英文英语作文100单词个单词

评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐写一篇英语小短文不少于100个单词 女生、爱好弹钢琴、跳舞
My name is XX,and I come from XX(家乡).I‘m XX years old.I'm in grade X classX.I am a cheerful and lively girl.I have a lot of interests,and especially like playing the piano and dancing.I started playing when I was six years old.I love playing the piano because of it's beautiful melody that makes my heart intense,relax and melt.So does dancing.Langlang is my idol,and I hope you will enjoy my play one day.This is me,that's all.Thank you.一个字一个字打的,写的比较慢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I Am Who I Am
my name is ***. it is really a great honor to have this opportunity to introduce myself. (i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruen...
My name is…I am …years old.My hobbies are playing the piano and dancing,they can make me happy.I dirnk mikl every day and Ilike vegetables and fruits, I like sports,like soccer,basketball and running,...
扫描下载二维码英语单词100个左右组成的作文,大概是多少个字左右的汉字
不完全统计,大概是300到500字左右.主要是因为很多单词不直译,从而转化为汉字数目不固定.甚至受主观方面的影响,会造成翻译者间接翻译以达到中国汉字文章的委婉含蓄.意思没英语那么直接了. 谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码投诉类英语作文100个单词左右
饭饭★铃铛5349
额,这个行吗a complaining letter投诉信Dear Sir,亲爱的先生:I am writing to let you know the deplorable attitude of one of your staff member.I received my telephone bill for the previous month from you and thought there were some errors in calculation:I had been overcharged for two overseas calls.我写这封信是为了让你知道你们一个员工的服务态度.我收到你们上个月的话费单后发现有些计算错误,我觉得我被多收了两个国际长途费用.However,when I called your Complaints Department,the girl who answered my phone was very rude.For one thing she interrupted me continually,for another she even said that the fault was my own.Needless to say,such a way of dealing with customers is unacceptable.但当我打电话询问客服部门时,接电话的女孩态度非常粗鲁.一方面她总是打断我的话,另一方面她甚至说错误在我.这样对待客户的态度实在让人难以接受.I would like to suggest that the girl in question should be disciplined,and instructed on the proper way to deal with clients.And I hope she can make formal apology to me.我建议对这个女孩进行惩罚,另外告诉该如何对待客户.我希望她能向我正式道歉.An early response will be appreciated.请早日回复.Sincerely yours,真诚的Donna多娜
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文100单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信