把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:10.67MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢79最新版外研版九年级上册英语课件M2U3
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
79最新版外研版九年级上册英语课件M2U3
时间状语从句; 时间状语从句:;引导时间状语从句的连词有:;when,while,as,themoment,;请注意when,while,as的区别; When---当……时候,通常指某一特定的时间;WhenIopenedthewindow,Isa; WhenIcamehome,Imetanold;Hesaidhewouldtellherabou; When
时间状语从句 时间状语从句:引导时间状语从句的连词有:when, while, as, the moment, before, after, till, until, since, as soon as 等。请注意 when, while, as 的区别 When ---当……时候, 通常指 某一特定的时间点,主句与从 句的动作同时发生。When I opened the window, I saw him come up. When I have time , I will go to see you. When I came home, I met an old schoolmate of mine.He said he would tell her about it when he saw her. *注意:在时间状语从句中,主 从句都是将来的动作或状态时, 习惯上主句用将来时,从句用 一般现在时。 When --- 正在……的时候,突然 …。通常主句是进行时或 be about to 时,在翻译的时候, when 可以译成没想到或突然。 I was walking along the street , when I met him. I was about to fall asleep when my sister came in. One evening, little Hans was sitting near the fire when he heard a loud knock at the door. When 当从句是进行时,主句 是一般时,往往表示不满。Someone knocked at the door when I was having breakfast.When I was leaving the house, the postman arrived. When=after When the children had gone to bed, she began to prepare her lessons. While ---在……期间,往往指 一段时间。While we were in America, we saw him twice.While we were talking, he came in. Strike while the iron is hot. While ---表示一种不满情绪, 意思是这边在干某种重要的事, 而另一边在享受等。We are cleaning the classroom while they are playing the football. The soldier faces the powder while the beauty powder the face. While I am washing the floor, you can be cleaning the windows. As --- 一边……一边, 随着 She was doing her homework as she was listening to the music.As she grew older, she became more beautiful. As --- 当……时,指一个动作 紧接着一个动作发生,从句通 常用进行时。 As I was going out, it began to rain. I saw Mary as she was going on the bus. As he was eating his breakfast, he heard someone knock at the door. Someone patted me on the shoulder as I was standing before the shop window. The moment --- 一……就…… =as soon as , immediately, ---Did you remember to give Mary the money you owed her? ---Yes, I gave her the moment Isaw her. Not… until --- 直到……才 He didn’t leave the office until he finished the work. =He left the office when he finished the work. Not …until 可以和 when 互换 Before --- 在……之前 The passengers should arrive at the airport an hour before the flight departs.Did you work as a stewardess before you come to this company? He ran off before I could stop him.It was not long before I forgot it all. (It was /will be …before… 是常用句型) After --- 在…… 之后 The customer left the ticket counter after he had a quarrel with the ticket agent.The plane took off after the air traffic controller gave cleara包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、专业论文、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、79最新版外研版九年级上册英语课件M2U3等内容。
  新外研版九年级英语上册全册导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新外研版九年级英语上册全册导学案一点通教学网
免费配全套同步教学视频课件 初三上册...   最新外研版九年级上册英语Module9 Great inventions unit2 学案_英语_小学教育... 7页 免费 外研版 英语课件:九年级... 31页 1下载券喜欢此文档的还喜欢...   新外研版九年级上册Moudle2 unit1说课稿_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...3, 多媒体辅助 将本课所需要的录音、图片、文字、制成课件,使抽象的语言变得...  搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 初中教育 ... 外研社新标准八年级英语上册教案M2U3_英语_初中教育_教育专区。外研社新标准八...  搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 初中教育 ... 2014外研版英语新九年级上Module1 Wonders of the world教学案_英语_初中教育...  搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 初中教育 ... 新版外研版英语八年级上册导学案M1U3_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新版外研版英语...   外研版九年级上册英语导学案Module 1 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 由莲山课件提供 / 资源全部免费 初三上册英语导学案 Module 1 ...   外研版英语九年级上册学案 Module 12 Summer in LA_英语_初中教育_教育专区。由莲山课件提供 / 资源全部免费 初三上册学案 Module 12 ...  搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS 百度文库 教育专区 初中教育 ... 外研版英语九年级上册m3知识点_英语_初中教育_教育专区。这个与m1、m2是一块...外研版九年级英语上册最新课件M11U3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
外研版九年级英语上册最新课件M11U3|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.61MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}