以自我介绍写一篇介绍英国的英语短文文

4发现相似题求一篇介绍自己的英语作文
█小丑█0184
To introduce myself(介绍我自己)Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** .(我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy.(我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)In the school ,my favourite subject is maths .(在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)But I like it.(但我喜欢他)I belive that if you try your best,everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)Such as,running,volleyball and so on.(像跑步、排球等等)I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
介绍自己家庭的
I have a happy family.
my family, There are there poeple:They are my
father, my mother
and me. .My parents and me live in city. My father is a worker. He works hard. My mother is a
Chinese teacher, she
to work at seven
o'clock. . In the evening, she make supper
for us. The food is delicious. I am a student. I have Chinese, math and English class in the school everyday.. I have many friends. After class, I play with my friends., we have a good time every day . I love my family
very much.
我有一个快乐的家庭。在我的家庭中,有三口人:他们是我的爸爸,妈妈和我。。我的父母和我住在城市。我的爸爸是一个工人。他工作很努力。我的妈妈是一个语文老师,她去工作在七点。。在晚上,她为我们做晚饭。食物很好吃。我是一名学生,在学校里,每天我有语文,数学和英语课。我有很多朋友。下课后,我和我的朋友玩。每天,我们玩的很高兴。我爱我的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My name is xxx. I was born in (Dalian, Liaoning )xxx province in February 1994. I am average height, medium build.I have long black hair and I wear a pear of glasses. I usually wear a red coat and a b...
Hello,every one! To introduce myself,My name is **** 。 I'm a 15 years old boy.。I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao. I'm an active ,lovely and clever girl。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
扫描下载二维码查看: 44146|回复: 10
一篇关于自我介绍英语作文60字70字100字150字200字300字
一篇关于自我介绍英语作文60字70字100字150字200字300字
Hello,i am Wang Jing.My last name is Wang,myfirst name is Jing.
I ama girl. I am a student. I like reading books,drawing pictures and diving.
My family have four peoples:my father,my mother,my sister and me.I have a happy family。
根据以下要点提示写一篇60-80词的短文。
1、在学校学习汉语、英语、数学、历史和一些其他学科;
2、我学习很努力,最喜欢的学科是英语,经常找机会练习英语;
3、现在中国已经加入世贸组织wto,并且2008年奥运会将在北京举行,英语正变得越来越重要;
4、我将更加努力学习英语,将来为祖国作贡献。
I study Chinese、English、maths and History and some other subject at school.I study hard. My favorite subject is English.I often find chance to practice English.China has joined WTO and Beijing will host the 2008 Olympics,English is more and more important .I will study hard and be dedicate to my homeland.
 I'm 13 years old and I live in the city of Zhaoqing. I study very well.  
  I have a sister.Everyone loves us.But they often compare my brother with me.This makes me angry.I don't want to be like my brother. I only want to be myself.  
  I am active girl.I like sports very much.I am good at swimming.I also like riging a bike.Because my home is far from school,I ride to school everyday.  
  I'm kind-hearted.If you need help,please come to me.I'll try my best to give help to you.I hope we can be friend.  
             自我介绍  
  我十三岁,家住在肇庆市,我学习很好。  
  我有个姐姐,每个人都喜欢我们,但他们经常把我门俩相比,这让我很生气,我不想像我姐,我只想做我自己。  
  我是个活泼的女孩,非常喜欢运动,擅长游泳,也喜欢骑自行车。由于家离学校远,我每天都骑车上学。  
  我是个热心肠,如果你需要帮助就来找我吧,我会尽力帮你,希望我们成为好朋友。
hello,mynameis wei xiaoling。
im is china girl。my have one family 。
my family name is wei 。my last name is xiaoling ,my family have five people 。
my have father ,mother ,i ,sister,brother, i have good family。phone is 8789394 call
hello,mynameis Wei Xiaoling。
im is China girl。my have one family 。
my family name is Wei 。my last name is Xiaoling ,my family have five people 。
my have father ,mother ,i ,sister,brother, i have good family。phone is 8789394 call
Hi,everyone!Let me introduce myself.Let's know each other.  
  I was born in Liaoning.Liaoning is a beautiful place.There are many places of interest in Liaoning.I was born on September,26th.I am a girl.I like traveling,reading and English.Speaking English is very important.It's very useful for us.We should do our best to learn English.I like making friends,too.I want to make more and more friends.Let's be friends.When I am free,I usually read books.Much of my life has lived with books.My favorite book is《Harry Potter》.Harry Potter is a brave,clever boy.I like him very much.Books are very interesting.I have great fun in reading books.  
  I think I am a happy girl because I have a happy family.My parents are very kind of me.They love me and I love them,too.I am a student of Class3,Grade8.There are over seventy students in my class.I also have many good friends in my class.I love my class.Do you love your class?  
  This is me,a happy girl.Do you want to make friends with me ?
            自我介绍  
   嗨,大家好!让我来介绍一下我自己吧。让我们互相认识吧!  
   我出生于辽宁,辽宁是一个美丽的地方。辽宁有许多名胜古迹。我的生日是9月26日。我是个女孩。我喜欢旅行、读书和英语。英语是很重要的,对我们很有用。我也很喜欢交朋友,我想有越来越多的朋友,让我们成为朋友吧!当我有空的时候,我经常读书。我大部分时间都是和书一起度过的。《哈利波特》是我最喜欢的书。哈利波特是一个勇敢聪明的男孩,我很喜欢他。书是很有趣的,我从书中获得了极大的乐趣。  
  我认为我是一个快乐的女孩,因为我有一个快乐的家庭。我的父母非常和蔼。他们很爱我,我也爱他们。我所在的班级是八年三班,我还有好多朋友在我们班。我很爱我们的班级。你也爱你的班级吗?  
  这就是我,一个快乐的女孩。你想和我交朋友吗?  
绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源英语自我介绍范文六篇
Autobiography
My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.
In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning. But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.
My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.
Autobiography
I am . I was born in . I graduate from senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That’s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.
In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.
I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more English literatures and enlarge my knowledge.
My name is . There are 4 people in my family. My father is a Chemistry teacher. He teaches chemistry in senior high school. My mother is an English teacher. She teaches English in the university. I have a younger brother, he is a junior high school student and is preparing for the entrance exam.
I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations.
I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.
My name is . I am from . There are people in my family. My father works in a computer company. He is a computer engineer. My mother works in a international trade company. She is also a busy woman. I have a older sister and a younger brother. My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University. She majors in English. My brother is an elementary school student. He is 8 years old.
Because of my father, I love surfing the Internet very much. I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day. I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future. And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school.
Autobiography
From a middle class family, I was born in Hsin Ying, Tainan on October 10th, 1965. My father is a civil official at Tainan City Government. My mother is a house wife good at cooking. Although I am the only child of my parents, I am by no mans a spoiled one. On the contrary, I have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education. I study hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, journ whenever reading, my heart is filled with great joy and interesting.
“B successful, however, is plus.” Father adopts the idea of his father. Especially in military service, I realized it more precisely. People said: Military service makes a boy to man, I agree that.
I realized the importance of English and began to study diligently when I was eighteen. I did not start in my early age, but I hope that I could pass the test of General English Proficiency Test. And this is my best wish at the moment.
After completing my military service, I have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. And I found that the Intermediate of General English Proficiency Test fits my new achievement properly.
I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College, majored in business administration. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Wang, the professor of my business class. He is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.
My father is, in the same way, a good consultant to me. As he said: I am in poor education, to clarify, what he have given is far beyond his words, I do think so. I was born in a country of Ping Tung Country, farming is our career of generations. There are four people in my family, Mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an Agriculture College.
I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can pass the test. Thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信