Ithe need for speedthe goods so...

在线翻译英文Good dayThank you for attached filesI need a supplier invoice from you to us, in order to clear the shipmentSo can you please send me a document, stating the qty, description and value of the goods, with heading INVOICE ThanksBrenda
日安!谢谢你附来的文件.我需要一份你们给我们的供应商发票.因此是否可请你发给我一份文件,说明货物的数量、情况说明和价值,要以“发票”打头.Brenda
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码When You Receive Your Package
You have received your treasure! Good for you. Now it’s time to tell Taobao that your transaction is a success, and that the Seller can receive the money. Check below to find the scenario that best describes you.
The Treasure is Good, and I’m a Lazy Guy
No need to proceed. The following process is 100% optional. If you receive your treasure and all is well, you can safely forget about this stuff. The Seller will receive the money automatically after a short while.
If shipped by kuaidi delivery: Taobao will automatically release your money to the Seller after 10 days. If shipped by regular postal mail, Taobao will automatically release your money to the Seller after 30 days.
The Treasure is Good, and I’m a Taobao Superstar
Awesome! Prompt payment makes Sellers happy, and will win you some Red Flowers.
First be sure to give your treasure a good check-up. If it is something simple such as an SD card or a little stuffed animal, it won’t take you long to confirm that it works as expected. But if it is something complicated, you may wish to take a few days to give it a thorough check-up.
After you’re sure its good, log into the Manage Transaction screen, and click 确认收货 (confirm receipt of goods).
Next, find this button, which says the same thing.
Finally, enter your password.
The next screen will give you the opportunity to provide feedback about the seller. Feel free to give him a good rating!
And if the treasure is not so good? Bummer. Check out our guides to the .
Comment on this important issue}

我要回帖

更多关于 the need for speed 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信