推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Underwater
More in Politics
You might also like
More in Entertainment
You might also like
More in Healthy Living
You might also like
More in WorldPost
You might also like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps
Sure, trash the dress shoots can be controversial, but that doesn’t mean they’re any less beautiful.
No one knows that to be true more than Pierr...
Looking for kid-friendly snorkeling spots? This is the list for you. (Flickr: Carissa Rogers)
Thinking of setting out to the sunny Caribbean for a va...
By: Elspeth Velten
Credit: michaelangeloop/Shutterstock
From Olympic venues, subway stations, and Old West towns to creepy amusement parks, Ch...
Obama's job approval polling average is now once again "above water" -- defined as more people who approve of the job he's doing than disapprove. This might not sound all that momentous, but it is actually the first time in almost three years that it has happened.
It started off as a treasure hunt. Sifting through a magazine from the 1970's, Eric Stackpole pointed out an article to David Lang that hinted at the ...
Imagine you are in the tropics. Walk down the beach to the water's edge. Put on a mask and snorkel. Take a plunge into the warm, shallow sea, and swim...
Do we really know what lurks in the deep? A new short film showcases some of the most breathtaking -- and bizarre -- creatures that live just beneath ...
There's a story behind every photograph -- some are inspirational, some are harrowing, some others are just downright crazy. Drone and underwater phot...
While some households and neighborhoods have recovered from the recession, most black and Latino households and neighborhoods are still waiting to recover.
In Disney's classic, "The Little Mermaid," Princess Ariel sacrificed just about everything to marry the dreamy, land-dwelling Prince Eric, proving to ...
When word comes from the deep that the sub is done with its work and is returning to the surface, the LRT divers suit back up and reverse the process -- essentially landing the sub on the barge underwater like a fighter jet hitting the deck of an aircraft carrier.
We knew coral reefs were beautiful, but these macro shots of the aquatic polyps are totally breathtaking.
The photos were taken by Daniel Stoupin, ...
My professors at BYU constantly provided opportunities for me to apply our class work to Underwater Audio.
Expanding these management practices into the tropics and the arctic regions are the most immediate and pressing challenges. Although we are in a race against time, we may just turn the corner.
The heartwarming video above features a charmingly simple dance between Irish choreographer David Bolger and his 76-year old mother. In Conor Horgan's...
Graham Hawkes can't quite put words to the feeling. It's like jumping off a cliff, but more peaceful. It is like sinking, but more purposeful. It is l...
This week, a little known federal bureaucrat basically gave President Obama the middle finger. However, this little known bureaucrat, Federal Housing Finance Agency Acting Director Ed DeMarco, is the biggest obstacle standing in the way of our housing and economic recovery.
Back on board, I worked to research what I had seen. It soon became apparent that the images I had just shot were the first ever taken of Grattan Seamount.
What does it mean to be an underwater homeowner?
"I paid $245,00 and now [my home] is worth $117,000," writes a senior citizen living in Phoenix, ...
That weird mushroom-creature from the Arctic? We still don't know what it is, and we're still working to find out.
Some couples stay together for love, and others stay together for the kids.
But today, with unemployment at 9.1% and real estate prices continuing to...
Nicklen's mission is to chronicle Arctic and Antarctic ecosystems threatened by climate change.
July had some political successes for Obama, but the public once again didn't give him any credit for passing Wall Street reform, or any of the other achievements Obama chalked up.
The second-ranking Democrat in the Senate expressed concern Thursday over the ultimate effectiveness of the Obama administration's signature foreclosu...
Bank of America on Wednesday announced details of a plan to partially forgive debts of homeowners who owe more than their homes are worth -- and a ban...
The Morning Email
Newsletters
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.
HuffPost Lightbox}

我要回帖

更多关于 miss underwater 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信