求刻舟求剑古文翻译!

八年级英语下册第6面2b中文翻译_百度知道
八年级英语下册第6面2b中文翻译
求翻译!!急!!
我有更好的答案
阿伦•罗尔斯顿是一个爱好爬山的美国人。作为一个登山者,阿伦曾经遇到过危险。做危险的运动是让人感到兴奋的事之一。有很多次阿伦都差点应为意外丢失了性命。在日,当他在爬美国犹他州时,他发现自己处在一个危险的处境。
那天,当他自己一个人在爬山时,一块重360千克的岩石从山上滚下来打中了阿伦的手臂。因为他不能自如的使用他的手臂,他在那呆了五天,希望有一个人能发现他。但是当他的水耗尽,他知道他必须做一些事去挽救他的生命,他不准备在那一天死去。所以他用小刀把右手切断了。然后,用它的左手把手臂包扎好,以至于不会流失太多的血。之后,它下山寻求帮助。
失去了手臂之后,他写了一本名为《生死两难》的书。它的意思是“处于一个你似乎无法摆脱的困境之中”...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八年级英语下册的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!!!!_百度知道
求翻译!!!!
9。4. 我和我的一家住在繁忙街的公寓里. 迫不及待看到你. 请打电话给你. 我想在长时间飞机旅途之后你会累12. 你住在什么样得房子里。16。6。15. 花园是种花的最好地方。她第五。7. 你向居住在宫殿里吗。8. Sandy 坐在Kitty 和我之间. Wilson住在Wendy楼上两层. 窗户在门对面. 听起来很棒13。14。10。11. Amy得了80分. 它和北京公寓不同?17. 日本首都是东京3?2. 当我妈妈做饭时我的一家坐在厨房里. Stephen正躺在床上. 我爬梯子进入我的屋子。51
提问者采纳
11and I thinkyouwill be tiredinthelongairplanejourneyafter12sounds great13.Whenmymomcookmeasitting in the kitchen.14and BeijingapartmentYoutoliveinthepalace?17.7. SandysittingbetweenKitty andme.9windowsopposite the door.Herfifth?2Japanese capitalTokyoIclimb a ladder toget into myhouse. Amyscored80 points. WilsonlivedinWendyupstairstwo layers.6.Gardenisthe bestplacetoplant flowers.16Do youlive inthehouse. Stephenwas lying in bed,whatwas.8.10can not waittoseeyou.15calltoyou.5I and myfamily livedintheapartmentofa busystreet
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
11 I think you would be tired 12 sounds great 13 Amy scored 80 points after a long time the plane journey. She was fifth? 17 Wilson lives two floors above Wendy. 14 different and Beijing apartment. 8 Sandy sits between Kitty and me. 16 what kind of house do you live in. 5 I and my family lived in a busy street apartment? 2 Japanese capital Tokyo 3 I climb a ladder to get into my house. 6 garden is the best place to grow flowers. 9 window in the door opposite. 15 please call you. 4 when my mother is cooking my family sat in the kitchen1 you to live in a palace. The 7 Stephen is lying in bed. 10 unable to hold oneself back to see you
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,055,790贴子:
求翻译!收藏
Reading Oliver James’ Affluenza, I thought about what often happens at home. My 12-year-old daughter is in tears. “I have to take a test tomorrow. I don’t understand any of it,” she cries out. After shouting and shutting her door, she calms down enough to go through her notes. The following day I ask her how the test went and she just says “OK, I got a nine”.“Wow. Well done!” I say, before she finishes with “But I never get a ten!”According to James, thisobsessionwith getting top marks has been a bad development, which encourages people to think of education in terms of work and money.To test this, I asked my daughter why she was so worried about her tests.She looked at meas ifI was thick. “Well, if I don’t get good grades, I won’t be able to afford nice things like a car andstuff.”I was quite surprised, because I don’t consider myself apushyparent.But James suggests and it leaves students feelingfailureseven if they are very bright. He points to the Danish systemof education as a better model.Creating happycitizenswho have good social skills is seen as more important than high achievements at school or the needs of business.For me, I cannot remember the last time I had to work out the area of a circle, recite a Shakespeare poem or grammar rules, yet I have lived a happy life.What I really needed to learn at school was how to make polite conversations, or how toavoid getting intodebtor how to develop good personality.This is in fact similar to what Oliver James really has in mind. And he is looking for schools where students are encouraged to find and follow their own interests, something more like Tongjon. Tongjon has been developed in some Koreanprivateschools.It is quite different from the morerigidsystem of learning things by heart that is used in Korea, and indeed in many other school systems around the world.As the Russian poet Pushkin said, “Inspirationis needed in geometryjustas much asin poetry”, and inspiration does not come from endlessly revising for tests or getting worried about them.
听说这游戏玩得好的男人,运气都不会太差!
在读Oliver James的Affluenza时,我总能联想到经常发生在我家里面的一些事。我12岁的女儿在哭。“我明天就要考试了。我什么也不理解,”她喊道。大声喊完并且关了她的门后,她平静下来去浏览她的笔记。第二天我问她考试如何,只是说“很好,我得了个九分”。在她说完“但我从来没有得到十分!”我说“做的好!”根据杰姆斯,这种对于获得高分的痴迷已经有了一个坏的发展,鼓励人们认为在工作和金钱方面的教育。为此,我问我的女儿,她为什么如此担心她的考试。她看着我,好像我是过分的。“好吧,如果我不取得好成绩,我不能够负担得起的好东西,像汽车之类的东西。“我很惊讶,因为我不认为我是一个固执的家长。但杰姆斯认为,它使学生感到失败,即使他们是非常聪明的。他指出,丹麦教育系统作为一个更好的模式,有良好的社交能力。有良好的社交能力的幸福公民被视为更重要的比在学校或业务需要高的成就。对我来说,我不记得我最后一次去解决一个圆的面积,背诵莎士比亚的一首诗或语法规则,但我过上了幸福的生活。我真的需要在学校学习如何有礼貌的谈话,或者如何避免陷入债务或如何培养良好的个性。这实际上是符合奥利弗杰姆斯心里所想。他寻找鼓励学生去寻找自己的兴趣的学校,更像是tongjon。tongjon已在一些韩国私立学校的发展。它是与过去在韩国,的确在全世界许多其他学校的用心学习更刚性的系统截然不同的,而且在许多其他世界各地的学校系统。作为俄国诗人普希金说,“灵感在几何学中被需要就像在诗中”,并且灵感不是来自不断修改测试或担心他们。注释Affluenza (流行性物欲症)是Oliver James(奥利弗·詹姆斯)的一本关于“富裕病”的书。
深藏功与名
somebody fuck me pls?.............
翻译得不错
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求翻译!!_百度知道
求翻译!!
hen you start talking about good and bad manners you immediately start meeting difficulties.picking it up. And that, which he said was quite well known.
However, very much like a napkin (餐巾), who had been watching, said nothing. The American had been told very much about the kind of food he might expect. We asked a lady, was a fine example of good manners, when such a person walks down a street he or she is constantly aware of others. His Arab host, said the second person, a second person thought that this was more
a question of civilized behavior than good manners, he put it into his collar, about an American who had been invited to an Arab meal in one of the countries of the Middle East, he might have behaved better, but immediately copied the action of his guest, so that it fell across his shirt. if
he had known about Arab food. Instead, to him. Immediately before him was a very flat piece of bread that looked, who replied that she thought you could tell a well-mannered person by the way they occupied the space around them—for example, this other person told us a story. Such people never bump into other people. Many people just cannot agree to what
那位的阿拉伯女主人一直在看,把它放进了衣领。而这,按他说,于是,但她马上如客人的行为照做。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译。这样的人就不会碰撞到其他人,她认为你能以人们占据周围空间的方式来决定那人是否有礼貌 —— 例如,第二个人会认为这是不只是礼貌。故事是说一个美国人应邀去中东的其中一个国家吃阿拉伯餐,她回答说,让它在他的衬衫前垂下当你开始谈论有没有礼貌。美国人已被告知他会期望是什么样的食物,他可能会表现得更好,是一块看起来像餐巾的扁面包,什么也没有说。然而,更是文明行为的问题,按第二位人士所说。相反,你立即遇上困难,就是有礼貌的例子,据他说是颇为人所共知的,他或她不断地留意周围的人,这位人士给我们说了个故事,他拿起它。摆在他眼前的,如果他知道有关的阿拉伯食品的知识,当一个人走在街上。我们问一个女人。很多人就不同意它们代表的意思
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译啊!~~~~~~~左儒友于杜伯,皆臣周宣王,宣王将杀杜伯而非其罪也,左儒争之于王,九复之而王弗许也,王曰:“别君而异友,斯汝也。”左儒对曰:“臣闻之,君道友逆,则顺君以诛友;友道君逆,则率友以违君。”王怒曰:“易而言则生,不易而言则死。”左儒对曰:“臣闻古之士不枉义以从死,不易言以求生,故臣能明君之过,以死杜伯之无罪。”王杀杜伯,左儒死之.景公问于晏子曰:“治国何患?”晏子对曰:“患夫社鼠。”公曰:“何谓也?”对曰:“夫社,束木而涂之,鼠因往讬焉。熏之则恐烧其木,灌之则恐败其涂,此鼠所以不可得杀者,以社故也。夫国亦有焉,人主左右是也。内则蔽善恶于君上,外则卖权重于百姓,不诛之则乱,诛之则为人主所案据,腹而有之,此亦国之社鼠也。”
希望脑残0168
《左儒谏宣王》译文:左儒和杜伯是朋友,都是周宣王的臣子,宣王将要把杜伯杀掉但并不是因为他有罪,于是左儒就向宣王进谏反对杀掉杜伯,多次进谏但宣王不同意。宣王说:“你为了朋友而违背我的命令,是重朋友而轻君王。”左儒答道:“如果君王是正确的而我朋友是错的,那么我就会反对我的朋友而听从君王你的命令;如果朋友对但是君王错了,那么我就应该不听从君王的命令而顺从朋友的意思。宣王怒道:“如果你改变你的看法就不用死,不改的话就处死你。”左儒说:“臣听说古时候的君子不会弯曲正义所以求死来证明,不会轻易改变自己的说法来求生,所以臣子才能知道君王的过错,即使死了我也说杜伯是无罪的。”宣王把杜伯杀掉后,左儒就自刎而死。呼。。。好难咯。不知道翻译得好不好,我记得《东周列国志》的原文不是这样的嘛。强烈要求加分!!社鼠——《晏子春秋》【译文】 齐景公(姜姓,名杵臼)问晏子:“治理国家怕的是什么?”晏子回答说,“怕的是社庙中的老鼠。”景公问:“说的是什么意思?”晏子答道:“说到社,把木头一根根排立在一起(束:聚,这里指并排而立),并给它们涂上泥,老鼠于是前往栖居于此。用烟火熏则怕烧毁木头,用水灌则有怕毁坏涂泥。这种老鼠之所以不能被除杀,是由于社庙的缘故啊。国家也有啊,国君身边的便嬖小人就是社鼠啊。在朝廷内便对国君蒙蔽善恶,在朝廷外便向百姓卖弄权势,不诛除他们,他们便会胡作非为,危害国家;要诛除他们吧,他们又受到国君的保护,国君包庇他们,宽恕他们,实在难以对他们施加惩处。”
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信