(oRz)(whenrome in romee,...

英语题 100分VII. 阅读对话,判断正误.用“T”或“F”表示.(8%)Making mistakesR = R M = MingoR: We often say in Britain, “When in Rome, do as the Romans.”M: What does that mean?R: This means that people from different countries do things differently. Shall I tell you about my worst mistake in China?M: Go on, tell me.R: It was on my first trip to China. Some Chinese people at my school were very kind to me. They often asked me to their house and looked after me. At the end of my stay I took them some flowers, but they didn’t look very happy.M: What color were they?R: White! A bad mistake.M: Oh dear! I have a story about flowers. I went to my teacher’s house for a party when I was in France. So I took some flowers too. I reached the house and gave them to my teacher’s wife. She laughed and her face went red. But my teacher didn’t laugh.R: What color were they?M: Red!R: And red roses mean…M: I know now. If you give red roses to a woman, it means “You love her”.(
) 1. Ron made a mistake on his first visit to China.(
) 2. He wanted to thank some Chinese people.(
) 3. You often give white flowers to a person in China.(
) 4. Mingao’s teacher came to his house.(
) 5. There was a party at Mingao’s teacher’s house.(
) 6. You can give red roses to your wife.(
) 7. You shouldn’t give red roses to another man’s wife.(
) 8. Mingo also made a mistake when he was in France.
323307ygVN2
VII.阅读对话,判断正误.用“T”或“F”表示.(8%)Making mistakesR = R M = MingoR:We often say in Britain,“When in Rome,do as the Romans.”M:What does that mean?R:This means that people from different countries do things differently.Shall I tell you about my worst mistake in China?M:Go on,tell me.R:It was on my first trip to China.Some Chinese people at my school were very kind to me.They often asked me to their house and looked after me.At the end of my stay I took them some flowers,but they didn’t look very happy.M:What color were they?R:White!A bad mistake.M:Oh dear!I have a story about flowers.I went to my teacher’s house for a party when I was in France.So I took some flowers too.I reached the house and gave them to my teacher’s wife.She laughed and her face went red.But my teacher didn’t laugh.R:What color were they?M:Red!R:And red roses mean…M:I know now.If you give red roses to a woman,it means “You love her”.( T ) 1.Ron made a mistake on his first visit to China.( T ) 2.He wanted to thank some Chinese people.( F ) 3.You often give white flowers to a person in China.( F ) 4.Mingao’s teacher came to his house.( T ) 5.There was a party at Mingao’s teacher’s house.( T ) 6.You can give red roses to your wife.( T ) 7.You shouldn’t give red roses to another man’s wife.( T ) 8.Mingo also made a mistake when he was in France.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这篇短文讲的是要入乡随俗,要尊重当地的风俗习惯,否则,就要闹笑话了。R和M都闹了一些笑话。R在中国的时候,向帮助他的人送了白色的花。而M在法国的时候向他的老师的妻子送上了红玫瑰。1、T2、T3、F4、F5、T6、T7、T8、T...
1. T2. T3. F4. F5. T6. T7. T8. T
扫描下载二维码文件大小: 1.40 GB
收录时间: 3月前
最后活跃: 3月前
活跃热度: 3
磁力链接:
迅雷链接:
文件列表:
本站(torrentkitty中文网|bt种子搜索|番号搜索网站|BTORZ)是最大的BT资源搜索引擎,提供下载资源的索引服务。收藏》》》本站网址:
When in Rome 2002 DVDRip [HURTOM].avi 1.40 GB
本资源由()整理收集!
微信扫一扫,更多激情The Promise (feat. When in Rome) by Koishii & Hush on Apple Music
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
<p preview-capable-text="We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download music from The Promise (feat. When in Rome) by Koishii & Hush, get iTunes now." class="intro has-preview-capable-text">
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from The Promise (feat. When in Rome) by Koishii & Hush, download iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
The Promise (feat. When in Rome)
Open iTunes to preview, buy and download music.
The Promise (Do As the Romans 12& Mix) (feat. When In Rome)
The Promise (Do As the Romans Radio Edit) (feat. When In Rome)
The Promise (K&H Radio Edit) (feat. When In Rome)
The Promise (K&H Remix) (feat. When In Rome)
The Promise (Mr. Blue Dub) (feat. When In Rome)
The Promise (UK Radio Mix) (feat. When In Rome)
Top Albums and Songs by Koishii & Hush
Listeners Also Bought
HK$ 43.00Genres: ,
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for this album.
Contemporaries}

我要回帖

更多关于 rome in rome 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信