i have some fun__(box)....

Could you help me? I have some (困难)carrying the heavy box._百度知道
Could you help me? I have some (困难)carrying the heavy box.
请问如果填trouble
是可数名词还是不可数名词?
difficulty呢
该怎么填?
提问者采纳
trouble不可数名词,不需要加s;difficulty表示困难的时候是不可数名词,这里就不需要变为复数;但是表示难题、争论的时候是可数名词。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
都不加shave some difficulty/trouble (in) doing sth 做某事有困难,in可以省略希望采纳
帮了不该帮的人!
这不知谁点的
我不知道哈
trouble 不加S
box的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁——Mum, may I have some cakes?——Sorry, there’s ____ left in the box. I’ll go and buy some for_百度知道
——Mum, may I have some cakes?——Sorry, there’s ____ left in the box. I’ll go and buy some for
——Mum, may I have some cakes?——Sorry, there’s ____ left in the box. I’ll go and buy some for you tonight.
A.nothing
提问者采纳
1.no是个否定副词和形容词。用在句中表示否定意义nothing是个不定代词就如something anything 一样,意思是“没有事情”没有东西”没有一点”。以上两个都比较容易和其他的做区别,主要区分none 和no one nothing一.no one 和nothing后不可加of 短语二.none与all相对,既能指物又可指人,作主语时谓语根据主语的具体指代可以采用复数或单数。no one只能指人,作主语时,谓语动词只能用单数。三 在回答how many引起的问句中,表示没有人时用none。在回答who引起的问句时,表示没有人用no one四 单纯表示数量上的没有时要用none。根据题意盒子中应该是没有东西,所以选A。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I have six boxes.Three are big,three are small,I have some apples and some pears. I put three apples in each (每个) small box,and I put three pears in e - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
I have six boxes.Three are big,three are small,I have some apples and some pears. I put three apples in each (每个) small box,and I put three pears in e
I have six boxes.Three are big,three are small,I have some apples and some pears. I put three apples in each (每个) small box,and I put three pears in each big box and one peer in each small box.The number of pears is my age(年龄).
46.I have ___________apples.
A.six B.seven C.eight. D.nine
47.I have _________pears.
A.nine B.ten C.eleven D.twelve
48.What do you have in the small boxes?
I have _________.
A.nine pears B.nine apples
C.nine apples and three pears D.three apples and nine pears
49.Where are the apples?
They are in the_________.
A.three small boxes B.three big boxes
C.a small box D.a big box
50.Do you know how old I am?
I'm_________
  A.three B.six C.nine D.twelve
提问者:jywp
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
“我有六个箱子,三个大,三个小.我有一些苹果和一些梨子。我在每个小箱子中放三个苹果,在每个大箱子中放三个梨子,在每个小箱子中放一个梨子。梨子的总数就是我的年龄”
回答者:teacher018
46.我有3×3=9支苹果
47.我有3×3+3=12支梨子
48.在小箱子中,有九支苹果和三只梨子
49.苹果在哪?它们在三只小箱子中
50.我今年多大?12岁
回答者:teacher018
apples:9 个
pears:3*3+3=12
回答者:teacher025解析试题分析:nothing没什么;no one没有人; no没有;none没有任何东西。句意:妈妈,我可以吃蛋糕吗?——抱歉,盒子里什么都没有了。今晚我去给你买些来。故选D。考点:不定代词用法点评:不定代词的应用是初中英语考察的重点,熟记每个代词的用法,注意每个代词之间用法含义上的不同。解题时结合语境具体分析,选择正确答案。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏省泰州中学附属初中九年级二模英语卷(带解析)
题型:单选题
---Mum, may I have some cakes?---Sorry, there’s ________left . I’ll go and buy some for you tonight.A.nothingB.no oneC.noD.none
来源:学年浙江省临海杜桥中学初一期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Bill is a lovely boy. He is four years old. There is a park near&&&1___ &house. It is small but beautiful. He&&2&&with other children in the park every day.One day, his mother buys new clothes for him. &&&3&&&clothes are nice and expensive. Bill is very happy.“Mum, may I go out &&&&4&&play with my friends? I want to show them my &&&5&&&clothes.” Asks Bill.“Yes, please keep your clothes clean.” Says his mother, “I'm going to do some cooking. We will have &&&6&&after your father comes back.”At about six his father comes back&&7&&&work. Bill goes home for dinner.“Why do you have so much dirt(泥土)on your&&8&&&? ” asks his mother when Bill comes into the room..“Because I have some falls (跌倒)”, answers Bill.“You mustn't have some falls when you &&&9 &&the nice clothes,” says his mother.“I'm sorry, Mum,”&&&0&&&Bill. “But I have no time to take off my clothes when I fall.”【小题1】A.herB.hisC.sheD.he【小题2】A.playsB.playC.playingD.to play【小题3】A.AnB.AC./D.The【小题4】A.butB.orC.andD.so【小题5】A.newB.oldC.bigD.small【小题6】A.breakfastB.lunchC.dinnerD.meals【小题7】A.withB.aboutC.ofD.from【小题8】A.shoesB.clothesC.shirtsD.jeans【小题9】A.wearB.to wearC.put onD.to put on【小题10】A.talksB.saysC.tellsD.speaks
来源:学年内蒙古满洲里市九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
---Mum ,____________ May I borrow your camera ?
&&&& --- Sure ,here it is .
A. please help me &&&&&&&&&&B.
can I ask a favour ?
C. where is your camera ?&&& D. excuse
me .
来源:2012届江苏省张家港市九年级上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:单项填空
——Mum, may I have
some cakes?
——Sorry, there’s ____ left in the
box. I’ll