以my favorite bookSports...

英语作文 My Favorite Sports 初二水平足矣 用句不必太难_百度知道
英语作文 My Favorite Sports 初二水平足矣 用句不必太难
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I can play basketball with my friet think so , I think it makes people so happy , I'm XX(你的名字) . Do you know why Is very interesting . Playing basketball makes people tired, but I don&#尝亥观纪攥慌紧茸39, my favorite sports is good for health,and is&#39. It&#39My Favorite Sports
Hello everybody
During my secondary school years I often liked to go to the recreation room to play table tennis. Some of my classmates were very good at this game and I often tried to compete with them to improve my skill. In high school I spent many hours playing outdoor sports. I enjoyed team sports like basketball and volleyball. In my senior year I started to practice tennis. Sometimes I would find a partner to play tennis with me, but as yet I am not very good at this sport. Tennis requires great strength in the arms and legs as well as strong concentration on the game.
在我读中学的日子里,我常到活动室打乒乓球。我有些同学精于此道,我常与他们对抗以提高自己的技术。读高中时,我把大量的时间用来做户外运动,我喜欢团队的运动项目,比如篮球和排球。临毕业那年,我开始练乒乓球。有时我可以找到一个同伴陪我打,但是我打得不是很好。打乒乓球不仅需要强壮的臂力和腿部力量,还需要集中精力。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语作文:Yaoming-My Favorite Sports Star_关于描写体育明星姚明
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:Yaoming-My Favorite Sports Star_关于描写体育明星姚明】I am a basketball fan. My favorite sports star is Yaoming.As we all know, Yao is a super star in NBA now. He is famous in America not only for his amazing height,but also for his perfect skills in basketball and in communications. Although he is very popular throughout the world, he has never forgot his country and his teachers in China. He's the hero in my heart.   注释:  
1) a basketball fan一个篮球迷  
2) amazing height令人惊异的高度  
3) perfect skill完美的技巧  
4) throughout the world全世界         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
我喜爱的运动(My favorite Sports)
来源:  【】 
  My favorite Sports is basketball. It looks so cool in TV that I was crazy about those basketball stars ever since I was little.  Basketball requires speed, height and skills. I run, jump, switch, and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I&m like wind flying in the playground for my goal, which makes me feel so great!Basketball needs quick reaction and decision. When chance comes, it may disappear in the next second. I should keep an eye watching as an eagle, decide and judge quickly as a leopard, and run for it as a wolf.  Further more, basketball is a sports more than just exercising, It needs team work. No one can play himself. A team should work together. So I learn to cooperate with others in this game. I should understand what my teammate doing and what he needs me to do for him. On the other side, I should learn to show my teammate what I need. At the same time, I need to keep an eye on the whole game, knowing how is the situation of our team and how is the other team. It involved more cooperation and strategy.  I played basketball more for about 5 years now. I make many good friends throught this sports. It is proud to win honor for my team and my school. Also I enjoy all games with my friends. Basketball will be my best friends in the future and my best memory about school life.1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:47:37)?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-Yaoming-My Favorite Sports Star_关于描写体育明星姚明的英语作文_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ Yaoming-My Favorite Sports Star_关于描写体育明星姚明的英语作文
Yaoming-My Favorite Sports Star_关于描写体育明星姚明的英语作文
&& I am a basketball fan. My favorite sports star is Yaoming.As we all know, Yao is a super star in NBA now. He is famous in America not only for his amazing height,but also for his perfect skills in basketball and in communications. Although he is very popular throughout the world, he has never forgot his country and his teachers in China. He's the hero in my heart.  
&&& 1) a basketball fan一个篮球迷  
&&& 2) amazing height令人惊异的高度  
&&& 3) perfect skill完美的技巧  
&&& 4) throughout the world全 &
本文标题:Yaoming-My Favorite Sports Star_关于描写体育明星姚明的英语作文&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《Yaoming-My Favorite Sports Star_关于描写体育明星姚明的英语作文》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。}

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite book 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信