I_please try againn after i...

Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
You seem to have disabled JavaScript. To take full advantage of our site and functionality, we recommend you enable Javascript. &
advertisement
I am 23 years old.. My fiance and i have been trying since august to have a baby. Well dec 27 we found out i was pregnant.. I was 6 wks pregnant and lost my child Jan 13th.. I had a D&E Jan 14th.. I am terribly upset over this. I really wanted this baby.. I believe i stopped bleeding yesterday Jan 20th.. When can i try again?? my dr. said wait 3-6 months but i read all over the internet that you can get pregnant right away and there are no risks to it.. Do anyone have any insight on this?? PLease help me?? Thank you so much
01/20/2011
Mom Answers
best answers |
I am really sorry for your loss... Well you should definitely do what your doc says... It all depends and there are different factors to consider and only your doc can know all of them. I woudl wait at least the minimum of 3 months as he suggested.. Sometimes it's good to give your body a little rest. Good luck!!
01/20/2011
a BabyCenter Member
Was this answer helpful?
out of 0 found this helpful
advertisement
Subscribe to our free email newsletters that millions of parents rave about.
Have an account?
Membership & Newsletters
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Terms of Use before using this site. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the . This site is published by BabyCenter, L.L.C., which is responsible for its contents as further described and qualified in the .1.I want to try again.同义句 2.1.I want to try again.同义句 2.Why donˊt you learn to sing a song?同义句 3.Why not_______(get) some ice cream?
K7erykeaXD49
I want to try the second timeyou should learn to sing a songgetting
have a trynot learning
请问一下rount什么意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 try again 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信