你车钥匙掉了了,英文怎么说?

> 【答案带解析】书面表达(10分) 假如你是Lisa,到学校后发现你的英语书,钢笔以及一串钥匙忘...
书面表达(10分)假如你是Lisa,到学校后发现你的英语书,钢笔以及一串钥匙忘在了家里。 你需要写张便条给妹妹Amy,让她帮你带到学校来(英语书是蓝色的,在书桌上; 钢笔是黑色的,在抽屉里; 钥匙可能在梳妆台上)。要求字数不少于40词。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
I leave my English book, a pen and a set of keys at home. Please bring these things to me when you come to school. My English book is blue, it is on my desk. The pen is black and it’s in ...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,有两项多余。(10分)speak, wear, eat, with, is , run, work, are, have, talk, play, likeMr. White is from the USA. He 1.____ our English teacher. His classes are very funny. We all 2.____ him.There 3.______ four people in Mr. White’s family: Mr. White , his wife and his two sons---Tom and Jim.Mrs. White can4.______Chinese well, and she 5.______ in a hospital( 医院). Tom and Jim are in our class. They are twins(双胞胎), but they are different. Tom is tall and he likes 6.______ blue T- shirts. Jim is short and he often wears black shirts. However(然而), they both 7._____ soccer well. After school, we often 8.______a soccer game. Sometimes, Mr. White plays 9._____
us. But he can’t10.______ fast because he is too heavy. He plays soccer just for fun. 
补全对话(5分)根据上下文提示,从方框中选择合适的句子补全对话,有两项多余。Waiter: Can I help you?Clark: Yes, 1._______Waiter: Would you like salad? 2.________Clark: OK! A vegetable salad, too.Waiter: What fruit do you want, oranges or bananas?Clark: 3._______ I like strawberries.Waiter: Let me see. 4._______Clark: And I like a chocolate ice cream as my dessert.Waiter: Anything else?Clark: No, that’s all.Waiter: OK. 5._______A. I’ll bring them soon.B. I don't like bananas or oranges.C. Sorry, we don't.D. Yes, we have strawberries.E. Our vegetable salad is very good.F. Welcome to our shop.G. I would like some chicken. 
Please look at my family photo.Those are my grandparents. These are my parents. My mother is Susan. She likes red. She likes apples for breakfast. And she often plays ping-pong. That is my brother. His name is Jack. He doesn’t like red. He just likes white. He often has milk for breakfast and then plays soccer. Now this is me. my name is Tony. I like blue very much. My sweaters, my T-shirts, my pants, my shoes are all blue. For my breakfast, I like eggs. I don’t like soccer. It’s so boring. I just like tennis. It’s so fun. This is my family. I love my family.NameLikescolorfor breakfastsportsSusan1._____apples2.______Jackwhite3.____soccerTony4.______eggs5._______ 
There is a big supermarket(超市) near Mrs. Green’s home. She usually goes there to buy food. The shop assistants are polite(有礼貌的)and helpful. The things are cheap, too.One day, Mrs. Green goes to the supermarket. She buys some noodles. Biscuits(饼干)are also their children’s favorite food. And she buys some milk. Her children always have milk for breakfast. Mimi likes fish and Tim likes hot dogs. She buys some fish and sausages(香肠)for them, too. Mrs. Green doesn't have any rice at home. So she buys a bag of rice, but she can’t take it. It is very heavy. Her husband, Mr. Green is coming to the supermarket and carry(搬运)the rice.1.Where’s the supermarket?A. In Mrs. Green’s house.B. Near Mrs. Green’s house.C. Under the street.D. In the mall(商业街).2.Who likes biscuits?A. Mrs. Green and Mr. Green.
B. Mrs. Green and Tim.C. Mrs. Green and Mimi.
D. Tim and Mimi.3.Mimi likes _______.A. fish
B. hot dogsC. rice
D. vegetable4.Does Mrs. Green buy a bag of rice?A. Yes, she does.
B. No, she doesn't .C. Yes, she is.
D. We don't know.5.Who helps Mrs. Green take the rice?A. Mr. Green.
B. Mrs. Green.C. Mimi.
D. Tim. 
Hi, I’m Brian. This is the photo of my family. My grandfather is with glasses. He has little hair. The one standing next to him is my uncle. He is wearing a cap. My grandmother has gray hair. She is a kind woman. She is holding my younger brother. He has short curly hair. The woman standing behind me is my mom. She has straight brown hair. There is a little girl sitting on the table. Her name is Cathy. She is my sister. She is wearing a green T-shirt and a pair of green socks. It’s her favorite color. Which one is my father? Well, he is wearing glasses, too. He is in brown shorts and brown shoes. His name is Sam. Now, do you know where he is?1.How many people are there in the passage?A. Five.
B. Six.C. Seven
D. Eight2.What is Cathy’s favorite color?A. Green.
B. Black.C. Yellow.
D. White.3.How many children do Brian’s parents have?A. One.
B. Two.C. Three.
D. Four4.Who is wearing glasses?A. Brian and his father.B. Brian.C. Brian’s grandpa and uncle.D. Brian’s grandpa and father.5.Which is NOT true?A. Brian has one uncle in the picture.B. Brian’s younger brother has long curly hair.C. Brian’s grandfather doesn't have much hair.D. Brian’s sister wears a green T-shirt. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.我必须找到我丢失的钥匙,用英语怎么说_学大教育在线问答频道
学习问题在线解答
我必须找到我丢失的钥匙,用英语怎么说
学大教育在线答疑| 18:31:11
乔丽然老师回答
i must find my lost keys.
关于学大教育我丢了一串我的钥匙,用英语怎么说?I lost my a set of keys,这样说对不对?_百度作业帮
我丢了一串我的钥匙,用英语怎么说?I lost my a set of keys,这样说对不对?
我丢了一串我的钥匙,用英语怎么说?I lost my a set of keys,这样说对不对?
I lost a bunch of my keys.请指出,希望能和你一起探讨~如果认为我的回答好的话,请及时采纳,
I lost my a set of keys,这样说对不对= =?而且我希望就用这几个词,最好不要加其它的。。。
但是这样说就体现不出“我的钥匙”了。
好吧,那I lost my a set of keys到底对不对额= = ? 就是语法上有没有错误
有的,把my放到of 和 keys中间
I lose a hand of keys
I lost my a set of keys,这样说对不对?有语法上的错误吗?
I lost a bunch of keys.
I lost my a set of keys,这样说对不对?有语法上的错误吗?
I lost my keys
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!当前位置: &
求翻译:她说她忘记带钥匙了,所以毫无疑问她是回家那钥匙去了是什么意思?
她说她忘记带钥匙了,所以毫无疑问她是回家那钥匙去了
问题补充:
She said she forgot to bring the key, so there is no doubt that she is the key to go home
She said that she had forgotten to bring the keys, so there is no doubt she is the key to the home
She said she forgot the belt key, therefore she was without a doubt goes home that key to go
She says that she forgot her key, so there is no doubt that she is home and that the key to the
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 车钥匙掉了 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信