Every little thing that U have said & done.所有你說過的話和做過的事
     Feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心裏
     Doesn't really matter if U're on the run.我甚至於不在乎你是否就要逃開
     It seems like we're meant 2 be.我以為我們是一對的
     I've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我試著把感情隱藏起來不讓任何人知道
     But I guess it shows.但我無法不流露真情
     When U look in 2 my eyes.當你凝視著我時
     What U did & where U're comin from.你做過什麼從那裏來
     I don't care,as long as U love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你愛我就好,寶貝!
     I Don't Care.我不在乎
     製作者:慧劍無心 QQ:9599236

【序號】:41732
相關欄目:,
關于“音樂歌詞/Backstreet Boys/As Long As You Love Me(中英對照)”的用戶留言:
目前暫無留言
v4.22 a-j-e-1sa long sa you love me的翻译哦_百度知道
sa long sa you love me的翻译哦
as long as you love me
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leaving my life in your hands People say I'm crazy and that I am blind Risking it all in a glance How you got me blind is still a mystery I can't get you out of my head Don't care what is written in you history As long as you're here with me I don't care who you are Where you're from what you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me Every little thing that you have said and done Feels like it's deep within me Doesn't really matter if you're on the run It seems like we're meant to be I Don't Care who you are
where you're from what you did as long as you love me I Don't Care who you are
where you're from don't care what you did as long as you love me as long as you love me I've tried to hide it so that no one knows But I guess it shows When you look in to my eyes What you did and where you're comin from I don't care, as long as you love me, baby. I Don't Care who you are where you're from what you did as long as you love me who you are
where you're from don't care what you did as long as you love me who you are
where you're from what you did as long as you love me who you are where you're from as long as you love me who you are
as long as you love me what you did as long as you love me 求求哦
  As Long As You Love Me 要我  Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine. 孤独直我朋友  I'm leaving my life in your hands. 自离我  People say I'm crazy and I am blind. 朋友说我疯太盲目  Risking it all in a glance. 激情总短暂  How you got me blind is still a mystery.何能使我盲目仍谜  I can't get you out of my head. 我忘  Don't care what is written in your history.我乎种种  As long as you're here with me. 要陪我身边  I don't care who you are. 我乎  Where you're from.哪  What you did.做  As long as you love me.要我  Who you are.  Where you're from.哪  Don't care what you did.我乎做  As long as you love me.要我  Every little thing that you've said and done.所说做事  Feels like it's deep within me.都深深烙印我  Doesn't really matter if you're on the run.我甚至于乎否要逃  It seems like we're meant to be.我我  I don't care who you are.我乎  Where you 're from.哪  What you did.做  As long as you love me.要我  Who you are.  Where you 're from.  Don't care what you did.我乎做  As long as you love me.要我  As long as you love me.要我  As long as you love me.要我  I've tried to hide it so that no one knows.我试着情隐藏起让任何知道  But I guess it shows.我流露真情  When you look in to my eyes.凝视着我  What you did and where you're coming from.做哪  I don't care As long as you love me,baby!我乎,要我,宝贝!  I don't care who you are.我乎  Where you're from.  What you did.做  As long as you love me.要我  Who you are.  Where you're from.  Don't care what you did.我乎做  As long as you love me.要我  Who you are.  Where you're from.  What you did.我乎做  As long as you love me.要我  Who you are.  Where you're from.  As long as you love me.要我  Who you are.  As long as you love me.要我  What you did.做  I don't care.我乎  As long as you love me.要我
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
As long as U love me.只要你爱我就好
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤独一直是我的朋友
I'm leaving my life in Ur hands.自从你离开我的生活
People say I'm crazy & that I am blind.朋友说我疯了太盲目
Risking it all in a glance.激情总是短暂的
How you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜
I can't get U out of my head.我就是无法忘了你
Don't care what is written in Ur history.我不在乎你过去的种种
As long as U're here with me. 只要你陪在我身边
I don't care who U are.我不在乎你是怎样个人
Where U're from.你从那里来
What U did.你做过什么
As long as U love me.只要你爱我就好
Who U are.你是怎样个人
Where U're ...
As Long As You Love Me 只要你爱我  
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.尽管孤独一直是我的朋友   
I'm leaving my life in your hands. 我愿将我的生活交给你   
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind. 人们说我疯了太盲目   
Risking it all in a glance. 毫不犹豫赌上所有感情    
How you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜   
I can't get you out of my head. 我就是无法忘了你   
Don't care what is written in your history.我不在乎你过去的种种   
As long as you're here with me. 只要你陪在我身边   
I don't care who you are. 我不在乎你是谁   
Where you're from.你从哪里来   
What you did.你做...
Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.尽管孤独一直是我的朋友   I'm leaving my life in your hands. 我愿将我的生活交给你   People say I'm crazy and that I am blind. 人们说我疯了太盲目   Risking it all in a glance. 毫不犹豫赌上所有感情    How you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜   I can't get you out of my head. 我就是无法忘了你   Don't care what is written in your history.我不在乎你过去的种种   As long as you're here with me. 只要你陪在我身边   I don't care who you are. 我不在乎你是谁   Where you're from.你从哪里来   What you did.你做过什么   As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好   Who y...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
I Love Toast-Pink~
Enjoy Life -3 -
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'[悲剧的
10年、2/7]',
blogAbstract:'& 兴致又来潮- -、有种想写日记的冲动.唉滥竽充数也好、至少xin里过意得去\r\n&\r\n2/7莫名其妙的凌晨、第一条坏消息就是大川的- -他纠结的告诉我那件事请不行,唉.其实我早就已经做好心里准备了、但是他这一说就完全打破我的幼小心灵了- -,算了都说了去年的噩梦至今还未洗去- 0 -\r\n唉、QQ空间里告诉我摩羯座今天只有两颗星、悲剧啊!前一阵都是4颗星的、估计今天厄运又会降临到我身上-3-\r\n今天中午等下要去练舞- -也、这件事好像很少人知道吧(*^__^*) \r\n因为10年的感情发面发生了很多事情- -先帮那个分再和这个好然后又帮这个闹最后又帮这个分现在又相帮她好- -满绕的哦、不能说太详细- -很丢人的要知道私聊好叻,经过这个那个波折之后准备重新整顿自己一下了、那天不知',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:4,
publishTime:8,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'I Love Toast-Pink~ \r\nI Like
Enjoy Life -3 -',
hmcon:'0',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}as long sa you love me 这是什么意思?_百度知道
as long sa you love me 这是什么意思?
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
应该as long as you love me 译要我
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Although loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm leavin' my life in your handsPeople say I'm crazy and that I am blindRisking it all in a glanceAnd how you got me blind is still a mysteryI can't get you out of my headDon't care what is written in your historyAs long as you're here with meI don't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you're fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it's deep within meDoesn't really matter if you're on the runIt seems like we're meant to beI don't care who you are (who you are)Where you're from (where you're from)What you didAs long as you love me (I don't know)Who you are (who you are)Where you're from (where you're from)Don't care what you didAs long as you love me (yeah)I've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look into my eyesWhat you did and where you're comin fromI don't care, as long as you love me, babyI don't care who you are (who you are)Where you're from (where you're from)What you didAs long as you love me (as long as you love me)Who you are (who you are)Where you're from (where you're from)Don't care what you did (yeah)As long as you love me (as long as you love me)Who you are (who you are)Where you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you are (who you are)Where you're from (where you're from)As long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you did (I don't care)As long as you love me
As Long As You Love Me Lyrics
As Long As You Love Me
Songwriters: SANDBERG, MARTIN KARL
As Long As You Love Me lyrics & Universal Music Publishing Group}

我要回帖

更多关于 long love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信