鲁教版初四英语听力u1tpo22听力原文文

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?鲁教版初四英语听力u1听力原文_百度知道
鲁教版初四英语听力u1听力原文
跪求......1a
全册也行我不介意
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
U1听力原文谁有啊, Section A,1b Girl 1:Hey,did you see this newspaper article? An old man had a million dollars. And he give it to
Section A,1bGirl 1:Hey,did you see this newspaper article? An old man had a million dollars. And he give it to charity.Boy 2:Wow,what a nice man!Girl1:What would you do if you have a million dollars?Boy1:If I have a million dollars,I’dgive the money to the zoo.I want to help the pandas.Girl1:That’s a good idea!I know what I’d do.I’d buy a big house for my family.Girl2:Really?I’d put the money in the bank.Then I’d just watch it grow!Boy2:Hmmmm…I think I’d give the money to medical research.I’d want to help other people.
其他类似问题
英语听力的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014——2015 鲁教版九年级英语U1听力_中华文本库
第2页/共4页
文本预览:
黑暗中看东西。 亚历克斯:哦,那是一个很酷的主意!我总是在晚上去卫生间的路上碰到脚趾。 卡罗尔:接下来是一个特别的冰激凌勺。这是我最喜爱的发明。它靠电运行,接着变热。 亚历克斯:我知道它的用途!它是用来加热非常凉的冰激凌的。 卡罗尔:是的,正确!我要写的最后一项发明是有特殊后跟的鞋。你可以上下移动后跟。 亚历克斯:它们的用途是什么? 卡罗尔:噢,你可以改变你的鞋子的风格。如果你打算参加聚会,你可以增高你的鞋跟;或者如果只是出去购物, 你可以降低鞋跟。
2b Listen again and complete the chart below. Alex: Hi, Carol. Wow, what are those? Carol: Hello, Alex. Oh, these are some of the interesting inventions that I’m writing about for my English homework. Alex: I see…What’s that, then? Carol: They’re shoes with lights. People use them for seeing in the dark when you get up at night. Alex: Oh, that’s a cool idea! I always hit my toe on something on the way to the bathroom at night. Carol: Next is a special ice-cream scoop. This is my favorite invention. It runs on electricity and becomes hot. Alex: I know what it’s for! It’s used for serving really cold ice-cream. Carol: Yes, that’s right! The last invention I’m going to write about is shoes with special heels. You can move the heels up and down. Alex: What are they used for? Carol: Well, you can change the style of your shoes. You can raise the heels if you are going to a party or lower them if you are just going out for shopping.
再听一遍录音,完成下面的表格。 亚历克斯:你好,卡罗尔。哇,那些是什么? 卡罗尔:你好,亚历克斯。哦,这些是我要在英语作业中写到的一些有趣的发明。 亚历克斯:我知道了……那么,那是什么? 卡罗尔:它们是带灯的鞋。当晚上起床时,人们用它们在黑暗中看东西。 亚历克斯:哦,那是一个很酷的主意!我总是在晚上去卫生间的路上碰到脚趾。 卡罗尔:接下来是一个特别的冰激凌勺。这是我最喜爱的发明。它靠电运行,接着变热。 亚历克斯:我知道它的用途!它是用来加热非常凉的冰激凌的。 卡罗尔:是的,正确!我要写的最后一项发明是有特殊后跟的鞋。你可以上下移动后跟。 亚历克斯:它们的用途是什么? 卡罗尔:噢,你可以改变你的鞋子的风格。如果你打算参加聚会,你可以增高你的鞋跟;或者如果只是出去购物, 你可以降低鞋跟。
Listen and CIRCLE T for true or F for false.
Boy 1: Hey, did you know that potato chips were invented by mistake? Boy 2: Really? What do you mean? Boy 1: Well, here on the bag it says that they were invented by a cook called George Crum. Boy 2: When was that? Boy 1: Oh, it was back in 1853. Boy 2: So, why was it an accident? Boy 1: Wel
第2页/共4页
寻找更多 ""鲁教版初四英语 Unit2 It must belong to Carla_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
14页免费24页免费7页免费2页免费21页免费 28页3下载券41页2下载券43页2下载券7页免费122页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页1下载券145页免费27页4下载券8页免费12页免费
鲁教版初四英语 Unit2 It must belong to Carla|鲁​教​版​初​四​英​语​ ​U​n​i​t ​I​t​ ​m​u​s​t​ ​b​e​l​o​n​g​ ​t​o​ ​C​a​r​l​a
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢鲁教版初四英语听力下载具体点针对课本的
鲁教版初四英语听力下载具体点针对课本的
我们是山东鲁教版英语!我要针对课本的听力材料!下载网站越具体越好!着急用要中考!!!!
我说..你看看这个我前几天刚找到
这叫题客网! 你的问题前几天我也是刚找到.亲自试验过了.第一次进入必须要先随便注册一下很快的.注册完进行邮件验证以后左上角会出现下载链接..因为第一次进入都要注册.我也想直接给你地址不想说这么多..迅雷和BT软件.快车都能下.放心这是正经网站你看样子也能知道很正规无毒的.非常不错的网站哦.希望你满意耶.但愿你做到将心比心多给我加分...记住一点.注册时候电话联系方式等的不要填!毕竟咱的个人隐私不能暴露是吧N
谢谢啦!不会的我再问你哈!@
提问者 的感言:不好使- -
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 tpo22听力原文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信