I livvampire in beijingg i...

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I live in Beijing.这里的Beijing为何不是宾语?live是不及物动词,不能接宾语,加上介词in不是可以接宾语了吗?可为何说in beijing做定点状语?
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
这是地点状语因为,live 是不及物动词,i live ,已经是主谓结构,句式完整in beijing只是一个可有可无的地点,去掉不会破坏句子的完整性要是你非要理解成宾语,则意思会变,变成,我把北京给居住了.一般,动词,要翻成,把,使,让,之类.再比如,i sat in the sofain the sofa,也是地点状语,不是说,我把沙发给坐了你可以类比
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in beijing是介词短语,做定点状语。而分细一点儿说, beijing是in的介词宾语。
扫描下载二维码阅读理解. My name is Alan. I live in Beijing. Now I am sitting at the window. I often sit here. I can look at the street.In Beijing the buses are blue. A bus is coming now. There is a bus stop in front o 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读理解。&&&&My name is Alan. I live in Beijing. Now I am sitting at the window. I often sit here. I can look at the street.In Beijing the buses are blue. A bus is coming now.   &&& There is a bus stop in front of our house. A lot of people are waiting for the bus. Look! An old woman is coming. She often misses the bus, because she never runs. Today she is lucky. The bus driver is waiting forher. 1. I often sit _____.
[&&&& ]A. at the door   B. behind the window C. at my window  D. near the table 2. There is a bus stop _____.
[&&&& ]A. under our house B. near our house C. in front of our house D. far away from my house 3. _____ are waiting for the bus.
[&&&& ]A. A few people  B. A lot of people  C. Old woman   D. Young people 4. The old woman often misses the bus because she _____.
[&&&& ]A. never runs   B. doesn't come  C. can't come   D. runs quickly 5. The buses in Beijing are _____.
[&&&& ]A. too big B. too small C. black D. blue
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语七年级上册第二单元topic 3练习卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解 Myname is Bill. I’m an English boy. I’m in No.8 High School. Sam is my goodfriend. He is thirteen. I’m thirteen, too. But we are in different looks. MissZhang is my English teacher, and she’s Sam’ s English teacher, too. We don’tknow her age(年龄).But she looks young. Look at this photo. It is white and black. It is mine.1.Bill is ____.
C.thirteen
D.fourteen
2. Sam’s good friend is ____.
A.Miss Zhang
C.a teacher
D.an English girl
3. The two boys are ____.
A.in the same class
B.in the same looks
C.in different looks
D.in different schools
4. Miss Zhang is ____.
A.Bill’s good friend
B.Sam’s mom
5. —What color is this photo?—____A.White.&&&&&&&& B.Black.&&&&&&&&&& C. A andB.&&&&&&&& D. I don’t know.&
来源:山东省同步题
阅读理解。&&&& My name is Gina Miller. I'm an English girl. I'm 11. I'm in No 7 Middle School. And I'm in Class 3, Grade7. I have two good friends, Li Ying and Mike. Li Ying is a Chinese girl. Her hair is black. She hasan&______ name ----Mary. Look! Today (1) she is in a red jacket. Mike is 11, too. (2) His last name is Hand. I know his phone number. It is 665-88. and his e-mail is
. 1. 根据文中信息,完成句子。&&& _____________________________________&2. 将文中(1)处画线句子译成汉语。&&& _____________________________________3. 写出文中(2)处画线句子的同义句。&&& _____________________________________4. 根据短文回答问题。 && What's Mike's e-mail?&&& _____________________________________
来源:同步题
阅读理解。&&&& My name is Nicky. I've been a travel writer for twenty years now. It's a really interesting life. I wasonly twenty-one when I started traveling. The first country I went to was Mexico. At first, I studiedSpanish for six months in Mexico City. Then I traveled to other parts of Mexico, and all over South America. My favorite country was Peru. It has everything-great beaches, tall mountains, and forests with lots of strange and wonderful animals. Brazil is the only South American country I've never visited, but I'm a great fan of their football team! I hope to watch a football match in Brazil one day.&&&&What other countries have I been to? Well, I've been to most parts of Asia. I spent three years in China, and I lived in India for five years. However, I've never been to Japan. My friends tell me it's really expensive there. I like to spend my time in cheaper countries. At the moment, I'm living in Vietnam. It's a beautiful country, and the people are very friendly. I've been living here for two years now, and Ilove it!根据短文内容,回答下列问题。1. Why does Nicky like being a travel writer?&& ____________________________________________________________________________2. How long did Nicky spend in Mexico City?&& ____________________________________________________________________________3. Which part of South America has Nicky never been to?&& ____________________________________________________________________________4. Why has Nicky never been to Japan?&& ____________________________________________________________________________5. Why does Nicky like to live in Vietnam?&& ____________________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
阅读理解。
&&&&& My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body. Through the years I would guess at what I thought was the correct answer. &&&&& When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said, "My ears, Mommy." She said, "No. Many people are deaf. But you keep thinking about it and I will ask you again soon." &&&&& Several years passed before she asked me again. Since making my first attempt, I had contemplated the correct answer. So this time I told her, "Mommy, sight is very important to everybody, so it must be our eyes." She looked at me and told me, "You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct because there aremany people who are blind." &&&& Over the years, Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was, "No, but you are getting smarter every year, my child." &&&& Then last year, my Grandpa died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to Grandpa. She asked me, "Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear? " I was shocked when she asked me this now. I always thought this was a game between her and me. She saw the confusion on my face and told me, "This question is very important. It shows that you have really lived your life." I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, "My dear, the most&important body part is your shoulder." I asked, "Is it because it holds up your head?" She replied, "No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or loved one when they cry. &&&&& Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will have a shoulder to cry on when you need it." Then and there I knew the mostimportant body part is not a selfish one. It is sympathetic to the pain of others. 1. What did the writer's mother ask him? &&& ___________________________________________ 2. What did the writer think was very important to us when his mother asked him for the first time?&& &___________________________________________ 3. How many times did his mother ask the writer the same questions?&&& ___________________________________________ 4. "Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life." Here what does "shoulder" really mean?&&& ___________________________________________ 5. According to the passage, what is the most important body part? &&& ___________________________________________
来源:湖北省中考真题
阅读理解。&&&& My vision (视力) is getting worse. I can't even see what is five feet away from me without glasses. ①我拒绝戴眼镜, though I know I need to. I'm afraid they will make me look ugly. Besides, I can do well without them. These were my thoughts two years ago, when I was in the sixth grade. An embarrassing experience taught me that what I was thinking was wrong. &&& ②School has been out for two months. I was going to junior high school soon, where I was sure that looks are everything. So the question still remained there. Should I, Or should I not, wear glasses? The question was still in my mind when my family and I attended a wedding (婚礼) late in the summer. &&& During the wedding, I drank too much juice. Soon after it ended, I walked quickly to the bathroom. Sinceit was an emergency (紧急) and I couldn't clearly see which door was ③marked boys. I just opened thenearest door and entered the restroom. &&&& Unluckily, I had entered the wrong restroom. But I didn't know this until I heard a scream (尖叫声) comingfrom the entrance when I was washing my hands. &&&& After that, I decided to wear the ugly-looking glasses. I didn't really ④care about what people thought of me any more, because I never wanted to enter the wrong bathroom again. &&&& On the first day of seventh grade, ⑤my friends didn't make fun of me. Instead they gave me compliments.They thought the glasses made me look more cute and more natural. &&&& So if you know something is right, just do it. ⑥It doesn't matter what others think of you. All that mattersis what you think of yourself-and that you can see where you are going! 1. (A) 试写出文中③处划线部分mark的汉语意思:________.& & (B) 用一个适当的英语单词替代文中④处划线部分care about:________. 2. 根据文中①处的汉语提示,用英语将句子补充完整:&& ______________________________. 3. 写出文中②处划线部分的同义句:&&&& School ________ two months ago. 4. 将文中⑤处划线部分合并成一句: &&& My friends gave me compliments ________ fun of me. 5. 将文中⑥处的划线部分翻译成汉语:&&&&&______________________________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。My name is Alan. I live in Beijing. Now I am sit..
阅读理解。
&&&&My name is Alan. I live in Beijing. Now I am sitting at the window. I often sit here. I can look at the street.In Beijing the buses are blue. A bus is coming now.   &&& There is a bus stop in front of our house. A lot of people are waiting for the bus. Look! An old woman is coming. She often misses the bus, because she never runs. Today she is lucky. The bus driver is waiting forher.
1. I often sit _____.
A. at the door   B. behind the window C. at my window  D. near the table
2. There is a bus stop _____.
A. under our house B. near our house C. in front of our house D. far away from my house
3. _____ are waiting for the bus.
A. A few people  B. A lot of people  C. Old woman   D. Young people
4. The old woman often misses the bus because she _____.
A. never runs   B. doesn't come  C. can't come   D. runs quickly
5. The buses in Beijing are _____.
A. too big B. too small C. black D. blue
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。My name is Alan. I live in Beijing. Now I am sit..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。My name is Alan. I live in Beijing. Now I am sit..”考查相似的试题有:
874227958222782853020307336294744扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
是I live in Beijing Street 还是I live at Beijing Street?
泪湿缘分ga
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I live in/on Beijing Street.地址前的介词.(1)
门牌号用at.如;My father lives at 105 Beijing Street.(2)
街道名称前用in,on.如;She lives in(on)Hazel Avenue.(3)
如果门牌号.街名都有时,只在门牌号前用at,街道名前不必用介词in或on.(4)
住在第几层楼,用on.如;I live on the third floor.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
为什么是I live in Beijing,China不是China,Beijing
浮世安扰丿岴f
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择