Toefl新托福满分口语模板题目

您所在的位置: >
下文是宁波新通外语的蔡浙老师为各位同学分享的日托福口语真题回顾,文中针对每道题目还给出了分析点评和口语范文,希望对大家有帮助!
英语科班出身,英语专业八级优秀,托福高分,获得上海高级口译证书、剑桥商务英语高级证书,通过全国英语教师资格考试。授课亲和诙谐,擅长结合自身赴美的经历以美式思维主导课堂,广受学生喜爱。擅长课程:,口语,写作&
表述磕磕绊绊,缺乏连贯性? & ,口语提升不再难!
&报班咨询电话:400-618-0272&
&报班咨询电话:400-618-0272&
到访宁波外语学校咨询课程 &就有U盘,高尔夫球伞等相赠(具体礼品以现场实物为准)
& 免费预约热线:400-618-0272
猜你喜欢》》》
& & & & &&
版权声明:本原创文章版权归&新通外语网()&所有,未经书面许可不得转贴、转载。否则,新通教育网将追究其相关法律责任。
免费官方测评
只针对考试设置
全国咨询热线:
黄龙旗舰校(外语)
地址:杭州市天目山路135-145号玉泉大厦2楼
工商大学校区(外语5楼、预科6楼)
地址:保m北路92号浙江工商大学国际教育中心
城东校区(留学、外语) 
地址:庆春东路1-1号西子联合大厦5楼  
电话:22(外语)、(留学)
凤起校区(外语) 
地址:下城区凤起路432号杰地大厦8楼(外文书店旁)
电话:77,
下沙校区(外语、国际学院) 
地址:杭州下沙高教园区传媒生活区对面宝岛眼镜旁
电话:66,
扫扫优惠多!
外语手机网
新通教育, All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备号
黄龙旗舰校区地图
工商大学校区地图
下沙校区地图
凤起校区地图
城东校区地图
海曙校区地图
江东校区地图
温州分校地图
义乌分校地图
广州分校地图
广州分校地图
深圳分校地图
深圳宝安分校地图
上海徐家汇校区地图
成都分校地图
重庆分校地图
太原分校地图
安徽分校地图
济南分校地图
长沙分校地图
青岛分校地图
南京分校地图
武汉分校地图
郑州分校地图
上海松江校区地图
舟山分校地图
苏州分校地图
南昌分校地图
厦门分校地图
艾维克地图
建外SOHO地图
中关村地图
人大校区地图
沈阳分校地图
长春分校地图您的浏览器太古老,该升级了~
我们检测到您的浏览器正在使用IE9.0版本以下的内核,它太古老了,既不安全,也不能完美支持尚友网上的各项功能。请升级到最新的Chrome、Firfox或最新版IE浏览器,一劳永逸的解决所有问题!托福口语黄金80题_谷雨英语单词速记培训网
谷雨英语单词速记网---国内首家专门教授英语单词快速轻松记忆的专业网站!
托福口语黄金80题 & & &
这是托福口语黄金80题WORD完整下载版,并附有答案
72.赚钱的工作还是personal satisfaction高的工作
I will definitely choose a major which will lead to a better job in the future. I bet the most common reason for us attending university is to find a good job with bright future and decent pay when we graduate, like finance and marketing for example. I love literature, but I chose journalism to be my major in the university. Journalism is much more practical than literature. You can see this from the fact that the number of author is much less than the number of journalist. I could not deny that satisfying our interests will make our life more enjoyable, but it has to take a good job as a prerequisite because we need to life first of first. Compared to surviving, everything has to be placed in the second place.
73.学生在工作之前应该做part-time job或者summer intern来确定自己是否合适那份工作,同意否?
In my opinion, every student should do a part-time job or apply for a summer intern before graduate. During the intern, we can learn a lot of things much more practical than what we learn in school. For example, a student of finance will put in many effort in math while studying in school, but during the intern he/she will find the math formulas could do little help. Besides, we can check if we are really fit for the job we dreamed. Take me for instance, I dreamed to be a salesgirl in the supermarket when I was still a child. But when I really worker as a salesgirl as my summer intern I found the work was tedious and tired.
74.最想学的一个技能
The skill I want to learn most is cooking. My mom is good at cooking but she seldom cooks at home because her work is very busy. She has business travel nearly once a week. When she is absent, my dad take the responsibility of cooking. The food he cooks is horrible. Every time he cooks, I will loose some weight. But you know I am already slim. So I want to cook for myself. And they say that cooking makes woman more attractive. You know I am still single.
75.是否同意学生进入大学前有一个one-year的break
In my opinion, every student should do a part-time job or apply for a summer intern before graduate. During the intern, we can learn a lot of things much more practical than what we learn in school. For example, a student of finance will put in many effort in math while studying in school, but during the intern he/she will find the math formulas could do little help. Besides, we can check if we are really fit for the job we dreamed. Take me for instance, I dreamed to be a salesgirl in the supermarket when I was still a child. But when I really worker as a salesgirl as my summer intern I found the work was tedious and tired.
76.some good news and why
I&ll tell you a good news of myself. You know what? I have just received an offer which tells me that I was accepted to be an editor in Xinhua news Agency, which is the most important news agency in China. Every one of my classmates admires me because I am the only one who receives this offer. I dreamed to be a journalist when I was still in middle school and thus I chose journalism as my major in the university. When I graduate from the university, I found it very difficult for a female undergraduate to be a journalist in China, but I proved myself in the end, and got this offer.
77.新生是和其它年级混住还是单独一个楼
In my opinion, it is better for freshmen living in the same dormitory with students from senior grades. Living together offers the students from different grades to communicate more often. This is especially helpful for freshmen. If the freshmen have any problem about study, they could simple go upstairs or downstairs asking for help from their predecessor.For example, They will learn which professor is kind who will not give D or F to students from their predecessor and select his/her course, then got a good average GPA at the end of the semester more easily.
78.同意或不同意students will learn more when they have discussions
I will definitely agree to the statement that students will learn more when they have discussion. Take me as an example, I still remember clearly the spring of 2003 when SARS attacked our city, we students were not allowed to study in the classroom together, and has to go home learn separately by on-line courses. So I have no partners to discuss with, and I got the lowest average GPA that semester. I think that&s all because I do not understand pretty well without discussion with my teacher or classmates.
(责任编辑:谷雨英语单词速记网)
| 苏ICP备号日托福口语真题
    第一题讲一个你儿时的好朋友对你来说为什么重要   第二题是人的性格是小时候形成的还是随着成长改变的   第三题:food cart 取消不取消   第四题:蜘蛛借着风飞   第五题:图书馆关门了,写paper要用书   第六题是老师怎样让学生很好的跟着老师思路&make rules to student
  |||
( 21635人 已观看 )
( 35628人 已观看 )
( 19542人 已观看 )
本文关键词:     
精选内容新闻排行校园热点
各地课程推荐深圳广州上海北京南京杭州苏州天津常年开课详询&&&&罗湖区常年开课详询&&&&福田区常年开课详询&&&&福田区常年开课详询&&&&福田区更多&&&常年开课¥19800&&&&天河区常年开课¥15800&&&&天河区常年开课¥45800&&&&天河区常年开课¥38800&&&&天河区更多&&&常年开课¥4980&&&&静安区常年开课¥4980&&&&静安区常年开课¥4980&&&&静安区常年开课¥4980&&&&静安区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&朝阳区常年开课详询&&&&崇文区常年开课¥150800&&&&海淀区常年开课¥122800&&&&海淀区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&白下区常年开课¥32600&&&&白下区常年开课¥26660&&&&白下区常年开课详询&&&&白下区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&下城区常年开课详询&&&&下城区更多&&&常年开课¥8800&&&&平江区常年开课¥9880&&&&平江区常年开课¥7880&&&&平江区常年开课¥2580&&&&平江区更多&&&常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区常年开课详询&&&&河西区更多&&&
11-1311-59-199-68-278-24
11-1311-59-199-68-278-24资讯|备考|互动
经典托福口语题库(四):空闲时间用来做什么
来源:新东方在线编辑整理
摘要:托福口语考试题目从来都是让考生感到变化最大的题目,因为你真的不知道在考试的过程中到底会出现怎样的口语话题。小编在网上整理了一些经典托福口语题库,希望同学们能够借着这些托福口语题库,在平时的复习中慢慢的积累。以下是关于“空闲时间用来做什么”这个话题的口语答案,仅供大家参考。
  考试题目从来都是让考生感到变化最大的题目,因为你真的不知道在考试的过程中到底会出现怎样的口语话题。小编在网上整理了一些经典口语题库,希望同学们能够借着这些托福口语题库,在平时的复习中慢慢的积累。以下是关于“空闲时间用来做什么”这个话题的口语答案,仅供大家参考。  I usually do three things to spend my spare time. The first is reading. I
love reading, especially in a silent environment such as library. The second is
doing sports. Every morning, I jog 2000 meters, and every weekend, I swim 1000
meters. This can make me healthier and energetic. And last thing I’d like to do
when I am free is to eat out with friends. You may be surprised to know that I
have tried all the restaurants in our community!  以上就是小编整理的关于的“空闲时间用来做什么”这个话题的口语答案,在这些经典托福口语题库中,同学们一定要学会答案的答题思路,这样小编为大家整理的托福口语题库才能发挥出他们的价值。祝同学们考试顺利。&& 推荐阅读:
责任编辑:fengjun
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
托福网络课堂
论坛更精彩
放假干什么好?签到送课
新年抢楼第一弹 免费送书
今天 你读书了么?
智能单词测试 来挑战吧
造句体每周一期等你参与
你学英语到底是为了什么?
资料下载排行榜
托福公开课
托福热报课程