11、《友情如鞭》(郑晓)
12、《收藏友情》(黄恒艳)
13、《繁星流动,和你同》(杨智豪)
14、《明天没有朋友》(张钧天)
15、《》(杨华卿)
16、《友情,般》(邓锦浩)
17、《咖啡般的友情》(潘文)
18、《朋友,你还好吗?》(颜蓝)
19、《天空,真蓝》(陈佳俊):在蓝色的天空下,有两朵洁白无瑕的云,那是我和他……
20、《友情车票》(陈晓斌):有时友情的列车会来得很迟,但你千万不要撕毁你手中的友情车票,请相信你那真诚的友谊,。
21、《病房里的口哨声》(许华强):虽然他们还小,但友情的种子已在他们的心里根深蒂固,还开出了的朵。早晨,有一支动人的口哨声,从病房里传出……
22、《我们曾经在这里》(庞志豪):隔着这道门,我思绪万千,我们的友情全都在这里面。我们曾经在这里……。
题目:让友谊之花盛开
要求:①除外文体不限;②感情真挚;③不少于600字;④文中不要出现真实的人名、校名、地名。
【满分思维方向】
1.可写内容:友谊是人的中一个重要的组成部分。没有友情的人,就像生活在寂寞的荒野;缺乏朋友的人,最感到人间的孤独。人们需要友谊,追求友谊,是因为真诚的友谊可以使人奋发,使人欣慰,使人,使人向前。这是个命题作文,要注意写的是人世间纯洁、真挚的友谊,不是互相利用甚至狼狈为奸似的“友谊”,《》()。当然,这里的友谊不仅限于间的友情,还可写其他人之间的友谊,也可写班级、、国家等之间的友谊。要有真情,切忌空洞。
2.可用载体:这个题目可写成、议、散文、书信、等文体。可谈友谊给自己或他人带来的益处,值得倍加;可影响友谊的不利因素,可写如何加强人与人之间的友情;可写真诚的友谊得来的过程;可抒发对友谊的、向往等感情……
①得一知己足矣,斯世当以同怀视之。--鲁迅
②一万个口惠而实不至的泛交,抵不过一个同生死共患难的知心。--郭沫若
③人的生活离不开友谊,但要得到真正的友谊并不容易;友谊需要用忠诚去播种,用热情去灌溉,用原则去培养,用谅解去护理。--马克思
④友谊的一大奇特作用是:如果你把快乐告诉一个朋友,你将得到两份快乐;如果你把忧愁向一个朋友倾吐,你将被分掉一半忧愁。--培根
⑤真实的十分理智的友谊是人生最的无价之宝。--高尔基
⑥酒肉朋友:据说很久以前,同一个镇子上的刘七和宋九是邻居,刘七家开酒坊,宋九家开肉铺。两人为了能占对方的便宜,结拜成了把兄弟,几乎天天在一起喝酒、吃肉,被人称为“酒肉朋友”。后来,两人外出做挣了大钱,快了,两人就把银子包在一个大包袱里往家赶。离家不远了,他俩在一座庙里过夜。为了庆贺,两人一个去打酒,一个去买肉,但两人都想独吞包袱里的银子,于是都在所买的东西里下了毒药,结果可想而知:两同归于荆刘七和宋九这两个酒肉朋友的结局表明:视友谊为交易者,既不可能产生真正的友谊,更是经不起考验的,它害人又还己。
⑦翟公署门:汉朝的翟公曾经做过廷尉,当时,也可称宾客盈门了,可等到被罢免,却冷落得门可罗雀了。不久后,他又做了廷尉,那些宾客又想去巴结,翟公在大门上醒目地写上:“只有在死生之间,才知道交情的浅深;在贫穷之间,才知道朋友的真实态度;在贵贱之间,才知道什么是真正的情谊。”
友情作文题目2  
  my day五年级英语作文带翻译
  1my day
  Now, the new term begins.
  I live the life normal as before. Every morning, I get up at 6:30. After washing, I eat breakfast at home. My mother always cooks delicious and nutritious breakfast for me. I usually go to school at 7:20 by bike. It only takes me ten minutes to get to the school. We have the morning reading at 7:40 and the classes begin from 8:00. I usually have Chinese, math, English and other subjects. I go home at noon and have a short rest at home. Classes are over at 5:30. I usually play at school for a while and then go home. At night, I usually finish my homework and then watch TV. About 10:00, I go to bed.
  This is my all day.
  现在,新学期开始了。
  我过着像往常一样的正常生活。每天早上,我六点半起床。洗漱完毕,我在家吃完早餐。我妈妈经常给我煮好吃又营养的早餐。通常在七点二十骑自行车去学校,到学校只需十分钟。我们7点40上早读,八点开始上课。我们通常有语文、数学、英语还有其他课程。中午我回家吃午饭并进行短暂的休息。我们五点半放学,我经常在学校玩一会再回家。晚上,我做完作业然后看电视。大约十点我就去睡觉了。
  这就是我的一天。
  2my day
  It's a sunny day.The air is fresh and the breeze is gentle.
  晴朗的一天,清新的空气里夹杂着微微的清风。
  After washing my face and teeth I went school on my bicycle to enjoy my new day.
  洗漱完后,我骑着车,赶往学校,迎接我的新的一天。
  In classI enjoyed myself in the lessons carefully.I shared happiness with my dear friends when class was over.
  在课堂上我沉醉在老师的讲解中,课堂外我和好朋友分享快乐。
  I played games with my classmates in the groundwhich was very exciting and interesting.
  我和同学在操场上做了很开心的游戏。
  This's my wonderful day!
  这就是我的快乐的一天!
  3my day
  This is my day. I'm very busy but very happy.
  I got up at 6:45. I had breakfast at 7:10 with my parents. I said "Good morning!" to my parents. My parents smiled. I went to school at 7:30. I said "Hello! Good morning!" to my friends. I had English class at 8:40.At noon I had lunch. In the evening I had dinner at 6:30. I did my homework at 7:00.
  I went to bed at 10:00.This is my day!
  这是我的一天。我很忙但是我很高兴。
  我起床在六点四十五。我吃早饭在七点十分和我的爸妈。我说早上好对我的爸妈。我上英语课在八点四十。在中午,我吃午饭。在晚上,我吃晚饭在六点半。我做我的作业在七点。
  我睡觉在十点。这就是我的一天。
  4my day
  Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room wash my face and brush my teeth.
  I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30 I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much.
  I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.
  今天是星期一,我6点起床了,我在6点半吃的早饭,然后我打扫了我的房间,洗脸然后刷牙。
  早饭我吃了面条,7点的时候我去了学校,我在7点50的时候做早操,上午我们有4节课,11点半的时候,我非常饿,我在学校吃的午饭,中午12点我睡午觉,下午我们有三节课,有微机课和美术课,我非常喜欢它们。
  我五点半回到家,放学后做作业,我哥哥姐姐和我在晚上八点一起看电视。然后洗脸刷牙。十点时,我上床睡觉。
  5my day
  Today is sunny.I get up early and read some English.Then I have breakfast and go to school.
  In the morning we have four lessonsthey’re two Enlish lessonsone Chinese lesson and one history lesson.I like English best.
  At noon we have lunch at schoolwe have rice and vegetablesbut we don’t like them very much.
  In the afternoon we have two math lessons and one music lesson.Math is difficultbut I study hard.And we sing a beautiful song.
  We finish school at a quarter to five.I play basketball with my friends on the playground.It’s fun!Then I go home and do my homeworknext I have dinner with my parents and watch TV.I go to bed at nine o’clock.
  今天是阳光明媚的。我很早起床读一些英语。然后我吃早饭去上学。
  在早上我们有四个节课他们两个英语课一个中国课和历史课。我最喜欢英语。
  中午我们在学校吃午餐我们吃米饭和蔬菜但我们非常不喜欢他们。
  在下午我们有两个数学课程和一个音乐的教训。数学是困难的但我努力学习。我们唱一首优美的歌曲。
  我们在四分之一到五完成学业。我和我的朋友打篮球在操场上。很有趣!然后我回家做作业然后我和我的父母一起吃晚饭看电视。我九点钟上床睡觉。
  6my day
  Last SundayI had a great time.
  I went to the countryside with my family.I had never seen such blue sky. The air is fresh and there are lots of beautiful flowers.We had a picnic thereand then we went fishing 、went camping and fle kites.We talked 、played and laughed. All the thing we could see is just happiness.We took a lot of photos to remember the happy day.
  What a wonderful day!
  上个星期天我过得很愉快。
  我和我的家人去了乡下。我从未见过这样的蓝天。空气是新鲜的有许多美丽的花朵。我们在那里野餐然后我们去钓鱼去野营通过风筝。我们交谈玩和笑了。我们可以看到的是只是幸福。我们拍了很多照片来记住快乐的一天。
  这是一个多么美妙的一天!
  7my day
  I get up early at six every day. After doing some morning exercises I read English for twenty minutes. At seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I take my Painter's paraphernalia and go to Sketches.
  Our drawing pictures begin at eight and we have one pictures in the morning. After lunch at 12 o’clock I take a short rest in the room. We have two pictures in the afternoon. After school at five I go back room. After dinner I begin to do my pictures. Then I take a shower. I go to bed at nine thirty.
  我每天六点早起。做一些早操后我读英语二十分钟。我七点吃早饭。早饭后我把画家的用具和草图。
  我们八点开始画画早上我们有一个图片。午饭后12点我在房间里休息一会儿。下午我们有两个图片。5点放学后我回到房间。晚饭后我开始做我的照片。然后我洗澡。我在九百三十年去睡觉。
  8my day
  My name is Anna.Today is sunny. I get up at 6:00. Then I eat breakfast and go to school. I have four subjects.One Chinese classone math classone English class and one P.E.class.
  At noon we have lunch at school. Afternoon we have two math lessons and one music lesson. Math is too difficult.Then I go home and do my homework next I have dinner with my parents and watch TV. I go to bed at nine o’clock.
  我的名字是安娜。今天是阳光明媚的。我在6点起床。然后我吃早饭去上学。我有四个科目。中文课数学课英语课一个体育课。
  中午我们在学校吃午饭。下午我们有两个数学课程和一个音乐的教训。数学太难了。然后我回家做作业然后我和我的父母一起吃晚饭看电视。我九点钟上床睡觉。
友情作文题目3  
  my school life初一英语作文带翻译
  1my school life
  I am a middle student . I am in Linzhang There middle. I am happy boy.I am fourteen years old.
  My school stays class at 6:50. We go to school at 6:30 and in class .Our teachers is very good.We have four classes in the morning There are five classes in the afternoon.We after class at 18:50.After class,we join our club activity.After our club activity at 21:00. Then ,we do our homework.At 23:00, we go to bed.
  This is our school life one day.The next day repeat the same thing.
  我是一个中学的学生。我在临漳中间。我是快乐男孩。我十四岁。
  我的学校呆在骑车。我们六点半去学校,在课堂上。我们的老师很好。早上我们有四节课下午有五类。我们在18:50下课后。下课后,我们加入我们的俱乐部活动。我们的俱乐部活动后在21:00.然后,我们做我们的作业。在11点,我们去睡觉。
  这是我们的学校生活的一天。第二天重复同样的事情。
  2My School Life
  Hi! I'm Ma Cheng Long a students of Gread 7.
  嗨我是马呈龙一名七年级的学生。
  At school my classmates and teachers are kind to me. My shool life is very interesting. I like it very much.
  在学校里我的同学们和老师对我和友好。我的学校生活很有趣我非常喜欢它。
  Class beging at 8 o'clock a.m. I have four class in themorning and I have four class in the afterroom. I study Chinese English mathP.E. geogarphy and some other sudjests. I'm good at Enlish very much so I like English best. I also like P.E. and math. But I don't like grogarphy at all. BecauseI think it's a little difficult and boring. what do you think?
  开始上课是在上午8点。我有四节课在上午也有四节课在下午。我学习语文英语数学体育地理和一些其他的科目。我非常擅长英语所以我最喜欢英语。我也喜欢体育和数学。不过我一点也不喜欢地理因为我认为它有一点难并且无趣你认为呢?
  After schoolI often play besketball with my classmates on the playground. It's my favorite outdoor activity. Sometimes I play soccer with my classmates. Sometimes I draw pictures with my friends.
  放学后我经常在操场上和我的同学打篮球这是我最喜欢的户外运动。有时候我和同学们踢足球。还有的时候我和好朋友画画。
  Do you think my school life is very interesting? What about your school life? Can you tell me something about it?
  你认为我的学校生活非常有趣么?你的学校生活怎么样?你能高数我有关你的学校生活的事么?
  3my school life
  Hello! My name is Tom I’m a student of NO.7 Middle school I like my school because my school life is very interesting.
  I like my classmates and teachers. They are very friendly. Classes begin at 8:00. I have four classes in the morning. I study English Chinaese math biology history and some other subject. I like English very much I also like music. But I don't like geography at all. Because it’s very boring. Do you think so? I often have lunch at school in the afternoon. I have four classes too. After school we have outdoor actives.
  I usually play basketball with my classmates and sometimes I read books at school library. You must keep quiet at school library. There are so many beautiful flowers and trees in school gardens. And there are some apples on the trees they are very delicious. I often go home on foot with my friends. This is my school life.
  Do you like my school life? I think you must like it very much!
  你好!我的名字叫汤姆我是一个学生的。第七中学我喜欢我的学校因为我的学校生活非常有趣。
  我喜欢我的同学和老师。他们非常友好。八点钟开始课程。早上我有四节课。我会学习英语中国人、数学、生物、历史和其他一些科目。我非常喜欢英语我也喜欢音乐。但是我不喜欢地理。因为它很无聊。你这样认为吗?我经常在学校吃午餐在下午。我也有四类。放学后我们有户外活性物。
  我通常和我的同学打篮球有时我在学校图书馆看书。你在学校图书馆必须保持安静。有很多美丽的花朵和树木在学校花园。有一些苹果在树上它们非常美味。我经常和我的朋友步行回家。这是我的学校生活。
  你喜欢我的学校生活吗?我想你一定非常喜欢!
  4My School Life
  Some people say that campus life was boring but I felt the school life is colorful.
  Class we discuss a fierce comment on each other. Once I had a fight with my classmates for the sake of a problem we all were at sixes and sevens reach a consensus. Later we have solved the problem calmly all made up. After class my teacher and I talk together playing chess we ge After dinner the classmates speak heart to each other solve problems make the bridge of our friendship more stable. We laughed together cried help each other when in trouble. When the school sports they cheered each other each other go failed classmate we encourage him to his confidence not discouraged.
  Campus life is colorful make I benefit from awakening to the joy of learning.
  有人说校园生活枯燥无味,可我却觉得校园生活是多姿多彩的。
  上课的时候,我们讨论激烈,互相发表意见。有一次,我为了一个问题和同学吵架了,大家都各持己见,不能达成共识。后来,我们冷静地解决了问题,大家和好了。下课后,我和老师一起谈心,下棋,大家融洽相处,谈得不亦乐乎;饭后,同学们互相讲心事,解决问题,令我们的友谊之桥更加稳固。大家一起笑过,哭过,遇到困难时互相帮助。校运会时大家互相喝彩,互相加油,失败了的同学我们鼓励他,令他重拾信心,不再气馁。
  校园生活多姿多彩,令我获益良多,领悟到学习的乐趣。
  5My School Life
  My name is Lily a Grade eight student. I like my school life very much because it’s really enjoyable. In school I spent the time with my lovely classmates and teachers. They all help me a lot with my study and life.
  我的名字叫莉莉,是八年级的学生。我非常的喜欢我的学校生活,因为它真的是非常愉快的。在学校,我与我可爱的同学和老师呆在一起。
  I have six courses each day from Monday to Friday and forty minutes each. The courses I learn in school are Chinese mathematics English geography sports and so on. I like Englishmost because it’s very interesting and my teacher is so lovely and kind. In one word my school life makes me happy and I learn a lot in school.
  从周一到周五我每天都有六节课,每节课有四十分钟。在学校我学习的课程有语文,数学,英语,地理,体育等。我最喜欢的科目是英语,因为它真的很有趣而且我的老师也很可爱、友好。总之,我的校园生活让我觉得很开心而且在学校我也学到了很多。
  6My School Life
  I’m Tom. I’m a student in Grade 7.
  My school life is interesting. I like it very much. I have 5 classes in the morning and 3 classes in the afternoon. I study English Chinese math and some other subjects. I like English best because it’s easy and interesting. I don’t like math because I always meet difficulties in studing math. I try hard but it doesn't work at all. After class I often play basketball with my classmates. I go to the school library for some reading twice a week. I like my school life.
  What about yours? Can you tell me something about it?
  我是汤姆。我是一个7年级的学生。
  我的学校生活很有趣。我非常喜欢它。我有5节课在早上和下午3节课。我学习英语语文数学和一些其他科目。我最喜欢英语因为它很简单和有趣。我不喜欢数学因为我总是遇到困难在学习数学。我努力但它不工作。下课后我经常和我的同学打篮球。我去学校图书馆阅读每周两次。我喜欢我的学校生活。
  你的呢?你能给我讲讲吗?
  7My School Life
  As you may know I am going to shool from Monday to Fridayand every day in school I am very busy.
  如你所知,我从星期一至星期五都要上学,在学校我很每天都很忙。
  In the morningI have four lessonsand in the afternoon I have three lessons.
  每天早上,我有4门课要上,在下午我有三门课要上。
  Of course I take two hours to go home for lunch.And we begin classes at 2:30the school is over at 4:55.
  当然,我需要两个小时的友情作文题目4  
  keep healthy初二作文带翻译
  1keep healthy
  As the development of the society, health is becoming more and more important in our daily life.
  As the saying goes, you're what you eat. So to eat the right thing in the right way is the key to keep healthy. Most fruit and vegetables are healthy food and we should eat more. An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.
  Sleeping is another important thing to keep healthy. Without enough sleeping the body couldn't have good rest and get in good spirit.
  Some exercise will help us get off unnecessary fat and make us stronger. At the same time, we heve fun in the sports and happiness will also bring us health.
  I hope everyone could keep healthy and lead a happy life.
  随着社会的发展,健康越来越重要在我们的日常生活中。
  俗话说的好,你是你吃什么。所以吃正确的事情以正确的方式是保持健康的关键。大多数水果和蔬菜是健康的食物,我们应该吃更多。一天一个苹果,医生远离我。
  睡觉是另一个重要的事情来保持健康。没有足够的睡眠身体不能有良好的休息和得到良好的精神。
  锻炼可以帮助我们摆脱不必要的脂肪,使我们变得更加强大。同时,我们在体育本来的乐趣,幸福也会带给我们健康。
  我希望每个人都能保持健康,过上幸福的生活。
  2How to keep healthy
  Health is very important for everyone,for once it is lost ,it can hardly come back. Since health is so important ,how can we keep healthy ?
  In my opinion,Firstly,we should have a good eating habit. We should eat more fruits and vegetables .and we should never eat some junk food such as fried chicken .secondly,we should take more exercise after class.we can run,play basketball ,go swimming and so on. Thirdly, we should get up early and go to bed early ,we shouldn't stay up too late at night.
  If we do as what is mentioned above,I'm sure we can have a strong body.
  健康对每个人来说都是非常重要的,一旦失去了,它几乎不能回来。因为健康是如此的重要,我们怎样才能保持健康呢?
  在我看来,首先,我们应该有一个良好的饮食习惯。我们应该多吃水果和蔬菜。我们不应该吃一些垃圾食品如炸鸡。其次,课后我们应该多加锻炼。我们可以跑步,打篮球,游泳等等。第三,我们应该早起早睡,晚上我们不应该熬夜太晚。
  如果我们做什么是上面所提到的,我相信我们可以有一个强壮的身体。
  3Keep Healthy
  Health has become a very important part of our life,and there are many ways to keep heathy.
  First,you can eat more fruit and vegetables,and you'd better drink more warn water.Next,you have to do lots of exercise.And having at least 8 hours sleep a night.Remember,don't drink coffe or tea before you go to bed,don't eat too much sugar and don't work or study too late,it will make you too tired.
  If you care about yourself, it's easy to have a healthy lifestyle.
  健康已经成为一个非常重要的部分我们的生活,和有很多方法来保持健康。
  首先,你可以多吃水果和蔬菜,你最好喝更多水警告。接下来,你必须做大量的练习。和至少8小时的睡眠一晚。记住,不要喝咖啡或茶在你上床之前,不要吃太多的糖和不工作或学习太迟了,它会让你太累了。
  如果你关心自己,很容易有一个健康的生活方式。
  4Keep Healthy
  Keep healthy is very important to us. But how to keep healthy is a problem.
  As we know, food gives us energy. So first, we must have enough food everyday. And we must also have the right kinds of food. We should eat fresh fruit and vegetables but less meat. We shouldn't eat bad food or drink sour milk. Because they are bad for our body. We should keep the air clean and fresh and keep our bodies clean.
  The second, we should do more exersise. We can play basketball, soccer and volleyball or swim and skate. Swimming is good for our lungs. Walking is good for our legs, heart, and lungs.So we must do more exersise.
  Now, do you know how to keep healthy? Let's keep our body healthy!
  保持健康对我们是非常重要的。但是如何保持健康是一个问题。
  众所周知,食物给我们能量。首先,我们每天必须有足够的食物。我们还必须有正确的种类的食物。我们应该吃新鲜的水果和蔬菜,少吃肉。我们不应该吃坏的食物或喝酸奶。因为它们对我们的身体有害。我们应该保持空气清洁和新鲜,保持身体干净。
  第二,我们应该做更多的锻炼身体。我们可以打篮球,足球和排球或游泳和滑冰。游泳对我们的肺有好处。散步是很好的为我们的腿、心脏和肺。所以我们必须做更多的锻炼身体。
  现在,你知道如何保持健康吗?让我们保持我们的身体健康!
  5Keep Healthy
  A lot of people, when they come to college, don't realize how bad their diets are until they start gaining the infamous "freshman 15".
  Here are a few steps anyone can follow to stay or become more healthy.But it takes you just a few seconds to know something, maybe so useful. Years ago people said health is just not being ill. But nowadays it has an other definition.
  "Being healthy" is more than just not being ill. It has many parts as body health and mental health. Mental health is just as important as physical health.
  很多人,当他们来到大学,没有意识到他们的饮食是多么糟糕,直到他们开始获得了臭名昭著的"新生15".
  这里有一些任何人都可以遵循的步骤或变得更健康。但它知道你只需要几秒钟,也许如此有用。年前人们说健康是不生病。但现在它的其他定义。
  "健康"不仅仅是不生病。它有很多部分的身体健康和心理健康。心理健康是身体健康一样重要。
  6Keep Healthy
  Health is very important to everyone.
  nowadays,everyone is more concern about money than their health.They are working-hard and have no enough time to sleep let alone to do some exercise.
  In my eyes,we should build up an right attiude of keepping fit.Every weekends,we can have some gentle sports.For example:Along with jogging(健身慢跑)and swimming,cycling is one of the best all-round rooms of exercise.It can heip to increase your strength and energy,giving you more efficient muscles and a strong heat. Eatting balance also takes an important part, Generally speaking,people should pay more attentions of health.
  健康对每个人都是非常重要的。
  如今,每个人都比自己的健康更关心钱。他们努力工作,没有足够的时间睡觉更不用说做一些锻炼。
  在我看来,我们应该建立一个正确的态度,保持健康。每个周末,我们可以有一些温和的运动。例如:一起慢跑(健身慢跑),游泳,骑自行车是最好的全面的锻炼。敏感性增加你的体力和精力,给你更有效的肌肉和强大的热量。食平衡还需要一个重要组成部分,一般来说,人们应多关注健康。
  7How to keep healthy
  Each of us should stay healthy, which is the foundation of our activities. Here are some ways to stay healthy.
  First, we should spend one to two hours a day try to walk instead of ride. Second, we should eat some healthy foods such as vegetables, fruits and so on. They are able to help us maintain a healthy body. When we are in trouble, try to relax our mood, listen to the soft music. It also enables us to maintain a good health. Finally there is a good sleep can also assure us a healthy body. We should sleep seven to eight hours a day to maintain adequate sleep. If we can do follow these advice, I believe we can have a healthy body, a better life.
  我们每个人都应该保持健康,因为健康是我们活动的基础。这里有一些保持健康的方法。
  首先,我们应该花一到两个小时来做定时锻炼;尽量步行来代替乘车。第二,我们应该多吃一些健康的食品,如蔬菜,水果等。它们能够帮助我们保持健康的身体。当我们遇到麻烦时,尽量放松心情,听听柔和的音乐。这也能让我们保持良好的健康。最后,良好的睡眠也能保证我们有一个健康的身体。我们应该睡七到八小时来保持充足的睡眠。如果我们能够遵循这些建议,我相信我们能够有一个健康的身体,更好的生活。
  8The Way to Keep Healthy
  It's important for us to be healthy all our life. We can't study o友情作文题目5  
  healthy diet初中作文带翻译
  1A healthy diet
  A healthy diet can provide the necessary energy for us, so to keep us fit. But it is not very easy to make your diet always healthy.
  In my view, people need to spend time on thinking about how to eat every meal. One of the principles is that we should not eat too much or too less. The other is that the junk food should be thrown away. For example, vegetable, fruits which contain high vitamin, and low fat meat, such as chicken , fish are good choices. Food like french fries, hamburger, and other high-fat and low protein food should be avoided.
  People can look up the calorie of each kind of food online and arrange their meals in a very healthy way.
  健康的饮食可以为我们提供必要的能量,所以我们保持健康。但它不是很容易使你的饮食健康。
  在我看来,人们需要花时间在思考如何吃每顿饭。的一个原则是,我们不应该吃过多或过少。另一个是垃圾食品应该扔掉。例如,蔬菜,水果含有高维生素,低脂肪肉类,如鸡、鱼是好的选择。食物像炸薯条,汉堡包,和其他高脂肪和低蛋白的食物应该避免。
  人们可以在线查找各类食物的卡路里和安排他们的饮食非常健康的方式。
  2a healthy diet
  It is known that the experiences we have in childhood relating to consumption of food affect our perspective on food consumption in later life.
  From this, we are able to determine ourselves our limits of how much we will eat, as well as foods we will not eat - which can develop into eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia This is also true with how we perceive the sizes of the meals or amounts of f people have different interpretations of small and large meals based on upbringing.
  众所周知,我们在童年经历有关消费的食物影响我们对食品消费的看法。
  由此,我们能够确定自己的极限我们将吃多少,以及我们不会吃的食物――可发展成饮食失调,如厌食症或暴食症也是如此我们如何感知食物的大小或我们每天消耗大量的食物;小型和大型餐的人有不同的解释基于教养。
  3a healthy diet
  In my opinion, a healthy diet should consist of mainly meat and some healthy vegetable that does not have a high amount of starch.
  Meat can provide the protein, fat, and essential amino acids that our body needs to function properly. Vegetables can provide different kinds of vitamins and minerals to help improve our immune system.
  We should avoid grain because it is high in carbohydrate and if you continue a diet that is high in grain, you can develop diabetes. Fruit on the other hand contains high amount of fructose which can cause insulin spike, and all the vitamins you find in fruit can also be found in vegetable.
  在我看来,健康的饮食应该包括的主要肉类和一些健康的蔬菜,没有大量的淀粉。
  肉可以提供蛋白质,脂肪和必需氨基酸,我们的身体需要正常运作。蔬菜可以提供不同种类的维生素和矿物质,以帮助改善我们的免疫系统。
  我们应该避免粮食,因为它富含碳水化合物,如果你继续的饮食富含谷物,您可以开发糖尿病。另一方面水果含有大量的果糖会导致胰岛素飙升,和你找到的所有维生素在蔬菜水果也可以找到。
  4a healthy diet
  Everyone has his favorite food.I think eating healthy food is important for you .
  someone likes fast food. I think it`s bad for you.You should eat a lot of vegetable ,and drink some milk.It`s good fou you health.
  someone is a vegetarian.they eat vegetable and fruit every day, they think it`s good for health, but I think it`s also fine to eat some meat or fish .
  People who eat a balanced diet should be healthier than those who only eat biscuits and hamburgers,shouldn`t they?I prefer to only eat healthy food,and I think I`m a vegetarian.
  每个人都有他最喜欢的食物。我认为吃健康的食物是很重要的。
  有人喜欢快餐。我认为这是对你有害。你应该吃大量的蔬菜,喝一些牛奶。它喝醉的你的健康有好处。
  人是一个素食者。他们每天吃蔬菜和水果,他们认为这对健康有好处,但我认为这也可以吃一些肉或鱼。
  吃平衡饮食的人应该比只吃饼干和汉堡的人健康,不应该吗?我更喜欢只吃健康的食物,我认为我是一个素食者。
  5A healthy diet
  As we all knows that Health is far more important than wealth.A healthy diet is very important to us all.But now it is difficult for us to keep a healthy diet.So what can we do something for our health?
  We must ensure that good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our daily life. On the contrary, poor health leads to nothing.There are some advises that we can achieve for our health.Firstly, it is very important for us to take more fruits and vegetables because they provide vitamins, and we have to keep a balanced diet. So we should avoid food with lots of sugar and fat which is rich in sugar and fat. Secondly, we'd better exercise every day to make our bodies strong. Besides, we have to avoid too much work pressure. Finally, we have to get rid of those bad habits that damage our health, such as drinking and smoking.
  Generally speaking, if we stick to the advice given above, we will lead a healthy life.
  我们都知道健康比财富更重要。健康的饮食对我们所有人来说都是非常重要的。但现在我们很难以保持健康的饮食。那么我们可以做一些对我们的健康吗?
  我们必须确保良好的健康使我们能够享受我们的生活,实现我们的希望在我们的日常生活中。相反,健康状况不佳会导致什么。有一些建议,我们可以实现对我们的健康。首先,这对我们来说是非常重要的采取更多的水果和蔬菜,因为他们提供维生素,我们必须保持均衡的饮食。所以我们应该避免的食物有大量的糖和脂肪富含糖和脂肪。其次,我们最好每天锻炼使我们的身体强壮。此外,我们必须避免太多的工作压力。最后,我们必须摆脱这些坏习惯,损害我们的健康,如饮酒和吸烟。
  一般来说,如果我们坚持上面给出的建议,我们会过上健康的生活。
  6healthy diet
  Nowadays, there is a growing focus on health care. People are pursuing a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet is one of the most important parts of it.
  As the saying goes, bread is the staff of life, eating healthily and deliciously is the goal we pursue. From my point of view, in order to build healthy eating habits, we should eat more vegetables and less fat and sugar. Vegetable is the best source of s vitamin, because vegetables are rich in vitamins. Among them, vitamin C and vitamin A are the most important.
  Too much fat and sugar can lead to obesity, which is harmful to health. Besides, eating more fruits and drinking more water is of great help.
  现在,人们越来越注重养生,人们在都追求健康的生活方式,其中健康饮食就是很重要的一个方面。
  俗话说,民以食为天,吃得美味又健康是我们所追求的目标。我认为,为了养成健康的饮食习惯,我们应该多吃蔬菜,少摄入脂肪和糖分。蔬菜是维生素的最佳来源,其中以维生素A和维生素C最为重要。
  过多的脂肪和糖分会导致肥胖,这有害于健康。此外,还应多吃水果多喝水,这都对健康有很大帮助。
  7healthy diet
  What is healthy diet? To the most people, healthy diet means more green foods, no junk foods.
  The green food is those pollution-free, high quality and nutrient food, including the organic vegetables and meats, fruits, eggs and so on. The meals of healthy diet should be cooked with fewer salt and oil. And the junk food is those low nutrition, high calorie, processed food with much salt or oil, such as the fries, fried chickens, salted eggs and so on. These foods will cause one get weight and increase the risk of many diseases.
  We should keep a healthy diet, abandon the junk food to keep ourselves healthy.
  什么是健康饮食?对于大多数人来说,健康饮食就意味着多吃绿色食品,不要吃垃圾食品。
  绿色食品就是那些无污染、高品质和营养的食物,包括有机蔬菜和肉类、水果、鸡蛋等等。健康饮食的膳食应该用更少的盐和油制作。而垃圾食品是指那些低营养、高热量、再加工的高盐重油食品友情作文题目6  
  no waste food初中作文带翻译
  1Never Wasting the Food
  When I was small, I like to eat a lot of food, but I have a habit, I will not eat up all the food, I just like to taste all of it.
  When my mother saw this, she felt bad for me, she told me that all the food was the farmers’ hard work, I should not waste it. Thinking about this, I felt so shameful about my bad behavior, I decided to eat up the food. Wasting the food should be condemned, especially in the cities, people like to waste the food, they want to keep thin and only eat small portion.
  Now, the government advocates people clean the plate, this movement is welcomed by the public, more and more people have the idea not to waste the food.
  在我小的时候,我喜欢吃很多东西,但是我有一个习惯,我不会把东西吃完,我喜欢浪费食物。
  当我的妈妈看到这些,她对我感觉不好,她告诉我所有的食物都是农民辛勤劳作的,我不应该浪费食物。想到这些,我对自己的坏习惯感到惭愧,我决定吃完所有的食物。浪费食物应该受到谴责,特别是在大城市,人们喜欢浪费食物,他们想要保持苗条,只吃小部分。
  现在,政府提倡人们光盘,这个做法得到了大众的肯定,越来越多的人意识到不浪费食物。
  no waste food初中作文带翻译
  2no wasting on food
  Recently, nearly 26 restaurants in Nanjing have joined the "Clearing Your Plate" campaign against wasting food by offering smaller dishes.
  I believe it is meaningful /necessary/important for us to take an active part in this activity.
  It is a waste of food and money if we order too much food. Meanwhile, the environment will be polluted by the wasted food. Also, eating too much is bad for our health. We should take action to support the campaign.
  First, we should eat up all the food in our dishes and plates. Second, we may order less or smaller dishes in the restaurant. Third, we can take the leftovers home and enjoy them later.
  In a word, I think it is our duty to refuse the waste of food.
  最近,近26日餐厅在南京也加入了"清理你的板"反对浪费食物通过提供更小的盘子。
  我相信这是对我们有意义的/必要/重要积极参与这个活动。
  这是一个浪费粮食和金钱如果我们点太多食物。与此同时,环境将会被污染浪费食物。另外,吃太多对我们的健康有害。我们应该采取行动来支持这个活动。
  首先,我们应该吃掉所有的食物在我们的碗和盘子。()第二,我们可以责令少或小碗在餐厅。第三,我们可以把剩菜带回家以后,享受它们。
  总之,我认为这是我们的责任,拒绝浪费食物。
  3Prohibit waste of food
  How many times I have seen a company or organisation habitually waste good food?!Too many times!They are well-meaning people, and they'd like to give away the food instead of wasting it by putting it in the dustbin. They'd maybe like to give the food to the needy or the poor, and there's probably a few beggars just along the road if anyone was kind enough to go along and see if they are hungry.
  So why don't they do it? Reason: Too many stupid rules! Just as surely as there's no pig bin anymore for food to be recycled as pork (because of various ill conceived ideas about the health of pigs if they eat other people's sunday lunches and leftovers), there's no "well let's give it to the beggars!".
  Apparently, beggars can in theory take the company to court if they are made ill by the food. Not that they are seriously going to be made ill by perfectly good food, and not that most beggars have the money to start a legal case.
  多少次我曾见过一个公司或组织经常浪费食物好吗? !太多次了!他们是善意的人们,他们想放弃食物,而不是浪费它把它的垃圾箱。他们也许想把食物给穷人还是穷人,可能有几个乞丐沿路是否有人好心地看看他们饿了。
  他们为什么不这样做?原因:太多愚蠢的规则!就像没有猪本了食品回收再利用的猪肉(因为各种关于猪的健康考虑的不周全,如果他们吃别人的周日午餐和剩菜),没有"我们给乞丐!".
  显然,乞丐在理论上能把公司告上法庭,如果他们患病的食物。不是说他们将会严重了完美的食物,而不是大多数乞丐钱开始法律案件。
  4Don’t waste any more
  Food is important to us. It’s everyone’s duty to save food. But at school not everyone can realize this. Many students waste much food.
  For example, some students buy more food than they need. They leave much on the plate and then pour it into the rubbish can. Some students even throw the food everywhere for fun. Our country is a developing county. In order to make China dream come true, we should save everything as well as the food in our life. What’s more, lots of people are short of food in the world.
  They live a hard life and many of them, especially some children, die of hunger. We should have a good habit. Let’s take an action part together!
  食物对我们来说是重要的。每个人都有责任节约粮食。但是在学校里不是每个人都能意识到这一点。许多学生浪费食物。
  例如,一些学生买更多的食物比他们需要的东西。他们离开在盘子里,然后把它倒入垃圾。一些学生甚至把食物到处都是为了好玩。我国是一个发展中。为了使中国梦想成真,我们应该节约一切以及食物在我们的生活中。更重要的是,很多人都是世界上严重的食品短缺。
  他们生活艰苦的生活,他们中的很多人,尤其是一些孩子,死于饥饿。我们应该有一个好习惯。让我们一起采取行动的一部分!
友情作文题目7  
  school life初中作文带翻译
  1My School Life
  My school life is very common.
  I get up at six o'clock every morning from Monday to Friday. And the I would go running with my classmates, as our head teacher says health is themost important thing. After running I have to do morning exercises on the playground. Then I can have breakfast. Having breakfast, I need to have morning reading. Oh, I almost forget that all of the students have to do some cleaning before breakfast. There come the various classes. Then noon comes. Having lunch, I will go to sleep. I often read twenty minutes before I fall asleep. I have class in the afternoon. And I still have classes at night.
  It's boring, right? ButI have got used to it and enjoy myself at school.
  我的学校生活是很常见的。
  我每天早上六点钟起床从星期一到星期五。我会和我的同学去跑步,作为我们的班主任说健康是最重要的。跑步后我在操场上做早操。然后我可以吃早餐。早上吃早饭,我需要阅读。哦,我差点忘记,所有的学生必须在早餐前做一些清洁。那里来的各种类。然后中午来了。吃午饭,我要去睡觉了。我经常读二十分钟前我就睡着了。我下午有课。我晚上还有课。
  很无聊,对吗?可是我已经习惯了,在学校享受自己。
  2My School Life
  How time flies! It has been three years since I came to the school. My school is beautiful and there are many beautiful flowers and trees.
  The teachers are so kind though there is always too much homework. My classmates are all very friendly to each other. We always help each other. I have learned a lot from them and made a lot of friends. I enjoy my school life. However, I don't do well in math. I’ll try my best to study math during the summer holidays. Now I'm going to say goodbye to my teachers and classmates.
  I'll miss my school life.
  时间过得多快!它已经三年了自从我来到学校。我的学校很美,有许多美丽的花朵和树木。
  老师很善良但总有太多的作业。我的同学都很友好。我们总是互相帮助。我从他们身上学到了很多东西,交了很多朋友。我喜欢我的学校生活。然而,我在数学上表现不佳。我会尽我最大的努力在暑假学习数学。现在我要告别我的老师和同学。
  我会想念我的学校生活。
  3My School Life
  My school life can be rich! And friends in the school study together, play together, eat together, cleaning. Every day have a happy, fulfilling. I was lucky enough to get along with classmate in a big family.
  We read the text together in the classroom every morning, morning reaidng once we again together in class. In class, we like again became a Nemesis, wish the teacher show his name, let oneself to speak. That is how we, in every class.
  I remember when I was in the most happiness, is I spit in the classroom, my good friends and no don't care about me, to take paper towel items to me, let myself wiping his clothes. Strength of the students came to outside of the classroom to take the mop pool, give off something I spit on the ground to clean, and rub the ground bright as day. This made me feel very gratified. Even when I was at home some classmates or ask me to never mind. I did reply one by one, they are also very hope I can get back to this family. The influence of this thing for me is very big.
  In this big family I very happy. Over time is the "children", our class has two students in the class to open a birthday party, then the happy moments in our class is coming again.
  I love the family, love my campus life with my classmates and friends!
  我的学校生活可丰富啦!在学校里和伙伴们一起学习、一起嬉戏、一起吃饭、一起打扫卫生。每天过得都很快乐、充实。我很有幸和同学认识相处在一个大家庭里。
  每天早晨我们在教室里一起朗读着课文,早读课一下我们便又一起上课。在课堂上,我们仿佛又成了一个个仇人似的,恨不得老师指点自己的名字,让自己来发言。我们就是这样,上着每一节课。
  我记得我在里最最幸福的时候,就是我在课堂上吐了,我的好伙伴们并没有不关心我,纷纷拿纸巾的物品给我,让我自己来擦擦自己的衣服。力气大的同学则到教室外面的水池来拿拖把,把我在地上吐得东西给脱了干净,并且把地面擦得亮如白昼。这些举动让我感到十分的欣慰。就连我在家的时候有的同学还是在问我要不要紧。我都一一的做了答复,他们也都很希望我能早日回到这个大家庭当中。这件事情对我的影响十分的大。
  在这个大家庭当中我十分的开心。过段时间就是"六一"了,我们班又有两位同学要在班上开生日会了,那时候我们班幸福的时刻又要到了。
  我爱这个大家庭,更爱我的校园生活和同学、伙伴们!
  4My School Life
  My name is Lily, a Grade eight student. I like my school life very much because it’s really enjoyable. In school, I spent the time with my lovely classmates and teachers. They all help me a lot with my study and life.
  I have six courses each day from Monday to Friday and forty minutes each. The courses I learn in school are Chinese, mathematics, English, geography, sports and so on. I like Englishmost because it’s very interesting and my teacher is so lovely and kind. In one word, my school life makes me happy and I learn a lot in school.
  我的名字叫莉莉,是八年级的学生。我非常的喜欢我的学校生活,因为它真的是非常愉快的。在学校,我与我可爱的同学和老师呆在一起。
  从周一到周五我每天都有六节课,每节课有四十分钟。在学校我学习的课程有语文,数学,英语,地理,体育等。我最喜欢的科目是英语,因为它真的很有趣而且我的老师也很可爱、友好。总之,我的校园生活让我觉得很开心而且在学校我也学到了很多。
  5My School Life
  Hi! I'm Ma Cheng Long, a students of Gread 7.
  At school, my classmates and teachers are kind to me. My shool life is very interesting. I like it very much.
  Class beging at 8 o'clock a.m. I have four class in themorning and I have four class in the afterroom. I study Chinese, English, math,P.E. geogarphy and some other sudjests. I'm good at Enlish very much, so I like English best. I also like P.E. and math. But I don't like grogarphy at all. Because,I think it's a little difficult and boring. what do you think?
  After school,I often play besketball with my classmates on the playground. It's my favorite outdoor activity. Sometimes, I play soccer with my classmates. Sometimes I draw pictures with my friends. .
  Do you think my school life is very interesting? What about your school life? Can you tell me something about it?
  嗨,我是马呈龙,一名七年级的学生。
  在学校里,我的同学们和老师对我和友好。我的学校生活很有趣,我非常喜欢它。
  开始上课是在上午8点。我有四节课在上午,也有四节课在下午。我学习语文,英语,数学,体育,地理和一些其他的科目。我非常擅长英语,所以我最喜欢英语。我也喜欢体育和数学。不过,我一点也不喜欢地理,因为我认为它有一点难并且无趣,你认为呢?
  放学后,我经常在操场上和我的同学打篮球,这是我最喜欢的户外运动。有时候,我和同学们踢足球。还有的时候,我和好朋友画画。
  你认为我的学校生活非常有趣么?你的学校生活怎么样?你能高数我有关你的学校生活的事么?
  6My School Life
  Some people say that campus life was boring, but I felt the school life is colorful.
  Class, we discuss a fierce, comment on each other. Once, I had a fight with my classmates, for the sake of a problem we all were at sixes and sevens, reach a consensus. Later, we have solved the problem calmly, all made up. After class, my teacher and I talk together, playing chess, we get along, After dinner, the classmates speak heart to each other, solve problems, make the bridge of our friendship more stable. We laughed together, cried, help each other when in trouble. When the school sports they cheered each other, each other go, failed classmate we encourage him to his confidence, not discouraged.
  Campus life is colorful, make I benefit from, awakening to the joy of learning.
<p友情作文题目8  
  our future school初二作文带翻译
  1our future school
  Everyone should go to school,But there are many diffierent school,Here is my drean school.
  In that school,there is no teacher.Many robots can teach you about your lessons,YOU needn't take books with you ,you can use your computer.My school had better have an amusement park.because if we are tired ,we can have a good time here.
  In the future ,students will have a more wonderful time than now.
  每个人都应该去上学,但是有很多不同的学校,这是我的梦想学校。
  在那所学校,没有老师。许多机器人可以教你功课,你不必带书,你可以使用你的电脑。我的学校最好有一个娱乐公园。因为如果我们累了,我们可以在这里度过一段美好的时光。
  在未来,学生将有一个比现在更加美好时光。
  2our future school
  Our future school will be very different from the one we have now.
  The campus will be bigger. There will be a large playground and a big fountain in the school. There will be lots of trees and flowers. The classrooms will be equipted with multimedia. There will also be air-conditioning in the classrooms. There will be a big gym in the school. Students can exercise when they have time. There will also be basketball courts, tennis courts and a swimming pool. Students can do more activities for P.E. classes. The library will be bigger as well. There will be robots in the library to organize the books.
  我们未来的学校会和现在的有很大的差别。校园会更大。
  学校里会有大的操场和大的喷水池。还会有很多树木和花朵。教室会装备有多媒体。教室里面也会有空调。学校里会有大的健身房。学生在有空的时候能锻炼。还会有篮球场,网球场和游泳池。学生能再体育课做更多地活动。图书馆也会更大。图书馆里会有机器人来整理书籍 .
  3school in the future
  In the future,we needn't go to school.we can study on the Internet,in home can also study .
  Teacher teaches is on the Internet,too.But ,we also take money to teacher .This can't change.We can also make questions on the Internet.In some ways ,it's comfortable and relaxed.It's so cool.
  在未来,我们不必去上学。我们可以在互联网上学习,在国内也可以学习。
  老师教是在互联网上。但是,我们也拿钱老师。这不能改变。我们也可以在互联网上的问题。在某些方面,它的舒适和放松。这很酷。
  4The school in the future
  This is my school is future.It is going to be big and pretty.
  Every student can carry a lab top with them to the school.No more homework writen on paper,it will all be in the computer.Lift and electronic stair in the school.Robot will be our teacher.And TV screen will stand in place for black board to teach.We can hand E-mail in instead of pieces of paper which is easy to lose.School trips out of the country.
  And this is the school in my dream,and that it will come true in the future.
  这是我学校的未来。它是又大又漂亮。
  每个学生都可以携带一个实验室前到学校。没有更多的作业写在纸上,它都将在电脑。提升和电子在学校楼梯。机器人将成为我们的老师。和电视屏幕将站在黑板上教的地方。我们可以把电子邮件代替纸容易失去。学校旅行的国家。
  这是我的梦想的学校,在未来,它将成真。
友情作文题目9  
  life in future初中作文带翻译
  1life in the future
  In ten years I think I'll be a reporter. As a reporter I think I'll meet lots of interesting people. And I will also travel all over the world. I'll live in Beijing because I went to there last year and fell in love with it. And I will keep a pet bird because I like it very much. I will live in apartment with my parents.
  This is my life in ten years I think I will be very happy in the future.
  十年后我认为我会成为一名记者。作为一名记者我想我会遇到很多有趣的人。我将环游世界。我将住在北京因为我去年去了那里并爱上了它。我会养宠物鸟因为我非常喜欢它。我将和我的父母住在公寓。
  这是我的生活十年后我认为在未来我会很高兴。
  2My life in the future
  In ten years I think I will be a teacher. I will live in Beijing because I went there last year and fell in love with it.
  As a teacher I will work with children and make friends with them. I love children so I’ll be happy every day. I will live in an apartment with my parents because I don’t like living alone. I like pets very much so I will have many different pets maybe a lovely dog. Every day I will go out for a walk with it.
  In my holiday I will go to visit some famous places.
  In the future I think my life will be more interesting and our world will become more beautiful.
  十年后我认为我将成为一名教师。我将住在北京因为我去年去了那里并爱上了它。
  作为一名教师我将与孩子与他们交朋友。我喜欢孩子所以我将会快乐每一天。我将和我的父母住在一套公寓因为我不喜欢独自生活。我非常喜欢宠物所以我将有许多不同的宠物也许一只可爱的狗。每天我将出去散步。
  在我的假期我将去参观一些著名的地方。
  在未来我想我的生活将会更有趣我们的世界将变得更加美丽。
  3My life in the future
  In the future many things will change. I’m sure many things well be very beautiful in the future.
  The sky will be very blue and the trees will be very green. In the future There won’t be any school. Students will study at home . teachers won’t use chalk and the check the students level by internet. People will have a lo of free time. I won’t do the housework because the robots will help me . Everyday I will get up late because I won’t go to school.
  So my life in the future will very nice.
  在未来很多事情将会改变。我相信在未来很多事情是非常美丽的。
  天空很蓝树很绿。将来不会有任何学校。学生将会在家学习。老师不会用粉笔和检查学生通过网络水平。人们会瞧的空闲时间。我不会做家务因为机器人会帮助我。每天我起床晚因为我不会去上学。
  所以我的生活在未来会很好。
  4Life in the future
  People will be become more and more richer in the future.Everything will change.
  For example: we didn't go to schoool for study we only stay at home to teach ourselves with computer. No matter where we want to go we only have a thought.We can go to other plannets without anyone's help. If we want to buy somethingwe only press a keya robbet will help us.
  I think our life in the future will be more interesting and wonderful.
  在未来,人们会越来越富有,每件事都会改变。
  例如:我们不必再去学校学习,我们可以呆在家里用电脑学习。无论我们想去那,只需要一个想法,我们不需要任何人的帮助便可以去别的星球。如果我们想买些东西,我们只需要一个按纽,机器人便会帮助我们。
  我想我们未来的生活是多么的有趣和精彩。
  5life in the future
  I imagine a lot about lives in the future.
  I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first word is fast. In the future we will have more quickly transportation means. Now matter how far we go it takes only a short time. With the development of science and technology we can travel to the moon Mars or somewhere outer space. People may can live in other planets. The second word is convenient. Because of the fast development of our society many work can be done by computers or even robots. Lots of things are fully automated.
  Humans just need to give some simple instructions to complete complecated tasks.
  我对未来生活充满了想象。
  我认为可以用两个词来概括我的想象。第一个词是快速。将来,我们会拥有更快的交通方式。不管我们去得多远,它总能在短时间内把我们带到目的地。随着科学技术的发展,我们可以到月球,火星或者其他外太空旅游。人们也许可以在其他星球居住。第二个词是便利。由于社会的快速发展,很多工作可以用电脑或者机器人来完成。很多东西都是全自动的。
  人们只需要提供一些简单的指令来完成复杂的任务。
  6My life in the future
  My life in the future will be colorful and meaningful.
  I’m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe I’ll bring my parents health and happiness. In my spare time, I’ll stay with my family. We’ll travel a lot and do lots of sports. I’ll also read as many books as I can for I want to improve myself. Even if I work, I will never give up studing.
  I’m sure my dream will come true because of my hard work and the life in the future will get better and better.
  我在未来的生活将丰富多彩和有意义的。
  我要成为一个好医生在我从大学毕业。我相信我将把我的父母的健康和幸福。在我的业余时间,我将陪我的家人。我们会经常旅行和做大量的运动。我还会读很多书我可以因为我想提高自己。即使我工作,我永远都不会放弃学习。
  我相信我的梦想会成真,因为我的努力工作和生活在未来会越来越好。
  7My life in the future
  My life in the future will be colorful and meaningful.
  I’m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe I’ll bring my parents health and happiness. In my spare time, I’ll stay with my family. We’ll travel a lot and do lots of sports. I’ll also read as many books as I can for I want to improve myself. Even if I work, I will never give up studing.
  I’m sure my dream will come true because of my hard work and the life in the future will get better and better.
  我在未来的生活将丰富多彩和有意义的。
  我要成为一个好医生在我从大学毕业。我相信我将把我的父母的健康和幸福。在我的业余时间,我将陪我的家人。我们会经常旅行和做大量的运动。我还会读很多书我可以因为我想提高自己。即使我工作,我永远都不会放弃学习。
  我相信我的梦想会成真,因为我的努力工作和生活在未来会越来越好。
  8life in the future
  In the future,I want a robot.It can do all kinds of housework.It can wash dishes and my clothes,make the bed and so on.When I want to play cards with my friends,but the player is not enough,it can join us.I also have a car that can drive itself.The cars don't need oil and water is the fuel of cars.It won't make noise and cause polution.
  In holiday,I will take the spaceship to visit moon.Moon is a good place .There are many places of interst to go .Moon palace is the beautiful hotel in the moon.
  在未来,我想要一个机器人。它可以做各种各样的家务。它可以洗碗和我的衣服,整理床铺等等。当我想和我的朋友打牌,但玩家是不够的,它可以加入我们。我也有一辆车可以自动驾驶。汽车不需要油和水是燃料的汽车。它不会制造噪音,造成污染。
  在假期,我将宇宙飞船去月球。月亮是一个好地方。有许多名胜的兴趣。月宫月亮是美丽的酒店。
  〔友情作文题目〕
  友情作文题目所属栏目:〖
  “友情作文题目”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  友情作文提供的友情作文题目由网友原创或转发,若友情作文题目侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
友情作文题目相关作文}

我要回帖

更多关于 我和他的xxx 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信