下列句子中均有一处错误,请找出文中写蝉的句子并改正 ...

下列句子中均有一处错误,找出来并改正I really want him come here someday.When I'm grow up,I'll walk on the moon.How can I get to there from the bookstore?谢谢_百度作业帮
下列句子中均有一处错误,找出来并改正I really want him come here someday.When I'm grow up,I'll walk on the moon.How can I get to there from the bookstore?谢谢
下列句子中均有一处错误,找出来并改正I really want him come here someday.When I'm grow up,I'll walk on the moon.How can I get to there from the bookstore?谢谢
I really want him to come someday.When I grow up, I'll walk on the moon.How can I get there from the bookstore?2.of→with&
3.your letter→you&
4.care ∧of&
5.making→made
7.lonely→alone&
8.abandon→abandoned&
9.deep→depth
10.speak→speaking&
11.died→dying&
12.which→that或去掉
13.arrangement→arrangements&
14.去掉been &&
15.invited→inviting
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:吉林市学年度高二下学期模块检测试卷(英语)
题型:其他题
第四节&单句改错(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
每个句子都有一处错误,按下列情况改正:
错一个词:在错的词下面画一横线,并在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词;
多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,也用斜线划掉;
缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
76. Six months ago Xie Lei said goodbye to
her family and friends in China and boarded on a plane for London. __________
77. I thought I would get a really good
mark but I got an E. I was numb of shock! __________
78.&It was wonderful to hear from your
letter. __________
79. Deaf people and dumb people are
disabled too, who should be taken care. __________
80. He is annoyed by being making fun of.
lonely. __________
83. My stolen car was found abandon by the
riverside. __________
84. We haven’t reached the deep before we
find enough water. __________
85. He hasn’t been used to speak in
English. __________
86. Many students are died to volunteer to
translate for the Olympic Games. __________
87. All the things which you told me are
lies. __________
88. The present arrangement made by them
are not really satisfactory. __________
89. Great changes have been taken place in
China. __________
90. I have received a letter from a friend
invited me to work in his company. __________
来源:0104
题型:改错题
句子改错。&&&& 下面每个句子都有一处错误,改正错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改三种形式。 &&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。&&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&&&& 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 1. Jack should be sentenced into death for killing his wife.2. He spent one and a half hour helping his mother with her housework.3. Can you tell me the name of the company in which you visited last week?4. Because of his words, I feel hopeful than before. 5. I didn't work before my husband recovered from his illness. 6. I was told that I have passed the final exam. 7. The reason why she gave us was that she missed the last bus.8. Time flies, but we are graduating from school in one month. 9. Though I tried to persuade him not to smoke any more, he didn't change my mind in the end. 10. Because we haven't reached an agreement, I suggest have a vote on the issue.
来源:吉林省期中题
题型:改错题
单句改错。每个句子都有一处错误,按下列情况改正:错一个词:在错的词下面画一横线,并在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词;多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,也用斜线划掉;缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。 1. Six months ago Xie Lei said goodbye to her family and friends in China and boarded on a plane &&& for London. __________ 2. I thought I would get a really good mark but I got an E. I was numb of shock! __________ 3. It was wonderful to hear from your letter. __________ 4. Deaf people and dumb people are disabled too, who should be taken care. __________ 5. He is annoyed by being making fun of. __________ 6. I'm sorry that I made you to wait for me so long. __________ 7. He likes to be quiet so let's leave him lonely. __________8. My stolen car was found abandon by the riverside. __________ 9. We haven't reached the deep before we find enough water. __________ 10. He hasn't been used to speak in English. __________ 11. Many students are died to volunteer to translate for the Olympic Games. __________ 12. All the things which you told me are lies. __________ 13. The present arrangement made by them are not really satisfactory. __________ 14. Great changes have been taken place in China. __________ 15. I have received a letter from a friend invited me to work in his company. __________
第四节& 单句改错(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
每个句子都有一处错误,按下列情况改正:
错一个词:在错的词下面画一横线,并在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词;
多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,也用斜线划掉;
缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
76. Six months ago Xie Lei said goodbye to her family and friends in China and boarded on a plane for London. __________
77. I thought I would get a really good mark but I got an E. I was numb of shock! __________
78.&It was wonderful to hear from your letter. __________
79. Deaf people and dumb people are disabled too, who should be taken care. __________
80. He is annoyed by being making fun of. __________
81. I’m sorry that I made you to wait for me so long.& __________
82. He likes to be quiet so let’s leave him lonely. __________
83. My stolen car was found abandon by the riverside. __________
84. We haven’t reached the deep before we find enough water. __________
85. He hasn’t been used to speak in English. __________
86. Many students are died to volunteer to translate for the Olympic Games. __________
87. All the things which you told me are lies. __________
88. The present arrangement made by them are not really satisfactory. __________
89. Great changes have been taken place in China. __________
90. I have received a letter from a friend invited me to work in his company. __________61left改为leaving& 62 had been worked 中去掉been& 63 put notice改为put a notice
64 answer改为answers&& 65 accepted改为received& 66 man后加who
67 give your的your改为my&
68 as yours中的as改为like& 69
which改为what
70. real改为really
试题分析:
61.句子的主语是Daisy,和动词leave构成逻辑上的主谓关系,用现在分词作时间状语。
62.句子的主语是she和动词work构成主动关系,用主动语态。
63.notice是可数名词,前加不定冠词,表泛指。帖一张告示。
64.固定结构:one of +名词复数。
65.accept的意思是“(主观)收下”;而本句表示的意思是她客观收的一个回答。Receive“客观收到”。
66.本句中有两个谓语动词,只有将其中一下变成从句或非谓语形式,所以第一种加上who或that 来构成定语从句作a
man的定语;第二种可以直接去掉was,变成非谓语动词作a
man的定语也行。
67.把我的名字给你现在的老板。考查句子逻辑一致。
68.as表法“象”是一个连词,连接句子,like表示“象”是一个介词,本句中后面的yours for a long time是一个短语,故用like。
69.她所做的,作动词do的宾语,用what。
70.修饰形容词foolish用副词。
考点:考查短文纠错
点评:考查考生在上下文中运用语法的能力和上下文串联的理解力。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:云南省昆明一中学年高一下学期期末考试英语试题
仔细阅读下列句子,每句中均有一个错误,请找出并在横线上改正,请按下列情况改正:
该句多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
该句缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
该句错一个词:把错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
A day, I came across an old friend in a museum.
1._________
My friend was in his sixties.Therefore, he looked so
2._________
young.I asked him how he stayed young.
3._________
He told me take exercise was a good way
4._________
to keep health, such as, having a walk.
5._________
His office was 2 miles far away from his home.Every day
6._________
he went to work on foot instead taking a bus.He
7._________
also gave me some other suggestion to be in good
8._________
health.He thought how fun it was to do sports.
9._________
Heard what he said, I decided to take action.
10._________
来源:山东省邹城一中学年高一下学期期末考试英语试题
仔细阅读下列句子,每句中均有一个错误,请找出并在横线上改正,请按下列情况改正:
该句多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。
该句缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。
该句错一个词:把错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。
A day, I came across an old friend in a museum.
1.________
My friend was in his sixties.Therefore, he looked so
2.________
young.I asked him how he stayed young.
3.________
He told me take exercise was a good way
4.________
to keep health, such as, having a walk.
5.________
His office was 2 miles far away from his home.Every day
6.________
he went to work on foot instead taking a bus.He
7.________
also gave me some other suggestion to be in good
8.________
health.He thought how fun it was to do sports.
9.________
Heard what he said, I decided to take action.
10.________
来源:2013届四川省乐山一中高三上学期11月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
请找出下列短文中的错误,并直接在短文中改正。(每小题1.5分,共15分)改错格式(要求)增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。When left college, Daisy got a good job in a company. But after she had &been worked there for some years, she decided to change. So she put notice in &several newspapers and said what experience she had and the kind of job she &would like to have. One of the answer she accepted was from a man waslooking for a job, too. This man wrote to her,“ madam, when you get a new job, be kind enough to give your name and address to your present boss as I have been trying to find a position as yours for a long time.” After she read the letter, she suddenly realized that which she had done was real foolish.这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~(代词)下列句子或对话中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.All of the two DVDs are very interesting,so I don't know which one to buy.2.The pet cat in your hands is very nice.Is it your?- Yes,but I'll give it to my friend Lucy as her _百度作业帮
(代词)下列句子或对话中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.All of the two DVDs are very interesting,so I don't know which one to buy.2.The pet cat in your hands is very nice.Is it your?- Yes,but I'll give it to my friend Lucy as her
(代词)下列句子或对话中均有一处错误,请找出并改正.1.All of the two DVDs are very interesting,so I don't know which one to buy.2.The pet cat in your hands is very nice.Is it your?- Yes,but I'll give it to my friend Lucy as her birthday present.3.Help yourself to some cakes,children.- Thank you.4.David is new here,so we know something about him.5.Some parents care about theirs children's education more than anything else.6.If I do everything for you,you won't learn to depend on you.7.I'm expecting an MP5,but my parents have no mo n e y to buy it for me.8.Kate and I are going to the concert this weekend.Dad will take we there.
1.All of the two DVDs are very interesting,so I don't know which one to buy.将All 改为Both.因为all指的是三者或三者以上,both指的是两者.2.The pet cat in your hands is very nice.Is it your?- Yes,but I'll give it to my friend Lucy as her birthday present.将your 改为yours.yours=your pet cat3.Help yourself to some cakes,children.- Thank you.将yourself 改为yourselves.因为 children是复数.4.David is new here,so we know something about him.将something 改为nothing,因为David is new5.Some parents care about theirs children's education more than anything else.将theirs 改为 their ,因为their在句子中做形容词性物主代词.6.If I do everything for you,you won't learn to depend on you.将you改为yourself,当主语和宾语一致时,宾语用反身代词.7.I'm expecting an MP5,but my parents have no money to buy it for me.将it改为one,因为it指的是同一个东西,而one指的是性质相同,但不是同一物体.8.Kate and I are going to the concert this weekend.Dad will take we there.将we改为us,因为us在句中做take的宾语.
第七句错在buy it for me中it,改为one.楼上其他都对。
1. All 改为Both2. 第2个your改为yours3.
yourself 改为yourselves4. something改为nothing5. theirs改为their6. you改为yourself7. 是对的8. we改为us}

我要回帖

更多关于 赞美老师的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信