求howfor many timess we ...

[How Many Times We‘ll Say Goodbye]_Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar在线试听,How Many Times We‘ll Say Goodbye无损,How Many Times We‘ll Say Goodbye无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
How Many Times We‘ll Say Goodbye
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
戳一下,我给你跳舞!how many dreams we can play 、how many times I can 、、、是哪一首歌的歌词、、
白米团子00462
know when it’s not alright How many times can we say goodbye How will I know when to give up this fight When is it too late When is
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求《how many times we’ll say goodbye》的中文歌词
求《how many times we’ll say goodbye》的中文歌词
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;How many times have you got upset because someone wasn"t doing his job,because your child isn"t behaving?How many times have you been irritated (恼怒的) when you"ve planned something carefully and things didn"t go as you"d hoped?This kind of anger and irritation happens to all of us—it’s part of the human experiences.One thing that irritates me is when people talk during a movie,or cut me off in traffic. Actually, I have a lot of these little annoyances—don"t we all?And it isn’t always easy to find peace when you’ve become upset or irritated.Let me tell you a little secret to finding peace of mind: see the glass as already broken .See, the cause of our stress, anger and irritation is that things don"t go the way we like, the way we expect them to. Think of how many times this has been true for you. And so the solution is simple:expect things to go wrong, expect things to be different than we hoped or planned,expect the unexpected to happen. And accept it. One quick example: on our recent trip to Japan, I told my kids to expect things to go wrong—they always do on a trip. I told them, “See it as part of the adventure.”And this worked like a charm. When we inevitably(不可避免地) took the wrong train on a foreign-language subway system, or when it rained on the day we went to Disney Sea, or when we took three trains and walked 10 blocks only to find the National Children"s Castle closed on Mondays...they said, “It"s part of the adventure!” And it was all OK—we didn"t get too bothered.So when the nice glass you bought inevitably falls and breaks some day, you might get upset. But things will be different, if you see the glass as already broken, from the day you get it. You know it"ll break some day, so from the beginning, see it as already broken. Be a time-traveler, or someone with time-traveling vision, and see the future of this glass, from this moment until it inevitably breaks. And when it breaks, you won"t be upset or sad—because it was already broken, from the day you got it. And you’ll realize that every moment you have with it is precious.小题1:The author would probably agree that________.
A.we should control our anger and irritation
B.we must get well prepared for the future
C.optimism can help us overcome our anger and irritation
D.anger and irritation is a natural part of our life
小题2:The purpose of the author is to________.
A.tell us his own experience in life
B.advise us how to find peace of mind
C.tell us a happy trip he took with his children
D.ask us to see things from both sides
小题3:By the underlined part (in Para.3), the author tells us to________.
A.get ready for the worst result of things
B.enjoy the process of things
C.expect little from life
D.find the relationship between cause and effect
小题4:The author’s children could enjoy their trip to Japan because________.
A.everything went smoothly
B.they had a lot of adventures
C.they had expected things to go wrong
D.they could soon get used to the customs there
小题5:We can learn from the passage that the author________.
A.often gets angry in his life
B.can adjust his state of mind accordingly
C.always expects others to act in his way
D.always suffers from his anger and irritation
小题1:D小题2:B小题3:A小题4:C小题5:B
试题分析:本文是一篇说明文,说明了生气和恼怒是人类经验的一部分,要很好地调整自己的心态小题1:细节题,由第二段第一句it’s part of the human experiences.可以知道答案,故选D。小题2:细节题,由第三段第一句Let me tell you a little secret to finding peace of mind可以知道答案,所以选B。小题3:细节题,由第三段最后一句expect things to go wrong, expect things to be different than we hoped or planned,expect the unexpected to happen. And accept it.可以知道答案,所以选A小题4:细节题,由第四段第一句话I told my kids to expect things to go wrong可以知道答案,所以选C小题5:推理题,由第二段第一句This kind of anger and irritation happens to all of us—it’s part of the human experiences可以推出答案,所以选B点评:本文主要说明了生气和恼怒的关系,考生可以从它们的关系着手,主要考查细节题,要求考生很很强的细节分析能力,从文章中找出答案的依据,要求考生首先要仔细阅读短文,完整了解信息,准确把握作者观点。
试题“How many times have you g...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
2011年,为庆祝中国共产党建党90周年,中宣部、中央央文明办发出《关于广泛开展“爱国歌曲大家唱”,群众性歌咏活动的通知》,全围各地群众开展一系列活动。开展这些活动表明了
①人人都必须成为民族精神的传播者、弘扬者和建设者②是社会主义精神文明创建活动的有效形式③能够为社会主义现代化建设提供智力支持④能够大力弘扬和培育民族精神,铸造中华民族的精神支柱,为中华民族的生存和发展强基固本 A.①②③B.②④C.②③④D.①④
日,由中央电视台举办的“感动中国”2010年度人物评选结果揭晓。他们中有信义兄弟孙水林和孙东林、三栖尖兵何祥美······。一年一度的“感动中国”人物评选,被媒体称为“中国人的年度精神史诗”。对召开这一活动理解不正确的是
A.有利于形成积极向上的社会风气B.加强社会主义思想道德建设C.净化人们的心灵,知荣耻,求进步D.有利于健全社会主义法律监督和制约机制
“感动中国”人物评选活动自2002年启动以来,已连续举办了8届,推出了多位先进人物,也因此被誉为“中国人的年度精神史诗”。开展这一活动
①可以使人们在收获感动的同时,心灵得到净化,思想得到升华②有利于发展先进文化、推进社会主义精神文明建设③有利于培养公民的责任意识,构建和谐社会④能够彻底消除社会中的假、恶、丑现象,净化社会风气A.①②④B.①②③C.①③④D.②③④
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 for many times 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。