I have homegrownvideo.com so cra...

I wonder if it is because I have not been able to be outdoors for so long thatI have grown so crazy about everything to do with the nature.(改错幷改正) 和上一句相连
nature前面的the去掉,这句子语法用的不错,就这么一个小细节问题
我知道了,nature前面不能用冠词,这是高中课文里的一句话,确实不错。O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请帮忙把以下这段日记用英文复述一下~只要大概意思对就行了~简短一点~Thursday 15,June,1944Dear Kitty,I wonder if it ie because I have not been able to be outdoors for so long that I have grown so crazy about everything to do with nature.I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky,the song of the bieds,moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound.That ischanged since I was here....For example,when it was so warm,I stayed away on purpose until half past eleven one evening in order to have a good look at the moon for once by myself.But as the moon gave far too much light,I did not dare open a window.nother time five months ago,I happened to be upstairs one one evening when the window was open.I did not go downstairs until the window had to be shut.The dark,rainy evening,the wind,the thundering clouds held me entirly in it ws the first time in a year snd a half that I'd seen the night face to face...YoursAnne是用英语复述~英语
我爱上了鷝6
Dear Kitty,Beecause I have been indoors for too long,I find myself fascinated by everything I see,I smell,I hear,I touch.Everything!I know I didn’t pay too much attention to the dark blue sky,the chirping of the birds,the moonlight and the blossom of the flowers before.I remember one night,it was quite warm,I tried to stay up late until 11:30 because I wanted to take a good look at the moon alone.The moonlight was too bright that night so I closed the window.About five months ago,I was upstairs one night.The window was open.And I had to stay there until it was closed.On the dark stormy night,I became the captive of Mother Nature.I had not been out to see the night sky for a year and a half.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
首先申明,这不是日记,这是信。你拼写有错误太多,有错就不好说。
我已经太久没有到外面去了,导致我对所有与自然有关的问题过早都很疯狂。我还很好的记得曾经那里天空很蓝
等等剩下就是回忆了,关于自己在自然中的快乐往事。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 homegrownvideo.com 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信