的,我在PS前加了一句.你自己再看一下,应该没什么大问题就可以发了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear sir:thank you for your letter,we completely believe that you can give us more oppotunities to corporate, we are quite sure that it will improve your corparation by communicating with each ot...
如果是正式信函,请一定一定主意格式, 因为格式从很大程度上体现了你对此信函的重视程度 (越正式的公函,格式越繁琐), 以下提供了此公函的格式和翻译:你的姓名你的职衔你所在的公司/组织公司/组织地址 (注意,每一行都没有标点符号)6 November 2009 (我随便写了一个日期,你需要相应修改)收件人姓名收件人职衔收...
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我翻译一下..(商业用)_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下..(商业用)
能帮我翻译和改一改, B 地方都有分行和STORE希望我们有合作的空间我们产品的价钱相信能让您满意.你好,我是MR.这份是要写给客户的, 来自XX公司我们公司是专营木材和铁我们公司在 A..Lee..
提问者采纳
LeeHello, B and the local branch has STORE We hope that the space cooperation We believe that the price of products can satisfy you, I MR, companies from XX Our company is a franchise of wood and iron We in the A, Thank you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
翻译得不是很好Hello,I'm Mr, from XX company.Thank you.Our company specializes in wood and iron manufacture.The price of our products is reasonable.I hope that we can do business together.We have franchises and stores in A and B.Lee
Hello, I MR.Lee,
from XX company.The products of our company are wood and iron There are branch and store in both A and B.We hope that we will have a chance to cooperation.We believe that the price of our products can satisfy you. Thank you for your attention.
This is Mr.Lee, from XX company, our company is specialized in manufacturing wood and iron products, and we have cranchises and stores in both A and B, now we'd like to establish business relationships with you, we are sure that the unite rates of our products are quite satisfying to you.
Thanks for your kind attention.
(这是我的翻译版本,我非英文或国贸出身,有不当之处还请高手指教)
从提供的资料看,应该是你们想与国外公司建立商务合作关系,所以应该是自荐类的信函,我把你提出的几点串成一个整体了,也不知我预计的对不对)
我是XX公司的Lee先生,我司专营木制品及铁器,并在A、B两地(市县)都有分支结构和分店,...
我帮你做了全面(格式,语法)的修改哦,因为像这种英文商业信是有规定写法的:D
Dear Mr.XXX/Ms.XXX/Mrs XXX,
Hello, I am Mr. Lee from the XXX Company
Our company specializes in timber and iron…….(建议楼主说明下你的公司是专营木材和铁的进出口呢还是木材和铁的设计,这点很重要的哦,不可只写‘我们公司是专营木材和铁’,一定要说明一下是专营木材和铁哪方面的)
Our company has branches and stores at A,B. (这段最好加一点你公司的历史或情况什么的,这点很重要因为你写此信的目的是希望与对方有合作的空间,所以一定得向对方说明你公司的厉害之处以吸引对方的兴趣,比如你可说你的公司有悠久的历史,良好的信誉等等)
I look forward to our cooperation.
‘我们产品的价钱相信...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 外语翻译器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信