CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 12307|回复: 38
本帖最后由 butwrong 于
10:38 编辑
英语高级口译证书实考试卷汇编
英语高级口译证书实考试卷汇编 2009年-2012年真题试卷
高级口译笔试真题+高级口译口试真题 共6套试卷
: 获取密码:e4bf
高级口译笔试听力音频下载地址见下帖(含1997年-2012年全部高级口译笔试听力下载链接)
& & 英语高级口译证书实考试卷汇编是上海外语口译证书考试委员会组编的“上海外语口译证书培训与考试系列丛书”之一,书中选编了最新英语高级口译证书考试试卷共八套,并给出了参考答案及录音文字稿。读者可从中了解英语高级口译证书的考试信息,熟悉考试形式,进而提高通过考试的成功率。
& & 试卷一 (1103)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
& & 试卷二 (1109)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
& & 试卷三 (1203)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
& & 试卷四 (1209)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
& & 试卷五 (0903)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
& & 试卷六 ( 0909)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
& & 试卷七 (1003)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
& & 试卷八 (1009)
 上海英语高级口译证书第一阶段考试
 参考答案
 听力测试题录音文字稿
 上海英语高级口译证书第二阶段考试
 参考答案
 口译题录音文字稿
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
大赞!感谢LZ
非常谢谢!
这个必须顶,最新的真题。万谢!
谢谢楼主~~只不过文件好大好大好大哦!!!
版主辛苦了,资料特别好。非常感谢~~~
北极星0372 发表于
版主辛苦了,资料特别好。非常感谢~~~
我不是版主哇……版主看见会哭的……会以为我要夺权哇……
误会……这都是误会…………
3Q~~~~~~~~
Powered by Discuz!
& Comsenz Inc.2000年3月英语高级口译考试笔试真题+音频+答案
[5] 参考答案
SECTLON1: LISTENLNG TEST (30 minutes)
Part A: Spot Dictation
1. most prestigious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. socially important people 3. attracted students and scholars&&&&& 4. in politics 5. numerous eminent scientists&&&&&&&&& 6. Prime Minister 7. in academic world&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. requires the combined talents 9. Leading an Oxford college&&&&&&&&&&& 10. the needs and aspirations 11. realise them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. shapes their future careers 13. last for ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14. among thousands of applicants 15. competitive process&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16. a range of traditional privileges 17. presents his or her work&&&&&&&&&&& 18. profound respect and trust 19. academically rewarding&&&&&&&&&&&&& 20. for advice and guidance
Part B: Listening Comprehension 1-5&&&& B D D A C&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10& D A B D C 11-15& B D B C B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16-20& A A B D C
SECTION 2: READING TEST 1-5&&& D C B C A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6-10& C A B C D 11-15& B C A D B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16-20& D B C A D
SECTION 3: TRANSLATION TEST &&& 苍天之下,千百万尚未出生的人的命运将取决于我们这支军队的勇气和斗志。敌人残酷无情,我们别无选择,要么奋起抵抗,要么屈膝投降。因此,我们必须下定决心,若不 克敌制胜,就是捐躯疆场。
&&& 我们的荣誉,祖国的荣誉,要求我们进行英勇顽强的奋斗,如果我们做不到这一点,我们将感到羞愧,并将为全世界所不齿。所以,让我们凭借我们事业的正义性和上帝的恩 助& 胜利掌握在他手中& 激励和鼓舞我们去创造伟大而崇高的业绩。全国同胞都注视着我们,如果我们有幸为他们效劳,将他们从企图强加于他们的暴政中解救出来,我们将 得到他们的祝福和赞颂。让我们互相激励,互相鼓舞,并向全世界昭示,在自己国土上为自由而斗争的自由人民胜过世上任何受人驱使的雇佣军。
SECTION 4: LISTLATION TEST Part A: Note-taking and Gap-filling 1. air / atmosphere&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. snow 3. forests / woods&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. health 5. ozone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. station 7. combination&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. associated 9. emitted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. coal 11. affects&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. surrounding 13. prevent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 14. clean 15. exhausts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 16. conserve 17. recycling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 18. rationalize / improve 19. private&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 20. public
Part B: Listening and Translation &Ⅰ. Sentence Translation 1. 上海是世界著名大都市,是面向西方的窗口。我们两国曾在这个城市里发表了开创我们之间当代友好关系的公报。 2. 今天20%的美国儿童与单亲住在一起,原因之一是越来越多的妇女没结婚就有了孩子。 3. 今年的头十个月,双边贸易额是41 亿美元,与去年同期相比增加了25%。 4. 全球化使所有国家,无论大小贫富,都进入了一个调整过程。 5. 历史是一条可能随心所欲把我们带到任何地方去的长河,但是我们有能力把握和选择方向,共同前进。
Ⅱ. Passage Translation 1.& 旅馆是旅行者临时的住所。在旅馆里,旅行者可以休息,在旅馆内或附近餐馆就餐。旅馆还可能提供娱乐设施,比如游泳池,高尔夫球场或海滩。在许多情况下,旅馆还免费提供交通工 ,今天来说就是汽车,所有这些服务都是为旅行者提供膳宿方便,因此旅馆业常被称作膳宿业。 2. 警方说昨天台风袭击该岛的西海岸,带来大雨,风速达每小时80 英里,冲走了约500户住家。台风使岛上大片地区发生洪水,使通讯和供电系统瘫痪。昨天所有国内航班被 取消,国际机场关闭了约5 小时。据报道两艘客运渡轮沉没,但没有有关人员伤亡的细节。最终伤亡人数要过些时候才能知道。
SECTION 5: READING TEST (答案要点) 1. through activating the immune system of human body / to recognize and destroy invading organism (or molecule, micro-organisms, viruses-bacteria) 2. developed to be used by smokers who are going to quit smoking / the habit teenagers / young people before they start smoking / other vaccines used to destroy microorganisms / nicotine vaccine used to change / alter human habit / behavior / get rid of the smoking habit 3. nicotine molecule too small to be discovered / nicotine molecule attached to larger molecule (through use of protein from cholera vaccine) / become large enough to be found by immune system -destroyed / killed 4. applicants who score high are accepted / score low on intelligence tests rejected / only applicants of similar intelligence levels are qualified for thejob / applicants who score more than the required level could be less suitable for thejob 5. jobs not challenging / possibly not interested in the job / become bored /& leave / extra cost for replacement / less productive / “staff turnover” 6. a) not up to the required intellectual level / not “bright”enough / “dumb ” b) chances / possibilities) changing of staff members (frequent quit and leave) 7. help solve the mental or interpersonal relation problems of employees (or staff members) help the completion of “mission” of an organization / find problems and solutions / senior managers (not top boss) 8. recognition of mental problems employees could have in their effects / Frost and Robingson, researchers from University of British Columbia 9. let employees know “there are people”who show their concern and willingness to offer help / recognition of problems & necessity to solve the problems / heavy duty for researchers as people work in a workplace are not usually professional experts on human resources / “PR” 10.a) “Big Ears”= patient listeners && b) “bleeding hearts ”= people with soft / weak mind / character && c) “Managers get sent in with pop guns= toy guns / weapons without much use / and little tin shields= device used for protection” && d) “handling radioactivity”= dealing with big trouble / difficulty / problem
SECTIION 6: TRANSLATION TEST &&&& The peaceful reunification of the motherland would be a great achievement to be recorded in history. Taiwan is bound to return to the embrace of the motherland eventually. An early settlement of the issue would be in the interests of all. The compatriots in Taiwan would be able to live in peace and happiness, the people of all nationalities on both sides of the Taiwan Straits would no longer have to endure the pains of separation from their own flesh and blood, and the elders in Taiwan and those who moved there from the mainland would all be properly and provided for. And this would contribute to the stability of Asia and the Pacific region as well as to world peace.
&&&& The present international situation is capricious. Throughout Taiwan people of all strata are talking about their future. time does not stay and brief is the day. A long night is fraught with bad dreams: time and tide wait for no man. For the sake of your party, I would think that if you would take up the historical responsibility and, going with the stream, resolutely take part in peace talks for our national reunification as required by time and tide, the two parties would be able to co-exist for a long time to come, supervising each other while joining in glorious efforts to revitalize China.
听力测试题录音文字稿:
SECTION 1:LISTENING TEST Part A: Spot DictationDirections:& in this part of the test, you will hear a passage and read the same passage with blanks in it. Fill in each of the blanks with the word or words you have heard on the tape. Write your answer in the corresponding space in your answer booklet. Remember you will hear the passage only once. Now let's begin Part A with Spot Dictation.
&&&&& For centuries Oxford university has been at Britain's intellectual heart, perhaps the most prestigious among Europe's many ancient universities. It is an exclusive greenhouse in which the country's socially important people are bred, and it lies only 50 miles from London, close to the centres of power — Parliament, the Law Courts and the City. Oxford University has attracted students and scholars from all over the world, who have gone on to achieve the highest position in their own countries in politics, administration, science and the arts. Oxford Alumni include numerous eminent scientists, literary figures and such overseas politicians as American President Bill Clinton and former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutan. Fewer positions in academic world are grander than being head of an Oxford college. Usually the post requires the combined talents of diplomat, administrator and academic. As Sir Roger Bannister, former Master of Pembroke College, put it: “Leading an Oxford college was a new challenge. You have to recognize the needs and aspirations of the students and you have to help realise them. The three-year period that students spend at Oxford University is the most impo it shapes their future careers and the friendships they form in their university days will last for ever. ”
&&&&&& Every year, among thousands of applicants from home and abroad, only a few hundred are chosen by each college through an increasingly competitive process. Once they are accepted, the undergraduates benefit from a range of traditional privileges. The most notable and the rarest of these privileges is the one-to-one tutorial, at which a student presents his or her work to the tutor. It is a personal system that goes back as early as the 13th century. The relationship of profound respect and trust that can develop between teacher and pupil over three years can be lasting as it is academically rewarding. Years after students have left the university, they often return to their tutors for advice and guidance.
Part B: Listening Comprehension Directions: In this part of the test, there will be some short talks and conversations. After each one, you will be asked some questions. The talks, conversations and questions will be spoken only once. Now listen carefully and choose the right answer to each question you have heard and write the letter of the answer you have chosen in the corresponding space in your answer booklet. Now let's begin Part B with Listening Comprehension.
Questions 1~5 are based on the following conversation. (Man)&&&&&&&& So, you have teaching experience with this age group in ...&&&&& (Woman) I have. (Man)&&&&&&&& in Singapore or...? (Man)&&&&&&&& In Mal — in other parts of Malaysia. Right. When you were teaching this age group, were they bilingual? (Woman)&&&&&& They were bilingual.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (Man)&&&&&&&& Um — were they in English medium schools? (Women)&&&&&& English medium schools. (Man)&&&&&&&& Ah — right. Well, that's very useful experience. (Woman)&&&&&& Yes, English and other subjects. (Man)&&&&&&&& Mm. (Woman)&&&&&& But they were in English. (Man)&&&&&&&& Right. So you were like a form teacher, teaching the whole range of subjects. Well that's very, very useful background for this research proj ect, I think. Um but you've also got here...short stories and poems for practising phonetics. (Woman)&&&&&& Well — actually — what I intended was this — er — this communicative materials. You know — in the form of short stories, and poems. (Man)&&&&&&&& Yes. Poems...you mean poems that have been published and that you can use with them you want your pupils to write poems? (Woman)&&&&&& No. None of them, I'm afraid. What I mean is through my poems ,the poems that I'm going to write. (Man)&&&&&&&& You're going to write poems. Oh, that sounds wonderful. What poems? Are they simple poems? (Woman)&&&&&& Yes. Simple poems so that the children would find it, you know, like a sing-song. (Man)&&&&&&&& Um — I think what we need actually is a slightly more specific plan than this one. (Woman)&&&&&& Right. (Man)&&&&&&&& Shall we see if we can make a more detailed plan for the project? Using a topic based approach — um — to the teaching of English as a second language — um — to seven to eleven year-old bilingual children. Um — So we take that as the title then probably — there are lots of different things here. You need some kind of section that discusses — Now — first of all, you want to talk about context, don't you? And you want — um — let's say London and Malaysia just to discuss what we said — um — can the materials be universal? And then you want something on criteria. (Woman)&&&&&& mm (Man)&&&&&&&& For designing these. Now, letsjust list the ones we're mentioned. Can we go through them? What have we got here? Motivation. So we're thinking of seven to eleven year-olds. First of all, motivation. What are the other important ones, do you think? Multi-cultural and communicative — um — what else have we said? Cross curricular. Those are the four main ones, aren't they? Oh — integrated skills. (Woman)&&&&&& Oh, yes. (Man)&&&&&&&& Right. Integrated skills. And when you're discussing those criteria. You can mention, you can bring in — relate it to poems, stories — um — and the tasks that they do. And then you — you actually want your materials. So you need to choose a topic. (Woman)&&&&&& Yes, a topic for those materials. (Man)&&&&&&&& It is where you can put these together. And then you want to — after you've actually presented the materials — you want some detailed comments on different parts of them. How does that sound? (Woman)&&&&&& Very, very impressive. Very good. (Man)&&&&&&&& Does that make sense to you — if we put it like that? So we've really taken all of those things and just slightly rearranged them. Okay? I think that sounds very, very interesting.
Question No.1.&&&&& What is the woman's job? Question No.2.&&&&& In which country has the woman been working? Question No.3.&&&&& What are the man and the woman talking about? Question No.4.&&&&& Which of the following statements is true, as regards the woman? Question No.5.&&&&& How do these two people feel about the result of their discussion?
Question 6~10 are based on the following news. &&&&& MANILA: A helicopter carrying eight people was reported missing after it unloaded a cargo of food and other provisions for workers digging a major tunnel for a water supply project for Manila, an official said yesterday.
&&&&& UNITED NATIONS:Iraq asked the United Nations to continue providing humanitarian aid despite cutting off exports of crude oil under the UN's oil-for-food programmed, UN officials said.
&&&&& The Iraqi ambassador to the UN, Saeed Hasan, met on Tuesday with programmed director Benon Sevan and Iraq “wanted the UN to continue normal operations,”UN spokesman Fred Eckhard told reporters.
&&&&& The spokesman for the programme, John Mills, said “humanitarian supplies the continuing to arrive and be distributed in Iraq.”On Monday, the UN said that Iraq had stopped pumping oil through the 960-kilometre pipeline to Turkish port of Ceyhan.
&&&&& LONDON: For the first time in its 42-year history, the European Union (EU) staged a joint meeting of foreign affairs and defence ministers to debate how the union can acquire a security dimension consistent with its economic strength.
&&&&& During that meeting, Britain and France proposed that Europe, by either 2002 or 2003, should posses the capacity to deploy a rapid reaction force of some 50,000 troops in a peacekeeping operation in or around the EU.
&&&&& The proposal received a strong response, which is indicative that the EU is making concrete efforts to bolster its military clout in Europe.
&&&&& WASHINGTON: A high percentage of blacks, Hispanics and other minorities in the US military complained in a survey of more than 40,000 US troops, one in five blacks responding also said they felt race relations played a negative part in their prospects for promotion or assignment. But the survey, taken in 1997, indicated that military personnel felt Pentagon efforts to promote good race relations and equal opportunity were succeeding and that discrimination in uniform was far less pronounced than in other areas of American life.
&&&&& TOKYO: Japan's trade surplus plunged 14.4 per cent in October from its level a year ago, the government said yesterday.
&&&&& Government official blamed the strong yen for severely damaging exports.
&&&&& The trade surplus dropped to US $11.2 billion, the Finance Ministry reported, making October the seventh month in a row for a drop in the trade surplus. “Japan' s exports have been pressed by the sharp appreciation of the yen against the US dollar, which mainly contributed to the surplus fall," said Naoko Ogata, an analyst at the Sakura Research Institute. “With the yen rising to current levels, exporters are finding it difficult to make a profit.”
Question No.6.&&&& What happened according to the report from Manila? Question No.7.&&&& What did the Iraqi Ambassador ask the United Nations to do? Question No.8.&&&& What was proposed at thejoint meeting staged by the European Union? Question No.9.&&&& What& was disclosed in& a& survey released by the US Defence Department& on& Tuesday? Question No.10.&&& As compared with the same period last year, how much did Japan's trade surplus drop?
Questions 11~15 are based on the following interview. (Woman)&&&&& What were the things in Britain that you found most strange when you first arrived? (Man)&&&&&&& Well, the first thing is driving on the wrong side of the road — um — that was very strange because you have this automatic reflex when you go out into the street to look one way and a couple of times I did that and I almost got hit by cars and bikes and all, you know. It's dangerous. It really is dangerous. And you have to teach yourself to look the other way. (Woman)&&&&& Someone said that Britain and the United States are divided by a common language. Have you had any difficulties with the language here? (Man)&&&&&&& Oh, yeah — tremendous amount of difficulty, but I' m starting to pick it up now — all the logo and slang and all those — but there-definitely a difference. (Woman)&&&&& Can you give me any examples? (Man)&&&&&&& Well, the big — I'd say some of the biggest ones would be the word “queue”which means in America “line”.I never heard the word “queue”before. Um — what you call “chips ”, I call “French fries”. I never heard them called “chips ”Um — there're so many — um — words that are different. Ah, yes, another example, “crisps ”which mean “potato chips ”. We call them “potato chips ”or “chips ” in America. You call them “crisps ”here. So when I heard the word “chips ”, I was thinking of “crisps ”and not French fries — you know — it's very confusing. Furthermore, there're expressions that you don't hear in America, some of the expressions like — er — “mate”and “love”. They're funny. You don't hear them in America. (Woman)&&&&& What about with young people — with people your own age — I mean, do you notice differences there? (Man)&&&&&&& I do notice some differences — er — I think — ah — I think the younger people in Britain are — they seem to be — much more radical than the younger people in the United States. I noticed that. For example, the dress is different. You see a lot of — I see a lot of males here with earrings in one of their — in one of their ears. You don't see that in America that much. Some — maybe here and there, but not, not like you see it here. Another example, so many of the young people wear black-clothing — you know. I don't — you don't see the other colours. At home you see all different types of bright colours — and in England you see so much black. Especially on the woman. (Woman)&&&&& You don't like that? (Man)&&&&&&& Not really. It's just my own preference. I like — I'd rather see different colours here and there — not all&& not all one colour. Everyone looks like Madonna. (Woman)&&&&& When you say “radical”, are you just thinking of clothes or of anything else? (Man)&&&&&&& Um — No, I think — er — radical as in going against the norms — could you say? Not only in clothing but I think in politics too whereas in America, you don't find that as much. Oh, also, another difference is the young — er — the younger people are — they're more politically aware on a larger level. See a lot of the — a lot of the Americans — they're aware of — er — government of the United States and maybe a few other countries but not as many countries in Europe or they just have a vague understanding of how those other countries are run — not as widespread. Whereas here, I think that they — er — the kids get to know about how different countries are run at a much younger level and they know all about the United States and how it's run. (Woman)&&&&& What do you think the reasons are for that? (Man)&&&&&&& Um — that's a good question — well, I think that the reasons are — just because of the Press. You hear so much about America here that people are — they into it — they want to know what it's about and how it's run. And so many of our polocies in America affect Britain that they want to understand how policies are made and all that and seeing that that doesn't work on the other level like Britain' s policies don't — I mean, they can affect us, but not to as great an extent and therefore you don't know as much about it.
Question No.11.&&&&& What was the first thing that the man found most strange when he arrived in Britain? Question No.12.&&&&& According to the man, there are two expressions that people don't hear in America. What are they? Question No.13.&&&&& Which of the following statements best sums up the man's attitude to Britain? Question No.14.&&&&& Which of the following things does the man say he doesn't like about Britain? Question No.15.&&&&& According to the man, why are the British young people more politically aware?
Questions 16~20 are based on the following talk. &&&&& (Man)&&& I'd like to talk about local government in England and Wales, and in England and Wales there are two main types of council. For instance, if I could take the example of Oxford shire, there is one county council where they are responsible for education, social services, structure planning, highways, libraries and museums, and so on. And there are five district councils, again in Oxfordshire, and they're responsible for housing, in particular council housing, for local plans, for dustbin collection, environmental health, and they're also responsible for dustbin collection, environmental health, and they're also responsible for swimming baths, and in Oxford, for instance, they are building an ice-rink in the middle of the city.
&&&&& If we could talk particularly about the question of education, I think this would illustrate the idea of local government in the best way possible. First of all, there is a minister at central government level. He is the Minister for Education and he's responsible for running a comprehensive education system in the whole country. But in practice there is a lot of local control. So local council, county such as Oxford shire County Council, actually run the schools and colleges in their area. If we take the example of Oxfordshire again, there are seventy county councilors. They re elected every four years, mostly unpaid, except for their expenses, and about thirty of these are on the education Committee, which meets regularly. And these councilors obviously make policy, but most of the work is done behind the scenes by the Chief Education Officer, who's a paid official, and his staff. And it's very much a question of the Chairman of the Education Committee, an elected councilor, running the service in conjunction with the Chief Education officer and his staff.
&&&&& If I could give an idea of some of the structure. There are three sub-committees: Education Committee itself, plus the Schools Committee, the Further Education Committee, and a general Service Committee.
&&&&& One main issue which they're looking at the moment, in fact all the time, is obviously the question of teachers. Pupil-teacher ratio, for instance. And that tells you how many teachers are employed by the council and how many children there are, giving you the number of children per class. And a lot of the opposition parties and parents and others are agitating all the time for smaller class sizes. For instance, in the primary schools, it's said by many people that to have classes of over thirty is unreasonable, and they should be reduced in size. It is of course expensive to employ teachers, so that s the argument on the other side.
&&&&& Basically, the system, then, is a partnership between the Minister at central government level, who of course is a, an elected politician, by the staff in the Department of Education and Science, the civil servants, and by local councils, governors of schools, parents and teachers and so on.
Question No.16.&&&&& What is the topic of this lecture? Question No.17.&&&&& How many main types of council are there in England and Wales? Question No.18.&&&&& Which of the following is NOT listed as the major responsibilities of the district councils? Question No.19.&&&&& Which of the following statements is TRUE about education in this country? Question No.20.&&&&& Which issue is all the time considered by the Education Committee?
SECTION 4: LISTENING TEST Part A: Note-taking and Gap fillingDirections: In this part of the test, you will hear a short talk. You will hear the talk only once. While listening to the talk, you& may take notes& on the important& points so that you can have enough information to complete a gap-filling task on a separate answer booklet. You will not get your answer booklet until after you have listened to the talk. Now listen to the talk carefully.
&&&&& I'm going to talk about acid rain, a subject which many people have heard of but very few understand fully. I'm going to talk about exactly what acid rain is and why it's a problem and then I'm going to finish off by saying what we can do about it, what the solutions are now and what the solutions will be in the future, in the long term. So first of all, acid rain is a term that's really being used now for a kind of pollution which is hanging over our heads in a sense — it's the air pollution above us. It's the pollution that's coming down in rain, in mist, in snow, in hail, in many different ways and damaging our forests, our lakes and rivers, our buildings and even human health. If we are to control acid rain, we must know what is actually causing it, so now I'm going to talk about the chemicals involved. There are really three we should look at. These are sulphur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and ozone. The first two of those are primary pollutants — that is they are produced directly from source. In the case of sulphur dioxide, the main problem is power station chimneys. In the case of nitrogen oxides, they come really half and half from cars and from power stations. Ozone is what's known as a secondary pollutant. It means it s formed in the atmosphere from a combination of other pollutants, other primary pollutants. Ozone is formed from a combination of nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons both of which come from car exhausts. If you put sunlight onto these two chemicals, they react together and they form ozone and so the highest levels of ozone are found in a hot summer around the edges of cities where there are lots of car exhausts, lots of sunlight and then you end up with a lot of ozone.
&&&&& I think the one that most people would associate with acid rain, if they know anything about it all, is sulphur and particularly sulphur dioxide.
&&&&& About seventy-one percent of all the sulphur dioxide emitted from Britain comes from the large coal burning power stations predominantly situated in the Midlands. The problem, of course with sulphur dioxide is that it doesn't just fall close to the factory or the power station. It gets lifted in the air and it can travel thousands of miles in the air before if falls as rain. Our environment is dying as well and sulphur from our power stations is landing all over the United Kingdom. In Wales and in the West of Scotland, acid rain is already having quite a marked effect. Some hundreds of lakes in Wales have been affected, several have lost their fish and in the West of Scotland, twenty-seven Galloway lakes have already completely lost their fish.
&&&&& Now perhaps I should go on to some of the solutions that we should be looking to stop this environmental catastrophe. There are short-term solutions and there are long-term solutions. In the short term, we need to make immediate cuts to the emissions that are coming from our power stations and cars. In the long term, we need to change the way society is thinking. We shouldn t just clean up power station chimneys and car exhausts. What we need to do is change the way society thinks and reacts. The first thing that needs to be done is we need to use less energy. One way of using less energy is to increase recycling and so recycling schemes and re-use of materials should be encouraged throughout Europe and North America. Secondly, we have to change of transport system. We have to look for a more efficient transport system which relies less on individuals-use of cars and more on a good public transport network. These are the things we must be looking forward to. Unless we do that, unless we change society in this way — conserve energy, rationalise our way of transport and now clean up our power stations and individual cars then we're bound to see more and worse environmental effects from air pollution and acid rain. We must act now.
Part B: Listening and Translation &Ⅰ. Sentence Translation Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 5 English sentences. You will hear the sentences only once. After you have heard each sentence, translate it into Chinese and write your version in the corresponding space in your answer booklet. Now let's begin Part B with Sentence Translation.
Sentence No.1.&&&& Shanghai is a world-famous metropolitan city. Shanghai has been
it is the city in which my country and yours issued the communique that began our modern friendship. Sentence No.2.&&&& Today, about 20% of American children live with only one parent. One of the reasons for this is the increasing number of women who have children without being married. Sentence No.3.&&&& For the first ten months of this year, bilateral trade volume was 4.1 billion US dollars, which is a 25 percent increase over the same period last year. Sentence No.4.&&&& Globalization obliges all nations, small or large, rich or poor, to take part in a continuous process of adjustment. Sentence No.5.&&&& History is a river that may take us as it will. But we have the power to navigate, to choose direction and make our passage together.
&Ⅱ. Passage Translation Directions:& In this part of the test, you will hear 2 English passages. You will hear the passages only once. After you have heard each passage, translate it into Chinese and write your version in the corresponding space in your answer booklet. You may take notes while you are listening. Now let's begin passage Translate with the first passage.
Passage 1 &&&& A hotel is a temporary home for people who are travelling. In a hotel, the traveller can rest and has access to food and drink, either on the premises or nearby. The hotel may also offer facilities for recreation, such as a swimming pool, a golf course, or a beach. In many cases, the hotel also provides free space for the traveller's means of transportation, which nowadays is the automobile. All of these services are designed to accommodate the traveller, so the hotel business is often referred to as the accommodations industry.&&&&&&&&&&&&
Passage 2 &&&&& Police said that about five hundred homes were washed away by floods after a typhoon struck the west coast of the island yesterday bringing driving rain and winds of up to eighty miles per hour. The typhoon flooded wide areas of the island and crippled communications and power supplies. All domestic flights were cancelled yesterday and the international airport was closed for about five hours. It was reported that two passenger ferries had been sunk but no details of casualties were given. It will be some time before we hear the final casualty figures.
'参考答案:
SECTLON1: LISTENLNG TEST (30 minutes)
Part A: Spot Dictation
1. most prestigious 2. socially important people 3. attracted students and scholars 4. in politics 5. n...'
http://i1./topic/中高口5386.jpg
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信